It's Not Cheating if You Don't Touch - Cover

It's Not Cheating if You Don't Touch

Copyright© 2016 by Matthew Myen

Chapter 1

True Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Not too long ago, my fiancee and I were ready to move out of our parent's houses. We were due to be married in the new year, and (I at least) was feeling the lack of privacy at home. Unfortunately, rentals in the area we wanted were priced out of our reach, so we were forced to recruit another couple to share with us. Lily, my friend's girlfriend, would introduce me to new levels of temptation - but I love my fiancee, and it's not cheating if you don't even touch...

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

A couple of years ago Jessica and I were ready to move out of home. We were engaged to be married early the next year, and while I’m sure Jessica had different reasons, a large part of the motivation for me was to have somewhere we could fuck without feeling like we were doing something illegal at our parent’s houses. Jessica was fit, toned and about 5’7. She dressed for sport when she wasn’t working, usually in a thong and yoga pants that showed off her perfect ass. Being an ass man, it was supremely frustrating to me that she only rarely initiated sex and palmed it off as frequently as possible, though she made up for it in other qualities.

Unfortunately, rentals where we wanted were priced out of our reach, so we put out feelers for potential housemates. Peter had been one of my closest friends for years and was in a relationship with Lily. We all hung out fairly regularly but the girls barely tolerated each other. You know when two people are going to clash no matter what you do, so Peter and I had given up attempting to make them friends. They were polite to each other’s faces, so we left it at that.

Peter and Lily had an ... interesting relationship. They had the most dramatic and ridiculous fights over nothing, and didn’t care who was watching. We weren’t spoiled for choice in the housemate department though, so we eventually found a two story townhouse fairly close to where we wanted and moved in together.

My frustrations with Jessica and my lack-luster sex life were compounded by the close proximity of Lily. I had never before found her that attractive compared to Jessica, but she was starting to look pretty good. She was a bit smaller than my fiancée, probably about 5’6 with shoulder length chestnut hair and eyes framing a face best described as being ‘cute’. There were frequent occasions where just the two of us were home together, doing our own thing but acutely aware of each other. She often went around the house in a short white dress that tantalizingly displayed her legs. I was in love with Jessica though, so I put it out of my mind.

I was in a hurry to get up to our bedroom one morning, taking the stairs two at a time. The staircase had a bend in it, so I didn’t see Lily coming down until it was too late. We ran into each other and I ended up steadying myself by firmly gripping her waist as we both teetered on the edge of tumbling down the stairs. We managed to regain our balance, laughing a bit awkwardly. I looked at my assailant and my jaw hit the floor; Lily was wearing nothing but a matching set of mauve underwear, her panties capped with a tiny bow that mirrored the one displayed between the cups of her bra. I had never seen her anything less than fully dressed before and she definitely knew it by the way her face was turning beet-red.

Lily swiftly pulled away and ran back up the stairs yelling “Sorrry! I thought you were at work!” I attempted to respond but was distracted by the sight of her panty-clad butt as it jiggled slightly each time she took a running step up. At my angle I could just barely see her mound at certain stretches in her gait. It was over all too soon with her shutting their bedroom door with a snap. “Sorry!” came the muffled and embarrassed apology from behind the door. “It’s fine,” I replied. Then, before thinking, I added: “as if I’d complain about that.” She laughed, thankfully, and I retreated to my room.

That was the start of it, really. She was more than just Peter’s girlfriend now, or my fiancee’s frenemy. I couldn’t get her ass out of my head, or the way the smooth skin over her hips had felt when I gripped her waist. It might have been my imagination, but Lily seemed to be going out of her way to hang out with me when we were home alone as well. She usually spent most of her alone time locked up in their room, but if I was downstairs she would set up and paint her nails nearby, or share some funny cat pic she’d found on Reddit. I wasn’t in any danger of cheating though, despite what you may think. In my head, I was stubbornly the good guy and would be loyal to Jessica no matter what happened.

Of course, I’d been doing a lot of self-servicing, usually in our bedroom or bathroom (we had a separate one to Peter and Lily). Jessica wasn’t getting any warmer to the idea of sex despite a myriad of possible solutions I had spent the time coming up with, so it was really my only option. Interestingly enough, I heard around about that time that Peter had a low sex drive too. It wasn’t difficult to do the math and realise that Lily shutting herself up in their room might be for the same reason I did.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.