At the Conference
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2016 by lucyB

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Peter takes his wife Angie to the company conference in London where they discover themselves. Peter watches while Angie turns into a slut wife.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   True Story   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching  

On the day of the BBQ, the weather was gorgeous. By two thirty in the afternoon most of our guests had arrived. We had seventeen for our outside feast and Peter was busy cooking over the hot coals.

This allowed me to speak to all our friends and catch up with family gossip with the friends we hadn’t seen for some time. Jake made up the seventeenth person.

I was looking at Jake in a completely different way now. Before he was just an old man who lived on his own in the next street. To me he was not handsome, nor am I attracted to him even if he was thirty years younger. I would imagine he was a skinny little runt because he isn’t much better now.

Jake was a friend of Peter, or should I say more of an acquaintance. He met him whilst visiting the local pub a year or two ago.

Although London was an incident that seemed to happen spontaneously, I never wanted to repeat it, but now I have. I know it’s wrong, and my marriage vows, smashed into little pieces. If Sid hadn’t turned up when he did, I am sure none of this would have happened. However, he did and I can’t change that. I have lain with another man and he took me in front of my husband. The old man had fucked me and brought me off to a wonderful climax.

Anyone who happened to mention that marrying Peter would bring this kind of life style I would have balk at them for there was no way of knowing this would happen.

The party was going great and I was having a ball talking to everyone. I caught up with Celia, a nice woman, married to Frank the slob. He is a slob and Celia will tell you he is. Frank hasn’t worked for over ten years and stays out of work playing the benefits system by complaining of a bad back. However, that has never stopped him laying patios in his spare time or playing around of golf two or three times a week. He is of medium height about five foot six with receding hairline and extremely thick-rimmed glasses on his face. He also has one of the biggest beer bellies I have ever seen. I don’t think I can remember the last time he was sober. Celia has told me in the past he starts drinking at about ten in the morning and doesn’t stop until he’s put himself to sleep.

I really do feel sorry for Celia. As I approach her, I wondered why Frank abuses her so much. Celia has looked after herself and managed to keep her figure and for a woman who has just past her half century she is in very good shape.

“Hi Celia,” I greeted her. She leaned forward and kissed me on the cheek.

“Looking adorable Angie as always,” she said aloud with that gentle smile she has.

“You’re not looking to bad yourself Celia.”

“You’re very sweet. I only got dressed up to try and seduced your old man.”

“Is that so, well, you go ahead and try,” I said giving her the challenge.

“Don’t be teasing me Angie, you know I have the hots for Peter, you’re such a lucky woman to have bagged that hunk.”

“I can’t say he’s a hunk but I can say he’s mine.”

Celia took a sip of her white wine, “Well if you ever decide to share him make sure I’m first in line.”

“Yes Celia, how many times have you asked me that?”

“The same amount of times you have refused me.”

“He’s not for sharing Celia, he’s all mine. Anyway, you have Frank.”

“Frank, my husband you mean,” she replied sarcastically. “Let’s put this in perspective here, Franks a slob. Look at him, he’s already drunk, within the hour he’ll start singing. You’ll only have to put up with it for about five minutes because he’ll go quiet and then become paralytic. He will then fall asleep and he’ll snore his way through the night until it’s time to start all over again. You don’t think I enjoy this do you. If a man came up to me now and asked me to go with him, I would. No hesitation.”

Although Celia had that warm smile on her face, her voice told me she was serious and I think I believed her. Frank was a slob and smelly, he doesn’t give a shit about anybody else except for himself and that’s it. Celia does deserve better.

“He promised me the earth and what do I get -- nothing, not even a family,” she spat yet still maintaining her smile.

“You have a son who has given you grandchildren.” I say in defence.

“You’re right I love them to bits but he’s another loser. He hasn’t worked for as long as his father has and has the cheek to moan that his benefits don’t pay enough. His wife is just the same, she’s no better, thinks society owes her everything” Celia said her voice still bitter and very serious, “But they’re all I have so I have to make do.” She sipped her white wine and added, “Well I suppose I’d better go to him, make sure he doesn’t do anything stupid.”

I had been standing there aghast at Celia’s attitude. I knew she had problems but for her to spill it all out like that was completely out of character. She had never spoken about Frank like that before.

