First Alternate
Chapter 5: Acapulco

Copyright© 2016 by jackieoh

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5: Acapulco - Joy and Jackie discover they have bi-sexual interests and their friendship develops. An adventure in Mexico helps them explore their new world.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Spanking   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse   Public Sex   Slow  

“My god, Jackie, why did you want me to wear no brassiere, dear? You know Andrew notices every damned thing! I had to make up a story for him. I told him it was more comfortable on a long flight and I was becoming more modern in my thinking.”

“Did he buy that?” Jackie laughed evilly, as she hugged her friend and took one of her carry-on bags. ‘Let’s get out from under this loudspeaker!” she pulled Joy by the hand until they were against the window in the waiting area for the flight to Austin.

“I guess so, but he looked at me like I had just arrived from Venus. Couldn’t keep his hands on the wheel all the way. Drove him mad, the poor dear.”

“Oh well, we’ll be boarding in a couple minutes, have you got everything?”

“If you saw the size of the suitcase you wouldn’t ask.” Joy laughed and tugged at the slightly low cut blouse. “I feel a little conspicuous, you know.” She giggled and looked furtively around the gate area.

“You think one of these business men is going to jump your bones?”

“No!”

“They might ... you look nice.”

“Oh, stop!”

“Jack used his miles to upgrade us. I’m anxious to see what the front end of one of these things looks like!”

“He won this trip how?”

“Oh, some charity lottery. Someone donated the hotel and airline package, and Jack bought a ticket from someone at the office. He’s lucky as shit.”

“Nice of him to give it to us, though. I’ll have to thank him.”

“He doesn’t like sitting around on the beach anyway, he was glad you would go with me.”

“Well, me too.” She laughed and jabbed a finger into Jackie’s ribs, just as the first class passengers were called.

“Here we go.”

The stewardess looked at their tickets and moved out of their way. “You’re seats are on the right, row four. Would you like a glass of champagne, or mimosa?”

She came back with the Mimosas, and Jackie and Joy settled into the deep leather seats, all ready for their big adventure.

“Now, tell me. Why?”

“Well, it IS more comfortable, don’t you think?” Jackie said, smiling.

“That can’t be it.”

“Don’t be so cynical. Be patient, be patient.”

Joy sipped the drink and fixed her pretty eyes on her friend over the lip of the Champagne flute.

The takeoff was effortless and they climbed through the dark gray Ohio sky. The engine noise diminished and the seat belt light went off. The stewardess offered pillows and asked if she could be any help. She closed the drape between the main cabin and the first class section.

“We’re not full today, so anything you want just ask.” She offered sweet rolls in a little basket. Jackie had coffee and Joy asked for tea.

“You are making me curiouser and curiouser, you know!”

“OK, are you a member of the “mile-high club?”

“No.” Joy looked puzzled. “Ohhhhh!” Her face brightened to a shade of red, immediately.

Jackie smiled her broadest smile.

“Ohhhh, my...” Joy hid her smile and looked away out the window. Jackie could see her breasts jiggling with smothered laughter.

“I thought I would invite you be a member. What do you think?”

Joy turned to look at her with serious eyes. “Do you mean...”

Jackie nodded.

“Won’t, won’t they notice?”

“Who cares? We are on vacation. Castaways. Free of husbands! Whee!”

“Oh, god, Jackie ... that’s too ... we ... we couldn’t...”

“Yes we can.”

“No ... no...”

“Yes ... yes ... yes...”

Joy rolled her eyes and pursed her lips. “Could I have another Mimosa?”

Jackie laughed at her discomfiture. “I’ll have another, too.”

They sipped through tight little almost secret smiles. Joy turned in her seat and held up her glass.

“OK.”

The glasses clinked and they drank face to face, the smiles more open now.

“How?” Joy asked.

“You go first to the ladies and I will follow and knock on the door.”

Joy’s color was a deep red now. She took a deep breath and looked up and down the short first class cabin. Everything was calm, all businessmen, all trying to keep the stewardess occupied with flirtatious comments. After looking around to see if anyone wanted anything, the stewardess sat down next to one of them.

“OK, excuse me.” Joy unbuckled, pressed her skirt down against her thighs and pulled herself upright and walked the few steps to the door of the tiny toilet. “Give me a minute.”

