A Jog to Remember
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2016 by tjasslover

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Hailey, a 16 year old high school track star, takes a different route on her morning jog that leads her down a very different path in her life.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Scatology   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports  

Stoner said something that I didn’t understand to Eva who came over and stood right in front of me.

“Hailey, what did you tell me yesterday?”

“I’m not sure what you are referring to.”

“You know, about doing anything that I wanted to show your love for me.”

“Yes.”

“Were you serious?”

“Yes I was.”

“Then say it out loud for everyone to hear.”

“I will do anything that you want to prove my love for you.”

She looked at me seriously for a few minutes, then finally said: “We have a guy who we buy some supplies from and he wants a little something extra this time.”

“What’s that?”

“You.”

I said nothing for a few minutes while they all looked at me. “How does he know about me? What will I have to do?”

“Anything he wants, I imagine. Is that a problem?”

“So you want me to go and fuck him?”

“At the very least. Are you going to embarrass me?”

“No I would never do that.”

“Then whatever he wants, you will do?”

“Yes, I promise.”

Stoner responded; “Ok, put these shorts on and go with Tank.” Asante handed me these short, torn jean shorts that covered almost nothing. My ass was on public display and depending on how I stood, so was my cunt. She also gave me a short cut off very nasty white tank top that just barely covered my nipples. This was happening so fast, I had no idea how to stop what was fixing to happen. Tank lead me to his bike, he started and we headed into town with me looking like a very cheap hooker, or maybe like the very cheap hooker I am.

I was actually enjoying the ride into town, trying not to think about what was likely to happen to me. Each time I pushed the horrid thoughts out of my mind trying to enjoy the scenery, I looked at my shorts and could clearly see my cunt exposed. That definitely wasn’t an accident. We slowed and pulled into a rather low class apartment complex and parked by a group of kids playing ball. They seemed to pay little attention to a girl dressed like I was. However, an older man stopped and stared as we walked by. I could hear him ask, somewhat under his breath, “how much?” Tank just kept walking, not saying a word. That gave me some confidence that I wasn’t going to be a whore today.

We got to apartment number 2022 and Tank knocked on the door.

The door slowly opened and I saw a Mexican looking man, probably in his 30s or 40s. He obviously recognized Tank and opened the door for him. I almost ran when I noticed that he had a gun in his other hand, but that didn’t seem to bother Tank. What in the hell have I gotten myself into?

The room was filled with smoke and a sweet and acrid smell. Though I had never tried it, I knew what Marijuana smelled like. One other man and a very young girl came out of the bedroom. She was dressed very much like me, but couldn’t have been older than 14 and had no tits, at all, only nipples sticking through a t-shirt.

Both men looked me over while Tank exchanged some chatter with them. Both spoke English but with a heavy Mexican accident. I stood there while one, Marcos lifted my little top and checked out my tits. “Let me see your ass, Puta.” I looked over at Tank who nodded to me. I unsnapped my shorts and let them drop to the floor. He was behind me and pushed me forward and spread my ass cheeks and stuck a finger inside my cunt. I jumped and let out a moan.

“I see the Puta is ready. So, do you have the rest?”

Again Tank just nodded and handed Marcos a bulky envelop. The other man, Juan went into the bedroom and came back with a small bag and handed it to Tank. He opened it and handed a package to Juan who cut into it and began to pour some of the white powder onto a mirror and messed with it some. “Let the Puta try it.”

I wished I remembered my Spanish and knew what “Puta” was, but I knew it wasn’t something nice. “No thank you. I would rather not.”

Everyone looked at me with shock in their eyes and Tank said: “Bitch, snort the shit.”

I walked slowly over to the bar and was handed a rolled up dollar bill. I had seen enough TV to know what I was supposed to do, so put the tube by the line and snorted it up my nose. The sensation went through my nose into my brain and I almost screamed. My entire body felt a warmth that I couldn’t explain.

“Again Puta.”

So, I did it a second time with a similar effect. I began to understand the strength of this white powder as my body began to react to the effects of it. Tank walked over and did a line and said. “That will do fine. When do you want me to pick up the girl.”

“Tomorrow at this time will be fine.”

“No wait, I can’t stay all night.” As that came out of my mouth, Tank backhanded me and knocked me to the floor. As I lay there, it hit me that I was basically nude in front of these Mexican drug dealers and some teen Mexican whore. Well, another teen whore.

I got up and Tank took me by the arm and into the bedroom. “Bitch, you are going to do whatever they tell you. Understand?”

“But Tank, I can’t stay out all night. My parents will call the police and then kill me when I get home.”

“And if you don’t, what makes you think that you will ever get home? Does anyone know where you are or who you are with?”

He was right. I had put myself in a position where I had no options but to do as I was told.

He handed me his cell phone, “then you best call your parents and tell them not to worry.”

I stood there for a second trying to remember any of their numbers and dialed what I thought was Mom’s number. She answered on the second ring. “Hello, this is Helen, who is this?

“Mom, it’s me, I’m using a friend’s phone.”

“Oh Hun, is everything alright?

“Yes Mom, I just wanted to tell you that Martha asked me to spend the night with her tonight so I won’t be home.

“Ok Dear, You two be good. Love you.”

“Love you too Mom.” And with that I handed the phone back to Tank. We walked out of the bedroom, he grabbed his bag and did some weird hand slaps with Marcos, “See you guys tomorrow. Have fun with your present from Stoner.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.