The Perils of Pubescent Porn - Cover

The Perils of Pubescent Porn

Copyright© 2016 by Daydreamz

Chapter 19

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Our trainee teacher is a hunk and a YouTube kiteboarder. His intentions are honourable but, would you believe it, there are one or two schoolgirls whose intentions aren't. He mustn't give in to temptation of course, especially if they're not exactly shy, with his GoPro cameras lying around.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Teacher/Student  

“Baggsie me next?” said Evelyn, and the other two nodded.

I tried to work out how to play it. I didn’t want to say Evelyn was too small, or too young, but I was sure she was both. “You’re not on the pill,” I smiled, “and condoms are liable to split.”

“So if I go on the pill you will?” she cornered me instantly.

“I don’t suppose your parents will allow that,” I said.

“You don’t need permission,” she scoffed, “you think I don’t have a phone and a laptop? You just go to a drop-in clinic and say you’re sexually active and they have to put you on.”

“I’m awfully big,” I gave up trying to spare her sensitivities, “and your pelvis isn’t the biggest is it?”

“They all go in, I looked it up,” she shredded that argument too. “There’re experts saying they’ve never known one not fit, as long as you’re really aroused, and you just really aroused Lauren didn’t you and it went in easily.”

“Lauren’s quite a bit bigger than you though.”

“Yes but the experts say you will fit! In me!” Evelyn’s irascible blue eyes flared at my evasion. But would it really fit? Well I was no expert. I decided to play along and double-check later.

“Alright if you can get on the pill we can try it,” I smiled.

“What about us?” asked Brianna, who had an arm over Sofia by now. Brianna didn’t really know me of course.

“Yes you too,” I accepted obviously, “if you can get on the pill I’d love to.”

“What do we do till then?” asked Sofia. “How long do we have to wait anyway?”

“Till our next period,” said Evelyn, “then we start taking the pill and we don’t ovulate. Or if you’re regular you’ll be safe for a few days after your last period and a few before your next one.”

“Don’t rely on the rhythm method,” I said, “it can be very unreliable, probably especially at your age.”

“As long as you take us into town to the clinic tomorrow,” said Evelyn. “Otherwise we’ll ask Mr Kirkwood and I bet he’ll do girls any time, anywhere.”

“Okay,” I gave in. She probably wasn’t wrong about Bob, and she might not be bluffing. “Just make sure you tell the clinic it’s with a boy your own age.”

“But what do we do till our periods?” asked Sofia.

“Lez,” grinned Evelyn, and leaned over to kiss her.

“I’ll show you about oral,” I said to Brianna.

“Oh yes, I’d forgotten about that,” said Evelyn, pulling Sofia’s top off. Next thing the bottoms were off too, revealing Sofia’s stunning, lissom body, and then her own. She grinned at my expression.


So the night passed in an orgy, of mainly oral and fingering. We all sucked and licked each other, I fucked Lauren again, and Brianna had me cum in her delectable mouth. I kissed, fondled and ate the beautiful Sofia and the quarrelsome miniature model that is Evelyn. I couldn’t stop stroking her perfectly proportioned little body, and she couldn’t stop stroking my cock with her tiny, sensitive little hands, so I don’t think it went down all night.

We rested, all snuggled up together, then started again, gave each other more orgasms, and slept a bit more. Woke, to a caress, and did it all again, then slept.

When finally it was the morning I left them to their showers and climbed slowly back up to the attic to get ready for the day ahead. Bob was leaning against the open door of the shower room, watching Candace in the shower. I reckoned she was showing off, rather than actually doing anything with him, and Bob seemed quite content with things too.

He’s an attractive guy, very eligible, and I supposed they shared that connection without Candace quite wanting to get it on. Relationships were looking like a more complicated subject every day. Candace waved and blew me a kiss, and carried on slowly rinsing her delicious body.

“Morning,” Bob grinned at me. “Looks like a dorm had you too.”

“Too true,” I grinned back. “My tongue’s worn out! At least one of them’s on the pill though, luckily.” I hoped that fishing wasn’t too obvious. I couldn’t just stand by and let him knock them all up though.

“Oh I have a bit of a secret blessing, on that front.” He’d perhaps picked it up, but he didn’t seem to mind at least. “My sister works at the University and they have a trial going on in the medical school. She knows one of the researchers and got me in as a subject.”

“Oh?”