She entered and quickly hoisted her skirt and pushed her panties down. The excitement made her want to pee very urgently. She carefully dried between her legs -- very carefully, with a towelette and pulled her panties into place just in time for Jackie’s tap on the door. She unlatched it and was thankful to see it was Jackie.

She slipped into the crowded space, just enough for two and smiled as she leaned forward to kiss her friend. Their kiss lasted long seconds.

“I needed that! It’s been a while. Too long.”

“Yes,” Joy said quietly, still nervous about what they were doing.

Jackie latched the door.

They resumed the kiss and Jackie’s hands unbuttoned Joy’s blouse, exposing her lovely naked breasts swaying nicely as the plane shifted under their feet.

“You are sooooo beautiful.” She cupped the ample breasts and watched as Joy’s nipples hardened. Joy shivered with the pleasure as the hands squeezed her.

“Oh ... Jackie...”

Joy fondled Jackie’s bottom and pulled her against her body. She knew Jackie’s special pleasures now and immediately stroked lightly across the twin spheres of her bottom, then began inching her skirt up so that she could feel more of the delightful softness. She glanced in the mirror and saw the delicate blue panties with lace trim along the side.

“Oh, honey, your panties feel so silky.” She squeezed and stroked across from cheek to cheek and rubbed her pussy mound against the firmness between Jackie’s thighs.

“Ohhh, that feels delicious. You know just what I like.” Jackie gasped, breaking from the kiss a moment.

When they pressed their lips again, Jackie’s tongue slipped into Joy’s, and she explored and fondled the other’s tongue.

“To get your Captain’s Wings, I have to do something else to you.” Jackie whispered.

“Ohhhh god...” Joy whimpered.

Jackie slipped around her and sat on the closed seat of the toilet and smiled up into Joy’s wide-open eyes. Her hands sidled up under her friend’s skirt until she could pull her panties down to mid thigh. She held the skirt up and pressed a kiss on the triangle of dark curls. Joy’s breathing jumped.

Jackie slipped her fingers between the girl’s legs. “You are wet, my dear!” she smiled.

Joy jumped as the finger slipped neatly between the lips of her pussy. “Oh goddddd... “ She breathed.

Jackie looked intently as her finger returned moist from Joy’s slit. She looked up as she licked it clean with bright red lipsticked lips, and then slipped it along the slit until she could insert it deeply into Joy’s vagina. Joy spread her legs. She couldn’t help encouraging the simple, sweet invasion. And then she felt JackieÕs tongue teasing there at the very end of her slit where the folds of her pussy came to her mound and then turned back into the other lip. The tongue slipped deeper along her slit and one finger became two fingers. The tongue and the fingers felt so good she thought she would melt with excitement. Joy didn’t want it to end. There they were the fingers reaching into the wet velvet folds of her vagina, the tongue kissing her in the most sensitive part of her body. She looked down at Jackie and found her rolling her dark eyes upward. She could just see the pink tongue ... reaching ... teasing ... tasting ... my god “tasting my pussy ... Oh my ... ohhh.” The words slipped out. They seemed to excite Jackie, whose tongue went to work even harder. Her fingers found the G-spot and Joy was afraid she would collapse with pleasure. Her knees were weak. She grasped Jackie’s head and hugged her to her pussy. She felt a little ashamed to seem to be forcing her, but she simply was too excited to resist the impulse. An orgasm shook her. She could feel the electric thrill between her pussy and her nipples and she caught herself by pressing against the walls. The airplane hit a bit of turbulence and the seat belt sign went on.

Jackie stood up and kissed her. Joy could taste her own pussy on the lips Jackie offered. They smiled into each other’s eyes a moment.

“Like it?” Jackie said quietly.

Joy could only flutter her eyelids and nodded, as Jackie unlatched the door and stepped out. She heard her speak to the stewardess. “Broken bra strap, do you have a safety pin?”

“I’ll get one, but you need to take your seat.”

Joy found a towelette and dabbed between her legs to blot the excess moisture with a slightly trembling hand. She tried to calm herself and come back down to earth. Taking a deep breath, she pulled up her panties under the tight skirt and looked at herself in the mirror. She mouthed the words to her image: “My god!” She slipped out the door and hurried to buckle her seat belt.

The turbulence quieted and the seat belt went off again.

The stewardess returned with a little sewing kit that had safety pins in a little pocket. She handed it to Jackie with a tiny knowing smile.

“She doesn’t look like she needs one.”

“I know ... pretty isn’t she?”

