The Perils of Pubescent Porn - Cover

The Perils of Pubescent Porn

Copyright© 2016 by Daydreamz

Chapter 26

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 26 - Our trainee teacher is a hunk and a YouTube kiteboarder. His intentions are honourable but, would you believe it, there are one or two schoolgirls whose intentions aren't. He mustn't give in to temptation of course, especially if they're not exactly shy, with his GoPro cameras lying around.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Teacher/Student  

By midnight, finally, all the girls who wanted some cock had been satisfied, and they were drifting off to their dorms, along with the few who hadn’t. Frances had gone home with Christina, and taken Angie, Natalie and Hailey to drop off. I’d had a doze and woken still with an erection, which was only slightly sore and achey.

“Hey!” cried the miniature reason I’d woken up, “we’ve got it!” She was waving a phone.

“Oh?” I grumbled.

“Yes!” She was with Sofia, Jenna and Paige. “We got into her phone, with the fingerprint sensor, and it was in a photo that was a photo of the code of her car, called a VIN number, so it looked innocent, but she’d used it as her master password! So we’re in! Paige and Jenna were too freaking clever for her.”

“Once Evie had pointed out we could just grab Janice’s finger,” smiled Paige.

“So have you deleted everything?” asked Candace. “Well done!”

“Almost...” smiled Sofia.

“We took a copy of some footage we found of Janice and Sofe,” grinned Jenna. “She has cameras in her office too.”

“Head Teacher coerces massively underage Year 9 virgin schoolgirl into lesbian sex,” sniggered Paige. “Ten years, easily.”

“Great,” I said.

“So now there’s just the money,” said Evelyn. “The bank password wasn’t in LastPass she keeps the sex stuff separate.”

We all looked at her quizzically.

“And there’s the school. We’ve found the deeds and the licence, once we found the key to the filing cabinet.”

“It won’t do you any fucking good,” Janice spoke. Her ass had faded to a dark pink but she looked very uncomfortable.

“You bought this place with money you made from Carl,” Evelyn accused her, “blackmailing him. He told us. So you basically stole it. Then you blackmailed Bob and Candace to work for almost nothing and made him do the place up. So in my mind it doesn’t really belong to you at all it belongs to them. So you’re going to give it back.”

“Fuck off you little baggage,” snarled Janice. “You’re four foot eleven and thirteen years old so don’t try it on with me!”

“Fourteen! Listen!” Evelyn slipped nimbly round to Janice’s head, which was laying on one side on the table. She leaned over and bit her ear! She left her teeth clamped to it, so Janice couldn’t do anything: if she tried to pull her head away it would just hurt more. I could imagine Evelyn’s neat row of small white teeth being nice and sharp.

She spoke through the closed teeth, right into Janice’s ear: “I’m not four feet eleven I have Carl on my side and everyone else! So it’s you who’s in the freaking shit! We can do whatever we want with you.” She let go and stood up. “So we can get you locked up any time we want now. We’ve got the video of you and Sofia and you haven’t got a thing on us. And also we can just carry on spanking you or anything else.”

“Get lost you tiny tot.”

“Okay we’ll see,” Evelyn was well fired up by now. “We’ve found the licence for the school and we can see who signed it, so let’s start with you being fucked and we can send him a photo and see if he feels like transferring the licence to Bob. That’s okay isn’t it Bob?” Bob nodded mindlessly.

“You wouldn’t dare,” Janice was fired up too, “you’ll get them locked up too, your feeble friends, then you’ll have nothing, and you’ll end up in a pupil referral unit! Where you fucking belong!”

“Can we use your toybox?” Evelyn asked Candace, who nodded with an anticipatory smile.

Five minutes later Evelyn was standing on the box between Janice’s taped legs, wearing only an enormous black strapon that was a similar size to her forearm. She lubed it and, hardly hesitating, pressed it in. In a moment she was fucking Janice at a steady pace, with her pert little ass going through a long, long stroke. Sofia was filming with her phone.

“Uuugghh,” Janice couldn’t quite keep silent. Her ankles were taped to the table legs so her legs were splayed wide apart and the dildo was penetrating to the max.

