The Occasional Bachelor - Cover

The Occasional Bachelor

Copyright© 2016 by Westside24

Chapter 7

Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Many things can happen when a wife leaves her husband alone for four weeks.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating  

Greg’s doorbell chimed at close to noon the next day. In opening the door he saw Lynn Winters standing there.

“I want to thank you for sending Rachel to give me an estimate. I just got back from her store where I picked out the tile I wanted and signed a contract for them to do the job. It was for fourteen hundred less than the first quote I received.”

“May I be so crass as to ask what the total cost of doing the ceramic tile was?”

Lynn told him and Greg thought based on her unit’s square footage it was a fair price. He thought that Rachel kept her word as to fairly pricing out the job.

“When did she say they would do this?”

“They will start Monday and it will be either a three or four day job. Because my unit is a one bedroom unit it is going to be a mess when they are doing the tiling. She advised me to move out while they are working so I will make a reservation at a motel or hotel.”

“I don’t want you to think I am hitting on you but you could use my second bedroom while the work is being done.”

There was some hesitancy on Lynn’s part before she said, “Won’t your wife mind if I use your second bedroom?”

“She might but she is in Dallas so she won’t know. You will be safe here if you do use the bedroom and you can save some money since it is high season. It’s up to you if you want to do it.”

He could see she was thinking his offer. He was thinking on why he made the offer in the first place. She was an attractive lady which is probably why he did it on an impulse.

“You seem like a nice guy so I will accept your offer.”

Saying he will see her Monday he closed the door and wondered what he was getting himself into. That she would accept his offer was another thing he thought about. After a short time his thought changed to what he hoped he would be getting into. She had a very nice body from what he could see and in her own way was somewhat sexy.

For the remainder of the week Greg had thoughts about Lynn as he went about his normal activities of golf, library, some shopping and surfing the net.

At about nine Monday morning his doorbell chimed. Opening the door he saw Lynn standing there. She had some clothes draped over one arm and was carrying what he would call a tote bag.

“The tilers are here and they have started moving furniture and taking out the rug. My place is a mess and I had to get out of there. I hope you don’t mind that I am early in coming here.”

“Not at all, make yourself at home. The second bedroom is to your left.”

Coming back from the bedroom she heard Greg say, “As I said, make yourself at home. I was planning to go to the outlet mall to do some shopping in a little while so you won’t be bothered.”

“I haven’t been to the outlet mall yet. Do you want some company?

He did and they left shortly.

On the drive to the mall he learned more about Lynn. She had lived in South Bend, IN and was divorced for the last three years. Her now ex-husband who was a high school teacher took a fancy to a younger teacher and asked for a divorce. Lynn said the love had been out of the marriage for a while so she agreed to a no-fault divorce. She worked for the County in the Assessor’s office and when she was eligible for early retirement she took it. Her pension and a spilt of their assets make for a reasonable life style. They had no children.

Because of the snow and cold weather in South Bend she didn’t plan on living her retirement years there. They had vacationed in this area and liked what she saw which is the reason she moved here. If she will stay here she isn’t sure but she is going to give it a good look see. The heat and humidity in the summer concern her but she will see if it’s as bad as people say.

Lynn asked him about himself and he gave her the capsule version of his life and his wife’s trips to Dallas.

At the mall Greg gave Lynn two and a half hours to shop and said he would meet her in the food court when the time was up. As he watched her walk away he admired how the tight tan slacks highlighted the jiggle of her nice butt.

Greg knew he didn’t need long to shop. It took about an hour for him to visit his favorite stores to purchase a set of sneakers, two square bottom shirts and a pair of wash pants. At the food court he passed the time doing the crossword puzzle and the Sudoku he had liberated from the morning newspaper.

Lynn came walking in to the Food Court carrying a plastic bag right on time.

“I just found a pair of shoes I couldn’t resist buying. Do I have time to have a coke?”

“Why don’t you wait as there is a nice little restaurant a short way away that features fish and chips.”

They went to the restaurant and Lynn agreed that the fish and chips were tasty. After they ate Greg drove around the area and into town as he was unfamiliar with it. The drive along the waterfront was scenic. They stopped at a park and walked for a while.

Heading back to the condo Lynn said she wasn’t hungry but suggested they pick up a pizza that they could eat later.

At the condo they watched some television, had two adult beverages and ate about one half of the pizza.

When it was ten Greg handed Lynn the remote for the television and said he was going to bed. She refused the remote and said she was also going to hit the sack.

Greg was in bed and was starting to doze off when he sensed his bedroom door open. He then felt someone who he assumed was Lynn get in the bed on the other side. Lynn moved up and spooned against Greg putting her arm over his waist.

“It has been three years since I slept with a man in my bed and I miss it.”

Greg could feel her spooning against him. He could also feel that she had on a pajama top and a pajama bottom. Now maybe he was over thinking it but if she wanted something more than sleep he didn’t think she would be dressed this way which had him stay as he was. By the change in her breathing he could tell that in a short time she had fallen asleep. It took him a while before he was able to fall asleep because he was thinking about this situation.

Sometime during the night he awoke to find they had changed positions and he was spooning up against her. His arm was over her waist and her arm was over his holding him to her.

He awoke in the morning to the smell of fresh brewed coffee. Turning in the bed he could see that he was alone. Leaving the bed he showered and shaved and dressed. Walking out of the bedroom he saw Lynn sitting on the couch with a cup of coffee reading the morning newspaper.

Greg said, “Good morning.”

“Good morning to you too.”

“How did you sleep?”

“The best I slept in over three years.”

That was the only discussion they had about last night’s sleeping arrangements.

After breakfast Greg said they should head up north. There were some stores they could visit and they could go to the race track and watch the horses run.

It was a fun afternoon. Greg broke even in making his bets on the horse races. His system was to pick a horse and bet it across the board. Lynn’s betting system was to bet on horses that were number five. She went ecstatic when one of her two winning six dollar bets was a forty to one shot.

They had diner at a restaurant that wasn’t far from the track. Arriving back home they looked in on Lynn’s condo and saw all that was necessary was to do the grouting and move the furniture back where it belongs. In Greg’s condo they watched some television and had and adult beverage. Lynn insisted on making the drinks and Greg in tasting his drink knew Lynn was generous with the vodka.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.