Lost Toys 5: Staff Meeting
Chapter 3: Knowing Your Place

Copyright© 2016 by Redsliver

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3: Knowing Your Place - Matthew brings together his first conquests, the staff at Flynn's, and realizes his laws haven't been properly laid down.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

Meghan Reid - Monday, June 21st, 2015

Matthew had found his purpose in life. He was going to dick sluts until his heart gave out. It was more than I had expected of him. Now, I was looking at Deborah. She was desperate. I shouldn’t believe it. Her heart beat for my brother. She just asked Matty to get her pregnant.

“Um...” He stuttered and smiled, “But I, uh...”

“Deborah, I’d love to have you as part of our family,” I leaned over and hugged her tightly. She was shaking but physically hot. Her left arm snaked around me. I put my lips to her ear, “If Matty says yes in front of everyone, do you think anyone will respect his rules?”

“Meghan?” Matthew eagerly backpedalled out of Deborah’s question.

“I won’t,” Deborah hardly even mouthed the words, but I heard them.

“Yes, Matty?” He was smiling lamely at me.

“I, I think I’d be--I ... Well,” He scratched his hair. Zina climbed up him. She kissed him before he formed an answer.

“He was going to say yes,” Robin leaned into Deborah and me.

I agreed with her. In fact, I smiled. I had to get out of this city. My brother rinsed his cock in Melody’s mouth. She was his prettiest and all these women were hot. I could just feel it; we were made to play around together. I loved men, yet I was often distracted by women. I wasn’t feeling simple distraction for Eden or Sylvie right now. I sat back up and squeezed Deborah’s arm.

“Hmm?” She asked not taking her eyes off of him. He was kissing Zina now and Eden was circling up against his back.

“Can I grab something from the kitchen?”

“If there’s extra,” She mumbled distractedly, “Not too much booze. Please, don’t turn on the cookware.”

“K,” I stood up and walked past her. I took Kelly’s hand. She was safe. Tonight. But I’d be gone tomorrow. I wasn’t going to be his Jiminy Cricket.

“What’s going on?” She asked me.

“We’re getting some supplies,” I looked over and Matthew’s dick had three colors of hands on it. I was proud of him.

“OK...” Kelly let me lead her away. She kept her giant blue eyes all over Matthew. She was a cute kid.

“What are you? Sixteen?”

“Fourteen,” She retorted. Fuck. Poor kid. We took the corner by the office into the servers’ kitchen. There was a steel counter running a line right down the right side separating the main kitchen from this aisle. There were a few glass door fridges and I opened the second.

“You’re a virgin?”

“Yeah!” She grew defensive. She tightly hugged herself.

“OK,” I grabbed two cans of whipped cream, “How’s school?”

“Uh, it’s summer vacation now. I mean, I like school.” To her, I think, I was a Grown Up and, as much as she clearly wanted Matthew to treat her like a Grown Up or the waitresses to include her in Grown Up stuff, I was a different animal than she was. She might have said only the truth and still said nothing at all.

“Good,” I didn’t really give a shit, “Do you like math? Science?”

“Uh, sure,” She probably did very well in both. She seemed like a smart girl. I wondered if she had any idea how pretty she was. She was fair and lightly freckled. She had a figure on her coltish frame. Her tits were prominent but not large. She’d probably be swept away into sex the moment she stepped into a high school. She didn’t have a butt yet but once her skeleton achieved its full size, she’d curve out a bit. That was how I had grown, or she’d be a skinny girl well into her twenties, like how Misty was turning out. Her hair was a darkish rust color and she wore it down to the middle of her back, “Why are we getting whipped cream?”

I turned to her and she smiled back. I lifted the can from her left hand and flicked the top off with my thumb. She caught it offhand. I leaned forward and sprayed a swirl onto the tip of her nose. She went cross-eyed and I leaned in and sucked it off of her face. She was fire truck red and giggling. Her fingers, with really short green painted nails, completely hid away her face as she wiped away the saliva and cream left behind.

“You’re sillier than Matthew,” She noted.

“Yeah, Matthew’s only going to spray that stuff on our tits or his cock,” Kelly and I both turned to see Supergirl. Courtney was the worst of them. My bracelet weighed a ton. Worst of us.

“That’s why you don’t give him the cans,” I rolled my eyes. Courtney didn’t catch the can I threw to her. I smirked at Kelly who laughed as Supergirl scrambled to pick up the can off the brown tiles, “Start along the ridge of someone’s ear, probably Eden.”

