The Dental Plan
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2016 by Mark Gander

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A male patient with an unorthodox marriage wakes up to new possibilities, but only after the disturbing experience of being drugged and raped by his dentists. Warning: this story does contain a rape or two.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Blackmail   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Rape   BiSexual   TransGender   Crime   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Squirting  

“So, the six of us, right? Lovers, staying here together, bedding each other whenever we wish? Well, in Master’s case, we do his bidding, of course,” Farah spoke up now.

“Exactly,” Henry agreed.

“So, there is a clear hierarchy here. I’m glad. I want to be Daeyoon’s. Period. To belong to him the same way that they belong to you. He shares me when he wishes, but I am his. Can we agree on that?” Seong urged us.

“You really wish this, sister? To be my woman, my slave, my slut? That is what you wish?” Kim confronted his sister.

“Yes, very much so. You are my brother. I like them, but I love you. I will obey you first, and if you tell me to obey them, I will, but you have final say and only you own me. Maybe a contract would be good,” Seong suggested.

“Same with these two. A contract is best. So, Melissa, Kim, and I are the free or dominant people here, while Farah, Henry, and Seong are the subs or slaves,” I declared.

“Actually, I think that I’m more of a switch, dominant with them, submissive with you two. Would you guys be opposed to a contract that lets me command them, but submit to you two fellows? I could have two Masters, though only one of those can be my husband, legally speaking. Ask for the pregnancies, let them guess, but might I suggest one amendment? Kim to wed Farah and Henry to marry Seong. That way, we have a putative father for each child with all nine pregnancies, whatever people may wonder or guess.

“They raised a lot of questions about another Michael, Michael Jackson, but in the end, they let it go. You’re a lot less famous, so they would stop worrying a lot sooner, I think. This way, people don’t wonder why Kim and Seong remain legally single, too. We don’t want anything that points to possible incest, do we, especially not with recent immigrants? That’s just my advice, so you see that I’m suggesting, not insisting.

“Anyway, we can draw up a contract, if you wish, that includes all six of us and clearly delineates our relationships, our pecking order, if you will. It also makes it less obvious whatever leverage you have on Henry and Farah, which they evidently don’t mind, anyway. This is where having two realtors in the mix helps out, as we’re familiar with contract law, even if these are not legally binding compacts.

“Granted, as Sheriff, you know contract law as well, I’m not denying that. It’s just that it helps to have three people involved, two of whom deal with it as part of their main job description. It also helps that all three such people are more dominant than the other three. Anyway, we can probably take this moment to draw it up now, based upon everyone’s consent, as we still need to recover from our last sex and thus have clearer heads,” Melissa proposed to us.

“Hey, that works for me. Farah, you’re now engaged to Kim, but you still get to have plenty of sex with Henry and me, of course, not to mention lesbian sex. Henry, you’re now engaged to Seong. If Kim consents to this, of course, and the same with Seong. Melissa and I, of course, are already man and wife, so that part is handled. And there are the gay relationships, especially my dominance over Henry. Is everyone on the same page, folks?” I sought to clarify.

“Well, at least for the marriages, I’m game. What about you, Seong?” Kim turned to his sister.

“If that’s what you wish, I certainly don’t object to a husband like Henry,” Seong agreed with a shy smile.

“And there are us, but we still get to be boyfriend and girlfriend, right?” Henry asked me now.

“Of course! You’re always going to be lovers. This is just a slight revision for legal reasons. Seong needs a husband. Kim needs a wife. They can’t legally wed each other, as brother and sister, so this ensures that all of us can be formally married. So, Farah?” I turned to the lovely Persian dentist, who licked her lips a bit.

“Um ... may I suggest something else, and please don’t get angry with me, but it would require a divorce. Nothing against Kim, either. It’s just that ... if I am to wed someone other than Henry, it should be you. There, I said it. Deep down, nothing against Henry or Kim, my ideal would be marriage to you, to Michael. I know that it’s a lot to ask, especially of Mistress, but would you at least consider it?” Farah cleverly threw in the “Mistress” bit, making Melissa smile and blush.