The stew nodded, grinning at Joy. She disappeared back into her duties.

They were soon giggling quietly together at what they had done. Joy slipped her hand between the leather seat and Jackie’s thigh to bring back the feeling of intimacy she had just felt between them. Jackie wrapped her fingers around Joy’s thumb and held her hand there in place.

Changing planes in Austin for Acapulco was easy because they had an hour and a half to walk a short distance. Looking out at the small plane, Jackie commented, “Good thing we made the club on that flight, this one looks a little bit small for romance.”

“You are definitely naughty!” Joy replied, digging into Jackie’s ribs.

“At least the next time some wise guy asks if we are members, we won’t have to answer ‘no.’”

“But what if Andrew is there and he answers ‘no’Ò Joy laughed.


Cor ... bit of a steam bath, what?”

“Yes, my goodness...” Joy replied.

The man turned to help Joy with her bag from the passing belt. The baggage claim was outside but quite near the stand where a number of vans waited.

“Looks like we are going to the same place.” A typical Englishman, he wore a necktie and proper suit, in spite of traveling to a tropical climate. His eyeglasses had slipped down his perspiration-loaded nose but he maintained the smiling face. As he struggled with the bags and the driver tossed them into the first van. “Bit of luck, really.”

“Looks like you’ve got a conquest, Joy.” Jackie said quietly as they took two seats together.

“Don’t be silly! You think?” Joy frumped at her friend. She was pleased though, to be so teased, and touched Jackie’s arm affectionately.

The nerdish Englishman swung into the seat behind theirs, slinging a backpack with a Canon label into the overhead rack. The van pulled away, with only a few seats occupied and the driver gave his announcements in favor of the hotel and told them it would be a short trip and that the breeze would be more refreshing as they climbed to the location of the hotel situated as it was on the cliff overlooking the harbor.

For now they traveled along a road surrounded on both sides with thick jungle-like foliage of bright greeen, sun-drenched color. Everywhere there was the sense of the sun being very, very bright and everything under the sun being of highly saturated colors, be it man-made paint, or god inspired flowers and leafs. It was like driving through one of those old Technicolor movies or your father’s slides of the time he toured the rain forest of Borneo.

Joy hung her arm over the back of the seat to talk to Nigel and Jackie teased quietly from beside her. Mischievously, Jackie began sliding her hand along Joy’s leg. Joy yelped with surprise, and then settled down, her legs akimbo turned toward Jackie. She scratched her nails along Jackie’s arm, encouraging her. Jackie drifted higher, under Joy’s skirt.

Joy’s conversation was slightly disjointed but she and Nigel continued. Suddenly he leapt up and reached for the backpack. Jackie withdrew her hand quickly and sat up straight. Joy giggled, self-consciously.

“I’m a keen photographer, brought my kit along. These flowers will be spectacular.” He busied himself with extracting a professional looking camera and Joy oohed and aahed over the technical looking equipment to his immense pleasure.

“Are you interested in photography, by any chance?”

“Oh, no, not really, snapshots, really. Always thought I would take a lesson or two someday.”

“Fascinating ... you know, when you get into it ... I’ll be going out to snap some of the sights. Perhaps I can offer my services ... a little camera tuition, what say?”

“Oh ... really? Would I be in the way?”

“Not a bit. Love some company, don’t you know? I’ll ring you when you are settled.”

Jackie’s hand had returned to Joy’s thigh and she moved a little higher until the backs of her fingers touched panty. Joy tensed momentarily, then continued.

“Do you do it professionally, Mr... ______? The photography, that is?”

Jackie giggled, and Joy curved her nails across her arm shushing her.

“Winstanley, Nigel Winstanley ... at your service. No, more’s the pity, just a serious avocation. Pity one can’t always do what one most likes for a living, init? No, no, I labor in the headmaster vineyard, tiny little school, but we do alright by the boys, if I do say so.”

“Really? My husband was a teacher, rest his soul. My name is Bergerac, Joy Bergerac, and this is my dear friend Jackie, well, Jacqueline.” Jackie beamed over the seat back. Joy pulled off her wedding band and fumbled with Jackie’s blouse, slipping it into Jackie’s brassiere cup, then dangling her left hand over the back of the seat. Jackie made an open mouthed expression laughing silently at her friend.

