The Occasional Bachelor
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2016 by Westside24

Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Many things can happen when a wife leaves her husband alone for four weeks.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating  

Where does the time go was the thought that ran through Greg’s mind as it normally will when he makes this drive to the airport. It seems like it just was just a blink of the eye but four months had gone by since his wife’s last trip to Dallas and here he was driving to Hopkins International for her to go back there for another month. Since she enjoyed her time with the grandkids Greg didn’t say anything about her going there. His thought was that his wife was interfering somewhat with his daughter’s family life but he knew he would never win that argument with her.

Offsetting his negative feelings about his wife going on these trips were the women he had met and became involved with the last time his wife took this trip. He often thought of these women and the pleasant memories he had of them. But that was in Florida and he was now here in northern Ohio. He hadn’t yet met any nor did he have any inkling of women he could become involved with here. Based on what had happened in Florida he thought it was possible that meeting a woman could happen since women are women no matter where they are.

At the airport he could see his wife was excited to be going to Dallas. He gave her a kiss and wished her a safe trip. She said she would phone him daily.

That evening after ending a phone call with his wife Greg was multi-tasking. With his laptop on his lap he was surfing the net and at the same time he watching a baseball game on television. Golf was on his agenda for tomorrow but he also knew he needed to do some food shopping and thought about what food he would need to purchase. He knew he first needed to decide what meal he wanted to prepare. He perused some of the recipes he had in a folder on his computer and came up with ideas of meals that he hadn’t had in a long time that interested him.

Golfing the next day was the usual good time. It was a nice day for the eleven most of who were retired golfers. Greg shot his usual score of just over one hundred which eliminated him from winning the pot for the low net score. That was no major disappointment since he never considered himself to be a good golfer. It was the comradeship and playfully kidding social atmosphere both during and afterwards that he enjoyed about the game of golf.

Greg remembered a newspaper columnist who wrote a column which posed the question if golf or sex was more enjoyable. The columnist likened having sex to lasting five minutes, with your partner telling you how to do it, complaining on how you were doing it and finally asking you if you were finished. For golf he said it was something that lasted four hours, that you were on beautiful land communing with Mother Nature at her finest and you were being constantly complimented by your golfing buddies on your good shots. Greg thought that were the columnist was wrong was that if having sex only lasted five minutes you deserved to hear your partner complaining and he chuckled about that.

The next day Greg left his townhome with his first stop being the local library. He was able to quickly select three books by authors he enjoyed reading. He went to the checkout counter which was manned by a lady who was just finishing up checking out another patron.

In checking out his books she said, “Two of these books are on the best sellers list so they must be good reads. I have read some of these authors prior books and I like their style.”

Instantly Greg thought it was time to test the waters to see if he could spark some interest in her and he responded, “Yes I do like these authors and have also read some of their prior books. With my wife now in Dallas for four weeks I find that I need to do some reading to help me past the time. The evenings can be lonely and boring.”

In throwing out that line he was hoping for some sort of a response from her since he indicated he was alone and lonely. He did notice that she wasn’t wearing a wedding ring. Her response was to finish doing the checkout, put the receipt on top of the books and sliding the books to him without looking at him and say, “Have a good day.”

There was some disappointment felt by Greg in her not picking up on what he said. He remembered when he was younger having a friend who was constantly hitting on women and was pretty obvious in doing that. Greg asked him why he approached women that way.

He responded saying, “By me doing that, maybe out of a hundred women three or four will take me up on my offer and go out with me and we will wind up doing the nasty. That is going to be more women than the other guys will get. The strong and silent types are not going to get as much tail as I get. You have to ask women if they are interested and you will be surprised sometimes at the responses you get.”

Greg had to admire his friend for his tenacity.

Armed with his shopping list his next stop was at the large food store. He didn’t care for crowds and based on the cars parked in the parking lot it meant that there weren’t many shoppers here at this time. He had the thought he would try and lose a few pounds off his six foot frame during these next four weeks and to do that he would watch his diet. To that end he selected the items he would need to make a cabbage sauerkraut soup that he hadn’t had in a while which was somewhat low-cal but in his opinion very tasty.

Having selected the needed items along with some fruit and a frozen pizza he headed for the checkout counters. Approaching the ten items express checkout counter he could see the cashier was an average looking lady who was probably about five to ten years younger than Greg. She was wearing a dark blue blouse that was the employee uniform along with a black sweater. He noted her dish water blond hair and could see she wasn’t short changed in the breast department. Her name tag indicated her name was Joan.

As Greg was putting his purchases on the counter he asked her how things were going. She responded telling him things were fine.

She was checking out what Greg had selected and heard him say, “With my wife now gone to Texas for four weeks I had a taste for cabbage sauerkraut soup which tastes good and is low cal.”

“I don’t know if I have ever tasted that type of soup.”

Greg glanced to see if there was anyone behind him and there wasn’t before he said, “If you want to come over to my townhome you can try a bowl.”

That remark made her stop what she was doing and she starred at Greg. He thought he could read her mind which caused her come to the realization that he was offering her more than just soup and he was hitting on her. He could also see she was deciding on what she should say if anything along with giving him a good look-see.

After just starring at him for about thirty seconds which seemed much longer she made a decision. Continuing to stare at Greg she said with a little smile on her face an in a quiet voice, “I don’t work tomorrow as I am scheduled to work this Saturday.”

Greg was shocked by her response but tried to keep his cool. In taking out his credit card from his wallet he also took out his information card and handed it to her saying, “The townhome is in the Timbers sub-division. If you come over at noon the soup will be ready.” He thought he would be ready as well and made a mental note to be sure and take a little blue pill just before noon.

Handing him his receipt he could see on her hand she was wearing a wedding band and looking intently into his eyes said, “I hope the soup is good.”

“I will do my best to see that you enjoy it.”

That remark he could see brought a little blush to her face.

In leaving the store Greg couldn’t believe what he had said and what had just happened. He had never done anything in his life like that before. Whatever possessed him to do it he didn’t know. He thought his friend wasn’t wrong when he said if you ask often enough sooner or later you will be surprised in the responses you receive. He couldn’t get over her response of her saying she would come to his townhome.

First thing next morning after showering and shaving Greg made the soup and made sure the townhome was neat and clean. He couldn’t help but wonder if Joan really would come over and if she did how things would go. The time just seemed to drag on as he anxiously awaited her anticipated arrival.

Finally noon came and went and there was no Joan. To say Greg was disappointed was an understatement. He started to re-read the morning newspaper again. At twenty five minutes after twelve his doorbell chimed which lifted his spirits.

Opening the door he saw Joan standing there. “I know I am a little late but my hair dresser was running behind schedule.”

“It was well worth the wait as you look very nice” and she did. She was wearing a dark straight skirt, white blouse and a jacket. Joan now had more makeup on than the day before which caused her to go from average looking in Greg’s opinion to above average.

Helping her taking of her jacket he could see she had a nice figure with all the curves in the right places. He led her to the kitchen and poured her a large bowl of soup.

“I have never been in these townhomes and am impressed by what I see. Your view here out the kitchen window is very nice. Is that the forest preserve we are looking at?”

“Yes it is. We don’t need to worry about another townhome being built there with someone looking at us or us looking at them as we are eating. The view here out of the back window was one of the selling points for me in purchasing this unit.”

Joan complimented Greg on the soup saying it was good and asked him for the recipe. The conversation they had while they ate centered on each of them getting to know the other. Greg told her about him being retired and where his wife was and why she was there.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.