Worried about an arrangement Frank had made with Peter I asked, “Do you think Frank will be fit enough to do that little job for Peter in the morning?”

“He’ll be there come hell or high water, he’ll be there,” she replied emphatically. She went off towards her drunken husband.

However, I was desperate for a pee.

I turned to go into the house and I had only taken a couple of steps when Jake grabbed me by the arm.

“Hi sweetheart how’s it going?” he asked as he directed me across the lawn. He was taking me towards the large garden shed we have. As I went with him I looked back at Peter but he hadn’t noticed, too busy cooking.

“You have a lovely garden Angie,” he said stopping at a small flowerbed, “How do you manage to keep it so up together there’s not a weed in sight?”

“Peter does it; he’s retired so he has the time to do these things now. He works in the garden every day.”

“Come on show me what you’ve got down here?” he said taking my arm again. I looked back to see if anyone was taking any notice of us, it appears they weren’t. We got to the end of the shed. In the area behind it, Peter grows his fruit and veg.

“Will you look at that Raspberries and blackcurrants,” Jake said surprised, “What’s your yield?”

I looked at him slightly confused until it registered what he meant, “Oh I don’t really know you’ll have to speak with Peter about that. I do know that we had loads last year, more than we could cope with.”

Jake looked at me and smiled, well if you have any surplus this year then I’ll have it and I’ll make you some wine.”

“Oh yes, that’ll be good,” I exclaimed. As I stood there talking I was constantly thinking about his cock and the way he has used it. I couldn’t help it it had given me so much pleasure.

“Aye but what would be better still would be for you to go over and lean back against the shed wall there.”

“What?”

“Come on Angie don’t hang about.”

I moved over to the shed. We were now out of sight of everyone and as Jake came towards me, I straight away saw his erection poking up and tenting his trousers.

“Not now Jake for Christ’s sake,” I whispered frightened that someone will come along looking for us.

“Just a quickie lass, I’ve just got to have me cock in y’ cunny, I can’t get enough of you.” He said lifting my dress. His hand went to my mound and rubbed me there while he kissed my neck. I then heard his zip and Jake fumbling in his trousers.

“No Jake, I can’t do it, not now,” I tried to push him away; “There’s too many people so no,” I said firmly, meaning it.

Jake backed off looking angry, “How about a blowjob then?” he asked his voice now sounding desperate.

“Jake I don’t even give my husband blowjobs. Come on I’m going back to the party.

“I’m staying here for a while, I’ve got to work this off,” he pointed to his erection, “As you won’t help me.”

I smiled, “Serves you right for taking me for granted. What we do behind closed doors is fine but not when there are people about especially my friends.” I turned and left him standing next to a raspberry bush and returned to the party. I was now bursting for a pee and practically wetting myself.

Once again I was caught with a couple of guests and I had to stand and talk with them for a good ten minutes until I got so desperate that I had to excuse myself and rushed into the house.

My bladder wasn’t going hold on much longer. Rushing up the stairs, I felt my movements were making me nearly wet myself. The on-suite bathroom to the guest room was the closest I’ll go in there if it’s vacant.

I rushed across the landing and knowing little Sofia was asleep in the guestroom I quietly entered the bathroom adjoining it. As soon as I’d locked the door, I wrenched my knickers down and sat on the loo. I made it just in time as I was leaking even before my arse touched the seat.

I sat relieved as the contents of my bladder flowed out of me when I heard voices next door. The door to the bedroom was slightly ajar and I heard Mary quietly talking to Sofia but then a male voice spoke.

“Come Mary you know you want it.”

I heard Mary reply but it was muffles and I could only hear the sound of her voice not what she said.

“Hubby told me you were up for it. He said you would be willing to give me some pussy.”

“No he didn’t,” I heard her say. I’d stopped peeing and eager to hear more. She was right, there was no way her hubby would say that or even agree to it, he was the jealous type. I wiped my wet minge flaps dry and stood pulling my knickers up and as I went to the door I let my skirt fall and straightened my clothing.

With my curiosity peaked I didn’t flush the toilet. I wanted to hear what was happening in the bedroom and see whom the male was, although I did have a good idea. I went to the toilet door and gently pushed it open. I desperately wanted to look inside.

