My Journey - Book 3: Bows
Chapter 24

Copyright© 2016 by Xalir

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 24 - In the wake of Thanksgiving weekend, Matt's family learns to cope with the new reality as they clean up and face the aftermath of Exile. Follow Matt's road to recovery as they all wonder what comes next and dread the answer. Christmas is coming and each of them separately wonder whether it will be a time of celebration or mourning.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Crime   School   Tear Jerker   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Squirting   Slow  

She blushed and nodded taking my hand. I led her downstairs and into the bathroom where I kissed her again. “I want to pamper you tonight,” I told her. “I want you to feel loved and spoiled and I want this to be perfect for both of us.” She nodded and started to get undressed. I took her hands in mine though and shook my head. “Let me,” I said and took the hem of her shirt in my hands, lifting it slowly as I gazed lovingly into her eyes. She smiled shyly and lifted her arms for me to pull it up over her head, leaving her in a lacy green bra and her jeans. I turned her so I was standing behind her and wrapped my arms around her, holding her against me and leaning in to kiss her neck and nip at her earlobe.

She purred contentedly and her hands found mine clasped over her stomach. She sighed and whispered my name as I kissed her neck delicately, whispering that I loved her in response. I slowly moved my hands down to her jeans and unzipped them. She trembled slightly against me, but it wasn’t with fear or nervousness. She turned her head toward mine, looking for a kiss and there was nothing but anticipation and passion in the look she gave me as our lips met. She moaned eagerly into my mouth and her tongue played with mine as I slowly pushed her jeans down inch by inch over her hips.

She helped me get her pants off, wriggling her hips as I pushed them down. When I was able to work them down as far as her knees, I broke the kiss and started kissing my way down her back. I pulled her jeans down to her ankles, lifting her feet one at a time to pull off her jeans and socks while I gazed lovingly at her ass, clad only in a skimpy pair of panties to match her bra. I leaned in and kissed one perfect cheek, making her look over her shoulder at me with a giggle.

“Kiss-ass,” she said with a smirk, wiggling her butt at me lewdly.

“Yes, Ma’am,” I agreed and started nibbling and kissing her cheeks in earnest. Her ass was a perfect bubble-butt, round and just slightly thicker than the rest of her frame would suggest. There wasn’t a blemish or dimple on it and I ran my lips over it lovingly, feeling how smooth her skin was.

“That feels nice,” she admitted, part turned on, part surprised that she liked it. She was pushing her ass back against my lips now, wanting more contact. I reached up with both hands and grabbed her ass, kneading the cheeks between my fingers gently as I continued to kiss her passionately.

“That’s nothing,” I told her with a chuckle and put my hands on her hips, guiding her to turn around to face me. She looked down at me and bit her lip, wondering what I was going to do next. I grinned up at her and kissed her thighs from the very top, where my cheek brushed against the front of her panties, down to her knees and back up.

She sighed quietly, her eyes closing as she reached down to run her fingers over my short-cropped hair, encouraging me to keep going. I hooked my fingers in the waistband of her panties at her hips, pulling them down and revealing her pussy to my gaze bit by bit, planting soft kisses on her mons as I lowered the panties out of my way. She looked down at me, her eyes watching me as I bared her to my inspection. I planted one last kiss directly on her pussy. I noted that it was freshly shaved and I realized that she really must have been prepared for tonight.

I looked up at her and slid her panties the rest of the way down her legs, holding them while she stepped out of them and then I tossed them aside before returning my attention to her pretty pussy. Her skin was darker than the other girls and I wondered idly if she’d taste different. I wrapped my arms around her waist and filled my hands with the twin globes of her ass, drawing her closer as I lowered my mouth toward her pussy, kissing it more firmly and slipping my tongue out to swipe at her clit playfully.

She jumped and gasped at the contact, looking down at me wide-eyed as I smiled up at her in delight. I dipped my head between her thighs again and licked her slit wetly, making obscene slurping sounds as I ate her pussy. She gasped again and trembled as her hands tightened on the sides of my head, pulling me against her pussy urgently as she lost herself in the feel of being kissed like this.

“I’m gonna...” she gasped and trembled, hunching her hips forward against my invading tongue. She groaned loudly and I could feel her channel clenching around my tongue as I switched between fucking her with it and flicking her clit, letting her ride my face through her orgasm. She whined and grunted as her hips worked unconsciously, grinding against my entire face.

