Please, Uncle George! Adventures in the Philippines - Cover

Please, Uncle George! Adventures in the Philippines

Copyright© 2016 by George Foxx

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - If something bad can happen, it does happen to Uncle George. Uncle George is a nice guy though and his honorary niece really likes him. Her feelings mature into love and desire for him as she gets a little older. Uncle George is having one of those random bad things going on in his life, so when his niece tells him about her feelings, he accepts her love, both emotional and physical. Uncle George is very happy. Then fate hands Uncle George something really unexpected.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   Cream Pie   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Small Breasts  

After May left, Jana, Gem, and I were alone in my house. Jana was wearing tight jeans and a tee shirt because she had been riding the bus from Manila to Baguio. Gem was wearing very tiny, very tight jean shorts and a red bikini top. The top still fit because Gem’s breast growth wasn’t noticeable yet.

“At home, can we call you daddy? I like feeling I’m your daughter. I must be some kind of pervert, but feeling like I’m your little girl always makes me feel very, very sexy and very, very horny,” Jana said.

“I like the idea of making love to my daddy too. After all a girl’s daddy is the first man to really love her, so he should make love to her better than any man ever will.” Gem added.

We went upstairs to the bedroom and stripped the sheets off the bed. I got out clean sheets, and the girls helped me make the bed. We pushed the ball of dirty sheets into a corner of the room, undressed each other, and christened our bed with hot, but gentle sex. Jana let Gem go first, since Jana and I fucked in the car. After Gem had enough orgasms to calm the itch in her clit and the hunger in her pussy so she didn’t feel like she was going to die, I started fucking Jana for the second time that day.

Gem said, “I guess my body could feel you putting sperm inside my pussy daddy, and old Mother Nature made me like the way it felt so I’d do it often enough to get you to put enough sperm inside me to get me pregnant.”

“I think I got pregnant the first time daddy made love to me. All the sensations and all the orgasms and pleasure were so new and so strong that I didn’t notice it felt different when he came in me. Since you said something about how much you liked it Gem, I’ve been trying to see if I can feel it. I’m not sure it’s real, but I think I can feel daddy squirt, and I definitely like it.

“Of course it doesn’t matter now, since we are both pregnant already, but we should take turns with who gets to have daddy cum in her pussy, so it’s fair,” Jana said.

As I made love to her gently, Gem noticed and asked Jana, “Why is daddy being so gentle when he fucks us?”

“My tits have grown a whole cup size, and they are sore. I asked daddy to be gentle with me. Also, my pussy got so it wasn’t used to getting pounded several times a day and I got sore quickly the first time we fucked today, so daddy is just trying to take care of me. I’m at 13 weeks and you are at 11 weeks, so your tits will grow bigger and get tender before long,” Jana told her.

I took care of Jana, and when she was starting to get sore again, she whispered, “Cream me daddy. Shoot your hot cum in my pussy.”

I realized I needed to see a urologist and find out if there was a way to increase the volume of semen so the girls could actually feel me shooting off and see visible evidence when I came.

We cuddled for a while, then got cleaned up and got dressed. Jana put on her tiny, tight jean shorts and a black bikini top. Her swollen breasts made the bikini top look much too small for her. It seemed like there were only two tiny triangles of black fabric that barely covered her nipples. Jana’s nipples were hard, and pushed out so they were clearly visible through the fabric. Gem put on the same tiny, tight jean shorts and red bikini top. It was a little strange to see Jana’s tits so much bigger than Gem’s, when I’d gotten used to Gem looking curvier. The girls were both wearing cotton granny panties. I decided we needed to update the girls’ wardrobes so they could look and feel sexy all the time.

The girls helped me straighten the bed. We found places to put away their clothes. Gem said, “I’ll bet my tits will grow before I can get to fully enjoy wearing my sexy lingerie for daddy.”

“I think both of you need some new clothes. Girls sometimes imagine they look fat and ugly when they are pregnant. I want to buy you sexy bras, panties, and nighties so you will be reminded every second of every day and every night, how beautiful and sexy I think my daughters are,” I told them.

We checked the food in the house and decided we needed a trip to the super market. We made a list, I told the girls the budget, then we drove to the store. It was fun playing house with my pretty, bubbly, and enthusiastic young lovers. Playing house was going to be fun for all of us for a while.

