A Jog to Remember - Cover

A Jog to Remember

Copyright© 2016 by tjasslover

Chapter 6

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Hailey, a 16 year old high school track star, takes a different route on her morning jog that leads her down a very different path in her life.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Scatology   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports  

We got into the car and drove for about 20 minutes, parked and went into the European Spa. We entered the reception area and there were 2 other young girls sitting there, both dressed in sheer baby doll lace lingerie and both looked oriental. I also realize that they only had the tops on and I could see their cunts through the sheer material.

An older lady came out and talked with Juan for a second, then took all three of us to the back. We were told to strip and the woman examined each of us and I wondered what she was looking for. She made us spread our cunts and got close and examined. Finally, she was satisfied and gave each of us similar baby doll lingerie, also with no panties.

Then the rules were explained to me and I guess Maria already knew. We were to sit outside and when someone came in, all of the girls were to stand and the men could examine and pick one of us, then we would go to our assigned rooms. They would have decided on either an hour or 30 minutes. Set the timer for either then begin to massage and rub on their bodies. If they ask us to strip, that is $50 dollars extra and if they ask for sex, its $50 for a blow job and $100 to fuck us with a condom and $200 without. Never touch their cock until they have asked for something, stripping or sex and always ask if they are cops. If they haven’t asked for anything, rub as close to their cocks, touching their assholes and balls. And of course, offer then coke for $60. If they offer you some, take it. And know there are cameras in all the rooms and everything is recorded.

This means that I am officially a whore, one day after losing my virginity. Since I was allowed some coke, I went ahead and snorted some from this tiny spoon that was in our bag. That relaxed me and made me eager to be picked. We went outside and sat with the other two. 3 men came in before one picked me. He was a rather thin black man. As we got to the room, he stripped and I saw my first black cock. I was surprised that his cock was no longer than Stoner’s. He lifted my thin clothes and examined my ass. “Take it off.”

“That would cost $50.” Then I remembered, “Are you a cop?”

“No, I’m not a fucking cop. Now strip Bitch.”

He reached into his pocket and handed me a fifth dollar bill. I had been told to put all money through, what looked like a mail slot in the room, so I pushed the money through and took off my “work clothes”.

“Would you like something to relax you?”

“No, but I want to watch you put some up your nose.” I went into the drawer and brought out the little bit of powder left in my bag, filled my spoon and took a deep breath, further shocking my aroused senses.

He lay on the table, refused the towel to cover himself with and said: “Focus on my ass.”

I looked at his muscular dark black body and began to wonder how his cock would look and feel inside of my pale white cunt. I put some oil on his back and began to rub on his shoulders and back, “I told you to rub my ass Bitch.”

I moved down toward his muscular ass and put some oil on him and began to massage his ass. He spread his legs some so my hand went between his legs and I began to run my fingers over his asshole and onto his big harry balls. I continued doing this for several minutes and each time my finger rubbed across his asshole, he moaned quietly. There was no way to control my urge and I spread his ass cheeks, leaned over and stuck my face between his cheeks. My tongue was lightly grazing his asshole and he spread his legs further, allowing me greater access. Five minutes later, I was moaning louder than he was and all I could think about was being fucked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.