“He didn’t say those things now then, he’s not like that,” Mary added.

“Isn’t he, do you want me to prove it to you?” the male said confidently.

It sounded like old Jake, I thought dumbfounded.

There was a long silence, then I heard the smacking of lips -- he was kissing her. I pushed the door gently to open it further. I would dearly love to know who was in the bedroom with Mary.

The kissing continued.

I pushed the door a little bit more and now had enough space to put my head through to see.

“Don’t you think we should be getting back to the party,” Mary said. I pulled back away from the door in case they decide to join the others.

“Not yet you little cock tease,” he said raising his voice slightly.

“Quiet someone might hear you,” she said nervously.

“Your old man said you were game so come on.”

“No, you know he didn’t say that,” she replied, “You’re making it up.”

“Is that so, well he told me he asked you to leave your knickers off this morning and you are standing there with none on? If I’m making it up, then you’ll have knickers on, won’t you?” His voice was full of confidence and wondered how on earth he’d found out.

I heard Mary gasp in shock.

I got my head through the gap and looked into the room. I saw little Sophia lying on the bed between two pillows fast asleep and then Mary standing beside it, and there in front of her was old man Jake, so I was right, with his hands on her hips.

“So shall we see who’s telling the truth or not, sweetness?” he leant forward and shoved his hand up her short dress.

Surprised at his audacity I watched Mary grabs his arm to try to stop him. However, he was too quick and before she knew what had happened his hand was on her mound. At that point, I saw Mary give in.

Jake smiled triumphantly, “There I told you didn’t I,” he said his voice jubilant, “Now I want your young pussy.”

With his hand, still on her mound he added, “Shame on you woman, shame on you, you have a shaved cunt, don’t you know a cunt’s not cunt without a muff?” He then proceeded to slide his zipper down and pull out his cock.

I moved back away from the door, my heart beating ten to the dozen. The thought of old Jake fucking Mary was just simply not right. The bastard, what’s he playing at. For the first time in my life, I was jealous. Jealous of the fact that Jake would won’t another woman and that other woman was about to feel that wonderful knob end deep in her cunt.

My first reaction was to burst in there and confront him. The bastard was cheating on me. Then I reasoned, is he?

Jake has no hold over me or me him. I’m a married woman I have a husband who loves me. He can fuck any woman who’d let him and I was just one of those women. I realised I wasn’t jealous of the man but jealous of the pleasure he was about to give Mary. He had fucked me good with his disfigured cock and made me orgasm. Now I will have to accept that other woman will have that same pleasure too.

Looking back into the room I saw the two of them still standing beside the bed. Jake’s hand was still moving under Mary’s skirt and I could see that quite clearly.

Baby Sophia was sleeping peacefully.

Jake gently pushed Mary back onto the bed. She was lying across the bed just below her daughter. Her little body swaying gently as the bed took her mother’s weight.

Jake’s gnarled cock poked out from his trousers as he lifted Mary’s legs. Her dress fell back across the tops of her thighs exposing her hairless mound.

I looked on in shock, as Mary did nothing to stop this old man on his relentless ambition to take her. It looked as though she had conceded defeat submitting to his will. Surely, she didn’t believe the old man’s story. I knew there was no way Tom would have given Jake permission to fuck her.

As Mary’s leg went higher so Jake adjusted his position. The old man’s physique seemed revitalised by the sexual adrenalin rushing through his ancient body. It looked like he’d regained some former youth as he manipulated Mary into position. Then as he pushed her legs back even further towards her large breasts, I saw her bulging naked cunt lips come into view.

He pushed even further until her sex was practically facing the ceiling. I saw the thickness of her outer folds and the way they curved in and over the hidden soft delights beneath, and the little bud, the tip of her clitoris poking out between those swelling minge flaps.

Jake then pushed his cock back and forth over her sex and I watched as his erected cock slid over and between those minge flaps making them part and allowing his organ to run over her clit.

Jake then leaned forward, her knees now squashing her breasts as his cock seemed to line up with her minge hole. I watched fascinated as that engorge cock head, the very same bulbous cock head that had been inside me, slid into Mary’s cunt.