When it was over, she took a step back unsteadily, her eyes glazed and her expression one of awe. I rose to my feet and went to her, wrapping my arms around her as she floated on a cloud of pure bliss. She closed her eyes, cuddling against me for a few moments before she looked at me again, adoration in her eyes. The next thing I knew, her hands were clutching the sides of my head, pulling me against her again, this time to kiss me as thoroughly as she could, smearing her juices across our cheeks and lips and tasting herself on my tongue.

She finally pulled back and looked me in the eyes. “I love you, Matt Russell,” she said solemnly.

“I love you, Gina Morales,” I told her as solemnly, my hands stroking her back before I casually flicked the catch for her bra, letting it spring open, held in place by our bodies pressed together. I drew the straps off her shoulders and she drew back to shrug out of it, leaving her deliciously naked and me horribly overdressed.

I drank in the sight of her, telling her she was beautiful and meaning it with all my heart. I finally remembered that I needed a shower and stripped off my clothes quickly before I started the shower and adjusted the water temperature.

She followed me into the shower and I steered her under the spray, starting to wash her lovingly. I shampooed her hair and massaged her scalp while she purred appreciatively. Then I conditioned her hair, rinsed it and started over. “This is like the best spa treatment ever,” she moaned, relaxing into the feeling of being spoiled completely.

I chuckled and leaned in to kiss her while I took the hand-held nozzle to rinse the second round of conditioner out of her hair, careful not to spray her in the eyes. “Maybe I should just give up on college and open my own salon,” I suggested playfully.

“Don’t you dare!” she admonished me with a smile. “I think we should keep this a secret or I might never get another appointment for this kind of treatment.”

I kissed her neck again and hung up the shower head. “Well, I could always charge a huge fee and make it a very exclusive salon,” I pointed out. I carefully lathered her body, massaging every inch of her skin as I washed her, from her neck down to her toes, running my fingers through the folds of her pussy and the crack of her ass, even sliding my fingertips over her anus playfully.

“Lana wasn’t kidding when she said Beck would want you to fuck her ass, was she?” she asked directly as my finger played against her back door wetly.

“No, she wasn’t kidding. Beck really loves having her ass played with and penetrated,” I told her. “We’ve had some really scorching hot sex that way.”

She looked at me seriously. “I’ve never done that,” she said, biting her lip. “I guess that’s one way you can be my first.”

“I told you, you’re still a virgin in my eyes,” I reminded her gently, my fingers still massaging her ass while I held her, gazing into her eyes. “I will never see it any different. When we make love, it will be your first time. I will be honored to be lucky enough to accept that gift from you.”

She hugged me tightly and I could feel her trembling against me. I could feel the mood about to turn somber and decided that there was only one way I could stop that from happening. I slipped my fingertip into her ass, moving it gently, but deliberately into her, making her squeak in surprise. I chuckled and bit her neck gently, making her gasp again and purr even as her butt clenched around my hand, getting used to my finger sliding in and out of her ass.

She started getting into the feeling, pushing back against my finger as I slid into her, her breathing becoming a little uneven as she rocked her hips. I smiled and nibbled on her earlobe, making her moan harder and started to wiggle my finger inside her. She squirmed and didn’t quite cum, but she definitely enjoyed it.

I finally withdrew my finger and helped her rinse off before I picked up my shampoo to start getting cleaned up.

“No,” she said, taking the bottle from me. “Let me do that.” She took it from me and poured a generous drop into her hand before closing it and putting it back on the shelf. She rubbed her hands together and lathered my short hair, massaging my scalp and returning the favor of all the attention she’d gotten from me when I washed her. She conditioned my hair, rinsed it out and then repeated the process before she picked up my body wash and started cleaning me completely, her hands tracing over my body lovingly as she lathered every inch of my skin. She paid particular attention to my ass after the way I’d treated hers and slid her finger into me while she crouched behind me, watching her finger disappear into my ass as she played with me the way I’d teased her. I was painfully hard from the stimulation and she reached around with her free hand, stroking my cock while she invaded my ass. I moaned and moved my hips slowly, bouncing back and forth between her invading finger and the soapy fist she had wrapped around my cock.