The department store was in the same mall with the super market, so I sent the girls to get the groceries and I went to the lingerie department. I measured the girls before we left the house, and I bought the sexiest things I could find for them. Of course I knew enough about lingerie to know some things aren’t practical to wear for longer than extended foreplay, so I got the prettiest things I could that would be comfortable and provide breast support. I paid for everything and took the packages to the car.

I walked to the supermarket and met the girls. I helped them finish the grocery shopping. We got the groceries bagged, picked up the bags at the drive-thru, took them home, and put them away. Gem cooked dinner. It was better than the old housekeeper’s cooking. After dinner Jana and I washed and dried the dishes. We went in the living room and sat down.

“Girls, have you ever taken care of a baby before?” I asked.

“No daddy, not like all night and all day. I’ve done babysitting, but the moms always had everything ready and I didn’t have to think, just follow instructions,” Jana said.

“I’ve done about the same thing daddy. I’ve watched kids overnight, but never a newborn,” Gem said.

“Well my darlings, you are in for a rude awakening. Babies are a huge amount of work. Their cry is pitched just right to drive you nuts. It’s old Mother Nature again making sure the baby gets fed and cared for. Sometimes babies seem to cry for no reason. They can’t talk to you and tell you what’s wrong, so you have to start at the top of the list and work down. Sometimes you get to the bottom, and nothing you did helped.

“After the baby is born, you never get enough sleep, and our sex life is going to get seriously cut back because you’ll feel too tired or it will be my turn and the baby will cry as soon as we kiss. It’s going to be difficult,” I told the girls.

“So you plan to help us, daddy?” Jana asked.

“That’s the only way we can survive honey. If I don’t get up, you’ll be exhausted and sooner or later you’ll get mad at me for sleeping when our little darling baby won’t let you get any rest. After your bodies have healed up, I want you both happy with me and hungry for me. I’m addicted to making love with you every day, and I’m going to make sure both of you still need me to fuck you every day. I want to keep your love for me just as strong so you’ll want to be making love with me as much as I want to be loving you.

“I have some ideas I think will help, but I don’t know if they will work or if they are practical. My idea is for us to think of the babies as OUR babies, or even better, we think of them like they are twins. We try to get them in sync so they are hungry at the same time. So let’s say they get hungry every two hours at first. Gem nurses both babies at 8am, Jana nurses them at 10am, Gem at 12, Jana at 2pm, Gem at 4pm, Jana at 6pm, Gem at 8pm, Jana at 10pm. We use a breast pump the times when you don’t nurse the babies, and make up bottles. I feed the babies at midnight, 2am, and 4am, then I go to bed. Jana nurses them at 6am, and the whole thing starts over.

“Now it may not work, because sometimes babies only want their own mom, and they may not always take a bottle from me, so we’ll just have to see how things go. I think if you girls each nurse both babies from the start it might cut down on the ‘I only want mom’ fussing, because instead of ‘I only want MY mom’ I’m hoping to get them to think ‘I only want A mom.

“There may be problems with the schedule. I may not be able to be up all night, and you guys may feel abandoned if I’m asleep most of the day. We will have to see how it goes and change around whatever isn’t working,” I said.

“It sounds like we are mobilizing for war,” Gem said.

“It can’t be that bad! Don’t you think you are overreacting?” Jana added.

“I’ve been a parent of newborns before, girls. I didn’t help as much as I could have. I had a job, and used it as an excuse. I’m retired now, I made these babies with you, and I’m going to do my best to do my share. Like I said, I want my girls rested and happy so you want to make love with me,” I said.

“I like the idea of nursing both babies regularly. That means if one of us gets sick, the babies won’t think anything is different, and they won’t refuse to nurse because my baby will be as used to your breasts as she is to mine. I’m fifteen and you’re fourteen Jana. Face it girlfriend, we know a lot less than we want people to think we do. I think we ought to listen to daddy about this. If you look at the schedule he’s hoping for, we are going to get 6 hours of uninterrupted sleep. I think that will turn out to be important. Like daddy said, if we don’t make an effort, our sex life will disappear, so it’s important to me to make sure I have the energy to make love. I don’t know about you, but I’m never going to be ready to give up getting fucked as often as daddy can do me,” Gem said.