Mary must have been wet and receptive for he slid into her with ease. As he hit bottom so Mary groaned in pleasure and Jake began to fuck her.

Seeing how easy it went in was just how easy it was for me to become violently jealous. I pulled away from the door and leaned back against the sink.

The bastard, I thought, as I had an overwhelming feeling of betrayal. All my past reasoning failed as I heard Jake pleasuring my friend Mary, knowing what that over large knob end of his was doing to her.

My anger grew the longer I stood there listening to them rutting. I had to get out and as I went, I flushed the toilet smiling to myself as I heard the distinct sound of panic coming from the bedroom. As I went down to the party I thought, ‘The old git wasn’t wearing a condom so I hope she finds herself up the duff.’ My thought was pure resentment and jealously.

Out in the warmth of the mid-afternoon sun I found my drink and gulped down a good portion of it. The red wine burned as it went down and my thoughts returned to London. I’m just as bad as or even worse than Mary is, I thought.

In London, I let another man, a complete stranger take me not once but twice, I did nothing to stop it as Mary didn’t stop Jake just now. Sid took me in front of my husband, fucked I was, and though it was pleasant, it was something I didn’t want to repeat. Moreover, an experience I wanted to forget. Now Jake has rekindled that lust I had in London and I think my husband definitely wants to see more.

“Where have you been?” Peter asked me as I approached the BBQ, his face was angry looking as he turned some steaks over.

“I had to run to the toilet, I was bursting, thought I was going to wet myself,” I replied.

“Seems you’ve been gone for ages?” he queried.

“I suppose so, what with Celia slagging her old man off. Fighting off Jake’s advances behind the garden shed it’s a wonder I’m here at all.”

Pete’s face lit up in surprise, “What he had you behind the shed?”

“He tried but I said no.”

“Oh, shame that would’ve been a sight to see,” he added excited.

“I’ve to show some form of decency Peter, I can’t have these things going on in front of our friends,” I said indignantly, “Besides he’s trying elsewhere now that I’ve said no.”

Peter looked a bit shocked when I said that, “What do mean?”

“When I rushed up the stairs to go to the toilet I used the guest room en-suit as it was closer. I heard voices from the bedroom whilst I peed and just thought it was Mary talking to Sophia. Then I heard a male voice, didn’t know who it was at first except to say it wasn’t Tom.”

“Tom’s been out here in the garden since they arrived,” Pete added.

“Once I’d finished peeing I went to the bedroom door and peered into the room, careful not to be seen. It was Jake would you believe?”

“No!”

“He was asking Mary to give him some pussy.”

“What,” he gasped. We went quiet as Frank came up to the BBQ.

““How’s the steak coming on Pete?” he slurred.

“Just another couple of minutes Frank and you’ll have steak and chicken together.”

“Good, I’m starving, be back in a couple minutes then,” he said in his drunken stupor. He slowly turned and shovelled back to his chair.

“Apparently,” I went on, “Tom had told Jake that Mary was up for it.”

“You’re joking right”

“That’s what I thought. Obviously, Mary didn’t believe him. Jake went on to say that Tom had told him that she wasn’t wearing any knickers. If that was true, then he was telling the truth and she should let him have her. Mary tried to fend him off but he was too quick for her and shoved his hand up her dress.” I picked up Peter’s wine and took a sip.

“She wasn’t, was she?” Peter asked knowingly.

I looked at Peter and saw the truth in his eyes, “You knew?” I asked in surprise.

“Sort of, I got a glimpse earlier...”

“You looked up her dress?” I asked angrily.

“Don’t be silly. When every Mary had the sun behind her, you could see straight through her dress. When I saw her that one time I thought she wasn’t wearing any knickers. I suppose if you were, close enough you could see whether she was wearing them or not.

“So that’s how he found out, the rest would have been made up.”

“What happened next?”

“Jake got her on the bed. Mary made a half-hearted attempt to keep him at bay but he soon had her legs in the air and his cock in. The last I saw of them Jake was banging away at her cunt and Mary the bitch loved it.”

“Well old Jake certainly likes his woman.”

“You can say that again,” I said cantankerously, “One minute he’s saying he can’t get enough of me and the next he’s shagging that tart Mary,” I added, my jealousy rising like an express train, “But I got my revenge.”

