Shaggy Dog Story
Chapters 10-11

Copyright© 2016 by awnlee jawking

Fiction Sex Story: Chapters 10-11 - The class weirdo exacts revenge after being humiliated by the rich bitch. Codes are used parsimoniously.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Reluctant   Analingus   First   Violence  

Note: Each chapter is from the POV of the named individual.

***** Chapter 10: Lesley ****

A typically exhausting day for me. Lectures at college interspersed with working on assignments. Then a voluntary shift at the hospital – unpaid, but worth extra credits.

The qualified nurses had mixed reactions to students like myself. Some were great, taking the time to show us what they were doing and take us through their procedures. Others looked down on us and treated us like skivvies, in which case we spent our time feeding patients, helping them to the toilet, and cleaning them up after they soiled themselves.

I knew Penny was cooking for the Cypresses this evening and there was a good chance of leftovers. I had really lucked out when I chose Penny to share with me, not least because she was a great cook. The hospital cafeteria was rubbish. The college restaurant was better but meant a trip in the wrong direction if I wanted to eat there after my shift. Instead I caught the bus straight back to the apartment. If I was out of luck with the leftovers, there was always microwave pizza.

When the bus stopped outside our apartment block, I noticed Penny’s little car already parked in our allocated space. Feeling tired, I broke one of my health resolutions by catching the lift to our floor. I didn’t think it would matter too much if I gave the stairs a miss for once.

When I got to our door, I heard strange noises emanating from within. Penny must have company. As quietly as I could, I inserted my key and turned the handle to let myself in. I was stunned by what I found. Penny was sitting on the edge of the sofa having her pussy licked by a woman I didn’t recognise. And judging by Penny’s moans, she was pretty close to cumming.

Penny surreptitiously winked at me, then put her hand on the strange woman’s head to keep her focused. “You’re doing great, I’m nearly there, just a little harder. Uhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

I loved the expression on Penny’s face as she came hard, her unfocused eyes staring into the distance. When she returned to earth, she released the woman’s head.

“Lesley, this is the Cypresses’ daughter Millie. Millie, this is my flatmate Lesley. She’s taking a nursing degree.”

Millie turned round in surprise. She hadn’t heard me come in. Her face, glistening with Penny’s juices, turned bright scarlet.

“Hi Millie, pleased to meet you,” I said, while wondering how on earth Penny ended up have her pussy licked by the girl she frequently called ‘the spawn of the devil’.

“Um, hi,” responded Millie, looking as though she would happily have bolted from the apartment if she hadn’t been naked from the waist down.

“I was hoping you’d make it,” Penny said to me, making no attempt to hide the fact that she too was naked from the waist down. “Millie’s boyfriend wants her to shave and I thought a practical demonstration of why might be in order. She now knows what it’s like to lick someone who’s clean-shaven. For a fair comparison she ought to experience a hairy pussy. Why don’t you come and join us, and you can give her your reasons on why it’s better to be hairy.”

Penny was playing me but she was pressing the right buttons. She knew I would seek release after such a long, arduous day. We were both heterosexual. Penny had a boyfriend but she rarely saw him because he never made the effort to visit her at college. I hadn’t time for a regular boyfriend and I refused to risk one-night stands. So we had come to a no obligation arrangement about providing each other with relief, confident that neither of us was a lesbian and we would definitely not fall in love with each other. The only bone of contention was that I refused to shave.

“How old are you?” I asked Millie. I didn’t want to risk getting struck off as a nurse before I’d even qualified.

“I’m sixteen,” Millie replied after a suspiciously long pause.

From the way her eyes narrowed, I’m pretty sure she was lying. But it gave me plausible deniability and the situation was very tempting.

“Give me ten minutes to freshen up. Penny, could you make me a coffee? I didn’t get a break at the hospital.”

I showered in record time, although I didn’t wash my hair, then I dressed in a t-shirt and sweatpants. I didn’t bother with panties, I didn’t expect I’d be wearing them long.

Penny handed me a steaming mug of coffee. She was still naked from the waist down.

“Thanks,” I said, blowing on it before taking a sip.

“You’re overdressed,” she replied, indicating my sweatpants.

I pulled them down and kicked them off. Penny already knew what I looked like but Millie, who was now sitting on the sofa, stared lengthily at my bush. We were pretty much identical twins when it came to public hair. I moved to stand over her with my legs apart, bracing my knees against the sofa.

“Now’s your chance to compare,” said Penny. “Give her a lick.”

“I’m not a lesbian,” insisted Millie.

“Neither am I. You don’t love me and I don’t love you. But I’m a biological machine and you can push my buttons, just like Penny did with the kettle when she made me this coffee.” I was still holding the mug in my hand. I was hoping Millie wouldn’t do too good a job on me or I might spill.

Millie sat forward, her head cautiously approaching my pussy which she gave a long lick with the flat of her tongue. She grimaced as she encountered my pubic hair.

“That’s what I’m talking about,” crowed Penny.

“You can use your fingers to hold the hair out of the way and open my lips,” I advised.

Penny seemed surprised. Didn’t her boyfriend do that when he was licking her?

“Why don’t you give Millie your lecture on the benefits of pubic hair,” Penny smirked.

“It’s true,” I insisted. “Unlike most female body hair, pubic hair remains today because it confers evolutionary advantages. It helps control the temperature and humidity of the vagina, it provides a physical barrier to dirt and organisms, it provides a breeding ground for beneficial bacteria and it provides a slow release mechanism for your pheromones to better attract potential mates.”

Millie reached out with her hands and used her fingers to hold my pubic hair out of the way. Then she gave my pussy another lick with the flat of her tongue.

I gave Penny a questioning look but she just shrugged at me.

“Let me give you a demonstration,” I said to Millie, draining the last of my coffee. “Sit on the edge of the sofa.”

Millie quickly moved into the same position Penny had been in when I’d walked in the door. I sank to my knees and pried Millie’s knees wide apart.

“Nice job,” I said, running my hands up her silky smooth thighs. “Wax?”

“Yes. Mother takes me once a month to have my hair done and my legs waxed.”

I used my fingers to open Millie’s lips, then I furled my tongue and forced it as deep as I could inside her pussy. Millie grunted and her thighs closed around my head like a bear trap.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.