The Occasional Bachelor - Cover

The Occasional Bachelor

Copyright© 2016 by Westside24

Chapter 4

Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Many things can happen when a wife leaves her husband alone for four weeks.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating  

On Saturday Greg decided to play some golf. He drove out to a semi-private golf course and asked in the pro-shop if there would be any problems in getting a tee time as he was a single. The man behind the counter checked the times reserved and told Greg that he could put him in with a twosome who were due to tee off in sixteen minutes.

Driving in his golf cart up to the first tee he observed a couple there taking some practice swings. Greg walked up to them and extended his hand as he introduced himself. He in turn was introduced to Dan and Emily Walker. They seemed like nice people which was Greg’s first impression.

His second impression was that they were good golfers when they teed off. Dan’s drive was long and straight. Emily’s drive didn’t have the distance Dan’s had but she hit it straight. Her nice smooth swing told Greg she was not a novice golfer.

Greg had a good time golfing. Greg thought the Walkers were probably in their early forties. Dan said he was a computer programmer and Emily said she was a graphics designer. She was also a fairly attractive lady facially but her body which she showcased by the sleeveless pullover and tight white shorts was something Greg constantly looked at.

After the round Greg invited them into the clubhouse for a drink. He had a nice time golfing and now afterwards in talking to them. They asked him questions about himself and what he did before he retired. He answered their questions giving them the straight scoop.

When Greg offered them a second drink Emily accepted but Dan stood up and said, “I need to be going so I will say my good-byes. It has been nice meeting you Greg and good luck to you.”

Dan walked out of the clubhouse but Emily was still sitting there.

After signaling the waitress for two more drinks Greg felt the situation was a little awkward which caused him to say, “Does your husband always leave you like this?”

His comment caused Emily to laugh and when she recovered she said, “Oh Greg, Dan isn’t my husband he is my brother” and laughed some more.

“I just thought because of you having the same last names that you were married.”

“I was married once for about two weeks. On my honeymoon I caught my husband cheating so now I am divorced and single. That is not to say that I am against marriage.”

There was some more talk as they sipped on their second drink. Time wise it was getting close to five which prompted Greg to say, “It’s getting close to dinner time. Would you like to join me for an early dinner?”

“Sure, why not. There is a nice family style restaurant about two miles down the road from here. Why don’t you follow me there?”

They walked out together and Greg did follow her to the restaurant. He also again noted the nice jiggle to her butt in those tight white shorts she was wearing.

Dinning with Emily was nice. Besides being attractive she was intelligent and had a good sense of humor. Greg enjoyed listening to her talk. The looks they exchange had him wondering if something more could develop between them. He couldn’t help but wonder what kind of a lover she would be and concluded that she probably would be pretty good.

As they were sipping on their coffee Greg said, “I really enjoyed myself today. You are a fun person to be with. I was wondering if you would like to have dinner with me next Saturday.”

“You are married aren’t you Greg?”

“Yes I am does that present a problem for you?”

“Not in the least for me. I would enjoy going out to dinner with you. You strike me as an interesting man.”

Saying their good-byes at the parking lot, Emily’s response gave Greg something to think about. That he was married apparently was not a concern of hers. The looks she gave him led him to believe she was interested in him and it was more than him being just a dining companion. He started to look forward to next Saturday.

On Monday morning at eight his doorbell chimed. Opening the door he saw a crew of five workers there who were going to install the floor tile. After a short introduction they went about the business of installing the tile which they said would be a three day job. After watching them for a while Greg thought it would be best if he left and not bother them. Armed with his laptop he headed over to the public library where he could surf the net and find a book to read.

Coming back to his condo about three thirty he walked into the mailroom to see if he had received any mail. In the room was Pat Morrison who was also checking for mail.

“Hi Pat, teaching today?”

“Yes and it was a rough one. The kids were a little unruly all day. What is new with you?”

“I am having some floor tile put in so my condo is a mess. I am going to wash up and go out in a while to an early dinner.”

Her response of, “Do you want some company when you go to dinner” surprised Greg.

“Sure, what time do you and your husband want to go?”

“Oh it’s just me. Paul had to fly back home as there was a fire and some vandalism at one of his buildings he needed to get involved in. He should be back in a few days.”

“I will enjoy taking an attractive lady school teacher out to dinner. It has always been a fantasy of mine to do that ever since Mrs. Helen Conway was my seventh grade teacher.”

Pat just laughed at his remark and said, “Going just out to dinner was the only fantasy you had of Mrs. Conway?”

“I refuse to answer that question but I will say she was attractive.”

“I will meet you at your car at five?”

“Sounds good and see you then.”

Greg could see his condo was topsy turvy. To him it looked like the workers had moved his furniture back and forth. The cork underlayment and the tile had been installed in one bedroom. Underlayment had been installed in his other bedroom and one bed was there for him. It seemed like they would tile his bedroom and maybe the living room dining room tomorrow. They certainly knew what they were doing and were fast workers.

Exiting the elevator and walking to his car Greg noticed Pat walking about fifty feet in front of him. She did have a nice backside thought Greg. As they were driving the conversation centered around what had been happening in their lives.

At the restaurant the conversation continued and it made for a nice time. Pat had a nice personality and laughed at Greg’s jokes. She told him a few stories about things that had happened at school which caused Greg to laugh.

He didn’t want to see the evening end but sadly the time had flown by and they were back at the condo.

In walking from the car to the elevator Pat said, “I really enjoyed myself tonight. You are a fun man to be with. I was thinking maybe we could do something like this tomorrow. Since your condo is barely livable why don’t you come over to mine tomorrow evening and I can do the cooking. I am not working tomorrow which will give me a chance to show you my culinary skills.”

Greg said that was fine with him and that he would be over at six.

Coming back to his condo in the late afternoon the next day Greg could see in his condo that all of the tile had been laid. What remained was the grouting and moving the furniture back to where they should be. He liked the way the floor looked and thought his wife would be surprised when she saw the finished product.

After playing a round of golf the next day Greg came back to his condo and saw the workers as they were leaving with their equipment and the extra tile. He thanked them on doing a nice job. They asked him to be careful where he walked and he should only step on the tile and not the grout lines.

Greg shaved and showered getting ready for dinner. He pressed Pat’s doorbell button a few minutes before six. He presented her with a bottle of wine and some flowers.

“I can’t remember the last time anyone gave me flowers, thank you. Can I offer you a cocktail?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.