“I want to find us an infant care class of some kind. If we feel ignorant about taking care of babies, we are going to be afraid all the time, and feel stressed over every little thing. We will also want to take a childbirth class so you have some strategies for managing the pain you’ll feel during labor. If you have strategies, it helps you not panic. If you can keep your fear from getting out of control, you can deliver with a lot less trouble with pain,” I said.

“I know a midwife who will let us deliver at home, so we will have less risk of having some doctor or hospital administrator decide they need to turn you in to the police,” Gem said.

“That’s great honey. Maybe she can help us find the child care and birthing classes,” I said.

“I think she’ll do the birthing classes herself daddy, which is good because the less we are out in public where people might suspect you are anything other than our dad, the less risk we have,” Gem said.

“We’ll take care of you daddy. We know what makes people here, who are in responsible positions, think they need to interfere. Even worse, if they think they have something on you, they’ll blackmail you until you are broke, THEN they will turn you in,” Jana added.

“OK girls, I’ll take your advice on this. Gem can you please talk to the midwife and see if she can tell us what doctor to go to for your prenatal care?” I said.

I showed the girls about sorting laundry by color, not overloading the washer, and what settings to use. I told them the washer was fine for cotton underwear, but that sexy lingerie should be washed by hand, or at the very least, on the gentle cycle and in cold water, and always air-dried.

I grinned at my girls and said, “At least you can hang them up in the open to dry and won’t have to hide them under your other clothes, in the bottom of a drawer.”

The girls laughed. Jana said, “I think I’ve already outgrown my sexy bras. I have quite a bit of mucus discharge, so unless you want to add panty liners to our grocery list, I might need to put the sexy panties away until after our baby is born.”

“I appreciate you wanting to be thrifty honey, but I need to see you wearing sexy lingerie every day, and I especially need to have what I take off of you, when I strip you to make love to you, be pretty and feminine and sexy. I bought you pretty new things today, and I’ll replace them as you outgrow them. I can’t wait to play dress up with you tonight,” I told her. I always made sure the girls had plenty of panty liners so they wouldn’t feel shy about wearing their sexy panties. The girls surprised me, because they always wanted to wear the sexiest lingerie’ I could find for them, and they never, ever complained about the lace being scratchy or the tiny panties being uncomfortable. I’ve decided some girls are just playing at being sexy, and they always revert to cotton granny panties, but a truly sexy girl like Jana or Gem wants to show off her body to her lover all the time, and in the most provocative way possible.

We moved the laundry to the dryer, and went up to our bedroom. We undressed each other and I had my girls model the sexy lingerie I’d bought them. Jana picked a white silk chemise to wear to bed and Gem picked a sheer, black baby doll nightie. The girls stretched and posed provocatively for me before they got in bed. Neither of them wore panties to bed. Jana giggled and said, “You’ll just want to take them off of me daddy. I’d rather have you touching my bare skin than messing around with getting panties out of the way, no matter how pretty they are.”

We had always had sex separately. Even if we were in the same room, the girl I was with pretended the other girl didn’t exist. I’d never seen either girl seem interested in the other’s body except for a little bit of competitiveness over breast size.

I made love with Gem until she was worn out, then Jana fucked me until I couldn’t hold off any longer, and I came in her pussy. We cuddled up together with Gem on one side of the bed, me in the middle, and Jana on the other side.

In the morning I made love with Jana until she was tired, then made love with Gem. She kept squeezing my cock with her pussy until she made me cum deep inside her hot cunt.

We got up, took a shower together, dried each other off, and got dressed. Today Jana wore a pair of transparent black lace panties, a black denim mini-skirt that barely covered her bottom, and a bright orange bikini top. Gem picked a matching pale pink, transparent bra and bikini panty set. She wore a tight, hot pink mini-dress over her barely-there lingerie’.

Gem grinned at me and said, “I thought you’d like to see your daughter dress like your princess for once, daddy.” Both girls laughed, turned their backs to me, and bent over to show me their panty crotch. I could see their swollen labia clearly through the filmy panties.

Jana and I got the clothes out of the dryer, folded them, and put them away while Gem made breakfast for us. We ate breakfast then Jana and I did dishes while Gem tried to get in touch with the midwife.

