First Alternate - Cover

First Alternate

Copyright© 2016 by jackieoh

Chapter 6: Live Show

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6: Live Show - Joy and Jackie discover they have bi-sexual interests and their friendship develops. An adventure in Mexico helps them explore their new world.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Spanking   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse   Public Sex   Slow  

“Hug me?’

“Mmmmm, OK.” Jackie felt her warmth cuddle into the circle of her arms and Joy’s nuzzling cheeks struggling into her neck, felt the lips kissing behind her ear.

“Oh, dear ... I was so bad! You should stop me after one glass of wine. Oh my god ... what was I thinking?”

“Shhhhh, you were fine. We had a nice time, don’t you think? First night in Mexico. And it was an adventure.”

“Ohhhhh, but Jackie...” Joy shuddered and cuddled closer, urging their breasts covered only by very silky nighties. She pressed her thigh between the soft smooth thighs of her best friend and felt Jackie spread her legs and push her pussy against the eager thigh. “This is good ... I feel safe here. I’m going to stay here all day.”

“You promised to go with Mr. Winstanley...”

“Ohhhh, noooooo ... I can’t.” She licked Jackie’s ear and blew on it. “Keep me here!”

“Oh you’ll feel better after we shower. I can’t wait to see your bottom!”

They jiggled the bed together as giggling overwhelmed them.

“Mmmmm, you have lovely tits, Joy, you know that?” Jackie’s hands were full of Joy’s round breasts.

“Thank you.” She answered in a small voice.

There was a breeze off the ocean and the see-through drapes billowed toward them. They gazed out over the perfect blue ocean under a cloudless blue sky, like an old ad for Kodak travel slides.

“Come on sleepy-head, let me give you a shower. You can have the bathroom first.”

“Oh, I don’t want to get up.” Joy moaned.

“Yes you do, we haven’t even been in the ocean yet. We have all these adventures of the tropics to sample!”

Joy eased out of bed. “Am I marked for life? She lifted her gown and examined a very red bottom.”

“Not to bad ... looks like a sunburn! Kind of hot looking, too.” Jackie laughed.

Joy went into the bathroom, rubbing her bottom elaborately. “You’re mean!”

“God, no wonder your Mr. Winstanley is so hot for you!” Jackie pulled the gown over Joy’s head and they looked into the floor to ceiling mirrors of the bathroom. Joy was aghast at the redness of her bottom from the liberal spankings she had endured the previous night.

“He’s not!” Joy couldn’t help feeling pleased about the comment but felt she had to deny it. “And he is not mine ... he’s our Mr. Winstanley!” she laughed.

Joy pulled a shower cap over her head and tucked in her hair and then stepped into the large tiled shower with the glass doors. Jackie stepped in behind her and let the spray roll over her back as she hugged Joy again, their breasts rubbing across each other from side to side.

“Want it cooler or hot?” Joy asked for cooler and the adjustment was made.

There was creamy liquid soap and Jackie soaped a washcloth and began making swirls of suds over Joy’s chest, squeezing her nipples when they were well soaped.

“Feel good?”

“Yes ... You know...”

“Mmmm, love the way they feel. They are wonderful. Do me?”

Joy took the cloth and circled the swaying breasts as Jackie arched her back in pleasure. Joy took the proffered nipples in her mouth one and then the other, ignoring the soapy taste and suckling Jackie. Jackie fondled Joy’s breasts dangling from her bent-over position.

“I can’t help it, I love these, Joy.”

“Mmmmm.” Joy replied, her lips still busy.

Jackie turned and let Joy scrub her back, lingeringly swirling the cloth over the shapely woman’s body, and down over her hips. She slipped the cloth between Jackie’s butt cheeks and listened as she moaned in pleasure.

“Feel good?”

“Mmmm.”

“Spread your legs, baby.” Jackie knelt before Joy and slipped her bare hand full of soapsuds between Joy’s legs. She fondled the soft tender folds of her labia, hen looked up and caught Joy’s eyes. She slipped the soapy hand down the feminine split and watched as Joy’s eyes closed to half slits, still looking down at her. She gently fondled her all along the soapy split, slowly, very slowly. Feeling the delicate puffy folds, loving the warm close lips. She leaned forward and kissed the beginning of the slit, just above her long feminine finger now surrounded by such pretty pussy lips.

“Oh ... my ... dear...” Joy whispered in a low voice that echoed slightly in the tiled space even though it was just a whisper. Her moan echoed slightly louder.