Then she actually nodded, to everyone’s relief ... the last thing that we needed was for my wife to get jealous now. She was clearly thinking about something, and then she drew on a piece of paper, much to my shock, before handing it to all of us. She cleared her throat and swallowed some Perrier before speaking at last.

“Actually, as crazy it as it sounds, this idea has merit. Look, Michael is always being to be my first love. In my eyes. I love him deeply. That will never change. There are different kinds of love, none better or worse, but look, as I said before with my proposed revisions, some partnerships just work out better. Some are just not interchangeable. Let me suggest some ... amendments to both my idea and Farah’s.

“Here is the chart, but I should explain it as I go, my reasoning. As Farah indicated, she seems to have a sort of ... crush on you, Michael. Nothing against Henry, but theirs is a partnership of two equals ... two equally submissive people. That doesn’t really work now, does it? While these marriages are mostly on paper, when the rubber meets the road, having one spouse be more dominant than the other just helps a great deal. It also adds to the contracts, the whole D/s arrangement.

“So, as you can see, we’ve agreed that there are three essentially more dominant people here and three essentially more submissive people, but with various levels of dominance and submission. The first pairing is obviously not me and Michael, much as we love each other, because I am just dominant enough for it to have caused some issues already at times. We’re a comfortable fit, but not a complementary one, if you grasp the distinction.

“Here it goes. Here’s the final line-up, and yes, it will still avoid the incest marriage problem that is impossible to work out. With Michael and I divorced, though only on paper, we will retain feelings for each other, but he can wed one of his slaves. That helps considerably, as she will know her place. She being Farah, as noted before. So, Michael and Farah. Excellent, complementary relationship and union. She knows that he’s the boss. She won’t argue with him too much. She’ll do as she’s told, and here’s the kicker, she’ll obviously love it.

“That takes of pair number one. That leaves a number of possible pairings, but one that is impossible: Kim and Seong. That can’t legally happen, so that’s out the window, as we all know. The law is plain on that. No incest marriage, of course. That leaves the options of Kim and me, Henry and Seong, of course, or Henry and me, but Kim and Seong single, which wouldn’t work for the reasons that we noted before. It would isolate Kim and Seong and raise questions about their relationship and their children.

“So, as you see, Henry and I can’t work out, because it makes Kim and Seong unmarriageable within the limits of our sextuple arrangement. Kim and me, Henry and Seong sounds nice on the surface, until you remind that Kim is more or less a Dom and I am a switch, while both Henry and Seong are subs, something that I should have considered when I first suggested them together. While a Dom and a switch might swing it, two subs just won’t, which was the fatal flaw in your original plan, dear.

“Now we come to the answer, of course, the one on the chart here. Henry and Kim, Seong and me. Yes, that’s the answer, folks. Two same-sex marriages and one opposite-sex match. Kim would be Henry’s ... well, husband, for lack of a better word, and vice versa, and Seong would be my wife. So, that’s my edited proposal, guys. I marry Seong, since as a switch, I could control our marriage to the extent that we have one. Kim does the same with Henry, who will submit eagerly to him, I think. Or am I way out of line here? Farah’s idea works well from my perspective.

“And because it’s a same-sex match-up, no one is too shocked by us living together or there being some unusual genetic mixtures at work, right? How about it, guys?” Melissa now completely explained the nature of her new proposition, and I had to admit that it worked well in my mind.

“And you’re okay with being exes, given how much we still love each other. Wasn’t that long ago that you were fighting to keep me from walking out on you after catching you with Kim, as I recall. Not that I doubt your love or that I don’t see your logic. I just don’t want you to have regrets,” I observed, seeking to avoid future recriminations.