“Gina!” I said urgently. “If you keep this up, I’m gonna cum.”

She let go of my cock and I could feel her finger slip out of my ass. I was both grateful and disappointed. I wanted to cum, but I didn’t want to do it in her hand. She turned me around and rinsed off my cock before she wrapped her lips around it and I felt her finger wiggling against my ass again. I groaned and held on as long as I could, but the feel of her finger sliding into me and her mouth sucking on me was too much. I clenched my hands into fists and tensed as I felt my orgasm coming.

“Gina! Cumming!” I gasped and then I was over the edge. I felt her tongue tickling the bottom of my shaft and I grunted and groaned with each pulse of it against her tongue. I leaned back against the wall of the shower and came hard in her mouth, her finger wiggling against my prostate and her lips sliding up and down my shaft, mercilessly milking me dry.

I held her head gently, not pushing or pulling, just stroking her wet hair as my mind reeled with pleasure. I rode the orgasm until the feel of her tongue against my cock was too much. I was over-sensitive for the moment and shuddered as she kept bobbing up and down on my shaft. Finally it was too much. I gently lifted her off of my cock and then I sank down to the floor with her, wrapping my arms around her and kissing her deeply. She stiffened at first, not expecting me to kiss her with my cum in her mouth, then she melted into my arms, the two of us kissing frantically as the shower sprayed water over both of us.

We separated when it started to turn cold and we finished rinsing before the hot water ran completely out. We got out and I patted her dry with a thick towel before she did the same for me. We kissed again and she looked at me with the same adoration she’d shown me before. I put the lid down on the toilet and got her to sit while I combed out her hair and started blow-drying it, taking my time and enjoying the chance to pamper her like she deserved. She sat patiently and looked up at me with the hugest grin on her face while I dried her hair. When I was done, I ran my fingers through it and kissed her on the top of the head.

“I love you, Gina,” I told her with conviction.

“I love you too, Matt,” she said. “Take me to bed. Be my first,” she said with just a hint of a question in it.

I took her hand and we crossed the hall, wrapped in towels. I noticed that her hand trembled slightly in mine and I squeezed it reassuringly. I led her back to the bedroom and unwrapped her towel and mine before guiding her to the bed, laying her head on the pillow and kissing her sweetly before I joined her, my hands roaming over her back as I kissed her lips, her cheeks and her neck.

She mewled and kissed me back, whispering encouragement when my lips wandered to other parts of her. I slowly worked my way lower and nipped softly at her collarbone before I started kissing and sucking at her breasts. She cooed and her hands stroked my hair, encouraging me to keep up what I was doing. I sucked on her nipples, held them with my teeth and lashed them with my tongue by turns, delighting at how hard they turned in my mouth as I showered them with attention.

She was moaning and tossing her head from side to side when I started moving lower, kissing my way across her stomach before I settled between her thighs. She looked down at me, questioningly.

I smiled back. “Just relax, Gina honey,” I said and went to work on her pussy. I’d eaten her in the bathroom, but had backed off to make sure she didn’t collapse on the hard tile. Now I settled between her thighs where she could relax and enjoy the best I had to give. I attacked her pussy like a man starving, licking and sucking on her clit, mashing it between my lips and wriggling the tip of my tongue against it even as I sucked on it to coax it out of its hood.

She went wild, swearing at me in Spanish and writhing like she was being electrocuted. She howled as her orgasm took her completely by surprise and I didn’t let up, pushing her higher as I flicked my tongue relentlessly over her sensitive clit, making her cum harder and longer until she bucked her hips trying to throw me off. “Too much! Too much!” she babbled, her hands pulling at my head urgently, trying to get me to stop.

I relented and raised my head. I could feel her juices slicking my cheeks and chin as I slid up her body to kiss her passionately. She responded enthusiastically, tasting herself off of my face as she licked at my chin before pushing her tongue into my mouth like she was trying to force it down my throat. She wrapped her legs around me and held me to her body, her intentions obvious.

“Fuck me!” she begged me, hunching her hips up at me. She was turned on beyond all reason and I was in no mood to try to deny her. I settled between her thighs and pressed the head of my cock against her entrance. She trembled and then nodded again, telling me she was ready.

