Riders on the Storm - Cover

Riders on the Storm

Copyright© 2016 by Dark Apostle

Chapter 2

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 2 - James William Smith has leapt into a body in 1855; this is my first attempt at a Western, utilizing elements from Cowboys & Aliens, For a Few Dollars More, The Good, the Bad and the Ugly, Doctor Quinn Medicine Woman and Assassin's Creed. I have taken elements from each and smashed them into a story, with my own erotic twist thrown in. If you like my work, be sure to watch the films of all three and read the Cowboys & Aliens novel. This will be a part of a series I am playing with.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Magic   Celebrity   Fan Fiction   Historical   Science Fiction   DoOver   Extra Sensory Perception   Time Travel   Violence  

For the second time that week James sat up with a gasp. Almost immediately he regretted it because pain shot through his body; he grimaced, looking down to see where the bandage was on his shoulder that masked the bullet wound he had received and sighed, slumping back into his bed.

‘Jesus,’ he thought to himself. He looked around and realized he was in a room. Other than that he didn’t know where he was. The last he remembered, he was in El Paso hunting a fugitive. He got the man, got his money, and then went to a doctor for help. Said doctor had then patched him up and that was where his memory stopped.

The door opened; she stood in the doorway and smiled at him.

“Good to see you’re up.”

He inclined his head.

“I need to check your wound,” she said.

“Go ahead.”

She walked over and sat on the bed. She pulled the sheets back and checked his shoulder, then he sat up. At that point, the sheet pulled tight over his bulge. She stopped what she was doing when she saw how big it was and stared at the tent it made.

She face reddened as she went back to attending his wound but his boner didn’t abate. Michaela checked the bullet hole, decided it was healing properly, and left the room rather hurriedly.

She came back while he was sleeping. She saw the sheets had moved off his body and got a full look at his boner. She flushed again, sighed, but simply left. She kept going back to the room, staring at it and then leaving.

In the morning she walked in with breakfast and found him awake and alert.

“Morning,” James greeted her.

“Morning,” she replied with a smile. She put the tray down on his lap. He had a boner again. She sighed audibly upon seeing it tent the sheets. She turned to leave but he grabbed her hand.

Startled, she asked, “James? Are you okay?”

“Doc,” he was looking at her intently.

She started to move but instead he sat up, pushed the tray aside, and moved her hand down to his groin. She fluttered her eyes as he moved the palm of her hand over his meat.

“James?”

“Michaela,” he groaned as he held her hand there. “You want it. I know you do. I’m well enough now that we can...”

“No,” she stepped away from the bed. James got up, ignoring the pain, and once again held her arm as he approached. He pulled her toward him and into his arms. She studied him. “You’ve killed people.”

“Yes.”

He started undoing her top.

“James, this can wait,” she whined. Ignoring her, he slid his hand in and over her breast.

“Now, Michaela.”

“Please.”

“Come to bed. Let me make love to you.”

He fondled her tit and she sighed, then nodded. He had her lie down on her back and hiked up her skirt. He removed her underwear so he could stare down at her pussy. He groaned before lowering his face to it.

She had heard of this but had never experienced it before. She knew on a technical basis what he was doing, but God! After only a few moments, she grabbed his head and pushed him in deeper. She followed his lead, grinding her loins against the entirety of his mouth, using him as an instrument with which to orchestrate the crescendo of her desire. He flicked his tongue across her clitoris like a stick on a snare drum, and inserted two eager fingers into her slick tunnel.

“Oh fuck,” she cried out as the orgasm hit her hard. Just then, he pulled his fingers out and juice followed as she came, squirting a steady stream into the air. She wailed in ecstasy.

When she was done she lay there twitching, breast heaving as she tried to catch her breath. He moved up her body to run his cock between her lips before pushing in with a moan of his own. She sighed as he entered and fucked her slowly.

Later, the two lay in bed, breakfast long since forgotten.

“Well?”

“Sweet Jesus,” she uttered.

“Feeling better after getting that out of your system?”

“Much,” she sighed and rolled over to him. James pulled her against him and the two stayed like that. “I don’t know what to think. That was amazing.”

He smiled and kissed her forehead.

“How about you let me fuck you on a regular basis?”

“Yes, I think I will,” she chuckled.

She wriggled over to the side of the bed and he moved behind her. He pressed up against her and massaged her shoulders. When she realized what he as doing, she leaned into him and let him.

