The Girls - Cover

The Girls

Copyright© 2016 by lane

Chapter 8

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 8 - This is as coming of age story set in the late sixties. It is a mostly true story with some literary license injected.I welcome any comments or reviews.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   True Story   Cousins   Analingus   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Nudism  

The next day I sat on the log and watched the river lazily roll by while I waited for Jane. Knowing that Lorlei and Sandy where somewhere in the distance made me excited. As I watched the river, I got lost in my own thoughts and was startled when I heard a soft “Hi.” from directly over my right shoulder. I jumped a bit and looked up into Jane’s beautiful smiling face. “Sorry Michael. I didn’t mean to scare you” she giggled.

Jane wore a pair of stretch shorts and a halter top. I noted that none of the halter buttons were done up and that she wasn’t wearing a bra. She carried her sandals and a small beach bag which she put down beside her as she sat beside me. We both stared out at the river silently. I waited for her to say something. I really didn’t know how to start this rendezvous. I mean, how did I begin this? We were meeting so I could take her virginity for gosh sake. We had never even been alone together. Just as I was about to get nervous about the silence, she turned, looked at me and quietly began to talk.

“Michael, I need to tell you I’m quite scared. I didn’t think I would be. I mean, I know I come across as a know it all and everything, but I really don’t, and this is different. I mean god ... you’re the first boy I’ve seen naked ... and I let you do all those things to me!”

“Jane, we don’t have to do anything at all if you don’t want. We can just sit here and talk or yell for Sandy and Lorlei, or even go for a walk or a swim. I don’t want to do this if you don’t ... really”

Jane stared at me for a minute, kind of pondering over the situation. With a deep breath in, she stood up in front of me. Looking directly into my eyes, she pulled off her halter and wriggled out of her shorts. I looked her over and saw her nipples harden in the breeze, and then noted that her vagina was pouty and glistening. Jane noticed me looking at her vagina and began to color. “God Michael, can you see how wet I am? I can’t help it ... it just happens. Let’s go for a swim” she said as she reached out her hand. I stood up and as I started to take my shirt off she put her hand on mine “Let me.” She whispered. Gently she undid each button and removed my shirt. She then knelt down in the sand, and looking straight up into my eyes, she unbuttoned my shorts and lowered my zipper. Nature had taken its course and I had a raging erection that required her to kind of work around, and as she pulled my shorts down, she had to lean in and reach around me to work them over my butt. Doing this brought her face into contact with my penis, and I could see her smile as it grazed her cheek. She looked up at me with bedroom eyes and engulfed my penis with her mouth. She continued to look at me as she swirled her tongue around the head, bobbed up and down a few times and then released me. “ I do love your hardon Michael” she grinned. She ran her fingers along her vagina making them wet with her juice and then she moved them up to my mouth. “Taste me” she said. I slowly put her fingers in my mouth and licked them clean making sounds of appreciation as I did. She giggled again and jumped up. “Let’s go” as she ran to the water.

We splashed in up to our waists and held hands looking out on the river. Letting go of my hand, Jane turned to me and cupped her breasts in her hands rubbing her already hard nipples. Moaning, she looked down at my penis and then into my eyes. “Cum for me” she whispered. I spit on my hand and slowly started to jack. As I progressed, she placed a hand on my shoulder for support and started to rub her clit for me. It didn’t take long before I could feel my balls begin to roll and the familiar feeling of orgasm begin to take over. Jane could tell and as she moved close and pushed her vagina out towards my penis she whispered “Shoot all over my vagima hair.” That did it. I groaned and aimed my penis directly at her patch and blasted my first shot. A powerful stream drilled her pubic region and with the follow-up two or three squirts, she was coated nicely with my seed. Giggling, she bent forward and licked my penis clean. She then squatted down and washed herself off. Pinching her hard taut nipples, she stared directly into my eyes and licked her lips. “Let’s go sit for awhile” she whispered.

Sated from our recent orgasms, we relaxed on the blanket. My penis was still hard but the urgency for relief wasn’t as strong. Jane would trade looks from the water to my penis as I did the same with her breasts and vagina. I was nice to just look and appreciate without any expectations. After a few minutes Jane scooted over and settled in with her hip squeezed against mine. Still staring at the water, she placed her hand around my erection and just kind of fiddled with it. “Could we just kiss for awhile Michael?

I looked at her and reached over to gently turn her face to mine. She had moisture in her eyes and a look on her face that spoke of a mixture of passion and innocence. She was breathing heavily as she parted her lips and moved in.

One of her hands moves to grasp my neck as the other holds my member. We kiss urgently and I start fingering her moist tight vagina. Both of our hearts are racing as she pulls me down on the blanket and parts her legs so my fingers have better access. She rubs my penis in a steady motion as I finger her hard with two and sometimes three fingers. She gasps and groans at the intrusion and roughness but her constant pushing against my hand tells me she likes what I’m doing.

Her hand leaves my penis to grab my wrist as I plunge and wiggle my fingers in her wetness. “Oh God ... oh ... oh I’m gonna ... Michael, MMichael oh jesus ... mmmmm” She is pushing up with every thrust of my fingers and with one final grunt, she holds my wrist tight, stops thrusting and stares wide eyed at me as her vagina spasms and spasms. As she calms down she starts giggling and kisses me passionately.

She spread her legs, pulled me forward. I positioned myself, and eased towards her. We stopped kissing, and she grabbed my shoulders and tossed her head back, as the tip of my penis entered her. I got about halfway inside her and noticed she had no barrier. I looked at her questioningly. “ I lost it when I was 12. I was climbing a fence at my cousins and fell hard on one of the boards. She answered my look quietly. “ I’m still a virgin.” she said in a mildly cautious way. I guess she was worried that I might be so callous that I’d think she wasn’t.

“Oh God Jane, I know you are! I was just happy that you’re not going to go through the bleeding and pain that would be a part of this.” I spoke with truth and she relaxed.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.