I sank into her depths, burying myself in her tight pussy in one smooth thrust as both of us groaned in our passion. She wrapped her arms and legs around me and we kissed frantically, joined at the mouth too. I moved slowly, sinking into a light trance as I thrust into her, wanting this to last as long as I could. I wanted it to be perfect for her. It already had been for me. We kissed hard, panting through our noses as we moved together in a perfect symphony of carnality, her passion matching my own.

She broke the kiss and threw her head back, groaning as she came again, her pussy clenching around my cock, pressing in on the trance I was using to keep myself from cumming too quickly. She whispered her love to me in Spanish and English and I did the same, telling her how precious she was to me and how much I loved her. We moved together, each of us picking up the pace together like we were following the same unspoken choreography.

She mewled in ecstasy again and again as she came for me repeatedly, each orgasm taking her longer and longer to recover from until we both knew that she was close to the end. I settled my attention fully back in the moment, wanting to cum with her when she had this last one. We were both close, touching and kissing and babbling our love to each other and then I couldn’t hold back any more. I tensed up and felt my cock swell inside her, signaling the approach of my orgasm. “Gina! I’m cumming!” I managed before I shouted wordlessly, the first spasms of my orgasm overwhelming me. My thrusts turned ragged as I could barely control my hips.

She was screaming with me, my orgasm setting off hers. Her pussy squeezing my cock made my own orgasm intensify almost painfully and I saw black spots in my vision as I sucked air as fast as I could. My whole body trembled with the shock of how intense it felt and I slowly lowered myself on top of her, my heart hammering against hers as we both reeled in the aftermath of that eruption.

We slowly floated back to reality and I rolled over onto my back with her on top of me. I was still hard enough to be buried inside her and I could feel how wet she was inside from our combined orgasms. I rocked my hips slowly and she cooed, her head on my chest. I stroked her back as I moved again, our cum making her pussy so slick it felt completely different.

“You’re not human!” she protested as I started fucking her more seriously. I chuckled and wrapped my arms around her, holding her close while I planted my heels in the mattress and thrust up into her fast, making her squeal and writhe against me, cumming again on my cock. She moaned and trembled and bit my neck hard as her orgasm overwhelmed her. I gasped at the sudden bite, the feeling inflaming my passion. I reached down and grabbed a double handful of her ass and pounded up into her, the bite making me lose any sense of patience. I was chasing my own release and she was cumming again, screaming against the side of my neck and thrashing against me. Suddenly she released me and sat up, her hair flying around her head like a wild mane as she bounced up and down on my cock, getting seriously into it now.

Distantly, I was aware that Samantha had warned against this particular position, but right now, I didn’t care. I wasn’t feeling any pain or discomfort and watching Gina slam herself down on my cock was a sight worth any damage it caused me later. She was magnificent, a portrait of carnal lust worthy of immortalizing. I gazed up at her in awe and slammed my hips up at her as urgently as she pounded down against me. We weren’t making love this time, we were fucking and fucking hard. The room filled with the slapping sounds of flesh on flesh, mingled with both of us panting with exertion as we sped toward an oblivion we both craved. I reached up and palmed her breasts, pinching the nipples a little between my fingers and that set her off again, making her cum, swearing in Spanish as she dove at me again, lunging for the other side of my neck as her ass kept bouncing on my cock. Her teeth sank into my neck again and she had my chin cupped in one hand, holding my head out of the way while she mauled me, marking me as hers.

She bit and sucked at my neck all the way through her orgasm and then kept it up as we fucked like we were trying to kill each other, destroy the bed and wake the dead. When she sat up again, she had a wild look in her eyes and she raked her nails over my chest, leaving red marks all over my body. I threw back my head, the pain pulling my focus off of my impending orgasm, but somehow intensifying the pleasure. I responded by lifting my hand and bringing it down on her ass with a loud crack. She shrieked in rapture, cumming again and lunging at me again, biting my nipple hard until I gave her a spanking on the other cheek.

“FUUUUCK!!!” She wailed, thrashing through another orgasm. This time, I couldn’t hold out even having cum twice already. I grabbed her ass with both hands and pounded up into her pussy, spraying her insides with cum for the final time tonight. I sat up and seized her nipple in my mouth, biting her breast even as I sucked on it hard. She shrieked again, dwarfing all the other sounds we’d made so far and shuddered, her nails clawing at my back and shoulders as she came again and again, each orgasm setting off the next one like a string of firecrackers.

