My Journey - Book 3: Bows - Cover

My Journey - Book 3: Bows

Copyright© 2016 by Xalir

Chapter 15

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 15 - In the wake of Thanksgiving weekend, Matt's family learns to cope with the new reality as they clean up and face the aftermath of Exile. Follow Matt's road to recovery as they all wonder what comes next and dread the answer. Christmas is coming and each of them separately wonder whether it will be a time of celebration or mourning.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Crime   School   Tear Jerker   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Squirting   Slow  

Tricia was going to go home in the morning instead of tonight, given how upsetting this evening had been for Cheryl. We brought everything in and I asked Cheryl if she wanted it upstairs or downstairs.

“What do you mean?” she asked, not catching what I meant.

Instead of answering, I took her hand and led her upstairs to look at my old room. “This can be your room if you’re not comfortable living downstairs with me and Emma,” I told her gently. “Mom’s been using it for an office, but we can move her papers out and fix it up any way you want it.”

She shook her head. “No, downstairs is okay,” she said confidently, but took a last look around the room before we turned out the light. “We’ll need a nursery anyway,” she pointed out.

We closed the door and I kissed her sweetly.

I was banned from helping and so was Mom. The two girls took everything downstairs and I went to hug Mom gratefully. “Thank you for tonight,” I said, relieved that it was working out. It had looked so dismal at dinner that I hadn’t been sure we’d be able to make it all work.

“You’re welcome,” she said. “So is Cheryl. Go take care of her. She’ll need some guidance in finding what drawers are available and stuff like that.”

I kissed her cheek and then went downstairs to sit in my desk chair while they put things away.

“Why do you have so much drawer space?” she asked curiously.

“This summer, there were four girls living in this room with me,” I said. “They moved out during ‘Rumor-geddon’ and I’m not sure if they’re planning to move back in.”

“Right,” she said, making sense of it. “You think they might?”

“I think Lana and Beck might. Tabby and Collie may have a lease that they need to complete before they can move back. Tricia’s still gonna be staying with her dad during the week, same as Gina. Hanna generally visits on weekends too. So for now, It’s just you, me and Emma when she gets back full time. Dawn too, but she’s gonna be our training buddy for getting up to change the baby in the middle of the night.”

“You’re really okay with this?” she asked, still feeling a little anxious.

“Absolutely. I’ll talk to Howard tomorrow and confirm that what we did tonight settles the lawsuit issue for good and if he says yes, then we’ll go ahead as we’d planned all along with both of us listed as parents.”

“I want that,” she said. “I really do, but I want to make sure that there’s nothing my parents can do to you first. That’s the most important thing.”

“I’m pretty sure that so long as you’re living here, they’re screwed for claiming to act on your behalf. They can’t claim support for you or the baby if they’re not doing anything to support either of you.”

After she was done with unpacking, I opened Skype and looked for Emma. She popped up on-screen after a moment. “Hi, Slugger!” she said with a grin. “I thought you might still be a little too busy for conversations tonight.”

“I figured you’d want to meet your new roommate,” I said lightly. “Cheryl’s parents aren’t taking it well. We had to get them to sign a custody agreement for her.”

“What happened?!!?” she asked, shocked. The three of us explained the past couple of days with her parents and she shook her head. “Life’s never easy,” she said. “This is why you have to be more careful about telling people about the money,” she reminded me gently.”

“I know,” I said with a sigh. “It’s kind of sad really. I was perfectly willing to share with them.”

“Well, some people don’t get that,” she said sympathetically. “They might be perfectly fine people, but the expense of the baby might have been more than they knew how to handle. In any case, welcome home, Cheryl!” she told her, trying to brighten the mood. “We’re all really excited to see the baby when she comes. Do you know when you’re due?”

“Around June 19th,” she said with a shy smile. “I’m really nervous about it.”

“We’ll all be there to help,” Emma said with the same confidence she used on me. “Don’t worry about it. We’ll get you through it.”

“I’m not worried about the help. It’s the pain that makes me nervous,” she admitted. “It’s supposed to be like the most painful thing imaginable.”

