The Dental Plan - Cover

The Dental Plan

Copyright© 2016 by Mark Gander

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A male patient with an unorthodox marriage wakes up to new possibilities, but only after the disturbing experience of being drugged and raped by his dentists. Warning: this story does contain a rape or two.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Blackmail   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Rape   BiSexual   TransGender   Crime   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Squirting  

Murphy’s law, Melissa sent me a text about five miles down the street, just as I turned onto the exit from the freeway in my Ford Ranger, a vehicle that I often used for personal reasons when taking a day off from my law enforcement work. I didn’t use the squad car for anything but county business if I could avoid it. As the chief peace officer for the county, I wanted to save the taxpayers excessive waste and set a good example for my deputies. For the sake of public safety and defensive driving, I waited until I pulled into the driveway to actually read said text, expecting my wife to understand the necessity of that.

The text read, and I kid you not here, “I’m a bit late at work, hon. Sorry about that. Had a sale to close and it took longer than usual. Can you get a bottle of wine, please, from the liquor store? XOXOXO.”

Out of sheer, morbid curiosity, I used the “Find My Phone” function that is used on some smartphones these days, since Melissa and I were on the same plan. Instead of being at Corbin Realty, Melissa was home, which mean that she lied to me about her whereabouts, something that when my detective mind combined with her errand for me, strongly suggested that she was covering up a tryst. Then again, I had just enslaved my two dentists through blackmail and I really hadn’t wanted to know about her infidelities in the past or have her know about mine, in case this led to ugly confrontations.

That was when it struck home: unlike me, Melissa had been a bit less discreet and failed to keep our unwritten, unspoken agreement to leave such things behind and not bring them home. Her lover was in my home, which meant that she broke our understanding and had been more reckless than usual. Further, I had a taste of power and leverage from blackmailing my dentists and it felt good. Power corrupted, they said, and I thought perhaps she had also developed a small dose of contempt for my perceived gullibility in not catching her sooner, since I was a lawman. Either that, or she really wanted to get caught, hence why she took unnecessary chances by taking her latest partner to the marriage bed in our home.

Oh, no, not this time, honey, I thought. This time, I’m not looking the other way. Time to confront things head-on and see if perhaps a new covenant could be made, one far more beneficial to me. I didn’t want a divorce, either, but if I had to get one, this one would be on better terms due to increased leverage on my part. Either way, it was to reset the tables and deal a new hand under new rules. I walked casually inside the house, not bothering to confirm that I had read the text. Let her guess if I had, I thought. It was time to face the music.

I was immediately greeted by the sight of my own wife, Melissa Corbin, bent over an armchair, her work slacks down and her pussy stuffed with about six good inches of a stranger’s cock. She was obviously having one last quickie, and from the way that she faked (yes, faked) her orgasm, she wasn’t in it just for lulz or pleasure. Then again, she clearly enjoyed herself, just not as much as she planned to do when she got the big commission from the sale. Strictly speaking, this skirted the legal definition of prostitution rather closely and just as apparently was old hat to her. Melissa’s cheating had about the Almighty Dollar more than about sex, though she didn’t exactly hate how she earned the big checks.

However, once Melissa saw my reflection in the mirror, her response changed from a phony climax to a real one, not even stopping until her partner shot out his load, bareback, into her twat. I could tell that being caught excited her in some crazy way, just as it terrified her client, once he saw me standing there, the jilted husband who like the cliche, came home at the wrong time by accident. There was no hiding or looking the other way now. My wife had brazenly committed adultery before my very eyes, not breaking up the tryst until she was good and ready.

“Sit down, both of you! Now!” my tone caught Melissa off-guard, and her smirk changed to an apparent case of anxiety and panic, even a bit of guilt and empathy, much to my surprise.

Melissa sat down in the loveseat, so I gestured for her companion to join her there. They were lovers now, at least to the naked eye. They both started to put their pants back up, but I shook my head. They both looked like deer in the headlights now, scared, frightened, even, but paralyzed by their shock and terror. I smiled, but nothing in my smile was that reassuring, nor was the tone of my voice as I now cut Melissa off before she could say a thing.

