The Perils of Pubescent Porn - Cover

The Perils of Pubescent Porn

Copyright© 2016 by Daydreamz

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Our trainee teacher is a hunk and a YouTube kiteboarder. His intentions are honourable but, would you believe it, there are one or two schoolgirls whose intentions aren't. He mustn't give in to temptation of course, especially if they're not exactly shy, with his GoPro cameras lying around.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Teacher/Student  

I wondered if she counted as my first virgin, while I wound down and slowed to a halt. She was so sexual, perhaps she didn’t. I felt pretty sure another girl would have needed more time, and just generally more looking after, and perhaps eating or something, to be ready for my size.

“OOooh that was so right,” she beamed up at me.

“It was,” I smiled back. I worked my arms under her and rolled us over so she was on top, still impaled, legs astraddle, feeling gorgeous. She lay her head on my shoulder, one hand on the other, while I stroked over her tapered back and through her hair. Was she fourteen or fifteen? Well even fourteen was only eight years younger than me, and whatever, her body was developed. Awesomely developed.

I combed through her hair, down to the small of her back. Stroked back up to her wide shoulders, and down her sides, in to her waist, then out to her hips. ‘Broad hips’ might be accurate, technically, but it would give the wrong impression. ‘Feminine hips’ perhaps. Such a body.

I felt a little tingle in my cock. A fresh tingle. Her pussy was active, responding to the touching. Wow.

Gradually we started again. She began to move, making my cock reverse its decline. She sat up and I moved my hands to her sexy hips, to nudge her into lifting herself up and down. In no time she was riding cowgirl, learning to add to things with a pelvic thrust each time, and gasping happily.

After a few minutes she was dissatisfied though. She leaned over to one side, to roll us over. “Can we go back to how it was?” she asked.

“Try this,” I smiled, and nudged her up. I followed her with my cock and began to fuck upwards. She got the idea and held herself over me while I fucked her again.

It took a few minutes till she came for her second time, but she loved it as much as the first, and I loved cumming into her as much as the first time too.

She subsided onto me again, twitching happily. She was warm, fragrant, and infinitely sexual. I stroked her.

“You’re not from round here are you?” she murmured. “Where are you from?”

I told her how I’d just moved to the town, leaving my girlfriend pursuing her career near London; how I was sharing a rented house; and generally those little things that would make it more than a fuck. I already knew quite a bit about her of course. She asked if I’d had a lot of girlfriends, but not anything about Christina, and she wasn’t feeling needy, so I felt it was cool.

“Do kiteboarders always have tan lines like this?” she teased, stroking over the large pale areas.

“Yes, pretty much,” I smiled. “it’s the harness, and you don’t do it in speedos.”

“Harness?” she grinned suggestively. “Can we swap numbers? And email and WhatsApp?”

It was way too late to be coy. We stood up and found our phones. Once we’d entered them she was nudging into me, and automatically my arms went round her. She looked up and I leaned down and kissed her, and this time there was meaning in it and it was good. A good lesson, for an eager student. Her naked body rubbed and pressed against me.

My cock rose once more. It was partly that Angie was that sexy, and partly that I just am like that. My girlfriend had complained about it. Not that I was ever pushy, of course, but she said she always felt a bit inadequate, with knowing I’d have liked more. We hadn’t exactly split up, but it was probably why we hadn’t tried too hard to stay in the same town.

Angie was taking my third hardon for granted anyway, not having any reference I guessed. I nudged her to the wall next to the door, realising I was taking it for granted that she wouldn’t be sore, and as I lowered her onto my throbbing pole again I was proved right. She groaned happily.

“God,” she gasped, “this is even more awesome than ... I thought.”

Was the hesitation because ‘awesome’ was what Christina had told her to expect? I grinned to myself. Christina. Christina AND Angie? That was so awesome it was almost daunting, but I made a quick promise to myself about having a proper session with Christina, sometime soon. Then I made myself shelve her while I got on with fucking the pupil in my arms.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.