The Perils of Pubescent Porn - Cover

The Perils of Pubescent Porn

Copyright© 2016 by Daydreamz

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Our trainee teacher is a hunk and a YouTube kiteboarder. His intentions are honourable but, would you believe it, there are one or two schoolgirls whose intentions aren't. He mustn't give in to temptation of course, especially if they're not exactly shy, with his GoPro cameras lying around.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Teacher/Student  

I had to change something, I knew, as I started a wank, my imagination flitting between Angie and Christina. I couldn’t bring them back here, because the other guys knew I was a teacher and they’d talk. I needed a flat, with its own entrance. The obvious option wasn’t an option, considering how my willpower had done so far.

In the morning I started looking for a place, and luckily found one pretty quickly, on the top floor of a converted house, with a landlord who’d been holding out trying to avoid letting to students. It was basically an attic, and we (the illegal schoolgirls and I, of course) would have to climb up an exposed fire escape to the door, but it was in an area full of student lets for the university, and I reckoned we’d blend in and they wouldn’t care anyway. I called my parents, dropped a hint about the deposit, and on Saturday morning I’d be picking up the keys.

In the meantime on Friday evening both Angie and Christina sent me a selfie. Apparently I was now a member of a WhatsApp group called ‘hot4teacher’, and the idea was to send nude pics to each other. They must be quite good friends, to trust each other that much? They both knew how to pose anyway, and they both looked stunning.

“Where’s yours?” Christina sent.

“Not that stupid :)” I replied.

“What’s it worth????????” came back.

I weighed the question, while I lay on my bed with my cock in my hand, flitting between the two selfies. The sex surged into my head and an image floated into my mind. It was stupid, but...

“Two of you together, as in TOGETHER,” I sent. Did they live near each other?

“Baaaaaaaad teacher!!!!!!!!!!” sent Angie.

“With an erection?” asked Christina.

“When, exactly?” I sent.

“30m after,” came back.

I had an erection at the time and it was clouding my judgment, otherwise I wouldn’t have, but as it was it was too easy, and too tempting. I could either have a cum and use their girls-together pic for a new one, or nurse this one in fabulous anticipation. I grabbed my phone, lined up a shot slightly from the side and tensed my cock to lift it. Snap. Send. Idiot. I’d even included my face. Still, it was done now.

“Wow, love that hero jawline :)))” came back from Angie.

“Teacher is a porn star!!!! :) Get ready...” sent Christina.

I had a cum straight away, it was impossible not to. After that I waited impatiently. What were they going to do?

At long last it arrived, and there they were: in Angie’s bedroom where they wouldn’t be disturbed, on her bed; naked. The two of them, together. Nude, all skin, in contact pretty much everywhere.

Angie was lying on Christina, lovely legs interlocked. Christina’s right arm was round her, fingers in her gorgeous hair. Angie’s right hand was fondling Christina’s plump left tit, and its erect nipple, while Christina’s left hand was spread over Angie’s fantastic ass. They were sharing a kiss, but with a grin.

I gazed at the incredible image for a minute, which was as long as I could spin things out before I came again. Then it occurred to me...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.