The Occasional Bachelor
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2016 by Westside24

Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Many things can happen when a wife leaves her husband alone for four weeks.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating  

Nothing out of the ordinary happened in the days before Wednesday. Golf with his buddies was called off because of last night’s rain caused it to be “cart paths only. Only two of the golfers were willing to play golf this way. Instead they stayed in the clubhouse and over a cup of coffee chewed the fat.

Greg after leaving the course headed to do some food shopping. Because of the number of shoppers there he didn’t have a chance to speak to Joan. She did give him a nice smile but that was it. He couldn’t help but give her a good look along with a smile and wished her a nice day.

Finally Wednesday came which caused Greg to become excited. He became more excited when he pressed the doorbell at Joan’s condo. Her opening the door told him it was going to be a good afternoon. She had on all her makeup and was wearing a tan wraparound dress. She looked happy to see him as well as looking damn good he thought.

Inviting him inside she said, “Thanks for coming, I hope you like corn beef as I made some Rueben sandwiches.”

“Yes I do and if I my say so you look very nice.”

Joan thanked him for saying that and escorted him to kitchen where she served him the sandwich along with a diet soda.

There was some small talk as they ate but he could feel the sexual tension that was in the air as they conversed. She mentioned that her husband was serious about spending the winters in Florida and asked Greg for his suggestions. He gave her the pros and cons of owning versus renting, of some of the areas he was familiar with, and of becoming or not becoming residents of Florida. His recommendation was that they rent till they become familiar with an area and if they are satisfied with it consider purchasing a unit. They should consider becoming residents of Florida since there was no State income tax but that is somewhat made up by their property tax.

When they were finished eating Joan rose from her seat and said, “Would you like to see the condo?”

Greg stood and said, “That is not something I want to see.”

He took her into his arms which she easily came into and gave her a nice open mouth kiss. She returned his kiss with passion with her arms going around him pressing her body against his. His hands initially explored her body and then he reached to unbutton the two buttons holding the dress together.

The dressed opened causing Joan to lean back in his arms and with a smile on her face say, “I take it this is what you want to see?”

“Oh yeah” which cause her to giggle as he brought her back to him for another kiss.

Joan ended the kiss and with a shrug let the dress fall from her shoulders where she could catch it and toss it to a chair. She was standing there wearing a tan demi bra along with matching bikini panties and some three inch high heeled shoes. Greg gave her a little wolf whistle that caused her to blush.

She moved up to him and in a sexy voice said, “You do the shirt and I will do the pants.”

Having divested him of those garments she took his hand and led him to the bedroom. Once there they reclined on the bed and resumed the kissing. While they were doing this the remaining garments they were wearing were removed.

One change in Joan Greg had noticed was that she did some grooming of her pubic hair from what was there last time. This time Joan didn’t stop him when he slid down her body first stopping to nibble on her nipples and then moving down to lick her swollen lips and then her clit. Joan was a little vocal as she told him she like what he was doing and how he was making her feel. He could tell she had at least two orgasms from what he was doing. After the second one he moved up In between her spread thighs. With her clasping his erect shaft she directed it into her warm wetness.

His hips in motion brought both her and him to a climax. They cuddle for a while telling each other how good making love was. Greg turned on the vibrator and brought Joan to two climaxes before he mounted her again and achieved his climax. There was more cuddling and kissing afterwards with each complimenting the other on being a good lover.

The time had gone by fast. Greg said he needed to be going and left the bed to dress. Joan followed his lead and slipped on her dress without putting on any undergarments. She told him that she wasn’t working next Thursday and invited him to come over for lunch. He told her he would be over unless something happen and if it did he would phone her.

At the front door he gave her a kiss but Joan with her arms around him didn’t want the kiss to end. Greg took the vibrator out of his pocket and after turning it on slipped it through the flap on her dress and placed it against her clit. He anticipated her saying something about him doing this but she didn’t say anything. Instead the passion of the kiss increased and he could hear her making moans in her throat.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.