The Perils of Pubescent Porn - Cover

The Perils of Pubescent Porn

Copyright© 2016 by Daydreamz

Chapter 25

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 25 - Our trainee teacher is a hunk and a YouTube kiteboarder. His intentions are honourable but, would you believe it, there are one or two schoolgirls whose intentions aren't. He mustn't give in to temptation of course, especially if they're not exactly shy, with his GoPro cameras lying around.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Teacher/Student  

We all ‘dressed’ for dinner, during which Paige and Jenna told us that LastPass is a password manager, protected by a complex password plus a second type of verification, that would contain all of Janice’s passwords to her encrypted online storage. They’d found her Microsoft login on the underside of her keyboard, written in not-really invisible ink that dust hadn’t stuck to. There was a TOR browser and LastPass app on the pc, and now they were going through the computer hunting for that vital key to the vault of the girls’ sex videos and spy footage.

“Wish she’d just tell us,” complained Lily.

“She’s being freaking stubborn,” said Karen. “Her ass is really pink.”

“She has to fold in the end,” said Evelyn.

“The thing is,” pondered Candace, “if she tells us, what has she got left? She won’t have a hold on any of us once we’ve deleted everything, so we can all go home. Then she has no teachers, no pupils, no school. We can go to the police, and any girl’s parents can too ... she’ll go to prison, no school will touch her, her life will be finished...”

“So she won’t give in, even if we torture her,” I followed that train of thought, “as far as we’re willing to go anyway. We know what she’s like.”

“Stubborn as fuck,” said Amelie. I had to smile at the swearing coming from that face. Especially when she smiled at me.

We talked it over without really getting anywhere. It was decided she could have some supper at least, but cold, and Bob would go into B&Q for some chain and a couple of padlocks to keep her secure overnight, once she’d been taken to the loo.

We washed up (Janice hasn’t spent money having the dishwasher repaired), then Evelyn and Sofia led me upstairs while everyone else retired to the Common Room, apart from Paige and Jenna who headed back to Janice’s office.

“Do you want to go first Sofe?” asked Evelyn as we arrived in my room. Someone had turned the heating down so it was quite bearable. The girls casually stripped their gorgeous bodies again.

“Oh no you go first,” Sofia was too sweet to accept.

I undressed and lay on the bed while they decided. The Cialis was working and my cock throbbed in readiness, apparently not too bothered about what order it was going to enjoy their pussies in.

“No no I don’t mind.”

“No you go, honestly.”

“No you go. You want to be sure you’re bi don’t you, I can wait.” Evelyn was insistent.

“Oh ... alright, thanks,” Sofia came to the bed, with Evelyn following stroking her friend’s slim body with the wide shoulders; slim, but with hips; and a bush, and those conical tits. Lithe, to about the ultimate extent.

“So I’m going to lie here,” I smiled into the beautiful face, the pupils larger than ever in her big hazel eyes, “you take your time and see how it goes.”

“Alright.” She straddled me effortlessly, her wide, erotic mouth in a slightly tentative smile.

“So just rub yourself on his cock, you can, to start with.” Being naked didn’t mean Evelyn didn’t have her phone to consult.

“Okay.” Sofia’s long hair, all shades of dark brown, a huge number of thin, straight strands, flowed forwards past even her shoulders. I smiled up at her as she rubbed her pussy to and fro on my zinging cock for a couple of minutes. Her thin arrowhead bush developed a glisten at the bottom, then without either pausing or rushing she lifted herself, raised my cock with her deft, feminine fingers and lowered herself right down over it in three easy movements.

“No hymen?” I couldn’t help asking the obvious, in a slightly breathless voice as the tight, massaging pussy sent a surge of sex through me.

“We had a little practice,” she giggled, “while you were at the clinic.”

“With Candace’s toybox,” grinned Evelyn. “She’s got a whole collection of things.”

“Oh, that’s good,” I gasped, as Sofia put her hands on my chest and began to lift herself up and down. She gasped happily in unison with me, while I gazed over her beautiful girl’s body. The sensation of her was intoxicating: her lean thighs, hard ass, taut tummy, rubbery cone tits, those shoulders, and that face, and hair, the shape ... and the aroma. Not scent, just Sofia.

She fucked faster and faster, the passion building. She was loving it, and pretty soon she was starting. Her beautiful face tensed, then kind of froze, and I felt her begin to spasm. I realised I wasn’t going to cum with her, though I was rock hard. The Cialis was good for my erection but couldn’t make up for having cum four times not much earlier. Anyway Sofia didn’t seem to mind as she jerked and shuddered for quite a number of joyful seconds, then subsided onto my chest, still twitching.

I stroked gently over her hot, trembling body and through her glossy hair.

She curled her hands over my shoulders. “Amazing,” she smiled, looking at Evelyn but talking to both of us.

“It was amazing,” I could only agree.

After a minute Sofia picked up Evelyn’s impatience, lifted herself off and rolled over to the side. Evelyn came up, looking intently into my eyes. She climbed on and lay on me, with my cock between her thighs and my cockhead level with her pussy, but she didn’t try to put it in. Her mouth was level with my ear. I put my arm round her.

“Bring Sofe in,” she said.

I reached my right arm out and pulled Sofia in. Evelyn put an arm over her and Sofia put one over Evelyn. Perhaps they were closer than I’d realised.

“What’s going to happen to us?” asked Evelyn.

“We can all go home.” Even as I said it I began to see that might not be as simple as it sounded. Also I wasn’t sure if ‘us’ was each of us, or her and Sofia together.

They were silent for perhaps a full minute, just lying there, breathing, naked with me. I wasn’t sure what to say, so I waited.

Evelyn took a breath, in my ear. “Our parents sent us here to get us out of the way. I was a nuisance and they didn’t want me around. Sofe’s mum could’ve got rid of her boyfriend but she got rid of Sofe instead. Everyone else here is the same, basically: our parents got rid of us to make their lives easier, to solve the problem, cos we’re a problem with how we are.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.