“We should get dressed,” James offered.

“Yes, although I can feel you’re hard again.”

“I’m on the bed with a beautiful woman. What do you expect?”

She grinned as he slid his hand down her leg, “I could show you something, if you like.”

“What might that be?”

He rolled her back toward him, then took her hand and used it to grip his cock. Her eyes widened as he slid it up and down his length. She took her time exploring his cock. She’d seen cock before, even felt one, but not like this. For a start that cock had belonged to a corpse, not a live person. The doctors she had been studying with were all fascinated by it and they all touched it.

James sounded his pleasure with a low groan.

She picked up speed and shortly he moaned and came. Cum spurted out all over the floor and her hand and he slumped back onto the bed and sighed.

“Better?” she enjoyed asking the counterpoint question.

“Much,” he grinned in reply.

He still couldn’t do too much because his shoulder hurt, but he helped around the house with chores for the day. It wasn’t much, but he was out of bed and helping as he could.

That evening he started to go to his bedroom but she stopped him.

“Come to mine.” He inclined his head in acquiescence.

Soon he was on top of her, thrusting away.

The next morning, Michaela had to go into town and because James was well enough to do so, he decided to tag along. James got on his horse and watched Michaela get on hers. When she lifted up and settled into her saddle, he admired her tight ass. He grinned, tapped the horse with his boots and they were off.

The journey wasn’t too long. Funny how he couldn’t remember being taken over to Michaela’s place. When he mentioned that, she replied, “You were out for most of it,” then continued, “I had to bring you here.”

“Why?”

“You were muttering in your sleep,” she said. “You talked about the strangest things.”

“Like what?”

“Time, space and relative dimensions,” she said, trying to remember it, “The solar system, planets, how Earth was not the only inhabited planet. When you were semi-conscious at one point, we chatted about the future and what that entailed.”

He had fallen quiet but mustered up, “Okay.”

She nodded, “Just the ramblings of a man taken by fever.” The doctor winked at him and he smiled.

They rode into town, where he gave her some money.

“James, I’ve got my own.”

“I know but consider this my way of saying thanks for saving me.”

She smiled and kissed him, “You already thanked me for that.”

He needed new clothes, so he went to the local tailor and got measured up. The tailor hemmed and hawed but when a large bag of money was dumped down in front of him, he told James he could have a set of clothing ready in a couple of hours.

James thanked the man and left.

He went back to his horse where he opened one of the saddlebags. From it he pulled out his hidden blades, which he immediately put in place. His hunting knives, sword and revolvers all come out next; he holstered all of them. Then James headed to Michaela’s workshop.

As he arrived, she looked up.

“Looking good, cowboy,” she greeted him.

With a grin, he doffed his hat in response, “Ma’am.”

“We need to visit a homestead.”

“Sure.”

“You don’t mind the journey?”

“Not with such fine looking companionship,” he winked. They waited to get James’ clothing first then rode out of town. The homestead was in the middle of nowhere, surrounded by virtually nothing. It was more than an hour’s ride from “civilization” as generously defined by the residents of town. As they rode up to the place, James looked at the doctor. She shrugged and gave him the reins to her horse while she dismounted.

A woman came out of the house holding a shotgun. At this distance James couldn’t do much to save Michaela if the woman chose to fire, so James hoped for the best.

“Hi! I’m Doctor Micheala Quinn,” she said over her shoulder as she started to get her bag from the saddle.

“I’m Mary. I was expecting a male doctor.”

“You won’t be surprised to know that I’ve heard that before.”

Mary was tall with blondish hair which had dark roots by the looks of it, “Who is he?”

“That’s James.”

“You married to him?”

“No.”

The woman looked at James, he smiled back, but was thinking, ‘Uh oh. I hope she won’t be disagreeable.’ The ladies headed inside, leaving the horses to James.

He dismounted, hitched the horses up and joined Michaela inside.

They learned that she lived out there on her own with no other company for miles around. She had sent for a doctor with the intention of seducing him and making him her husband.

James took Michaela aside and whispered, “We’re not married, you know.”

“Yet. You want her,” she said in a huff.

“Well ... actually...” he mused.

“What?” He shifted his gaze back to Mary and Michaela’s eyebrows went upwards. He admitted in a low voice that he wanted both of them. The doctor frowned at the thought of having another woman inside the house. “I don’t know.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.