The midwife came to our house and told us that we needed to be more careful than we had originally thought. She would bring the doctor she thought we could trust to the house for the girls’ first prenatal checkup.

I bought Palmer’s Cocoa Butter and massaged it into the girls’ breasts and tummy so they would have as few stretch marks as possible. This became a daily ritual throughout the girls’ pregnancies.

The Internet is a wonderful thing. We learned many things people believed about pregnancy are old wives’ tales. For example, women don’t have to toughen their nipples for successful breastfeeding. Learning about pregnancy, labor, delivery, lactation, and breast feeding also became a theme of our life together. Gem is much more of a natural student, but when she is properly motivated, Jana can apply herself and achieve at a high level.

Having the girls go to school would be a waste of time, since they would be kicked out as soon as they started to show. In addition, registering them could be an additional risk for me. We started working on the things I could teach at home. The girls became much more proficient in English, and I asked them to speak to each other in English for two reasons. First, so they would get additional practice and second, so I could be included in their conversations. I wanted my girls to feel comfortable sharing all their feelings and thoughts with me.

Gem’s breasts got sore that week. She said her nipples felt tingly all the time. We experimented, and found that having me suck her nipples gently gave her some relief. Jana said we were unscientific and the main reason the experiment was successful was that the nipple stimulation led to sex, which took Gem’s mind off everything for a while.

I covered Jana’s breasts with soft kisses and then sucked her nipples. She came while I was sucking her nipples. Gem thought that was a really good trick. We did a lot of experimenting, but while Jana could always cum from nipple sucking alone, Gem never did. I explained to Jana that she would probably have orgasms while our babies were nursing, and that she should try not to feel weird or guilty about it. The babies would just be nursing, and the breasts weren’t really sex organs unless you intentionally used them that way. Besides, we pretended we were having incestuous father-daughter sex nearly every time we made love, so cumming from having her daughter or son nurse wasn’t anything to feel guilty about.

We decided it might cause unwanted attention if I went out with the girls, so Jana went shopping for support bras and sports bras for the girls to wear when they slept. Gem stayed home with me, and we made love the whole time Jana was gone. We were still fucking when Jana got back. She stripped and got in bed with us. Gem came hard, and whispered, “I’m tired daddy. I’m going to take a nap. Jana is feeling really horny all the time, but she is too shy to tell you. You need to take better care of my little sister daddy.”

Jana jumped on me and started riding my cock. “Gem is such a blabbermouth. I’ll have to stop telling her my secrets,” Jana said.

“Honey, you don’t need to have secrets. Daddy always wants to know what you think and how you feel. If we aren’t making love often enough, just let me know, and if I can get hard, I’ll make love with you, If I can’t get hard, I can use my lips, tongue, and fingers to tide you over until I’m able to fuck you properly.” I told her.

“We both feel super horny all the time daddy, and we worry about wearing you out. If you only had one girl in love with you, I’m sure you could give her everything she needed, but with two of us needing more fucking than ever, we were afraid it would make you work too hard and give you a heart attack trying to keep us satisfied. A big problem is that both of us tire out easily, so we can’t fuck for two hours and get ten orgasms. That means we need more sessions to get the same number of orgasms as we used to, and it seems like four ejaculations is about your limit for twenty-four hours,” Jana said.

“It will probably be good for my heart to make love with you more often baby girl. I may have to learn not to cum at the end of a couple of the sessions so I can get hard often enough and make sure you get your MDRO,” I reassured her.

Jana giggled. “Minimum Daily Requirement, Orgasms?” She asked.

“Exactly, baby girl. Daddy will help you get ALL of your vitamins and supplements,” I said.

“OK daddy. We’ll try not to worry and just be more affectionate and romantic when we want you to take us to bed. We both feel shy about just saying, Daddy I’m horny, please fuck me. We both know we are little sluts, but after trying not to act slutty our whole lives, it’s hard to change, even though we know we have our daddy’s permission to be as slutty as we want. If you can take the hint and just act like it’s your idea and you need to fuck us that second, then it will be easier for us. I suppose someday we will have to get used to the idea that we are grown up, and it’s OK for us to be your private sluts and tell you we want to fuck, but it still makes us shy right now. It’s really difficult for Gem because she put so much effort into acting virginal, when all she could think about was getting laid. Be sweet to her daddy. She loves you a lot and she worries that you really love me, but you just like to fuck her, and really don’t love her,” Jana told me.