“So whose school is it?” asked Evelyn.

“Mine! Just you wait and I’ll show you whose school this is!”

“Anyone got a pencil?” asked Evelyn. Bob went off and came back with a new one. Evelyn gripped it in her little hand like a spear and drove it into Janice’s right asscheek.

“Arrgghhh!!” Janice yelled, taken by surprise. It looked very painful too. I was surprised there was no blood, then I saw that somehow it hadn’t broken the skin.

“This is just the start Janice,” said Evelyn. “Okay who’s next?” Evelyn was in war mode, and starting by degrading Janice with a gang dildo-ing.

“I don’t mind,” grinned Jenna, so she took over for a few minutes, followed by Paige, then Candace, then Sofia with Bob doing the filming. It was the beautiful young Sofia fucking her that finally pushed Janice over the edge. She shuddered and writhed and gasped with an unmissable orgasm.

“There!” pronounced Evelyn with satisfaction, “just the kind of head teacher any responsible person at the Department of Education would want to trust with a licence! Not!”

“Just you wait!” seethed Janice. “You’ll have to let me up in the end and then we’ll see!” The teeth marks in her ear were still visible, and so was the graphited indentation in her ass.

“What about another look through her phone?” suggested Evelyn to Jenna and Paige. “If she used it once, with a photo, won’t she have tried that again?”

“Yeeees,” mused Jenna. “We’ve been through all the photos though. We’ve got the bank details from her purse, but there are two separate passwords we need. Anyway if you don’t need us for fucking anyone we’ll keep looking.” She and Paige adjourned to cuddle on a sofa with Janice’s phone.

“We’re going to find it eventually Janice,” said Evelyn. “Then we’re going to get your money.”

“They won’t give Bob a licence,” snapped Janice, “he’s not qualified!”

“What was the favour the guy owed you?” I asked.

“Find out!” she grunted.

“Has to be connected to her old school?” suggested Candace. “A parent?”

“Great idea,” said Evelyn.

“I’ll start with the surname,” Candace went off to get her laptop.

Evelyn looked critically at me. “If you were strong you could stand up to Janice and we wouldn’t have to leave. You could take out the cameras. If she knew you’d slap her around a bit she wouldn’t dare do any more blackmailing.”

“He’s not like you,” sneered Janice, “violent, aggressive little madam.”

“That’s your tough shit isn’t it?” Evelyn shot back. “And now ... just YOU wait!” She marched off towards the kitchen. I had an idea Janice was about to regret calling her ‘little’.”

“I’m not that weak,” I defended myself vaguely to the others, “there’s nothing clever about a man hitting a woman.”

“You’re all softies,” said Janice, “all three of you. Why do you think I chose you?”

“That doesn’t mean you can just exploit them does it?” said Sofia.

“My darling,” Janice raised a predatory smile, “you were put on this earth to be exploited.”

“I wasn’t!”

“That’s a dreadful thing to say,” said Bob indignantly.

“If you knew how much she’d be worth...”

“Janice!” To my surprise I found my hand was round the back of her neck.

“Ease up, lover boy,” Janice wasn’t afraid, “I wouldn’t let anyone touch my girls. I mean video. A hundred and fifty K I am not kidding, for ten minutes. I had interest at a hundred for Amelie and she’s fifteen. Christ only knows what I could negotiate for this little nuisance...”

Evelyn had reappeared, with something she was juggling from hand to hand. “A hundred K? All for your greedy self. You’re going to have to learn some fucking respect, Janice.” she skipped round between the involuntarily splayed thighs and I felt Janice tense. Evelyn dropped what she’d been holding onto the small of Janice’s back and Janice gasped. They were two large ice cubes.

“Minus twenty, it says on the freezer,” Evelyn grinned, “so are you going to start doing as you’re told?”

Janice pretended to ignore her, until “AAAARRRGGGHHH!!!” she couldn’t help herself as a seriously sub-zero ice cube was shoved into her vagina. Evelyn pushed it in deep, then took the other one and began to slide it to and fro along Janice’s spine.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.