The Girls - Cover

The Girls

Copyright© 2016 by lane

Chapter 3

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is as coming of age story set in the late sixties. It is a mostly true story with some literary license injected.I welcome any comments or reviews.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   True Story   Cousins   Analingus   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Nudism  

“Sandy!” Lorelei whispered excitedly into the phone. “I know Jane’s there. Get over here right away! She hung-up and paced until they arrived, rushing outside to meet them. “Quick ... in the attic!” she exclaimed in a whisper. Sandy and Jane looked at her and then exchanged glances. Once they were all up in the attic, Jane said “What the hell is wrong with you?”

Lorelei began. “Well.” She breathed out. “Michael and I have been getting to know each other a bit more.” She turned a shade redder and just exploded “ He showed me his boner and made himself squirt, and he let me touch it and rub it and I put it in my MOUTH! ... Oh god you guys ... we did all kinds of stuff!”

Jane looked at Lorelei with total shock “LORELEI!” she shrieked “ What the hell!” She looked at Sandy who was sitting there with her hands over her mouth and her eyes bugging out. Lorelei quickly explained how she had gotten brave and asked Michael to come to her room. She told the girls about how she really just wanted to ask him a few questions around if he ever thought about sex, and how that led to him getting a very noticeable erection. “ God ... it was right there. I couldn’t help but see it. So ... I asked him about it.”

Sandy whispered “You asked him about it? What on earth did you ask?

“I asked him what caused it and he said it was me. Well ... not just me, but me and the fact that we were alone and asking each other about sex stuff. He seemed to like my boobs, so I grabbed them in my hands and teased him a bit. Really I just kind of cupped them and looked at him.” Lorelei then told them about coming right out and asking if she could see his cock. The girls just couldn’t believe it. They were so silent, you could hear their hearts racing. “ Did he just ... pull it out? Asked a giggling Jane.

“Mmmmm not quite. This is where it got really weird ... well not weird, just kind of wild. He wouldn’t show me his penis unless I showed him my vagina.” Lorelei paused and looked at the girls. Sandy said “You didn’t!” Lorelei blushed and said “Yeah ... I did. Before you knew it we were naked! God you guys, his penis is huge! He thinks it’s small but it isn’t! And ... it looks sooo good. I mean the shape and everything. It looks sooo nice. I was just soaking wet from looking at him.

Jane piped up “Did you touch it? What did it feel like?

“At first we just looked, and then I asked him if he’d make it squirt. He said he needed to rub it up and down to do that. I asked him to show me and then he asked if I played with myself ever.” At this, the girls drew in their breath and waited. “ I told him I did.”

Sandy gasped “God Lorelei, girls aren’t supposed to do that. Never mind telling a boy they do that. What did he say?”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.