“Oh, it’s quite alright now, because you’re still really my husband, and you and I both know it. This is a paper thing due to the silly laws that we have. We have to cope with society’s stupid taboos and idiotic morality. That’s all. Now, as to weddings, that should be interesting to plan. Think of the support that you’ll get from the LGBT community, too, for backing this. I kind of like the idea that Farah and I will now have a husband in common, too. Henry, I hope that you understand this well enough, too. Farah didn’t set out to hurt you or Kim. She just ... she just,” Melissa struggled for words, uncharacteristically in this case.

“She just moons over Master, and that’s perfectly fine with me, Mistress. Whatever Master wishes, Master can have, including my fiancee. It’s not as if you plan to snatch her away entirely. This is just legal status, as noted. He’s Master and I would do many things to please him. While I adore and desire Farah, I worship Master. That’s just how it is. It wasn’t that long ago that Farah and I had to sneak around and hide our love. This is still better than that, at least. We don’t have to hide it at home at least, right?” Henry coughed, adding, “And the idea of Kim’s cock up my butt isn’t exactly an unpleasant notion of a wedding night.”

We all laughed at that part, knowing how bi Henry was, just like all of us.

“So, we’ve got firm agreement, then? I marry Farah, which will require me to divorce Melissa, who will in turn wed Seong. Kim and Henry get married to each other as well. We can work out the wedding plans later. Each lady is bred by each man as well, at least once per each of us. This could be great, but there is also the matter of the Master-slave contracts. We’re agreed on some kind of pecking order, a hierarchy of sorts, right?” I clarified.

“Naturally. I think that we should all agree that you’re at the very top, followed by Kim. You two are the most dominant of us all, but this is your home first, and you are my first and favorite love, nothing against the others, of course. After you two, it’s me, and under me, the three subbies or slaves, who are more or less equal to each other. I keep order in your absence, of course. I help you Masters keep the slaves in line. You could call me whatever you wish, but they must address me as Mistress, right? Or Lady Melissa, something indicating respect for my authority over them. And everyone calls you two Master ... Perhaps Master Michael or Master Mike in your case, Master Kim in his,” Melissa proffered her ideas.

“Master Michael works, at least for me. But what does Kim call me?” I wondered.

“You outrank me, you even Top me, but I’m not your slave, even though I submit to you. I would suggest that I call you ‘Sir, ‘ if it please you,” Kim advised me.

“And I call you?” I thought aloud.

“Kim, of course. Or Daeyoon. No need for anything else. Beyond that, call your slaves whatever you wish. I certainly plan to,” Kim grinned now.

“Good, that’s settled. Now, we’ll need house rules, rules for public conduct or behavior, rules for breeding, and a clear understanding that all slaves belong to all Masters, I think,” I proposed now.

“Yes, I think that makes sense. Seong can still serve me, but she is also yours, and the same with Henry and Farah toward us. And then there’s Melissa, but she belongs to us, even as they belong to her. Agreed?” Kim continued.

“I think that is sensible, yes,” Melissa spoke her mind.

“Where you lead, I follow, of course, brother,” Seong assured him, feeling more comfortable now with the idea of the three of them belonging to the three of us.

“And I belong to both of you, right? I belong to both of you, but they belong to us. It works, doesn’t it? It’s a hierarchy, but unlike the others, I’m not chattel. I’m your associate, your deputy, right? I command them on your behalf and can order them around, but you can do the same to me. I like this arrangement, hell, I love it, and I believe that I’m far from the only one. I mean, look, each of you are quite lovable in your own right, but you are so much more so in this ... relationship that the six of us have with each other,” Melissa continued with her feelings.

“That’s all well and good, but let’s continue to hammer out the details, please,” I teased her with a kiss to her lips, adding, “That’s a lot more affection than I would normally give an ex, I assure you. We still plan to have others, I think, too, so that needs to be spelled out as well. The terms and conditions of playing with others, as it were.”

“Very true, I would agree. For me, at least, though, it should be up to my owners who gets to fuck me and who does not. Anyone else here feel that way?” Farah threw out her own thoughts now.