“Revenge, how so,” Peter asked bemused.

“As I left the bathroom I flushed the toilet,” I giggled like a jealous school girl, “And I next heard frantic scrambling about in the bedroom as they tried to make themselves descent.”

“What did you do that for; you’re not jealous are you?”

“Don’t be a fool, of course not,” I replied trying to calm myself and bring my feeling under control but I think I failed miserably. I knew I hadn’t convinced Peter.

“Yes you are,” Peter challenged, “Angie you’re jealous of Mary having Jake’s cock, admit it?”

“I am not jealous,” I insisted.

“Well just you don’t forget my slut wife someone else did exactly the same thing not so long ago,” Peter said to me. I blushed scarlet and I could feel the heat radiating from my face. My God, I thought, I really am jealous.

Then we both saw Mary come out of the house. As she came down the garden path into the sunlight, we both saw how much her dress became transparent and as she came closer, we could actually see she wasn’t wearing knickers.

Mary is rather an attractive woman, with her long dark brown hair and lovely wide smile. At the time, she was wearing a short floral printed summer dress that hugged her figure tightly. The dress pulled across her breasts slightly flattening them but at the same time allowing the outline of her nipples to show through. It was also tight round the waist making her waist narrow and flaunt her hourglass figure and flat tummy. The dress then flared out and with the movement of her walk could clearly see that small gap at the top of her thighs. She was a lovely sight and I knew that any man worth his salt would want some of that pleasure that resides between her legs.

As Mary came up to the table I realised that I was jealous and I wanted to have Jake all to myself. At the same time, I could see the remnants of small blotches of red on her neck. Straight away, I knew she had been sexually excited not too long ago. She looked slightly embarrassed when Peter said, “What would you like my lovely?”

“I’d like some chicken and one of those burgers,” she asked keeping her head down as if she didn’t want to look me in the eye.

“Grab one of those burger rolls and I’ll slip it in for you,” Peter said.

Mary immediately went red as a beetroot. She picked up the roll and Peter slid the burger into the pre-cut roll, “There now that slipped in nice and easy didn’t it Mary?” Peter had a salacious grin on his face while placing two pieces of chicken on her plate.

Mary glanced at him with a knowing smile saying, “Thanks,” but she still would not look at me.

“There’s salad and stuff over on the other table if you want it,” he added.

“How’s Sophia?” I asked seeing that she wasn’t going to speak whilst trying to hide her embarrassment.

“She’s sleeping, thanks,” she quickly replied and walked off.

Slut, I thought, a fucking slut. I need a drink.

It was after midnight when I managed to get the BBQ away. The rains had stopped leaving the air fresh, clean and still quite warn, I was tired, it had been a long and hard day but worth it. A cup of coffee would go down nicely at this moment so I made my way to the kitchen to make myself something to drink.

Although I was tired, I felt horny and I wondered whether Angie would be up for some fun tonight. Going by the amount she’d drunk I’d have thought she’d be asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow. Anyway, we have guests, Tom and Mary and the little Sophia were staying over.

Mary, now there’s a woman I would love to bed. Saddled between her thighs would be the ultimate ride I’m sure. Moreover, the lucky bastard, Jake has managed to get into that saddle. I’m wondering if Jake is on some personnel crusade to fuck as many women as he can before he kicks the bucket. Let’s face it how often do you hear of a seventy-five-year-old man shagging a twenty-sex year old woman -- he must have been in heaven.

What was Tom thinking, getting Mary to leave her knickers off?

Tom is a nice lad, quiet but eager to provide for his new family. Little Sophia is a real treasure. I like Tom he’s not overbearing like some people who think they have to prove themselves to everyone. He seems to take life as it comes without too much drama. I wonder if Mary has told him about what happened in the guest room. The room they are sleeping in at this very moment.

Upon entering the kitchen, I went straight to the kettle and switched it on after checking there was some water in it.

The house seemed extra quiet now that everybody had gone home. I could not hear Angie moving about upstairs in this creaky old house, and wondered if she were still awake and would like a hot drink before retiring.

