It's Not Cheating if You Don't Touch
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2016 by Matthew Myen

True Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Not too long ago, my fiancee and I were ready to move out of our parent's houses. We were due to be married in the new year, and (I at least) was feeling the lack of privacy at home. Unfortunately, rentals in the area we wanted were priced out of our reach, so we were forced to recruit another couple to share with us. Lily, my friend's girlfriend, would introduce me to new levels of temptation - but I love my fiancee, and it's not cheating if you don't even touch...

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

After that, whenever Lily needed to orgasm and we were home alone, she would just do it. On the couch watching TV, I’d hear her moaning and rubbing herself furiously. Occasionally (all the time) I would walk past and ask her if she was having fun, to which she would just moan something along the lines of “fuck yesss“. It was driving me insane. I exited the computer room one day, idly wondering where she was until I heard moaning from the staircase. As I turned the bend, Lily’s pussy was not two stairs above and in-front of me.

She was wearing her white dress, panties pulled to the side while kneeling on the stairs. She was facing the top so hadn’t seen me, but had her left hand gripping her dress while her right was back between her legs. Her middle two fingers were plunging in and out of her pussy while her lips tried to grip them. She looked really tight.

I took one step backwards then stopped, taking in the sight and listening to Lily moan. Her forehead was pressed into one of the top stairs. As quietly as I could I pulled out my cock, already hard. I felt like I could cum at any second. It was good I had taken a step back from her, as I felt like I could shoot several feet in my current state.

It’s not cheating if we don’t even touch.

I started rubbing my cock up and down, pulling the skin tight on each downstroke. Lily moaned again, turning her head to the side and looking back at me past the hand that was gripping the white skirt of her dress. She saw me. She fucked herself harder with her fingers.

I have no idea how I didn’t cum right then, but I somehow managed to hold it. I increased my pace slightly, watching her fingers disappear into that tight fuckhole with soft wet squelches. A thought came to me that it would be really hot to jerk off onto her ass though I wasn’t sure if she would be ok with it. Cum, while not technically a part of me after it leaves my body, might still be stretching the ‘not touching = not cheating’ rule. Thankfully, I remembered that she wasn’t on the pill so I would have to be extremely careful not to get any near her pussy.

I took a step closer. Her knees were only two steps above me now, and her body was angled down slightly so I could see everything perfectly. I felt my cock throb as I jacked off, unconsciously pointing it in a perfect line towards the fingers going in and out of her vagina. Her panties looked like they were soaked from the shrapnel of pussy juice.

One step closer. My cock was about six inches from her pussy and I felt close to cumming. I aimed up slightly, towards her ass, but kept my eyes glued on her fingers. I was going to cum all over her back and dress. Then she pulled her fingers out of her snatch with a pop, panties moving to half cover up her slit. I hesitated, looking at her face. She was breathing hard, head still resting on a cheek on the stairs above. Her green eyes looked at me for a moment, and I knew we had finally gone too far.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.