The Perils of Pubescent Porn
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2016 by Daydreamz

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Our trainee teacher is a hunk and a YouTube kiteboarder. His intentions are honourable but, would you believe it, there are one or two schoolgirls whose intentions aren't. He mustn't give in to temptation of course, especially if they're not exactly shy, with his GoPro cameras lying around.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Teacher/Student  

Janice arrived at nine. She’s not bad still, I suppose, in the right lighting. She was more relaxed than at school, too.

“Ah so this is your sex movie studio,” she looked around with a gleam in her eye, “it looks quite familiar. I think we might watch one while I enjoy your hot young body. Let’s start with those big girls talking the small one into being lezzed. I love how she cums so hard, so many times, while they completely work her delectable little body over.

“It’s such a pity being Head Teacher doesn’t allow that kind of thing in real life. I can cast it from my phone can’t I, what’s your wifi?” I told her and waited while she connected with practised ease to the cloud store of incriminating videos... “ ... Good, there we are, now get your kit off and lie down here so I can ride you while we get under way...”

I lay down on the rug in front of the TV and Janice eased herself onto my cock, which I’d managed to bring to life with the movie and Janice’s perverted taste for it. She was as tight as the mothers, no doubt for the same reason. And so as with them I’d be fine if I just focussed on my cock.

“Oooh,” she sighed with similar satisfaction, “the pussy tuck was expensive but they said it would be worth it.” She squirmed around then began to lift herself up and down, while she watched her pupils in realistic lesbian action on the television. Well it was not so much realistic as real of course. “Okay take over cutie.” I started to fuck upwards.

“The girls are actually orgasming aren’t they?” she commented admiringly after ten minutes and the first of her own.

“Yes,” I confirmed.

“Very good. And they get properly wet and their labia swell up and their clits and nipples, that makes such a difference, and their gasps and groans are so perfect too. Okay let’s play one of the little story ones next ... oh yes this one: Christina in her mother’s wedding dress, being seduced by the bridesmaids in their little dresses.

“It made Frances cross when she saw it, but I think it turned her on a bit too, truth be told. It is a sexy theme isn’t it: the bride being worked over by two girls, as it were before her husband could get to enjoy her pristine young body. And then the randy curate joins in, what a disgrace. You can imagine she never makes it to the ceremony at all.”

Janice stayed for a good long session, working her way through a selection of videos starring her pupils and her new porn star toyboy. Finally at almost ten she pronounced herself satisfied and we got dressed.

“Very good Carl,” she patted my arm, “you really are a natural. And so perfect. Diane will be round again in the morning, ten-thirty, make sure you’re ready won’t you? I’ve had a very positive report from her, you’ll be glad to know. We’ll set up a calendar properly to let you know who’s coming when.” She paused in the doorway.

“Now as to school. I can’t keep you on, you understand don’t you, you’ll have to resign. Then you’ll need an income, and the rest of us wouldn’t mind making a bit of money too. You are such a find and it would be a crime to waste you.” She smiled.

“I...”

“So we’re going to find some girls for you to make more videos with, but over eighteen. For example there are ways and means apparently, while we’re still in the EU, to bring in some of those delightful slim things from the Czech Republic and Hungary and so on. The ones who don’t mind being fucked on the web, I mean.” She set off down the steps, still talking.

“We’ll be distributing to pay sites of course. Okay? Just one a day, at the most, so you can look after us mature ones properly too, without wearing yourself out.”

“What about my parents and friends and relatives, and everyone who knows me?” I tried not to sound too pleading.

“You’ll have new friends and fans,” she waved my life away. “Your family aren’t members of porn sites are they, I hope?” She trotted cheerily off down out of sight.

I could only curse uselessly to myself as I went back in. Now instead of having a career as a respectable teacher I was going to be a porn star and toyboy sex slave.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.