“Uh, thanks,” Courtney looked to the can Kelly held tightly with both hands, “You coming Kell?”

“No, I need her for a little longer,” I wrapped my arm over Kelly’s shoulders. She was guarded but still in awe of me.

“There’s a bottles of chocolate syrup too,” Kelly suggested. Courtney took the can from her hands.

“I can’t believe Sylvie got you for him,” Courtney admonished herself. She opened the fridge and grabbed the black squeeze bottle, “Wish me luck!”

“Good luck,” Kelly’s eyes were on Courtney’s butt. Her skirt was up in the back and her legs were glistening from her fuck with Matthew.

“Break a leg,” I grinned.

“What are we going to do?” Kelly looked to me.

“We can watch for a bit but I’m going to take you home,” She was immediately distraught, “We don’t have to go right away. We can see a little of what he’s doing to the girls, But, we’re bridges too far for Matty.”

“I can do anything they can do!” She blustered. I didn’t doubt it, I just didn’t want to be party to it.

“Are you attracted to girls?” I brushed her hair back over her ears, revealing constellations of black emeralds and silver studs.

“I think you and Eden and Melody are really pretty,” She wouldn’t meet my eyes.

“Think about kissing Eden.” Her eyes went straight to her toes, “See it’s not--”

I had to sway back to keep her lips off of mine. Didn’t help that the girl half my age was an inch taller than me. She looked devastated.

“Have you had your first kiss?” I lifted her chin, preventing her from running away.

“No--But--”

“Would you like your first kiss to be with Matthew?” I asked her and realized I was admitting a horrible truth to myself. The bracelet instilled a compulsion to make Matthew happy. I knew, intellectually, that sex makes men happy and that Matthew was a man. I wanted to fuck my brother. Thankfully, half as much as I wanted to get this girl out of his reach and considerably less than I wanted to flee back to Pictou.

“I do,” She looked to me and her gorgeous eyes that shook with whatever war was going on in her brain.

“Then keep it for Matthew,” She needed the hug less than I did. I felt safer in her arms, “It won’t be too long. I promise. His laws are made to be broken.”

Zinaida Astrikova - Monday, June 21st, 2015

I looked great. I had to look good. I made money with my smile. Great tits help out any smile. I was surrounded by teenagers and young twenty-somethings and I felt gorgeous. It was the effort really. I loved this dress. It slid off of my body and haloed my shoes. I was wearing a dark green bra and panty set. I slipped back into Matthew’s arm.

In his other arm, He was kissing Eden. She had melted tightly against him. She was peacocking for the whole fucking room. He still held me. He still stroked my back. Melody knelt at my hip and drew her lips back from Matthew’s hard cock. I stroked her hair. She looked to me as a question.

All my adult life, I have had an on again, off again thing with the same man. The smell of Matthew, clean but starting to sweat, hungry, titillated me beyond the horniness I found familiar. I leaned in and kissed along his ear as Eden fought his tongue. Matthew was taller, darker, and more handsome than I boomeranged around. He was a little soft in the middle but I bet we could help out his motivation for self improvement.

Melody slipped away and I sidled hip to hip with Eden. He moved his kiss from her to me. I could taste her fruity lip gloss still clinging on him. She edged back. The room was quiet. We were loud. Breathing and kissing like a stampede. We breathed apart, Matthew looked down to both of us.

I was self conscious and not used to the feeling. Flashes of memories of juvenile crushes simmered under my self worth. I was standing next to a twenty-four year old. Competing with a twenty-four year old. Not giving a millimeter to a twenty-four year old. My belly was as flat, my skin as smooth, my desire as evident as hers. I was glad I was still still mostly dressed. My tits only competed because our bras were great. I blushed.

“You’re beautiful,” His eyes told Eden and then myself. He reached for Eden’s hand.

“Don’t leave me like that again,” Eden whispered as she was led to the booth he had fucked Courtney in.

He stripped off her bra. I hovered back. He had left his pants at my feet. She shimmied out of her panties. I hurried up behind him.

I never had been part of a threesome before. This wasn’t the place for it. Eden was laid out on the bench of the booth, her leg flush against his chest. I watched his live cock enter her dripping pussy. I gasped as she gasped.

“Oh God!” She squealed. She looked me in the eye. She was marking her territory. I stepped back. Matthew wasted little time in getting up to speed. I turned back to my dress.