Jackie turned Joy and began lovingly soaping Joy’s red bottom with long looping strokes followed by a deep rich fondling barehanded sweep between the red cheeks of her ass. She explored the intimate space, warm and soapy with her long fingers, teasing all those secret places.

“I think the red is going away. We may have to spank some more to keep this part of you tanned!”

“Oh, no...” Joy laughed quietly.

Jackie sprayed the soap off Joy’s bottom and then smacked her sharply.

Joy screamed briefly in pain.

“Spread your legs ... How many times have you heard that, you sexy woman?”

“Oh...”

Jackie sprayed the hose up between her legs and moved it up and down the crack of Joy’s ass.

“Ohhhh.” Joy sighed. Jackie concentrated on her vulva aiming for her clitoris.

“I think we should just air dry, how about that?”

“Oh my god, you think of the darndest things.” Joy giggled. She followed Jackie out onto the private patio overlooking the bay and they stood in the sun.

“Isn’t it beautiful?”

Joy nodded and turned her face to the sun.

“Good Morning, ladies, lovely day!”

Joy streaked through the open door.

“Yes, Mr. Winstanley ... perfect isn’t it?

“That you Jacqueline?”

“Yes, it’s me. Fresh from my shower, air drying.”

“Amazing ... me as well! Naked as a newborn babe! It feels wonderful”

“You mean you aren’t wearing your necktie, then?”

He laughed. “I suppose I do seem a bit on the stuffy side by your standards, but I get a little thrill from a walk on the wild side from time to time, you know?”

“Yes ... we got you to let your hair down last night...”

“Lovely, that! Is Joy up and around? I promised to knock her up this morning you recall?”

“Yes, she is here but she ran when she heard your voice.”

Joy stood in the doorway shaking her head madly.

“Shall I coax her out?

“You mean we’ll all three be bare together? With just this flimsy barrier? I say, that is exciting.”

“Come on Joy.”

“Good morning, Mr. Winstanley.”

“Good morning, Joy, I’m glad to hear your voice so cheerful. How’s your pretty bum?”

“Shush...”

“Oh, sorry. Yes, I guess I should keep my comments to myself, shouldn’t? Anyway, I do hope you forgive me.”

“Are you game for a swim in the ocean, do you think? I’ve reserved some paddle boards that might be fun.”

“Oh, that sounds fun! Yes, I’m game. We’re game, I mean.”

The taxi was gaily decorated in the Mexican style, including old-fashioned looking little balls hanging down over the windows like Victorian curtains, and the driver was a young man, very handsome, very engaging with a flashing set of brilliant white teeth in his broad welcoming smile. Carlos was the son of the owner of the colorful taxi, and would take us to Puerto Marques, which is a sheltered bay with cleaner beaches than at Caleta. The sun is warm and golden in the afternoon.

The trio arrived and enjoyed a dinner outside on the open deck of a restaurant. Carlos handed his card and promised to retrieve us any time of the day or night we called. Then luck stepped in. Or perhaps not luck, but unexpected events.

“Hallo, my name is, well it is unpronounceable, so friends call me “Freddie”

The handsome stranger smiled widely and extended his hand to Mr. Winstanley. Nigel was slightly wary, but took the stranger’s hand.

“Winstanley, Nigel, that is.”

“I don’t wish to intrude on your meal. But I am alone here and my date has stood me up. I have reserved two wave-runners just next door. They are a bit scarce, so I wonder if you would all care to join me for a spin around the bay?”

Joy stared up at the stranger, shielding her eyes to see him smiling down at her.

“What do you say, girls? Up to you.” Nigel said cautiously.

“Is it dangerous?” joy asked, tentatively.

‘Don’t think so, they rent to anyone ... give you a quick lesson and send you off.” The accent was middle European.

“Are you German?” Jackie asked, stalling for time.

“Belgian, actually.” He smiled.

The three looked from one to the other.

“I guess ... I am OK with it. Up to you two, though. Jackie said.

“I’m OK, then.” Joy joined her with a nervous smile.

“Well, then, yes, we accept. What will it cost?” Nigel said cautiously.

“I have already paid, so no cost to you. Just love to have some company.”

They finished lunch and their tall rum drinks and then followed Freddie along the beach to the rental spot where two bright red wave-runners awaited them like a pair of Harley-Davidson hogs, bobbing on the placid waters.

