A Jog to Remember - Cover

A Jog to Remember

Copyright© 2016 by tjasslover

Chapter 8

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Hailey, a 16 year old high school track star, takes a different route on her morning jog that leads her down a very different path in her life.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Scatology   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports  

The remainder of the evening was spent with one cock after another being sucked or inside my cunt or ass. It must have been about 3:00 am when we finally left and returned to their high class apartment. Maria and I both fell asleep in the bed, only to be awaken several times to fuck one of them or some random stranger who had come to buy drugs. In the middle of the morning, Tank came by, woke me and took me back to the camp. As we rode back, I wondered how much money I had made for the two pimps and felt sorry for Maria as I know every night was likely the same for her.

I retrieved my clothes and Derrick took me back to my house. I went in, took another shower and jumped into bed. I didn’t hear another sound until Dad knocked on my door, asking if everything was alright.

“Oh Martha and I stayed up too late last night and I’m just tired.”

He turned to leave, then came back in. “You best let her know your plans next time you use her as an alibi” and once again turned and left. The surprising thing was that not another word was said and both Mom and Dad said nothing about it again. I suspected that Mom didn’t know or she would have confronted me with the lie.

I decided I had spent too much time with my biker “friends”, so didn’t jog back the next two mornings. On Thursday afternoon, I was watching some TV and heard a knock on the door. I opened it and saw Derrick and Eva standing there. “Hey Prom Queen, you want to go tomorrow to the Biker bash in Galveston?”

I offered several poor excuses then Eva, put her arms around me, her face came to mine and her tongue into my mouth. As she pulled away, “You can lick my ass all you want. In fact, I need that right now.” She stood, dropped her shorts and got on her knees on the couch. Of course, I couldn’t resist this and buried my face into her ass and knew I could never tell her “no”. After several wonderful minutes with my tongue in her perfect ass, Derrick felt left out and stripped off his jeans and had me suck his cock.

“Now what do you say Queenie?”

“OK, I don’t know how I will do it, but what time do you want to pick me up tomorrow?”

“We will be here at about 9:00 and you really won’t need any clothes. We will give you what you need. Just be ready.”

I wrestled with what to tell my parents. My dad got home first and I went into the den where he was reading the paper.

“Dad, I want to spend the weekend with some friends in Galveston at the Bike rally, if that’s ok?”

He looked pensively at me for maybe a full minute, then responded: “You are on birth control aren’t you?”

“Yes Dad.”

“I wish I was 16 again. Have fun and be safe.”

I hugged and kissed him and nothing more was said. I guess he told Mom and she only said “have fun” as she left on Friday morning. As promised, the group arrived at my house about 9:00 to a roar that could be heard for miles. Eva came to the door and handed me a package. Inside was really nothing more than strings, but passed for a string bikini. She helped me put the ridiculous thing on and it just covered my nipples and most of my cunt. She then brought out a little packet that I recognized and we both helped ourselves to “a taste”. Eva was wearing what was left of the shorts that I had worn on my night of whoring with her beautiful ass and cunt visible and a slightly bigger bikini top. Asante had on a matching suite to mine but in white which looked great against her dark skin. I was put on the back of Derrick’s bike and we headed off for an hour drive to the beach. We passed hundreds of others going that way, but most did not have 3 nearly nude women on the back of their bikes. And less I forget, there was also Tang, looking absurd with her floppy tits hanging out the sides of her tank top.

When we got to the main drag, they all pulled off the street and we were told to strip off our tops and put them in one of the saddlebags. I asked if it wasn’t against the law to be topless and was told that the police just turn a blind eye to what’s going on. As Stoner put it, “There are way too many bad ass bikers for them to challenge”. So we all took off our tops and I spent the rest of the weekend, wearing only the tiny patch over my cunt or nothing, at all.

As we rode off again down the road next to the beach, I became so relaxed and happy to be essentially nude in public. Not sure whether that was an actually feeling or the euphoric feeling of all the cocaine running through my system. One of my jobs during the evening was to hand out samples of our “party favors”, then get other men to buy some. And if it meant that I had to suck their cocks or take a cock in one of my holes, so be it.

Friday night we partied and ate on the beach with a group from New Orleans. All the girls were shared over and over by all the men. It was an incredible feeling to be desired, if only for my body. I woke Saturday morning covered in sand and needing something to drink, preferably water. I walked completely nude over to the beach shower and waited for several men to finish before I could shower. As each left, he made small talk as an excuse to stand and stare at my nude body. I had gotten addicted to the feeling I had when men saw me nude.

After my shower and on my way back to my group, I walked past this group of guys. One of the young men asked if I wanted a beer. My initial response was: “I have never tasted beer.” Then remembered that I had, but only out of my ass. I thanked him, but refused.

“Well, I will trade you a bottle of Gatorade for a blow job.” Now that was an offer I couldn’t pass up on, so agreed, downed half the bottle, then got to my knees and took care of his very nasty cock that tasted as if it hadn’t been washed for several days. But after all I had done, that seemed irrelevant. After he came, I looked around and realized I had created quite a small group of admirers, most of whom had their phones in their hands taking pictures or videos of me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.