The Dental Plan
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2016 by Mark Gander

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A male patient with an unorthodox marriage wakes up to new possibilities, but only after the disturbing experience of being drugged and raped by his dentists. Warning: this story does contain a rape or two.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Blackmail   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Rape   BiSexual   TransGender   Crime   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Squirting  

When I got home, sure enough, I could hear the satisfied screams and moans of my wife Melissa and her new lover, Kim Daeyoon, as they fucked on the marital bed, per the special permission that I gave them both. I had wanted what they had, for me to “catch” them in the act together in the classical roleplay and timeless cliche of hapless husbands, but with the implied twist that I would get to join them. That was a large part of why I had them stay bottomless, after all, besides the simple exercise of power and control over them.

“Melissa Jane Corbin, you cheating slut!” I growled, setting down the bottle, even as they looked at me with devilish delight.

“Honey, I can explain! Kim and I ... we want each other ... and we want you, too. Let us make it up to you, please,” Melissa was only half-acting there, just as I began to undress and slip under the covers with them.

Somehow, this felt more right to me than even the first time had, and I decided then and there not to banish Kim from the marriage bed, after all, as I began fondling my wife’s ass ... and she continued to ride Kim’s dick. He played with my cock as I came closer to his mouth, at which point he finally parted his lips and started licking my prick. It wasn’t much longer before Kim was actively sucking my dick while my wife rode him aggressively, his tongue pleasuring me without any embarrassment over servicing me during this adulterous threesome.

He continued deep-throating me, even caressing my balls, while I leaned over and began kissing Melissa’s sweet buns and rimming her ass. I could see the goosebumps and feel the shivers go down her spine as she felt my mouth on her bottom. She really started cumming from both his dick and my lips and tongue enjoying her, while Kim enthusiastically devoured my prick and made me nearly burst as I fucked his mouth. He certainly knew his stuff, but so did my wife and I, before I began lubing and fingering her asshole for my cock. She caught on and began moaning as I started playing with her ass.

As my cock popped out of Kim’s mouth, I felt the intensity of Melissa’s climax, making her tighten up on his dick. He exploded inside her pussy, going limp soon afterward, but she kept rubbing her clit and cunt against his prick, even as I entered her butt from behind and started pulling her hair. She really worked my dick, too, squeezing it as much as she could with her asshole while I sodomized her.

The three of us really threw ourselves into the group sex with a vigor and enthusiasm that left no question of our feelings about this sort of thing, as Melissa and I both came closer to cumming at last. Kim wasn’t able to go fully soft, either, as she kept rubbing her pussy against his groin, much to his delight. My wife’s tight, slippery booty certainly knew how to milk me and I exploded at last inside her, flooding her bottom with my jizz. We dozed off for a bit, lying there together in a pile on the bed, our bodies lazily welcoming the contact with each other’s flesh.

I awoke about an hour later, to the sound of the shower running, while a gentle hand wiped my cock with something wet, and then a mouth began sucking it voraciously. I thought that it was Melissa, of course, but after a little while, I noted the mouth didn’t suck me the way that she did. Melissa tended to treat my dick as if it were candy or soft serve ice cream, full of gentle licks as well as suction. She always told me that if something happened to me or her, she’d want one of our last memories to be of her lovingly worshiping my prick. Even some nights when she hadn’t felt up to sex due to her period, she took full advantage of the chance to suck me off.

This, this however, felt more like a stranger’s mouth, still trying and learning new things, gauging their effect on me. I surmised quickly that it was Kim blowing me this time, his lips and tongue going for the full experience of my cock, before turning me over and lubing my asshole for his dick to enter me. It hurt for a few minutes, of course, as Kim took me that way from behind, but it wasn’t much longer until I felt Melissa’s lips begin to suck and her tongue lick me again, even including my balls this time, having come straight out of the shower.

“Now, Kim, just remember, if you get to fuck his ass, he gets to fuck yours, too. Turnabout is fair play, sweetie. After all, he was nice enough to suspend that rule about the marriage bed. Very nice of him. We got some fun stuff yet to do on this bed, guys, if that’s alright with you two,” Melissa said before she resumed one of her amazingly sensual blowjobs, “The trick with hubby here, at least for me, is to make love to his cock with your lips and tongue. Now, you, on the other hand, something else might work for you.”

Kim laughed a bit and kept buggering me, but he couldn’t hold back much longer, since my ass was still tighter than most, having only recently been used for the first time. He fucked it for a few more strokes, but he finally lost it and exploded in my butt, pulling out soon afterward and literally kissing my puckered hole in gratitude, as well as my buns.

“Thank you for letting me use your ass like that. I’m not strictly a Top, just so you know. I’m versatile. I like to bottom, too. There are pleasures in both things and I want to fully experience everything that I can in life. I feel the same thing about other things, as you’ve seen and you’ll see again. Now, may I borrow your shower?” Kim requested.

“Of course. You’re a welcome guest here, not an intruder, so it’s no trouble,” I told him, as I lined up my dick with Melissa’s pussy and she began moaning already, “Wow, dear. I haven’t even entered you yet! What has you so excited?”

“It’s our first threesome, and you’re reclaiming my pussy the way that I’ve always wanted you to do in my fantasies. Whenever I had fantasies of this kind of threesome, this is one of my favorite moments ... You and me, in our bed, your cock reminding me that I’m yours. Reassuring me that, whatever we do, you won’t toss me out or leave me,” Melissa surprised me with the passion of her answer ... she had been so calm and even lukewarm at times, but it seemed as if our lust and love for each other had been intensified, strengthened, and inflamed yet again.

I fucked my wife for a good half-hour, ignoring all else right then, enjoying her body, her curves, her smooth skin, the feel of her breasts and hips in my hands as I took her from behind. I hit it from the back like nobody’s business, which was always Melissa’s favorite position for reasons that she had never made quite clear in the past. Perhaps I should learn why soon. I adored this position, too, but for selfish reasons of my own, mostly the sight of her glorious ass with its large, smooth buns and its tight hole.

Certainly, Melissa threw her whole body, heart, and soul into the act, giving it all she could with her sweet booty, moving her hips desperately to please me, and doing her utmost to enhance the pleasure of being inside her for me. She reminded me, once again, what a wild thing she really was. Her wonderful pussy definitely milked me, too, as she tightened up repeatedly before letting go, giving me several splendid strokes of feeling the full friction, warmth, and wetness of her twat around my dick. She was a ball of nerves, and when I began caressing her clit while I fucked her, she unraveled completely, squirming, squirting, and losing all self-restraint. She bucked like the wild woman that she was deep inside, finally causing me to erupt inside her snatch at last, my balls sending out the cum like nobody’s business.

I no sooner pulled out of my wife when Kim knelt behind her and started licking her pussy, eating the creampie that I just left behind, astonishing both of us. He didn’t show any embarrassment or shame, either, devouring her freshly fucked slit and lapping up all of her juices as well as my jizz, thus making her cum all over again, this time into his mouth. He enjoyed it and kept it up, eating Melissa out, while I began making out with her, kissing her fiercely on her lips, neck, shoulders, and breasts.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.