“I won’t need the paddle boards, after all, I guess,” Nigel said to the attendant.

“No problem.” The attendant said quietly and began his training lesson on driving the sleek machines.

They were soon off in the direction recommended.

Joy immediately noticed the warm throb of the machine between her legs and clutched Nigel around the waist as he cautiously followed in the wake of the more aggressive Freddie with Jackie wrapped around his waist and now shouting excitedly into his ear.

“All right, are you? Hold tight!” Nigel said over his shoulder and then felt Joy snuggle up behind him. He immediately realized the benefit of having agreed to this adventure as Joy’s breasts pressed against the thin shirt he wore and her thighs seemed plastered against his hips. The motor purred and the machine leapt ahead riding on its bow wave through the sparkling blue water. He speeded up a little more and felt Joy plaster herself even more firmly against him.

The roar of the engine terrified Joy and the way the craft was hurtling along. Nigel looked back and smiled as confidently as he could manage. The couple ahead of them weaved back and forth, but Nigel held the ski more steadily in a straight path, struggling to shake his conservatism and newness to the task. Joy was thankful for his care and her affection for him surged. Again she noticed the vibration, the warmth of his body, now cradled between her legs. She could think of nothing she could do about it. She had to cling to the body in front of her, after all, or be thrown into the sea. Her heart raced but she began to enjoy the thrill of both the craft and even the hard feel of Mr. Winstanley between her legs.

“Naughty thoughts!” she said quietly.

“What’s that? What did you say, old dear?”

“Nothing.” She called over the din and spray washing over her. She settled into the thing, feeling quite comfortable and really very secure with her arms wrapped tightly around his mid-section.

They toured around the bay, taking in the sights and sounds of the shoreline. Freddie and Jackie were being quite boisterous and weaving back and forth and circling the other craft playfully. Shortly Freddie pointed to what appeared to be a small inlet and headed toward it at breakneck speed. Nigel followed, relaxing a bit and letting his hand enclose Joy’s hand where it clasped his belly.

Joy noticed the touch but simply clung a little tighter and felt the strong back against her breasts and her tummy and the sun beating down on them. The inlet gave them a little respite from the blazing sun, immediately. The water was cooler because of the stream entering the bay.

“It’s beautiful here,” Jackie called.

They dropped the tiny anchor to hold the boat and joined the other pair in waist deep water and a sandy bottom.

“You can take off your tops if you like. They have no silly rules here in Mexico. You can even out your tans!” he said enthusiastically.

“Oh ... I don’t know...” giggled Joy.

“It would be nice and free, Joy. But only if you are comfortable.” Jackie grinned at her. “No one will know back home.”

Joy changed the subject, asking about the lighthouse in the distance.

“Oh, yes, we should go over there next...” Freddie said.

Nigel proposed that they have a girl mounted on boy jousting match and Jackie and Joy straddled the two men’s necks and the men pretended struggles to get upright under the load and then squared off in chest deep water and brought their women close. The fight ensued amid laughter and squeals of delight.

In the melee, Joy caught the knot in Jackie’s bikini top and in the process yanked it down off her breasts, white against the rest of her tan.

“Hey! No fair!” Jackie screamed struggling to cover herself, and then swinging wildly to unseat Joy’s brassiere from her shelf of boobs. In the end the two bras were down around their waists and the battle continued until Joy was unhorsed and then surfaced, spitting sea water and screaming with pleasure, her breasts swaying magically. The men stared unabashedly at the sight before them.

“Wow. Beautiful.” Freddie managed to say, then tried not to be so obvious, fearing the girls would cover up the beautiful nipples.

“There, look how pale and white the rest of you is. Isn’t this better?” Nigel was enthusiastic. Freddie gave him a look.

The girls handed their brassieres to the boys to put away on the machines. Joy stood with four fingers hiding each nipple, self-consciously bewildered for the moment at just how to stand there with these strangers.

“Shouldn’t you boys take something off too, to even things up?” Joy burbled.

Jackie recovered from the surprise of her reticent friend being suddenly bold and grinned at Joy and then at the men.

Freddie pulled his swimsuit down immediately. Mr. Winstanley turned away and then did the same. Both had mild erections easily visible in the crystal clear water.

“There ... mind you the water is cold ... causing shrinkage...” Freddie said with a slight smirk. He had no reason to make excuses, it was clear.

“Does the water magnify, I wonder?” Jackie offered.

Freddie leapt out of the water, his cock springing up and down in mid air.

