The Occasional Bachelor
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2016 by Westside24

Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Many things can happen when a wife leaves her husband alone for four weeks.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating  

Greg Daniels was sitting in his car at the Tampa International Airport cellphone parking lot watching the flight board for information on his wife’s flight from Dallas, Texas. Jill his wife had flown out to Dallas almost four weeks ago to visit their married daughter Bethany, her husband and her family. Jill loved being with the three grandkids. The board said that Jill’s flight was ten minutes late from its scheduled arrival.

Jill initially had gone out to visit Beth when her first child was born, then went again for the second and then the third. These visits of Jill’s were about four weeks each during the summer months and close to a week when school was out during the school year. Now with her retired all the visits were for four weeks. Greg understood the need for the visits with the new babies but now that all the grandkids were in school that was another story. He didn’t complain to Jill about these visits as that would cast him as the “bad guy” as he knew she enjoyed doing these visits. While she enjoyed these visits Greg thought he should also enjoy himself while Jill was gone.

It had been an interesting four weeks thought Greg. How things had changed in the man woman relationship was dramatic from what it had been when Greg was younger and starting to date. In trying to explain the change he would say that men no longer were the sole pursuers as the women now or at least some of them saw what they wanted and went right for it. These women were aggressive and not hesitant to chase a man to have sex with him if they felt an attraction to the man. The man being married didn’t seem to be a bar to their pursuit of the man they were attracted to. These were interesting times was the thought that was running through Greg’s mind.

In thinking about what happened when Jill was gone he knew it all started two days after she left for Dallas. On that day Greg who was fifty six years of age and an early riser was walking through the parking garage under his condo building heading to a convenience store to purchase a newspaper. He thought he would later in the day subscribe to the paper as it was less expensive to do it that way and more convenient for it to be delivered.

He heard a car door slam and a voice say, “Damn it.”

Looking at where he heard the voice he saw a dark haired lady standing next to an automobile. Walking over to her he said, “Problems?”

“My car won’t start and I am going to be late to school. The teacher is supposed to be in class before the students arrive and it looks like that won’t be the case now. What a way to start the day.”

“What happens when you turn the key?”

“I get a clicking sound.”

Greg asked her to try and start the car and he could hear the clicking sound she said she heard.

With her out of the car Greg said, “It sounds like your battery is dead and that is the starter solenoid you hear clicking. There just isn’t enough juice in the battery for the starter to turn over the engine. If I had jumper cables I could give your car a jump but I don’t have the cables.”

“I guess I will just need to call a cab. My husband was already picked up by his buddies to go out on a charter boat to do some fishing.”

Greg said, “Why don’t you let me give you a lift to school? There is nothing pressing that I need to do since my wife has left for Dallas to visit with our daughter and her family.”

“That would be so nice of you to do that and a life saver. Let me get my things. By the way my name is Pat Morrison.”

“Nice meeting you Pat, I am Greg Daniels.”

Walking to his car Greg had some thoughts about Pat. Age wise she seemed to be in her early to mid-forties, about five feet seven inches tall with a slim figure. Facially she was fairly attractive. Her attractiveness was what he would call natural as it seemed she didn’t have on much makeup because he saw a few freckles on her face. The dark skirt she had on showed a nice pair of legs and a small butt.

When they were both inside Greg’s car Pat gave him directions on how to get to the school. They also talked in an effort to get to know the other better.

Greg said, “I haven’t seen you here before, did you just buy a condo?”

“No we bought three years ago and have been renting the unit out to the prior renters. Now that they have non-renewed their lease we thought we would use it for a few months before we rent the unit out again. I think this is the best time of year to be here before the snowbirds come down here and the area gets crowded.”

“I agree with you and I like the area. To me the area is more blue-collar and not has fancy as some of the areas that are further south.”

“I agree with you.”

“How do like teaching? My wife was a teacher before she retired.”

“I am not a full time teacher, just a substitute teacher. Although I did get my teaching certificate when I graduated, I never did become a full time teacher and was always a sub. My husband Paul followed his father who was into the purchasing and renting of apartment buildings. We live in a suburb in the Washington DC area which is where Paul has his buildings. He thought that was an area that would be somewhat immune to the fluctuations in property values and that the buildings would appreciate in value. So far he has been right in his assessment. He purchases buildings putting the minimum down after checking that the buildings have a positive cash flow. As the buildings appreciate he re-mortgages them and uses the increase in equity to purchase more buildings. He is good at what he does and we do own a considerable number of apartment buildings. Right now Paul is flirting with the idea of turning some of those buildings into condos and using the money from the conversion to buy more buildings.”

“As to me, I was always a sub and when I wasn’t teaching I was helping Paul with the buildings. Now we have reached the stage where we can turn over the buildings to a realty management company and take some time to relax and enjoy life. The management company only calls us when there are major problems. This talk so far has been all about me, you are going to need to tell me about you.”

Greg gave her a quick synopsis of his life in which he told her he was a retired firefighter and split the time living here in Florida for close to seven months with the remainder in Ohio.

They arrived at the school Pat was called to teach at. As Pat was leaving his car Greg gave her his card and told her to call him when she was done teaching and he could come and take her back to the condo.”