“Don’t believe everything you’ve heard,” Emma said. “My mother said she never had much more than discomfort. I told her about your situation and she said every birth is different. Some of them go smoothly enough that the mother and baby could almost go home the same day.”

They chatted about pregnancy and childbirth for a little while and then Emma said she had to go. “We’re going out to a late dinner,” she explained.

We signed off and then we watched a movie before turning in. When we were ready for bed, I left my shorts on for Cheryl’s sake, but she came and hooked her thumbs in the waist, pulling them down deliberately. “This is home now, right? No time like the present to get used to being here like this.” She smiled at me shyly.

I nodded and stepped closer, kissing her deeply, me completely naked and her completely clothed. I thought that was a little unfair and lifted the hem of her blouse to start undressing her.

She raised her arms and I pulled her shirt up over her head and tossed it carelessly behind me. Tricia was lounging on the bed clad in nothing but a pair of panties and a smile, watching us and lazily touching herself, cupping her breasts and squeezing them gently while she watched us.

I spared her a smile before turning my attention back to Cheryl. I slipped my arms around her back and kissed her again before leaning forward to nibble on her ear again. She’d loved it so much the first time I’d done it that I couldn’t resist as I unhooked her bra. I sucked and licked and nipped at her soft earlobe, listening to her breath catch and her hands to clutch at me more urgently. She groaned and shivered at the contact and I grinned a little, liking how quickly she was turned on by the simplest touch and stepped back, pulling her bra with me. She was shy all over again and covered her breasts, blushing.

I let go of her bra and came back to her, lifting her chin with my fingers. “You’re beautiful,” I told her and kissed her again I pulled her close, wrapping my arms around her and trapping her hands against her chest as I let my hands roam over her back. She moaned softly into my mouth and I lightly scratched her back, my fingernails just barely touching her. She shivered and I released her lips to smile at her before I started to kiss my way along her neck. She was breathing hard and I could see her skin already blushing as I turned her on. I toyed with her other earlobe lightly and she pulled her hands from between us, wrapping them around me and dragging her nails across my skin urgently.

She whimpered a little when I let her earlobe slip from between my lips and I started to kiss my way down her neck to her chest, using feather light touches of my lips as I crouched lower. I could see her nipples for the first time and they were unlike any others I’d seen in my young life. They were larger and darker than I was expecting, looking more erotic somehow in their prominence. I kissed all over her breasts, leaving her nipples alone. She ran her fingers through my short hair, groaning and sighing in anticipation.

I kissed her nipple and she gasped at the contact. I ran my tongue around it making her shiver and tremble. “Oh!” she gasped, pulling my head closer. I reached up with my other hand and gently stroked her other breast. I looked up and she had her eyes closed, biting her lip gently. I grinned and sucked her nipple into my mouth, pressing it against the roof of my mouth with my tongue and lashing it delicately.

“OH GOD!” she squealed, her whole body trembling as she came from having her nipple sucked on. She whined and moaned, her hips moving unconsciously as she rode out a wave of pleasure. I helped support her and guided her back to the bed, sitting her down gently without releasing my lips from around her nipple. I switched back and forth, letting her feel my tongue and lips on both breasts through her orgasm. When she’d calmed down some, I started moving lower, kissing her stomach lovingly where she’d just started to show a little. I stroked her soft skin and looked up at her as I swirled my tongue around her navel, making her squirm.

I moved my hands to the zipper of her jeans, unbuttoning them and lowering the zipper with my teeth while I gazed up at her. “Are you sure you’re ready for this?” I asked her quietly.

She bit her lip and nodded her head, lifting her hips so I could pull them down her legs. I lifted her feet and rolled her socks down and off before I tugged on the bottoms of her jeans, drawing them off her legs, leaving her in only a thin pair of panties. I smiled and started kissing my way up her legs, licking and sucking at her soft skin. She was moaning almost constantly now and I could smell her arousal. It was a stronger scent than some of the other girls and I didn’t know whether that was because she was so turned on or a change from pregnancy or both.