They all laughed. It seemed natural to pair off and explore the beach for treasures and it happened that they switched partners, leaving Joy with Freddie and Jackie with Nigel. All in all it was a relaxing hour or so on the beach, and by the end of that time, they were talking easily with each other, like old friends. Good friends, Joy thought ruefully, thrusting her breasts just a little for Freddie’s benefit. “I’ve never done anything like this ... I mean without clothes.”

“Relaxing ... don’t you think?’ he offered.

She nodded. “Once you’re used to it.” She smiled at him, enjoying the crisp accent with which he spoke. Joy was a bit of a sucker for European accents and she was convinced that the two men were heroic figures in their own countries.

They had the cove to themselves and continued their play and general getting acquainted activities before pulling their clothes back on for another ride on the wave-runners. Joy turned away modestly, craning her arms to fasten the brassiere behind her back. Jackie leaned forward, letting her breasts dangle into the cups of the bra and then pulling her shoulders back and shrugging to settle everything nicely. She offered to help Joy with the straps and then playfully squeezed the girl’s breasts with both hands before Joy turned back with eyes still wide open in surprise.

“I think we may not want to overdo the sun thing. This is a tropical sun and the rays are very direct. Shall we head back?” All agreed reluctantly with Nigel’s suggestion and they mounted the machines for another tour of the bay, ending back where they had started.

Joy again felt the drone of the engine tickling her pussy and could not help squirming against Freddie’s bottom as they drove away at high speed. She squealed at the much more reckless approach to driving that Freddie had. She took one hand off to wave to the others as Freddie leapt from one wave to the next. When she brought the hand down, she told herself that it was an accident that it landed on Freddie’s rampant prick so firm under his swimsuit. She immediately moved her hands higher on his torso, but then let them move slowly down closer to his waist. She thought she felt Freddie wriggle his bottom against her as they headed for the opposite beach, and pressed her body close against his sturdy back and out of the spray spritzing over them as each wave passed under the craft.

Halfway across, Freddie stopped and allowed the other craft to pull along side.

“I have an idea. Why don’t we let the girls drive? It’s fun, you’ll like it.”

“I can’t ... I’ve never...”

“You can’t learn younger.” Freddie insisted.

They stood and switched positions.

“Just take it easy at first. Here, this is the gas ... and shut it off if you get going too fast.”

Joy felt Freddie’s arms wrap around her middle and noticed his firm erection pressed tight against her bottom. She had lost track of where they were headed and headed off in the wrong direction. Jackie followed along behind her.

Freddie nodded along side Joy’s neck that it was OK. “You’re doing fine!” his breath caused a tingle as he said the words in her ear.

“I love it!” she said, and immediately felt his hands press under her breasts.

“I told you you’d like it.”

Joy could tell that while he wasn’t actually cupping her breasts, he was enjoying a feel of the soft underside of both breasts as he pretended to be holding on for dear life. The vibration combined with the surreptitious fondling and the solid prick against her backside was stimulating and she felt her nipples jutting against the wet brassiere of her swimsuit.

“My god, what am I becoming?” she thought, admitting that she was actually enjoying the secret teasing. She leaned back in his arms and roared toward the marina, the big hog vibrating soothingly between her legs.


“Ohhhhh, my god, this feels good.” Joy sighed. The shower was cool and felt good on the part of her skin that had got too much sun. She stood still under the large showerhead and let the water cascade over her breasts and speed down in runnels over her breast and tummy, glistening in droplets on the triangle of tangled curls at her apex, and then dripping in a centered torrent to the tile below. She turned the handle carefully, gaging just exactly how cool she could stand it on the hot sunburned skin.

“Room for one more?” Jackie stood outside looking through the beaded shower door.

“Of course ... come in ... it feels ... gorgeous!”

“You look beautiful in red and white stripes!” she laughed.

They stood against each other, arms easily slipping around each other’s waist and body warmth being exchanged along the side of their bodies, joined at the torso, hips and thighs.

Joy shuddered slightly, more with pleasure than from the chill water.

“Not too cold?” she asked.

“Yes but it is delicious, isn’t it? Good getting that salty feeling off your skin, eh?” Jackie took the second showerhead from the hanger and turned the diverter. “Spread...” she said.

Joy parted her legs and let Jackie direct the spray between her legs, letting out a little squeal when the cold water found the folds of her pussy.