“I fully and heartily concur, dear,” Henry grinned at that idea, “The truth is that, while we have a relationship, it is not one of equals, and that is by the free consent of those of us who are to surrender our freedom, equality, and autonomy. Our very bodies are yours now, however it might appear to the outside world. That is as it should be, because it’s how we wish it to be. I doubt that I am alone in this sentiment.”

“Not at all. Not in the least,” Seong spoke up again, “I live to serve, only my service has expanded, because that is what Master Kim wants for me. What I said before no longer applies, because he has a different plan for me.”

“So, outside play is up to us Masters, at least for the slaves. What about for Melissa? Obviously, the slaves have no say about it, not even her future bride Seong. However, should we control it for her, or should she decide that for herself? For that matter, should she have any say about who we fuck?” I brought up the next issue.

“No say about who you fuck, either, of course. That’s a given. Might I suggest this? You guys can forbid or command me regarding certain partners, but I can command the slaves just as you do. Also, there are more ... restrictions or limits on your authority over that kind of thing, whereas there won’t be on our control over them. Perhaps a safe word ... or perhaps something else,” Melissa replied, clearly trying to think of what would work best.

“How about ... we pick a hole, both of us, on her, to control, at least in the trial phase? We’ll see if it works or not. The third hole remains her property and she can do as she pleases with it, regardless of what we think. Or we have settings where you command more and places where I do? Like, for instance, at the office, I’m in charge of her, but in the home, you are, that kind of thing. Or we take days of the work or something, with free days for her,” Kim suggested.

“I have some ideas here, and let’s see what you think. We can start with the activities, of course. I don’t think that she’ll ever want to stop whoring for sales and deals, so that and your office, that’s all you. On other hand, she also wants to host people at home and such, and, well, that’s my scene. She’s my wife, at least for now, and in many ways, regardless of the law, she always will be. When she hosts parties for me, when we have guests over and such, she does my bidding. At home, when alone, also my turf. I control that. If I want her to lift her skirt or go naked at home or whatever, or cook in nothing but an apron, like Jane March in Color of Night for Bruce Willis, that’s all my affair, and you will leave that be, right?

“Then, when she’s at other people’s places, that’s her thing. She can do as she pleases, roam hog wild, hop from bed to bed, seduce young men, women, etc. as she wishes, to her heart’s content ... and her pussy’s. I won’t interfere and people who think ill of me or her can go fuck themselves. They can’t prove anything, anyway. Besides, I’ll be fucking around myself. It will look like we’re swingers or divorced or whatever and they can go suck their own dicks if they have a problem with that. How’s that for a start?” I proposed now.

“Very practical, and more or less how it would naturally tend to be, anyway. Except now more explicitly stated and regulated as such. I’m going to love having Melissa over to the office now and then to help land deals and such, getting her sloppy seconds after she’s sucked a man off or bent over for his dick. I’m also going to enjoy seeing her please your guests and do whatever wild thing occurs to her when visiting others. What about bars, though?” Kim countered.

“And restaurants. Malls. Other public venues. Your ideas have merit, but there are those locations to consider, and yes, a strong part of me wants to tramp my way through those sites and places. Laundromats. Libraries. Churches, maybe.

“Might I propose this idea? If I am alone, I’m able to make independent choices about my partners, obviously, I would think. If I am alone, but on the phone with Master Michael, I have to obey him. If I am on the phone with Master Kim, I have to obey him. If I am with Master Kim, I have to obey him. If I am alone with Master Michael, I must obey him. If I am with the slaves, but alone, I am free, but they are not, of course. If I am alone with the slaves, but on the phone, I obey whichever of you is on the phone with me.

“If I am with one of you, but on the phone with the other, I obey the one with me. If I am with both of you and it’s a Sunday, Monday, or Tuesday, I obey Master Michael. If I am with both of you, but it’s a Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday, I obey Master Kim. If I am with both of you, but it’s a Saturday, I am free to do as I wish. When I go out, Master Kim picks my outerwear, or lack thereof, but Master Michael picks my underwear, or lack thereof, regardless of the days of the week.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.