Amity: 3. Tempest - Cover

Amity: 3. Tempest

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Chapter 7: Golden City

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7: Golden City - The wizards of Amity were a long way from achieving their goals. Storm had found 2 of his wizards and 3 of his apprentices but still had 2 sets to go. He had decided a trip to Orient was in his crystal ball. He hoped to find one of them there. Penny and Kale would need to help Alexus to claim his apprentice's box, and they believed this was not going to be an easy chore. David also had to find his 2 missing wizards and tame the continent of Federation. (Warning: descriptive bisexual sex)

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Time Travel   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Slow  

Storm, had his head buried between two very long lovely legs.

While he was happily supping on the meal on offer, a very active tongue and a wicked set of lips were doing divine things to his family jewels. He had slept in her room and had woken to her cunnie in his face and her mouth on junior.

He pulled her hips down to his wet face again and sucked hard as his hips flexed up. She shuddered and he blew, and she sucked him harder. He grunted into her twitching cunnie and then sucked her harder as he released again. He licked up her offering, and she shuddered and moaned on his cock again for him, as he revelled in the euphoria of bloody good sex.

He let her hips go, and she rolled off him. She turned around and straddled him. She had grabbed the towel for him and gently wiped his face. She leant forward and kissed him gently.

“I’m learning to enjoy this body,” Sarah said with a grin.

Storm smiled back, “So am I.”

She lay forward, and Storm couldn’t help playing with her lovely titties. She sighed in pleasure and shivered as he did. She loved being in Storm’s arms. Several minutes later, they felt the bed move, and a hairy pair of legs straddled Storms. He felt Sarah lift her arse and she moaned. He then felt a familiar hand, stroking junior.

“Damn, she’s wet and primed,” said Kim.

Storm watched Sarah’s face as he listened to Kim’s fingers sliding in out of her wetness. He felt Kim’s other hand wrap around his cock, and he knew his husband would have him back up in seconds.

Kim kept working them both as Storm encouraged her to put one of her lovely titties back in his mouth. He happily sucked as she rocked back into Kim’s hand. She moaned as Kim moved his fingers, so he was working both her holes.

Storm felt his hard cock being bent back and Sarah being guided over him. She happily pushed back, and he sighed as he slipped into her. She slid up and down him several times to make sure he was deep inside her and then she stilled.

She let out a long, “Oh.” Storm gasped as she clamped on him hard and then she released, as Kim pushed further into her arse. Kim took his time working into her in small strokes. Storm love the feeling of Kim on the other of the thin membrane that separated them.

Once happy, Kim started driving her hips, so she was pulled back onto them both. Storm squeezed Sarah’s nipples harder, and she clamped up tight on them both, making them both moan with her.

Kim rode her hips harder and faster. Sarah was happy to help him and egged him on with her sounds of pleasure, as he pulled her down onto Storm and then rammed into her.

Storm tightened his hips as she slammed down on him and Kim would add the little extra thrusts that pleasured them both. It didn’t take them long to get Sarah shaking and groaning and ‘uhging’ and ‘oohing’ as she came.

Storm felt Kim go next and was more than happy to add his contributions. Kim held Sarah tight onto them, as she shivered and shook. The boys both blew again and again. Kim pumped into her a couple of more times for fun and finally pulled out.

He crawled from behind them to curl up on one of Storm’s arms to hug him. “Sorry sweetie that sweet tush was too hard to say no to,” he said to Sarah.

She was still having little aftershocks on Storm, and he was more than happy for her to stay where she was. Sarah smiled at Kim. She gently caressed his face and said, “You’re most welcome husband, to use my sweet tush any time you desire.”

Kim grinned at her. “Damn Storm, we have gotta be the two luckiest blokes on this world,” he said sighing happily.

Lindell joined them and curled up the other side of Storm, “Yes, I must agree. I don’t know why we girls put up with you two randy wizards.”

Sarah grinned at Lindell and sat back on her knees, “I do. They are bloody good at giving a girl satisfaction and lots of orgasms.”

The other three laughed. Storm hugged Lindell and Kim as he looked at the newest member of their family. She was one hot piece. She had long, loose curled, pink toned, red hair and green eyes with dark blue flecks like her father. She was only a little shorter than his 190cm, and she had a body and face no sane man would say no to.

Kim was blonde and closer to 184cm. He had a slim but well-proportioned body and light blue eyes similar to Lindell. She was the shortest at 178cm. She also had the bigger tits and slightly wider hips. Her hair was long, straight and a pale honey colour and she was bloody gorgeous. She was also very pregnant with Storms child.

Lord Wizard Storm Grey Green, hailed from Australia. He had accidentally been transported to the planet Amity when he found a Keltrian Transportation Ring. He had been caving at Mt Mulu in Malaysia at the time.

He had claimed the Lord Wizard’s box that was in the cavern located under the city called Iron Hills on the Galinan continent of Amity. He had then met Lindell and Kim, and they had married. Kim was now his apprentice wizard, and Lindell was a powerful psychic druid with solid healing abilities.

He had to rescue Prince Ulu who had been taken by slavers from his continent, which was called Saran. The wizard who seized him had become corrupt and Storm and the druids from Trenton, the coastal city east of Iron Hills. He had to deal with him so Kim could claim his apprentice wizard’s box, which the wizard had enslaved.

Storm then had to take Ulu and his people home and help him find his wizard’s box. When they got to Ulu’s village, Prince Alexus and Clerics from Palatine, a southern continent, had been trying to eliminate Ulu’s tribe.

Alexus had been bound by very nasty spells. Once Storm had released him from them, he found that Alexus was one of the wizards he was looking for to complete his decad.