“Leave it off,” Deborah shook her head and gestured to the seat Meghan had left. Courtney got up and left for the kitchen, “We need a better place for this.”

“We have the house,” Russian glasses girl sighed, “Everett’s house.”

“Yes, yes we do,” Deborah grinned, she turned to me.

“Do you want us to move the party?” I asked looking around. The teenagers were whispering to themselves. The old cooks were just watching Matthew’s butt. Robin was grumpy and Erica was scared. The dishwashers ignored each other. Sylvie bounced on her hands and Melody clicked her tongue ring.

“Oh! Oh!” Eden repeated a lot. Her voice spiked and sank. Matthew grunted uncommonly.

“Meghan has the best ideas!” Courtney announced. She had two cans of whipped cream in one hand and chocolate syrup in the other. She looked me over. She looked to Deborah, “I think Zina’s set the dress code.”

“I think you’re right,” Deborah agreed. She picked open her shirt and shrugged it back. The others looked around. Melody hurried out of her clothes. Phoebe stripped off mechanically. Dawn seemed more comfortable as others got naked. Neither she nor Phoebe wore a bra under their clothes. Courtney realized she was stuck in her superhero costume.

“Why bother?” Robin was staring at Melody, “Not like he can get it back up for all of us.”

“He can. Very easily,” Deborah answered, “And for days.”

“No,” Phoebe replied, “Once Melody passes out the magic goes to sleep with her.”

“God!” Erica hadn’t started undressing at all. Neither had Sylvie. Tiffany and Raena were giggling taking the others’ clothes off. Gwen was fully naked and pouty. Nattie, having stopped in her demi-bra and g-string, picked up the bags Courtney had first carried out from the office.

“What is this for?” Her grimace recoiled from the bag.

“It’s to liven us up a little,” Deborah aged phenomenally. I was doing pretty good myself. I’d put money down that Courtney and Raena would burn bright and quickly fade away. Eden had a future in her incredible skin. I flicked my eyes back to Nattie as she lifted out a dildo and a harness. Oh. My.

“I’m next,” I lunged before Courtney as she started to cross the chaos to Matthew. Eden was performing. She was loud, breathy and needful. One ankle was in the crook of his neck and the other was lifting and separating his butt. I hoped I could get him to go running with me. That could be a great ass.

“Next? What about now?” Courtney raised her eyebrow, “Why wait your turn?”

“He’s only got one dick,” Tiffany laughed.

“And that booth is too closed up for a threesome,” Deborah sighed.

“Threesome?” Robin had taken the bag from Nattie as the harness circled the seats. Sylvie passed it on like it was a hot potato. Gwen seemed conflicted on letting it go. I’d wear it, I realized. But Deborah was right, we needed to open things up. I stepped out of my shoes and onto the carpet. We needed a blanket or something.

“Fuck, Eden!” Matthew grunted.

“Come on, Matthew!” Eden surfaced out of a maelstrom of ohs and pleases. I accepted the harness from Melody and draped it over Courtney’s neck. She still had the whipped cream and chocolate sauce cluttering her hands. I slipped over to Matthew.

“Jesus!” Eden giggled, tickled, as the hand I ran down Matthew’s neck and back teased her heel. I ended up grabbing a fistful of Matthew’s ass and just riding along on his thrusts into Eden. Matthew was hunched forward and Eden was jiggling wildly. I couldn’t steal a kiss but I licked his ear.

“C’mon Matthew,” I pleaded, “Fuck her good.”

Seeing a man I was going to fuck giving it to another woman was thrilling. That thought bothered me. I wasn’t surprised. He had a nice cock, even as it splashed out and into Eden’s tightness. She was lurid red. Her belly tightened and sweat defined her hard abs. She was sex and I wanted so much to steal her place.

“Motherfucker!” She hitched.

“Now?” Matthew hoped.

“Now!” I growled. I pressed my tits into his arm. I laid my hand over his over Eden’s hip. He was digging into her with his fingers. I felt that grip on my body in sympathy alone. I wouldn’t have guessed how strong he had held her. I felt it weakening my ankles, knees and hips. I huffed, knowing that I could watch him straggle from Eden to Sylvie or to Deborah and I’d follow him. His little puppy bitch. I wondered if there was a leash in that bag.

Eden throat was wide open and her eyes were hard closed. The table blocked Matthew’s shoulder. He twisted, wanted or needing to kiss her. I shivered, as the cold can ran up my spine. Courtney had joined us. There was a hiss.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.