“Why don’t you spread a little more, let me get that salt out of your little nooks and crannies.” Jackie giggled.

Joy spread her pussy lips with her hands, saying nothing, seemingly deep in thought. Then she blurted out, “ ... you don’t like salty pussy, Jacqueline?”

Jackie slapped her on the bottom. “My god, you are getting to be very bold, aren’t you? Making sexy remarks.” She grinned widely.

“Oh, ... my god ... I am sorry.” Joy’s laugh echoed and she covered her mouth in slight embarrassment over saying any thing so openly sexual.

They giggled and hugged together for a few moments, the cooling water cascading over and between their bodies.

“Let me do you.? Joy slipped the hand shower between Jackie’s open legs, first at a distance and then close, sliding it seductively over the full vulva lips of her friend.

“I bet you have never tasted salty pussy, have you?” Jackie teased. ‘Or even salty dick?” She could see Joy blushing even with all the sun she had absorbed.

“No, don’t think...” Joy answered, slipping back into her innocent little girl demeanor.

“I’ll take care of that, you know.” Jackie said, her voice a little husky as she fondled Joy’s breast, squeezing gently and enjoying the weight of Joy’s breast.

“OK.” Joy said, her breath coming short as her lips sought Jackie’s.

“We’ll look like raisins if we don’t get out of this shower soon. “ Jackie said, breaking the tongue kiss, but then bringing their lips back together for one more long kiss, before soaping a large sponge to begin soaping Joy’s sleek rounded body.

Jackie made giant circles around her breasts and swooped the sudsy sponge over her tummy like a painter doing a large nude painting. She slipped the sponge between Joy’s legs and lingered there, squeezing the sponge and pressing it tight against Joy’s vulva.

“Ohhhh, yes!”

‘“Open...” Jackie said tensely. She knelt in front of Joy and pushed the sponge, laden with luxurious suds along Joy’s slit and then slowly further along and up between the cheeks of her ass, watching as the suds scudded down Joy’s thighs and into the drain below.

“I’ll bet old Nigel wishes he could do this. Or even be our shower drain, looking up between your legs and seeing your pussy smiling down at him.”

“Ohmigod! You say the darnedest things. How do you know he would ... you know...”

“I know, I know!” Jackie continued sliding her hand between Joy’s lips. “You like?”

Joy nodded and took a deep breath. She pushed against the loving hand Jackie was providing her. “Yes.”

Jackie stood and continued the swirls over Joy’s bottom and then her back.

Joy took the sponge from her hands and scrubbed Jackie with the same careful attention to details she had just enjoyed. They stood with their soaped bodies rubbing against each others while there hands played over backs, and flanks, and tummies, and bottoms, and cracks, and pussies, and hairy mounds and nipples and big round melon breasts, and valleys between breasts. And they warmed the water just a little and added water to the sponges. Jackie squeezed hers at the back of Joy’s neck and let the soap go slithering sexily down her back.

“Ohhhhh, that feels lovely. Do it again.” Jackie did it again and Joy shivered with the pleasure as the soapy water slipped down her slick back and funneled into her crack and then gushed between her pussy lips and then dripped off every crease, every lip, every curly hair ending between her legs and onto the tile. “Ohhhh, dear!”

They rinsed off until every nook and cranny was squeaky clean, as Jackie insisted they were. She knelt and sucked clean water off the round end of Joy’s mound, loving the feel of the curls against her tongue and lips. Joy felt as if her knees would give way, but opened her knees for more.


“Why don’t you buy your panties a size smaller, Joy? They look nicer when they are taut across your buns and also it will give you a little bit of a pantyline under your skirts. The boys like that, you know.” Jackie giggled and held the emerald green lace panty in front of her hips.

“Jackie, I’m a married woman. I’m not trying to attract men.”

Jackie gave her a disappointed look.

“Ohhh ... ohhh ... yes, for you, I will try that. Andrew would probably like it too, though. He’s always calling my underwear ‘granny pants’” she said in a whisper.

The sales girl tossed her coal black hair and joined the laughter, reaching for the smaller size and holding up three different colored panties with a bright red smile.

‘And a push up brassiere?” Jackie added

“Ohmigod! Are you kidding?”

“No, it will be fun. Nigel will go crazy with the peasant blouse you bought.”

They had bought brightly colored skirts and blouses, bright greens, reds and yellows and strappy sandals for the night out. “The guide book says that everyone dresses like gypsy’s when they go out for the night on the town in Acapulco.” And so, they had made the trip to the Zocalo and bought what Joy referred to as slutty attire.