We both collapsed back to the bed together, exhausted. I was spent, holding onto consciousness by a fingernail, but she’d lost the fight to hold on and had passed out, trembling softly in my arms as she slumbered. Her pussy was still fluttering with small orgasms as my cock slowly deflated. When it slipped out of her pussy finally, a small river of our cum followed with it, pooling on my stomach.

I pulled the blankets up over the top of us so she wouldn’t wake up cold and held her gently as I watched this passionate goddess slumber in my arms. I thought about the smelling salts, but I wanted to let her drift and wake up on her own. I held her contentedly and waited about a half hour before she stirred slowly. I started whispering to her that I loved her and when her eyes opened, she had a sleepy smile on her face. She kissed me and then tears started spilling down her face as she wept.

I held her and kissed her tears gently as I waited for her to calm down. “Hey,” I whispered soothingly. “What’s wrong?”

She shook her head, not able to talk yet and just clung to me, burying her face in my chest as she cried herself out. “Nothing’s wrong!” she managed finally. “I’m happy! It was amazing! You made me feel SOOOOO good and SOOOO loved and SOOOOO beautiful!”

“You ARE loved and beautiful and perfect,” I told her. I took her hand and pressed it to my heart. “This is your home now,” I told her softly. “I’ll keep you in my heart forever, my Gina.”

She tightened her arms around me and wept all over again. “You really don’t care what they did to me!” she wept, holding me as tightly as she could.

“Of course I care,” I said. “I care that they hurt someone I love. What they did can never stop me from loving you though and it can never make me feel like you’re anything less than breathtakingly beautiful. I love you Gina. I’d die to protect you.”

She gave me another rib-cracking hug and then propped herself up on her elbow to slap me lightly. “You’d better not die on me!” she said sharply. “I’m Latina. We’re fierce. If I have to drag you back from the land of the dead, you’ll be sorry, Mister.”

I chuckled and held her tight. “If I die on you, you’ll kill me?” I asked playfully.

“Something like that,” she admitted. She moved against me and got a strange look on her face. “I think we need another shower,” she confided. “I feel like I may be leaking.”

I nodded. “You missed most of the flood,” I told her.

She giggled a little. “Is it a big mess?” she asked.

“Probably,” I shrugged, unconcerned. “We’ll get cleaned up and then go see what there is to snack on upstairs.”

We got up and we were both a gooey mess. I had a pool of our cum on my stomach and leaks off to either side. When I sat up, it ran down into my crotch and pooled under my ass, making her laugh hysterically. I got up and we pulled the sheet off the bed, putting it in the washer before we crossed back to the shower. She had one hand cupped beneath her pussy because it was still leaking slightly.

We showered quickly this time, kissing and touching occasionally, but focused on cleaning up for the moment. We got out and she went to her overnight bag which she’d left here in the bathroom. She pulled out a thin robe and shook it out before putting it on. She wrapped her hair up in a towel this time and I grabbed my robe from the back of the door. I was about to throw it on when I felt her touch my back.

“Oh, Matt!” she exclaimed. “I’m so sorry! I didn’t mean to scratch you that hard.”

“Scrapes?” I asked.

“Um, a little deeper than just scrapes. Hold still. I’ll disinfect them and put something on them,” she promised. She went to the medicine cabinet and dabbed peroxide on the scratches before she spread ointment on them and massaged it in. She washed her hands and apologized to me again.

“You really want to make it up to me?” I asked, holding back the smirk for the moment.

She nodded eagerly, her face stricken. “What can I do?” she asked without hesitation.

“Brag about it,” I told her and cracked a smile. “I think it’s kind of hot that you came so hard that you went that wild so don’t worry about it.”

She blushed hard. “You really don’t mind?” she asked uncertainly.

“Gina honey, I recall giving your ass a spanking or two in the middle of everything. I’m sure as Hell not gonna complain about you scratching me,” I assured her. “I love you. If you get a little wild and out of control, that just means I’m doing things right for you.”

She beamed at me and threw her arms around my neck, giving me a huge kiss. “I was really worried you’d be mad,” she confided.