Jana and I made love for two hours. She had lots of good, hard orgasms. Finally I couldn’t hold out any more, and I creamed her hot little pussy.

We were cuddling, kissing and petting when Gem woke up. She cuddled up to my back and kissed my neck.

“Pregnancy really makes a mess of my emotions daddy. Sometimes I’m so pissed off at you for getting me pregnant, and sometimes I’m so happy to be carrying your baby. I mean I know you thought you were sterile, but I still get pissed at you. Then I remember it was my idea for you to fuck me in the first place, I and encouraged you to cum in my pussy and told you not to use protection, so then I get pissed at myself. That means I’m pissed pretty much all the time.

“I’m still fighting through all the emotions about having my dad’s religion forced on me, and it’s either treat my father like he is God’s anointed on earth and do every single thing he says, exactly the way he wants it done, or get kicked out of his house. There are no compromises, and no middle ground.

“I’m still not being quite sure what I actually believe myself, and that confusion makes me second guess myself and feel insecure. The end result is that I’m pissed, and it’s not your fault. I try not to dump on you, but if I do, please be patient with me daddy.

“We have talked a lot about sex, but not enough about love. I love you daddy. I want to be sure you know that. This isn’t just a schoolgirl crush on an older man. This isn’t just the lust of a horny girl who is using you to scratch her sex itch. This isn’t a rebellious daughter using you as an excuse to get away from a domineering father. This is the love of a woman who wants to be yours for the rest of her life,” Gem said

“Honey I’m so glad you could tell me all that. I love you too Gem. I know people are not supposed to love more than one person at a time, but I am definitely in love with you. I lusted for Jana for a long time, and when I found out she wanted me to be her first lover I was very honored. As we made love more and I got to know her better and heard what was in her heart, I became convinced that we shared a real and true love. You have to remember that even though I have known her for years, we only became lovers two weeks before you and I started making love. You are such a sweet and loving girl, I fell in love with you every bit as much as I fell in love with Jana. You never have to worry about being second choice. If anyone ever asked me to choose which girl I love most, I couldn’t do it. I love you both for different reasons, but I love you both the same amount,” I told them.

“Do you miss me wanting to be a dirty girl daddy?” Gem asked me.

“I just want you to be happy baby girl, and I’ll always do my best to give you what you need, my darling. It’s fine if you want to be a dirty girl on Monday and daddy’s princess on Tuesday. I just hope what you need includes making love with me every day,” I told Gem.

“Then it’s OK with you if I want to investigate what it feels like to be a dirty girl as long as I investigate with you?” Jana asked.

“That about covers it girls. I love you both. I want to make you happy. I want to make love with both of you every day. I would rather your fantasies are about fucking me, but if you need me to be someone else, I can give you whatever you need. I do have some limits, because I won’t hit you. I might do a play spanking, but you have to know any spanking fantasy is much more about it being a part of a seduction or a prelude to a girl’s discovery that she gets turned on by the spanking and wants sex with her authority figure. I’m a pretty simple guy though, and most of the time I just want sweet, warm, loving sex with my hot daughters. The one thing I could never accept is if you had sex with another man,” I told them.

Jana said, “Gem and I really liked each other as soon as we met. Now we love each other like sisters. We can share and not get jealous or bitchy about it daddy. As long as you tell us how much you love us a lot of times, every single day, we are yours forever. Neither of us have ever even thought about fucking another man. You are, and will always be our one and only man.”

Gem smiled and whispered, “Can you get hard again daddy, so I can show you how much I love you?”

“I’ve been thinking about the whole issue of me getting hard. If I get an erection, and we have sex and you get to cum a bunch, does it make any difference to you if I don’t cum?” I asked

“I really like to go second and feel you cum. I like to know I pleased you and loved you with my body as good as you loved me with yours. You give us both so many orgasms, it would feel like we aren’t taking care of you properly if you don’t cum when you’ve worn us out,” Gem said.