“I thought that we had an arrangement, Missy,” I said while sucking my teeth, both of which were displeasing to her, and I intended them to be, knowing how much she hated that name and my habit of sucking my teeth when agitated, “We were supposed to be discreet, and in return, we’d look the other way. How in God’s name can I do that when you’re recklessly and wantonly coupling with a client of your agency in my own damn living room?

“Freestyle, too! What if you infected me with something or he knocked you up? He’s Asian, sweetheart! Not being racist here, but people would know that the baby wasn’t mine. Honey, I’m the fucking Sheriff of this county! How would this look if it got out that my wife planted horns on me in my own home? This was a serious betrayal and showed real disrespect to our marriage, dear, and you know it, too!”

“Okay, you’re right, dear. I get it. I got careless and got caught, but there is a good reason for that. Why do you think that I sent you a text while you were driving, knowing that you don’t read texts while you drive? I didn’t realize it consciously until I came from being caught! Yes, that’s right! I freely admit it! It turned me on to get caught red-handed, bareback, bent over, being a whore for my client! It aroused me! Stimulated me! Excited me! Made me dripping wet!

“I’m now doubly glad that I didn’t fuck on the marriage bed, not only because that I knew would be an insult, but because this was a lot harder to hide. There it is, hon. I WANTED TO GET CAUGHT CHEATING! I confess, nothing has turned me on lately more than the idea of being caught by you in the act of adultery. In the past, it was partly the sneaking around and the taboo that excited me, the naughtiness of it. Now, it’s the idea of being embarrassed and even a little humiliated, possibly punished, for it, that turns me on so much!

“I’m sorry if I hurt or angered you in any way, but from day one, honey, you knew what I was. I was a slut. I always have been. I always will be. It’s how I am designed somehow. I’m made for debauchery, for fornication, for adultery. I wanted the respectable marriage and easy life, but I also wanted the fun and games of a wild and deviant lifestyle.

“What better way to achieve than handpicking a husband that I knew was getting some tail on the side and wouldn’t worry about my own infidelities as long as I didn’t confront him about his? Unfaithful husband and adulterous wife made a great partnership in my vision, the perfect match made in Sodom and Gomorrah. Face it, dear, we both loved our little understanding, didn’t we?” Melissa actually winked at me now and licked her lips, while her paramour sat there, more than a little astonished and terrified.

“So, why break the deal now, babe? Why flaunt your infidelities in such a way that I would have to notice them? If what we had was so great, and you have to admit that it wasn’t always, especially when you were on certain birth control pills, but overall, it worked well for us, why would you want to mess with that success, honey?” I demanded to know now.

“Because it wasn’t working for me anymore, dear. My clock is ticking, sweetie, and it’s running out faster than before. I ... I want to conceive. I want to have a baby. And I want to at least partly be a housewife, at least for the near future. Kim isn’t here to land a deal to close a sale on a house. He’s here to buy my agency from me, with enough money to be set for a while, and a clear understanding that when I want back in the business, he’ll hire me back at my old office, with an even higher salary. That was the deal worth bending over for him.

“Face it, dear. As a soccer mom, and face it, I always had the potential to be that, I would want to enjoy that, and yes, when I could sneak in some time, get fucked by not only you, but others in my neighborhood. Including women, I might add. I’m kinda curious about girls lately. This would work so much better if you knew about it, babe. Less danger in terms of discovery.

“So, how about it? Can I ... I mean, may I, have your permission to fool around? I swear, not only will you get as much sex as you did before, but you’ll get a lot more, especially while I’m trying to breed with you! I’m not off the Pill yet, but I will be soon, if you agree to this, and we can fuck like jackrabbits. Please, baby. I don’t want a divorce! I just want to be a MILF, a cougar, a slutty wife and kinky soccer mom. A wild housewife, if you will,” Melissa proposed, much to my shock, “And yes, I kind of like being watched while I do it. It’s got me soaking wet, just thinking about it now!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.