I paid a lot of attention to her thighs, parting them so I could rain kisses on them and noticed her panties were damp, the material noticeably darker at her entrance. I kissed the crotch of her panties and she gasped. “What are you doing?” she wanted to know, raising her head to look at me. It occurred to me that she might never have had anyone kiss her here. I intended to change that.

I grasped her panties at the hips and looked at her questioningly. She bit her lip and raised her ass again, letting me bare her sex for the first time. I pulled them off and then let them go, my attention drawn to her center.

She looked embarrassed and her hands moved to cover her pussy. I took her hands in mine and looked up at her face. I shook my head gently. “You’re beautiful,” I assured her. “Perfect.”

She looked grateful and when I released her hands, she returned them to her sides, not her pussy. I kissed my way up her thigh again and laid tiny little butterfly kisses over her outer lips and her mons. She had a prominent bulge and it looked sexy as Hell. I silently wished she was bare as I nuzzled her pubic hair and lowered my head giving her one long slow deliberate lick that started at her ass and parted her lips, tasting her before swiping over her clit at the top in a gentle flick.

“Wha! Oh!” she exclaimed, her eyes wide as she felt a tongue part her folds. She stared down at me, not certain how to respond as I smiled and started to lick her pussy like it was candy. “Oh! Don’t do that!” she gasped, scandalized. “That’s so dirty!”

“It’s not dirty,” I said with a gleam in my eye. “It’s giving pleasure.”

I parted her lips with my fingers and dove in, my head filled with the intoxicating scent of her musk. She groaned and wriggled, her swollen breasts and stomach jiggling as she alternately spread her legs and squeezed them around my head. I felt her fingers touching my head lightly at first as she reached down to touch me and then with more urgency as I made her cum again and again, her hands clutching me and pushing me away by turns as I made her cum.

When I finally sat back, she shuddered for a few minutes, riding waves of pure bliss before she sat up and pulled me to her. There were tears in her eyes and she kissed me deeply, tasting herself on my tongue and smearing her juices on her face from mine.

“That was amazing!” she said when we parted, her green eyes gazing into my blue ones. “I love you so much for doing that for me!”

I smiled at her and hugged her before I kissed away her tears and asked her if she wanted to make love or if she was ready for that yet.

“I think ... I think I want you,” she said uncertainly. “I’m not sure if I’m ready yet though.” She bit her lip, looking torn.

I nodded and kissed her again. “Then this is enough for tonight,” I told her and I could see in her eyes that she was relieved.

“Like HELL it is,” Tricia said, stripping out of her panties. “I’m definitely ready for you.”

Cheryl giggled and I climbed onto the bed with Tricia to kiss her. Cheryl moved to one side to watch us.

I went to slide down her body and she shook her head. “I’m wet enough,” she said. “Just love me tonight.”

I nodded and readjusted, grasping my cock and pointing it down at her entrance before I pushed forward, the head just starting to part her lips delicately. She groaned and arched her back, getting into the moment. She’d been playing with herself while I’d eaten Cheryl and she was already primed.

We moved together more smoothly than our first time, each knowing the other better. She met my thrusts with a buck of her hips each time and in no time, we were fucking passionately, each of us moaning and gasping. Tricia had one hand between us, frigging her clit and the other was pulling at her nipples gently, pinching them and teasing herself.

I was near my orgasm when she tightened up, screaming out her orgasm and clamping down on my cock like she was trying to pull it off. I saw stars as I came suddenly, growling with each pulse of my cock deep inside her. We were both sweating a little and while the orgasm was intense, neither of us passed out from it.

I leaned down and kissed her deeply, telling her I loved her and she repeated it to me sweetly before we got up to get cleaned up. A quick shower for the three of us and then it was back upstairs for a quick snack.

Mom was sitting at the table with a mug of tea in front of her. There were three plates of leftover lasagna set out for us, each of them still piping hot from being heated up.

Cheryl was a little embarrassed, but felt a little better when she was told some of Mom’s stories from the summer about her and Patty carrying us to the showers after we’d half-killed each other. That made her laugh a little. We ate and chatted for a little bit and then the three of us came downstairs and gathered Dawn up to go to bed. We settled down and all three of us cuddled together, drifting in the dark as we fell asleep in one tangle of limbs.


To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.