“At first, I didn’t care, but when I realized it was daddy cumming in my pussy that got me pregnant, I started feeling differently and liking to go second. I still can’t feel anything squirt inside me, but I can feel daddy’s cock get fatter and start jerking in my pussy. I like knowing I made daddy cum,” Jana said.

“I was thinking that maybe I should try not to cum so often, so I can get hard for you right away, any time you need me. That way we could have more sex and I could take care of you, whenever you feel horny. I think I could cum twice in twenty-four hours with no problems, so if we can work it out so I save my cum and you each get to be second when I cum once a day, maybe you both would feel more content and like I was taking better care of you. How do you feel about that idea?” I asked them.

“It sounds smart. I just don’t want you to feel like we are trying to make you our sex slave daddy,” Jana said.

“We appreciate you being willing to take care of us and always wanting to satisfy us, but you are our daddy, and we should please you just as much, and probably more than you please us. We are both kind of Alpha personality girls, but you know in a wolf pack, even the Alpha female is submissive to the Alpha male. You are definitely the Alpha male of our family daddy, so we will do anything you want,” Gem said.

“Well I always want to have more sex with my incredibly hot and sexy daughters. It’s just a question of me being old, and my body not working as well as it used to. Of course having two horny girls to love is a dream come true for me, but I want to be sure both of you always feel satisfied. Let’s try limiting how many times I cum so I can get hard quickly and fuck you more often. We never know if something will work until we try, but right now, I’m pretty sure fucking both of you more often will make me happier than anything else,” I said.

“Back to my original question daddy, can you get hard for me RIGHT NOW so I can show you how much I love you?” Gem wanted to know.

“Are you willing to try something that may seem a little dirty Gem?”

“Would you like me to suck your cock and see if that gets you hard daddy?” Gem said.

“Yes sweetheart, that’s just what I was thinking,” I said

“It’s fine daddy. Most girls these days figure it’s the best way to keep a boyfriend happy and not risk getting pregnant. We don’t think about it being dirty like girls used to because almost all girls do it now. At least that’s what the girls at my school said. You know I don’t know from personal experience,” Gem told me.

Gem gave me a big smile and took my limp cock in one hand, licked her lips, and then licked the head of my dick.

“I used to practice on carrots,” Gem said with the closest thing a fifteen-year-old girl can get to an evil grin.

The carrots for sale in the vegetable markets in the Philippines tend to be shorter, but much thicker than grocery store carrots in the U.S. Giving a two and one half inch diameter carrot a make-believe blowjob is an accomplishment.

She licked the head making circles with her tongue. She sucked the whole head inside her mouth and sucked on it as she ran the tip of her tongue up and down the underside of my shaft. We both felt my dick start to get harder.

“You lick my pussy and you lick Jana’s too. I never thought about it before, but do we taste the same daddy?” Gem asked.

“Your pussies both taste clean and fresh and sweet. If Jana wanted to shave her pubic hair like you do Gem, you would taste almost the same. It’s not Jana’s fault, but the hair holds onto scents more, and sometimes there is a little pee smell if she hasn’t just taken a shower right before. I know what your next question is going to be, so I’ll tell you right now that I like the way both of you taste just the same,” I said.

“Is it a lot of trouble to shave your pubic hair Gem?” Jana asked.

“No, just a little tricky because there are so many different curves, and the skin is more sensitive than under your arms or on your legs,” Gem said.

“OK, well I’m nervous around razors so could you please be my big sister and show me how to do it?” Jana asked.

“Sure honey. I can trim and shave daddy too if he’ll let me so it’s more fun for us to suck his candy stick because we don’t get pubic hair caught between our teeth,” Gem said.

“Sure baby girl. Trim me up when you do Jana,” I said.

“Did you like how my pussy juice tastes?” Jana asked.

“It wasn’t nasty,” Gem said.

“There should have been a lot on daddy’s cock because I was really wet when he fucked me,” Jana said

“Daddy is it immoral or disgusting for a girl to lick another girl’s pussy?” Gem asked.

“Of course not honey. As long as both girls want to, it’s just fine. Loving and taking care of each other is the most important thing about any kind of sex. It’s only bad if someone is forcing the other person, taking advantage of them, or hurting them. But that’s just what I think. You should think about it and decide what seems right to you,” I told her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.