Carlos waited patiently at the end of the street to take them back to the hotel, and when they clambered into the cab chattering and rustling with large bags of choice merchandise, they asked for his opinion.

“What do you think, Carlos, will we be dressed for the night life?” Jackie held up the low cut blouse she had purchased and then pulled out a brilliant red scarf.

“Perfeccione! Tremendo hermoso!”

“And did you tell the boys someplace nice to take us to dinner?”

“Of course,” he smiled, “and some night clubs, too.” His smile was brilliant as he winked at them, and then hurried them back to their hotels.

“We have only an hour to get ready,” Joy urged him to drive fast.

“Can’t wait? Someone can’t wait, but told me she wasn’t interested in the men!”

Joy blushed and covered her giggles with her hand. “Well, it sounds exciting, doesn’t it?”

They hurried to their room and Joy fumbled with the key, then pushed the door open. A nice breeze greeted them off the ocean and they stripped off their clothes and took a quick cool shower to cool off.

Try some of my perfume?” Jackie offered. “It’s Joy, so it should be perfect for you.”

“Oh yes, I love the way you smell.”

Jackie touched the stopper between Joy’s breasts and then her own. She shook the bottle again and dabbed the stopper behind Joy’s knees and then daringly dabbed again and ran the stopper through the straight strands of hair covering Joy’s mound, pausing to kiss her right there once again.

“Ohhh, thank you.” Joy moaned. “Let me do you.” She repeated the dabs behind Jackie’s knees and lingeringly ran the stopper along the inside of her thighs coming close to her pussy.

“Oooo, not there ... it burns.” Jackie said quickly afraid that Joy was going to touch the liquid to her pussy lips and not wanting to feel he astringent sting. Joy kissed her mound and lingered, inhaling the scent of Joy and her friend’s pussy, before darting between the folds of her pussy.

“You have such nice curly hair, Jackie. Wish I had that.” She giggled, nuzzling the thatch of curls with her lips.

Jackie took a spray bottle and then held Joy’s new panties up to the light and spritzed the fabric before handing the green lace panty to Joy. “Now lets see how you look in size fives?”

Joy stepped long pretty legs into the panty and pulled it up snug over her hips and turned to see what it looked like in the mirror. “I think you are right, they look better a little tight.” Jackie ran her finger along the elastic and lace drawing a pantyline under each cheek and then smacked Joy’s bottom.

“And now this cute push-up brassiere, my dear.”

“Hey, you’re a poet.” Joy said quietly fascinating the bra and then twisting it around her waist before pulling it up to encase her breasts. “Oh, good heavens, Jackie, It almost doesn’t cover them. Can you see my nipples?”

“Well maybe if you aren’t careful!” she laughed. “Trust me, you are going to have fun!”

The skirt was full but snug at the hips and over her bottom and made from a bright green material that was light and airy.

“Now let me see how it will be to dance with you.” Jackie smirked. She put her arms around Joy and pressed close, letting her hands find Joy’s bottom and squeezing. “Yep, Nigel is going to lose his mind.”

“You don’t even know if we will go dancing.” Joy protested.

“Shut-up and put some of this lipstick on.”

“Ohmigod, I haven’t seen lipstick this bright in years!”

Joy leaned forward and smoothed the lipstick over her pursed lips.

“You are looking at my boobs, aren’t you?” she said, looking in the mirror at Jackie.

“Yes, look at them, they look lovely.”

“Let me see yours.” Joy looked at the low bodice of Jackie’s bright yellow blouse and smiled appreciatively. “Wish mine were bigger like yours.”

Jackie tugged at her brassiere, then pulled the blouse up a little to be discreet.

They found Nigel and Freddie in the bar, finishing some tall drink.

“Wow, look at you two!” Freddie beamed.

“My goodness, I should say!” Nigel added his compliments.

They insisted on crowding all four into Carlos’ cab, though three would have been more comfortable.

The restaurant was high on the side of the hill and they rubbed into each other as the cab wended a tortuous pass up hill.

Jackie didn’t object that Freddie’s hand was immediately caressing her waist as her thigh slipped along his thigh as the car lurched around curve after curve. And by the time they reached the Restaurant, she noticed that his hand had explored the band of her brassiere and the beginning of the swell of her breast under the peasant blouse she wore. They were all laughing about Carlo’s high speed driving.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.