I went into the hallway, stood at the bottom of the stairs, and listened. Everything was quiet Angie must have gone to bed and crashed out. I headed back to the kitchen; the noise from the kettle had increased, as the water got hotter. In front of me, the door to the basement silently swung open.

Our house is quite old. Parts of the house, kitchen, hallway and stairs are over two hundred and fifty years old. This included the basement. A basement in this type of property is unusual but this one had one and history states its use was for storage to tie the owners over through the winter months with food.

Whilst we have been living there, our daughters used it. It was too small for most things but they used it for their playroom. Since they have moved on to university the room has become lifeless and the sofa and old TV are all that remains of that time.

I take hold of the latch and open the door further to discover someone had left the light on. I reasoned that it was probably one of our guests having an inquisitive moment and had a look about the place.

As I was about to switch of the light I heard the kettle come to the boil at the same time I heard a scraping sound as if someone had moved a piece of furniture.

Shit!

Everyone should have gone now. There’s only Tom and Mary staying in the guest room. I saw Tom go up a good half an hour ago and I’m sure Mary staggered up before he did.

Who’s down there?

Swallowing hard I gingerly made my way down the steps into the basement.

About half way down the stairs open out and you can see the whole room. At the bottom of the stairs was the sofa and there sat Mary in a dressing gown. To say I was shocked was an understatement. There was Mary on the sofa legs wide and Jake kneeling in-between them. He was certainly in the saddle fucking the young wife. Mary was holding on, arms over his shoulders, her body jerking with the force of his movements.

“God you feel good,” I heard Jake say into Mary’s ear.

Mary groaned and fell back onto the sofa and stared to thrust up meeting Jake’s lunges. Jake grabbed her legs and pulled them up, her calves now resting on his shoulders. He raised himself up forcing Mary’s legs back towards her chest; he did it without losing his rhythm.

“That’s better lass now I’m right in y’ cunt!” Jake exclaimed, “I can feel me knob is in deep!”

Mary gasped as that deformed knob end that Angie has had a taste of went deep into her body.

“Agh, you’re right up me, right in,” she panted trying to control her breathing. Suddenly she pushes back against the old man as if she wants to get him off her. At the same time her body arches up and twists to the right, she gives a high pitch squeal as she comes off on the cock thrusting into her womb, “Oh my, yes that’s so good,” she cried. Her orgasm crashed through her body, I could see her thighs ripple with the force of her pleasure as it washed over her body.

I watched Jake continue to fuck the young woman her body jerking to his onslaught, tits flying every which way. He releases her legs and they fall back onto the couch, feet on the floor.

I now see Jake’s cock plunging into Mary’s young body his full length buried deep into her cunt with every thrust. I see Mary’s minge juice, white creamy sauce covering his cock, and then Jake falls forward onto Mary’s shuddering body and continues to pound her hairless cunt. Mary takes him with open arms a smile on her face as she cuddles him to her and begins to submit again to his thrusting cock.

“Cab y’ feel it Mary?” Jake asked as he drove his cock in and out of her body.

With her eyes closed and thrusting her hips up to meet his she replies, “You’re deep, I can feel it inside me.”

Jake grunted, “I’m in y’ womb lass can y’ feel me?”

Gasping, her face contorted in pleasure, “Yes, yes I can,” she panted, “You’re deep; your knob end is right in me.”

Mary opened her legs wider and Jake pushed in, forcing another couple of centimetres into the young wife and groaned as he felt his knob slide even further into her cunt.

Mary cried out as she felt Jake’s cock move further into her body. Then her eyes suddenly snapped open in amazement, then close tight as her body arched and turned, twisting her over as her orgasm exploded in her cunny.

The young housewife went ridged with the force of her climax. Her mouth opened but nothing came we out, she gasped for breath, she gasped for air, sucking in a huge lung fall and held it. Several seconds went by before she exhaled with a loud groan. As she released the air from her body, so she relaxed allowing herself to fall back onto the sofa.

In all this time, Jake continued to fuck her cunt maintaining his rhythm. Almost immediately, Mary arched up again, grabbing Jake with her arms and holding on for dear life as she exploded again in carnal pleasure.

Mary was a remarkable sight when she comes off. She really did look beautiful in the throes of orgasm just as Angie does.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.