Penny, one of the druids he had met in Trenton, who has come on the ship with them to Saran, fell in love with Alexus and Storm realised she was, in fact, one of his four primary wizards. Alexus was to be her apprentice wizard.

He, Kim, Lindell, Penny, Alexus, Ulu and his wife Yalla had travelled east from Ulu’s village to what they believed was a ruined city of the ancient wizards to find Ulu’s wizard’s box. When they got there, they found the city had rebuilt itself.

It was also being protected by six women who were, in fact, shape-shifters from the other southern continent called Federation. Their ancestors were the survivors of a damaged Keltrian spacecraft.

The ship had arrived on this planet two thousand years before, just after a Wizards War. The war had set the development of the people here backwards to almost the dark ages.

They were then surprised by another Earthman called David James. He had straight dark reddish brown hair that he kept cut short. His eyes were aqua, and he was just over the 2m tall with a long, lanky frame.

He turned up with a woman called Kelli who was from the Grandteli Race of the Keltrian People. She had the large, dark purplish eyes of her race. She was a little taller than Lindell and had a pale caramel coloured skin, a full figure and her hair was long and straight with a pinkish tone to its paleness.

David had found her when his ship jumped from Mars to Earth but missed his timeline by seventy odd thousand years into Earth’s past. David had told Storm that his old friend Mage Davin had sent him on a little mission to a different planet. He was to find some weapon for Storm, but he didn’t know why he needed it.

When he had been thrown back to Kelli’s time, he had been rescued by her ship. It had a self-aware partially artificial being that he called an SAI. Zara controlled the ship and was the ship. She had gotten worried that David wouldn’t be able to get back to his time in his old ship.

So she had grown him a little girl from his, Kelli’s and her DNA, so she could better control his ship and keep safe, him and the child Kelli carried. That little girl now looked like a smoking hot eighteen-year-old redhead, and she was still sitting on Storm’s cock.

David had ended up jumping to a planet called Hades thanks to Mage Davin’s intervention. He had acquired a new shuttle that had the weapon he had been sent to find. David and Kelli had also found a set of six wizard’s boxes designed by the Keltrian race called the Pix.

He called them the Marquess wizard’s boxes, as they were stronger than a standard wizard’s box but not quite as talented as Storm’s Lords’ box. They also had a complete set of lower mages items in the form of diadems.

Just to make thing interesting, David also informed Storm he was actually from forty-six years into his future on Earth. Storm had only been on Amity for six of their months from when he left home. David had also managed to knock up Storms granddaughter Dana before he left Earth.

Storm’s Daughter Raina had gone missing when Dana was three. Storm still wondered what had happened to her. He hoped that one day he would find out. He had also found out why Davin had sent him a weapon. Ulu’s medallion for his wizard’s box had a cursed wizard’s soul trapped in it.

The weapon was the only way to destroy the medallion and disperse the wizard. Unfortunately, Yalla had become the wizard’s pawn in his attempt to gain his freedom. She was jealous of the fact that one of the shapeshifting women Selene was Ulu’s apprentice wizard.

Yalla and the child she carried had died when they tried to free her from the Wizards hold.


Storm and his loved ones were still in the Golden City.

They were awaiting the arrival of the Doyens (tribal leaders) and the people from the tribes that lived in Ulu’s region to turn up for the Spring Meeting. They had sent Ulu and one of the shuttles owned by Jane the SAI of Golden City, to collect them.

Alexus and Penny had taken another shuttle to Spar, a new settlement to the south. They were to ask if any of the people that had come to Saran with Alexus, from his continent Palatine, wished to shift to Golden City instead. They were worried about warships being sent to reclaim them.

Jane was delighted to be getting new residents. She had become very bored after two thousand years of looking after an empty city, even though she had to rebuild it, which was designed to take care of a million people.

The City was severely damaged when the Lord Wizard before Storm, had battled the Cursed Wizard and somehow trapped him in the medallion before perishing himself. Storm still hadn’t found out how this happened, as Jane had no memories of the event.

She said she had spent about a thousand years just getting the city rebuilt. It had been a long process, as she had to teach herself how to do it without people to help her and only her little androids that stood about a metre tall.

Storm and the other magicians had been going around the city finding the little offensive spells that had somehow remained attached to the materials that the buildings were made from.

Storm had learned that the energy shield that covered the city was one of the first things Jane had fixed. So the spells had still been able to draw the energy they needed to maintain themselves. They had to find them and unbind them so the people who moved here wouldn’t be hurt.

Sarah had been busy trying to learn about Jane and to fix glitches in her code. She had told Storm that she was a lot like her mother in construction. She suspected the original beings might have come here from a ship like hers.

Kelli had become worried when David gave Sarah his old medallion and ring when he upgraded to a Marquess Wizard. However, David had gone to a lot of trouble to ensure that Sarah connected to her human side.

Now that she had joined Storm’s family, Kelli knew the powerful being that Sarah was, would always put the protection of her people before her own desires. Sarah for her part was more than happy to be part of Storm’s family.

She had found using her magical abilities had the same side effects on her, as it did on other wizards and she got very horny. Having Storm and Kim to help her solve this problem was wonderful.

She had found that they furthered her education on what it was to be a human and not just an entity that controlled machines. She loved them very much. The joy she felt when she was in their company satisfied something in her soul.

The fact they accepted her as herself was what made her love them she decided. Her father David had expressed a wish that she didn’t get pregnant too soon, as she still had a lot to learn about being a person, a wizard and herself. Sarah and Storm had agreed with him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.