“I’m not mad,” I told her certainly. “I’m told Latina women are fierce. That’s a good kind of fierce. Let’s go see what we can find for a snack and find out who was listening upstairs.”

She blanched visibly. “They can hear upstairs?!!?”

I nodded. “We were both screaming like it was the end of the world. We might have set off some car alarms in the neighborhood. Don’t worry about it though. They’re used to it. If Lilly kicks up a fuss, she’s just teasing.”

She looked like she was starting to get anxious about facing everyone upstairs so I shrugged into my robe and took her hand. “I promise it’ll be fine,” I said to her and opened the door.

She reluctantly let me lead her up to the kitchen where Mom was waiting for us. “No hecklers tonight?” I asked brightly.

She smiled and shook her head. “Not tonight,” she said, amused. She saw the look on Gina’s face and got up from the table to give her a hug. “Don’t you worry your pretty head, dear,” she said with a comforting smile. “You didn’t make any noise that Lana and Becky haven’t made before you.”

“Really?” she asked, feeling more relieved. “You’re not mad?”

“Not at all,” she said and guided her to a chair where there was already a plate waiting. She put a tray of sandwiches out between us and got us drinks from the fridge. “As a matter of fact, let me tell you about the first time we heard screaming from Matt’s room,” she offered, smiling at me as she told the story of Lana collapsing on top of me during oral sex, told at my expense.

Gina laughed as we ate, both of us ravenous. “So you couldn’t get out from under her?”

“Nope,” I confirmed. “Mom unlocked the door and came in to see which of us had murdered the other one. She was talking to Lana’s mom on the phone and describing what she’d found.”

“I had to hit him with the phone to get him to pull his face out of the poor girl’s vagina,” Mom told her. “She was already passed out and he just went back to working on making her scream herself unconscious again.”

“She never told me that story,” Gina giggled uncontrollably as she thought about it.

“Yeah, it’s a great story,” I agreed. “Mom’s leaving out the part about how Lana nearly DID kill me. When she started to cum, she sat straight up. When she finally passed out, she collapsed forward and face-planted into my balls hard enough that I nearly threw up all over her ass.”

That sent her into fresh peals of laughter as she covered her mouth, turning red all over again.

I looked at Mom and smiled. “Thanks,” I said. “Gina was feeling a little mortified that she’d been overheard. I’m sure she feels better now.”

She nodded. “Yeah. Finding out that it’s normal helps a lot. So all the girls have been heard up here?”

“Most of them,” I admitted. “Mom and Patty used to help us clean up and dump us in the shower. All three of us have woken up in the shower with no idea how we got there. Sitting around the table like this after sex used to be a big family gathering.”

“How come it stopped?” she asked quizzically.

I shrugged. “We had some rough patches as a family back through September and October. We’re still getting everything back to normal. I’m sure that we will though. I know I miss it, even Lilly bitching that she wants to move out so she can sleep at night.”

“Maybe you should ask everyone to come back,” she suggested. “Now that I know it’s not making anyone angry, I’m okay with it. I kind of wish I could talk to Lana about it right now,” she admitted.

I nodded and got up, leaning over to give her a kiss. “That’s a good idea,” I told her and picked up the kitchen extension, dialing next door.

“Hello,” Patty answered the phone.

“Hey, Mamma,” I said lightly. “What’s everyone up to over there?”

“Hi, Champ,” she said, amused. “We were all just doing our own things. The girls said you were having a bad day today, but that you were wrapped up tonight.”

“Yeah, it wasn’t a great day until a little while ago,” I admitted. “Gina, Mom and I were just sitting around the table and I noticed how much I missed having everyone around in the evenings. Gina was hoping Lana would come over so they could talk and I was hoping that we’d see the rest of you too.”

“It’s one of THOSE nights, huh?” she asked playfully.

“Isn’t it usually one of those nights?” I shot back with a laugh.

“Not always,” she pointed out. “I’ll send the girls over,” she promised. “I think Dan and I are going to take the opportunity to have some quiet time though. You’ll see more of us. It was kind of dicey arranging it for a while. Now that we know you miss having us around, we’ll start making ourselves available.”

“I missed you all along,” I told her. “It was hard as Hell not having you and Dan around.”

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.