“Yes it’s rather good, just what we’ve all be waiting for really. Male contraception. Quite clever. They inject a bit of a special gel into the tube that goes from your testicle to your cock, basically. One each side of course. Vasalgel they call it. The gel is positively charged so those naughty little sperm can’t get through in one piece, basically, as they’re negatively charged. Works just like a vasectomy, except that when you’re ready to have kids they have a solvent they inject, that dissolves the gel again and puts you back to being fertile.”

“Very clever,” I said.

“I could ask, if you like?” he offered. “Seeing as we’re in the same boat. Wouldn’t do to have any accidents with these lovely girls would it? Spoil everything for them. It’s pretty well tested, as far as fertility is concerned, they’re just checking for side effects now and I’ve been fine.”

“That would be terrific,” I nodded gratefully, feeling bad that I’d misjudged him.

“I’ll drop her an email and let you know. A well-organised young chap like you with an active sex life should be perfect for them. You’re supposed to log everything but no need to give them too much detail of course!” He actually winked at me. “It’s a very quick procedure, I hardly noticed. Couple of injections, basically. They’ve had it for years but the big pharmas have sat on it, because it’s cheap and lasts for years and will take sales away from female contraception.”

“Great, thanks,” I said.


Over breakfast with Candace and Bob (we don’t supervise the students of course) I mentioned the issue of the girls and their variegated labia.

“Ah they do worry,” agreed Bob sympathetically. “Body image.”

“Oh they do don’t they,” nodded Candace, “and nipples and breasts and birthmarks, or thighs or just about anything.”

“What are we doing for Sex Education?” I asked. “Lauren’s had not-great sex before and that’s something too...”

“Ah yes excellent point!” agreed Bob, “We should certainly set them on the right road, how to enjoy it...”

“And make sure they can tell future partners what to do,” Candace smiled.

“There are only thirty-six of them,” mused Bob, sharing a smile with her.

“I suppose we’d better run it past Janice,” said Candace.


“So,” announced Janice at Assembly. “We’re going to have a special class today, part of the Sex and Relationships curriculum. We’re going to have a regular segment called Body Image, and it will be graded so I expect you all to do your best. Also as part of it there will be Physical Education every day.”

Expletives rippled through the room. Not all girls appreciate the merits of physical exercise of course. Also I wondered how many of them were learning the ropes and suspecting Janice might have an ulterior motive.

“Ten thirty in the gym,” Janice’s glass-edged voice cut through the complaining like a shark fin through water. “I shall be there and there will be a roll call, so anyone who wants to come and see me in my office just has to try and skip it.”

More moans and cursing. But evidently word had spread about trips to Janice’s office, because at ten-forty everyone was in the gym. Candace, as the biology teacher, had been put in charge. I could see she was looking forward to it, with the girls in shorts or short skirts and quite a few in vest tees.

“Right class,” she shouted, and waited while the noise gradually subsided. “Body image. Most or even all of you will have some anxieties about something or other about your bodies; things that in actual fact are not an issue at all just normal, or trivial. It might be a birthmark or your breast size or anything.

“But what matters is how you behave towards other people. If you’re nice to others, they’ll be nice to you, and also research shows that being nice to other people makes you feel better about yourself. And if you feel good about yourself you have no reason to be horrid do you? So it all works in a circle, in a positive way. Of course sometimes bullies might pick up on a sensitivity, but if you’ve already accepted your body they won’t be able to.”

“What about your body?” called someone. There was the usual tittering.

“Yes well I’ll show you mine if you show me yours,” Candace smiled, “in fact we’re all going to show each other our bodies and then discuss, in an adult way, how they vary.” There was a huge gasp, then an astonished whispering while the girls tried to work out how much body Candace was talking about. She’d already built enough of a reputation for them to fear the worst.

“Then also,” I remembered my cue, “we’ll consider how regular exercise will tone your bodies and make you even more proud of them, as well as keeping you healthy.”

“So,” resumed Candace, “lay out your towel on the floor. If you forgot it you have one minute to go and get it.” Several minutes later there was a mess of thirty-six rumpled towels on the floor and thirty-six apprehensive girls standing by them, all complaining to each other and asking if this was for freaking real.

“Alright,” called Candace. “Now for it to be fair everybody has to do it, at the same time. Mr Kirkwood and Mr Velotta are going to join in, so you can see mens’ bodies too. They’re not going to touch you of course so just treat them as people like everybody else. You mustn’t touch them either, or tease them.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.