It's Not Cheating if You Don't Touch - Cover

It's Not Cheating if You Don't Touch

Copyright© 2016 by Matthew Myen

Chapter 2

True Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Not too long ago, my fiancee and I were ready to move out of our parent's houses. We were due to be married in the new year, and (I at least) was feeling the lack of privacy at home. Unfortunately, rentals in the area we wanted were priced out of our reach, so we were forced to recruit another couple to share with us. Lily, my friend's girlfriend, would introduce me to new levels of temptation - but I love my fiancee, and it's not cheating if you don't even touch...

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

After that day, whenever we were home alone together, Lily and I were on good terms, though I kept my guard up. I’d be getting married in just 6 months’ time, I couldn’t make any stupid mistakes. She began to confide in me, and confirmed that Peter had an abnormally low sex drive. It seemed that she kept bringing the topic up, hinting that she found it frustrating (with strong emphasis on the word frustrating) so she completely understood my need to ‘take care of myself’. She was endearingly obvious about trying to make me feel better about her walking in on me. We were both putting the dishes away while we talked, Lily in her white dress she so often wore around the house. Every time Lily bent over or reached up, I watched as the dress slide up those thighs until I could catch a glimpse of the slight curve at the bottom of her ass.

“How often do you ... touch yourself?” Despite the way the conversation had been going, Lily’s question still caught me off-guard. I answered in what I hoped was a detached manner. “A few times a week, I guess.” She continued stacking dishes under the counter, dress covering her properly at the moment. “What about you?”

She stood upright, brushing a stray hair from her eyes. My eyes snapped to hers from where they had been looking. Suddenly the few feet between us felt inadequate. “About the same,” she smiled, seeming very confident and unembarrassed for someone a few years younger. I guess she’s more embarrassed by running into me in her underwear than talking about fucking herself with a dildo. I changed the topic, and nothing else of consequence was really discussed, just a few more minutes of friendly conversation.

Something had changed though. It definitely was not my imagination that I could hear her whenever she ‘relieved herself’ as she put it. Maybe she just felt more comfortable now our maintenance habits were out in the open. I heard moans, vibrating, bed springs (though not much of those) and the occasional ‘fuuck, I’m cummming“ from Peter and Lily’s bedroom. This last sound was pretty damn hot to me. Jessica had never had an orgasm. I didn’t make any extra noise myself (I blame ten years of fapping like a ninja). After a week of this, there were a couple of instances where Lily would come downstairs in her underwear then apologize and go back upstairs, saying she thought nobody was home.

The third time this occurred, Lily was wearing her mauve set with the little bows, so I couldn’t help but peek out from the room I was in to watch her retreat towards the stairs. The panties weren’t exactly a G-string but they still showed off half of her ass as she walked up the stairs. My dick was rock hard and throbbing and I felt the same shaky excitement I had felt weeks beforehand. She turned as she went up and grinned at me.

“Sorry. I understand if you need to jack off, I’ll stay upstairs for a bit,” then she disappeared around the bend up the stairs. There was something incredibly arousing about the situation, the thought of jacking off downstairs in the common area while Lily was upstairs, likely finger fucking herself to a vision of me. So I did it. I sat on one of the dining table chairs, slipping my pants to the ground and felt how swollen my cock was, stroking slowly with my eyes closed. I wasn’t going to last long; Lily’s ass as she walked up the stairs was a fresh vision behind my eyelids, her mound covered tightly by satin with creases hinting at her lips. As I neared my climax, my eyes opened and I saw Lily standing on the stairs, hand making a small bump in her dark panties as she moved it circles. I gripped harder and stroked as hard as I could, an involuntary groan escaping my lips as I started to cum all over my hand. Still stroking, still cumming, I watched as Lily’s knees trembled and she partially collapsed against the wall.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.