“Thanks for the offer and it is sweet of you to do that. I will try and get a lift back from someone here first. My husband when he gets back from fishing will be busy in replacing the car battery which is probably the original as the car is four years old. Thanks again and it was very nice for you to do this.”

Greg watched Pat and her pretty backside walk into school and thought she was an interesting lady. She never did phone him that day so she must have gotten a ride back from someone at the school to the condo.

The next day Greg at ten in the morning walked into a clinic to have an ultra sound performed on his right leg. Close to a year ago and when Jill was on one of her trips to Dallas, Greg experienced some shortness of breath and had passed out. At the hospital they diagnosed him having a deep vein thrombosis or DVT as they referred to it in his right thigh. Apparently some of this clot had broken off and had gone into in his lungs. The term given to that condition was pulmonary embolism and that was also causing him to have pulmonary hypertension. His heart was working too hard pushing blood into his lungs.

The seriousness of his condition hit Greg in the hospital when the Hematologist who was assigned to Greg said, “I have never had a patient die on me from this condition and you are not going to be the first.”

That was a wakeup call for Greg as to how ill he was. The treatment given him was one of the new blood thinner drugs that had been recently approved by the FDA. Tests done subsequently showed that the clots in the lungs had been absorbed by the body but the Doctor wanted to see what had become of the clot in the leg which was the reason he was asking that this ultra sound procedure be done.

The waiting room was crowded which had Greg figure they were running behind and his appointment would be delayed. Greg was surprised when the pager given to him at registration went off precisely at the appointment time. He rose and looked to the side and observed a female who must be the technician in dark red scrubs motioning to him. He walked up to her and confirmed who was. She asked him to follow her and he did noticing her nice bottom jiggling as she walked.

Once they were inside a room and she closed the door she introduced herself saying she would be doing the procedure. After he confirmed who he was by reciting his name and date of birth he said he had this procedure done before. The tech looked at him and said the Bermuda pants he was wearing seemed to be loose enough so there would be no reason for him to disrobe. She asked him to pull up the Bermuda pants on his right leg and lay down on the cot.

He was laying down when he asked her, “Been doing this long?”

“Twenty six years.”

“So you must like doing this type of work?”

She was applying some gel to the machine’s transducer as she said, “Yes I do, the hours and the pay are good. The people here are nice and the weather is super except maybe for the humidity during the summer months.”

Greg thought she was somewhere in her late forties and was average looking. Her figure was also average but she was well groomed. He noticed her wearing a wedding ring and asked, “What does your husband do?”

Looking at Greg she said, “Now he doesn’t do anything. He had a massive heart attack two years ago and passed away.”

That was a bummer thought Greg as he said, “I noticed the ring which is why I asked. I am sorry to hear that he died and my sincere condolences to you on your loss.”

“Thanks, it has been tough but I think I am getting over it.”

She proceeded to do the procedure pressing the transducer on Greg’s leg. Her comment about her husband’s passing put a damper on Greg asking her more questions.

It didn’t take long to do this procedure. As she was coming up his leg with the instrument which was at his upper thigh, her other hand pushed up the Bermuda’s he was wearing up higher on his leg. The end result of her doing this was that he could feel the back of her fingers of that hand touching his testicles without any cloth material in between. This contact was causing Greg’s penis to become aroused and his arousal could be seen by the lump in his pants. Greg didn’t say anything about where her hand was.

He still didn’t say anything when her hand turned and was cupping his testicles. She looked at him and he looked at her but nothing was said as they continued to look at each other wanting to see what the other’s reaction was to what her hand was holding. The eye contact they were making was saying more than words could. She put the transducer into a tray by the machine and then reaching over pulled down the zipper on his Bermuda’s.

Her hand went into his open zipper searching and finding his now erect penis which she pulled out. “It is big,” she quietly said as she looked at it. Nothing further was said as her head moved toward it. She gave the tip a few licks before her warm mouth encompassed it. He could feel her tongue licking his shaft as he watched her head going up and down. She was good in giving head and a few times he could feel his shaft touching the back of her throat.

She moved her lower body closer toward him which enabled him to put a hand in between her legs and massage where he thought her clit was. His hand felt the heat that was there. He also noticed her hips were moving a little from side to side as his hand caressed her in between her legs.

It didn’t take long because of her efforts that Greg knew he would be climaxing. He told her that he was going to be cumming but she continued to do what she was doing.

Just as he was starting to cum he said, “Here it cums” and he ejected a large amount of his spend into her mouth. He could see her throat moving as she was swallowing what he was giving her. Her licking of the tip of his shaft was giving him erotic sensations. She continued to suck at his shaft till there was nothing left to come out. Having insured herself that there was no more left in him she released his now diminished shaft and put it back in his pants which she zippered up.

Rising to where she could stand she said, “Thanks, I needed that.”

Greg thought he was the one who should be giving thanks.

She continued saying, “The test will be reviewed by a radiologist who will write a report which you can read on our clinic’s portal. From what I saw there is nothing for you to worry about as it looks like good blood flow but read the final report. It has been nice meeting you” and she turned and left the room.

Greg thought about what had just happened and had a hard time believing that it did. Things like this just don’t happen in real life he thought. He left the room and looked but didn’t see the technician. On his drive back to his condo he had a lot to think about because of what had happened.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.