The Perils of Pubescent Porn - Cover

The Perils of Pubescent Porn

Copyright© 2016 by Daydreamz

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Our trainee teacher is a hunk and a YouTube kiteboarder. His intentions are honourable but, would you believe it, there are one or two schoolgirls whose intentions aren't. He mustn't give in to temptation of course, especially if they're not exactly shy, with his GoPro cameras lying around.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Teacher/Student  

“Right let’s see what we’ve got,” Christina was heading for the computer. We transferred the files and played them, by which time Angie and Natalie had joined us. Natalie squeezed in between me and Christina, bringing my cock back to attention. The footage was incredibly sexy and the situation made me desperate to grab Christina or Angie and fuck them.

“That’s great,” Christina was pleased with the film too.

“We ought to have a plot,” suggested Angie, “roughly anyway.”

“Oooh yes,” her fellow Year 10 student agreed, “to be a movie. What can it be? Well Nat’s nice and young and we’ve got her being seduced into lez...”

“We can bring Teacher into it, like the homework punishment.”

“I don’t like the idea of sex as punishment,” I said. “It was a bit of fun yesterday but it’s not really a good theme.”

“Will you fit in her?” asked Christina, just assuming I was going to try.

“I don’t know,” I said. I wasn’t going to actually argue. “Are you on the pill?” I asked Natalie, who was rubbing her naked body up against mine as though she’d been doing sex movies all her life.

“Injection, got to be ready,” she grinned. “If you do fit I bet I’ll cum like crazy.” Christ.

“We could be bullies,” suggested Angie, “and after I seduce Nat she tells someone and gets me into trouble, so we drug Teacher and turn him into a ravening sex beast, so he fucks Nat over and over again, but she loves it and outlasts him so she beats the bullies and wins.”

“And the bullies are wowed by how she does it and forgive her and so they all fuck happily ever after,” agreed Christina. “Cool.”

“Okay,” said Natalie, “I think.”

“Yes well we just stop if it’s not working,” Angie gave her a stroke, “if you get sore or aren’t liking it, or it doesn’t fit in you or whatever.”

I tried to work out if being drugged made being a ravening sex beast okay, or not. It wasn’t the greatest storyline either in my opinion, but Natalie took matters into her own hands, literally, by grabbing my cock.

“So we can film the bullying scenes and the drugging and everything afterwards can’t we,” Christina looked at me while I stood holding my breath, so I nodded, “and slot them in later. Let’s get the ravening in the can while we’ve got the light.” She grinned with using the industry words.

“Okay so Carl you’re all growling with that deep voice and crazed, like your amazing eyes staring, and moving slowly,” she directed me effortlessly, “advancing on little Nat with your huge cock.”

“Then we’ll fix the cameras for a bit to do us holding our victim,” Angie took it up, “while you impale her.”

“After that we do some of her face all anguished and aghast,” added Christina, “separately but while the light’s the same.”

“Then once she’s helpless in your big muscley arms we let go and watch, and get it on a bit ourselves, in the background, and we can do some hand filming too, while you fuck her all day.”

“And you keep cumming Nat, and so do you Carl, and it’ll be good that the light’ll change to show the time passing, and we do an exhausted scene at the end where Nat is okay but hunky teacher is totally wiped out.”

“We could help that along, off camera,” suggested Angie. “I need some and I bet you do too.”

“Good idea.”

So the big, gorgeous five-ten blonde and substantial, gorgeous five-seven brunette held lissom little Natalie’s ankles and wrists, splaying her out on the bed, while I growled and stared and stomped slowly towards her defenceless pussy with its thin dark-blonde bush.

“Oh no,” she cried, overacting happily, “you’re too big! I didn’t mean to tell! Help!” and so on as I lumbered up and menaced her labia with my cockhead, which did look much too big. However her plump, damp lips parted easily for the dark-red, bulbous intruder, and when I withdrew the first inch it came back generously coated in pussy juice. Hopefully the camera mounted on the wardrobe was capturing it in glorious shiny detail.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.