The Girls
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2016 by lane

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is as coming of age story set in the late sixties. It is a mostly true story with some literary license injected.I welcome any comments or reviews.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   True Story   Cousins   Analingus   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Nudism  

I was spending the summer with my somewhat cousin Lorlei. The relationship of her family to mine was never made open to either of us, but we had both guessed that there was something fishy about the cousin label. It was the sixties, and the world was in full hippy mode. The Beatles, Stones, Hendrix and Joplin were riding high and reefer was rampant. Lorlei was 14 and I was, but we were only months apart. We had always gotten along, but this summer was different. We were in major puberty and were using each other as learning tools. This part of the story takes place the day after the last part. Lorlei and I had escaped to the garage attic and both of us were nervous but at the same time, we were horny as hell. Lorlei closed and locked the attic opening and we both sat on the blankets that were there.

“You never got to feel my breasts Michael. Do you want to now? She asked.

“Gosh ... that would be great!” I answered and started to reach out to her chest.

She held up her hand, I stopped and she shed her halter top exposing her breasts which were at this point wrapped up in a quite utilitarian bra. At years old, sexy bras were not the norm in the sixties. Functional seemed to be the thing. Still, to me, I found her sexy as hell, and so did my dick, which was rising to the occasion. “Ok” she said, “If we’re going to play around again, then you might as well get some practice at undoing a bra.” She scooted over to me and seated beside me she said “I’m going to start necking with you, and you reach around and try undoing my bra with one hand.” I giggled and leaned in for our first kiss. Lorlei was not at all shy and kissed me hard and wet. She had definitely done this before, and her rising temperature and huskier breathing indicated that despite our being possible relatives, she found this activity pretty darn fun. I reached around and fumbled with the clasp on her bra for what seemed like forever growing more frustrated and embarrassed by the minute. Lorlei was giggling despite her horniness “Smoooth Michael ... very smooth. Is this going to happen anytime soon?” she giggled. I pulled back smiling at her and said “I want a pair of fucking scissors!”

Lorlei went into a giggle fit that caused me to jump on her and flip her onto her stomach. Now that I could see the object of my frustration, undoing it was easy. I flipped her again, onto her back and ripped her bra off her. She fake fought me but once her bra was gone, she stopped laughing and stared up at me. I took off my t-shirt and lightly lay down on top of her but just to the point where her breasts could lightly brush against my own chest. When her nipples came into contact with my skin, Lorlei drew a sharp intake of breath. I adjusted my position over her so that I could lick and suckle her left nipple.

Lorelei’s eyes opened wide at this maneuver and she began drawing in quick breaths and moaning. “Unghhh ... Huuugh ... Oh god Michael that feels so good. Do you like my boobs? Do the other one ... Oh god ... I’m sooo wet.” I just made myself comfortable and for the next half hour or so I felt, and kissed and nibbled and teased her tits. She was thrusting her hips up to press my now rock hard dick and was basically dry humping me for all she was worth. “Michael ... I think I’m going to cum.” She whispered. “Do you mind if I cum?” With that she pushed her hips up against my penis and throwing her head back, she groaned “ I’m cummming ... oh ... oh ... oh ... awwww ... mmmmph”

Her chest heaving and her breath ragged, she licked her lips and used her hand to wipe the sweat off her forehead. She giggled a bit and l leaned over and lightly kissed her lips and followed that up with butterfly kisses around her face. I sat up and looked down at her as she recovered from her orgasm and I thought that she was the most beautiful thing in the world. “ I want to really thank you for sharing yourself with me Lorlei. I think you’re so cool! This whole thing is so far-out!”

“Well, all this stuff is pretty new to me too Michael. I feel kinda comfortable with you though. Not really scared ... more like nervous, but not scared so much. I just think that learning about sex with someone you feel comfortable with is really important. There are lots of things my body does that make me worry, and I just want to know if boys will be ok with some things. It is also frustrating not to know about boys bodies, so this is kind of very far-out for me too.”

Lorlei then stood up and reached down to help me up. We stood very close facing each other and she leaned in and kissed me very tenderly but deeply. Suddenly, she placed her hands on my hips and stood back a bit. Looking at my cut-offs, she moved her hands around from my hips, and taking in a deep breath, she undid the button, and carefully lowered the zipper. I was erect, and she was careful not to hurt me. As she undid the zipper, she moved down to her knees. She then tugged my cut-offs so they dropped around my feet and at the same time my penissprang free and forward, almost whacking her in the face. She drew in a breath “Whew, it really is something Michael. It’s sooo big!”

Without asking, she proceeded to feel and examine my penis and testicles. She made me show her how to grip me and jack me off, and she moved her nose in and smelled my testicles and penis. I started to leak pre-come from the tip when she did this and she looked up at me and smiled. “I can see that Michael likes the attention” she teased “ Is Michael going to squirt? Does Michael want to squirt?”

As she teased me, she began jacking me-off and to my enormous surprise, she stuck her tongue out and licked the pre-come off my penis eliciting a very heart-felt groan of appreciation and an automatic swelling of the head of my dick which delighted her. “Oh my! You sure liked that didn’t you? she teased. “I wonder what your penis tastes like. Can I put it in my mouth for a second?” I was so fucking horny, I just nodded down at her. “You promise me that you won’t tell a soul Michael?” I just shook my head frantically and I’m sure my eyes were pleading with her to get on with whatever she was going to do.

She stood up and removed her shorts, rubbed her vagina for a few seconds, brought her hand up to her nose, took a little smell and dropped back down to her knees. She again took hold of my penis, and lowered her mouth down over the head of my penis and down my shaft about two inches. Her mouth was dry and her hand was a bit dry also. “ Lorlei, you need to make your mouth and lips wet. This isn’t very comfortable on my penis and I’m sure it could be.” I said in as kind and clinical fashion as I could while at the bursting point. Hell, the very picture of her mouth wrapped around my penis was mind blowing in itself. Lorlei took my comment as I intended it and made her mouth and lips wet, bobbing her head up and down my shaft to get the area she was concentrating wet. I made sure she knew that she had definitely corrected the problem. “Oh god Lorlei, that feels amazing! Your mouth is amazing ... unnngh ... oh fuck ... awwww ... mmmmph ... don’t stop ... faster ... faster ... oh I’m cumming...” I tried to pull out, but she held me in place until I squirted my first shot into her mouth. She then held my penis right in front of her face and I released several more shots all over her nose and forehead and cheeks. She kept her mouth closed, but giggled happily as she watched and felt my orgasm.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.