“Nice to meet you both. My goodness, I’ve had a stroke of luck, haven’t I? Stumbling on two such lovely traveling companions? Much like a young boy’s fantasy, eh? What?”

“Oh, look at that ... beautiful. “ Joy pointed off over the blue Pacific Ocean now visible as the old van lumbered up the side of the mountain.

“Was ... a teacher, was he? I believe I understood you to say “was’ a teacher?”

“Yes, died suddenly two years ago.”

“I am sorry ... Mrs. Bergerac. Must have left quite a hole ... his leaving, I mean. I am sorry ... for your loss.”

“Oh, thank you ... one moves on ... you know. Difficult at first, of course ... and then later the odd moment ... of loneliness ... you know. I just try to keep myself busy.” She jabbed Jackie, trying to make her stop giggling. Jackie’s fingers were under Joy’s panties, stroking against the patch of hair covering her mound. Joy gasped slightly, causing Mr. Winstanley to wonder if she was alright.

“All right?” he asked.

The road turned steep as the surroundings began to look a little more urban and the population of inviting signs advertising hotels and restaurants increased.

“Would I be too forward ... to invite you two ladies to join me for dinner?”

“Oh, I’m not sure. Probably going to take an early evening...”

“Have to eat sometime...” Jackie said quickly.

“Yes, of course you do. Won’t you just say yes? I’m feeling lonely already in these beautiful surroundings. Make it so much nicer to have someone to talk to, don’t you know?”

It was agreed, though Joy seemed a little miffed at Jackie agreeing. “Why did you do that? Are you crazy?” she said quickly when the bellman had left them in their room.

“Me? You are the one who is making the move on the nerd next door.”

“Well, you egged me on!” She couldn’t keep the smile off her face though. And they were soon laughing together at the adventure on the van. Joy pushed Jackie back onto the big bed and fumbled playfully pretending to be searching her brassiere or the ring she had secreted there, but her search quickly became a caress and their lips joined.

“And you made me come bra-less. What must have Mr. Winstanley thought of that?”

“I should think he “quite enjoyed it.’” Jackie giggled.

Joy unbuttoned Jackie’s blouse and then reached around her and released the clasp of her brassiere and tugged it down her arms. Jackie unbuttoned Joy’s dress and let the globes fall into her eager hands. They squeezed each other’s breasts, lying on their sides facing each other.

“Oh, this feels good. Lying here after the long trip with a breeze from the ocean!” Jackie murmured. “ And these in my hands.”

Joy nodded and pressed her lips against the top swell of Jackie’s breast, then slid her tongue down to loop around the nipple.

While Joy suckled, Jackie let her hands find another button. She pressed the button through its loop and caressed her belly button and then the soft satin panty over Joy’s tummy. Another button was right over her mound and Joy took a deep breath as Jackie manipulated it against the arch of her pubic mound. She writhed in pleasure against the fiddling hand and fingers. The button came loose. Joy gasped as she felt fingers glide over her and down between her legs. The next button was there between her legs, just a little below where the mound became a secret slit between her legs. She parted her legs a little more. The last button was just above her knees and it gave way and Jackie pushed the dress wide apart to look at her friend lying there in nothing but a pretty pair of panties.

“Oh ... pretty.” She said quietly. “And keep that up.” Joy sucked the nipple into her mouth and played her tongue around it.

They returned to kissing as Jackie pushed the dress off her shoulders and Joy unbuttoned the waist of Jackie’s skirt and slid her hand down the front of the lacy panties and between her legs.

They tossed the garments aside and returned to the middle of the bed, and then languidly pressed their breasts against each other, moving them in little circular motions against the yielding flesh of the other. They broke apart for a moment and stared up at the Cuban fan whirling over the bed.

“Oh god, but this is divine ... isn’t it?

Joy whispered, “Yes ... yessssÉ”

They lay there, two beautiful girls in their panties, and snuggled and slumbered for a while, caressing tenderly from time to time, quietly moaning with pleasure, fondling soft feminine curves, smoothing love lines over each other’s bodies.


“You’re staring at me!” Jackie said, her eyes partially open.

“I’m sorry, I was watching you sleep. You looked so peaceful.” Joy took Jackie’s nipples between gentle fingers.

“Mmmmm, keep it up, feels yummy.”

“OK, I will.” Joy pressed her mound closer as she squeezed and twisted the nipples slightly. The sensation of having their panty-clad pussy mounds firmly against each other zipped through her body, making her own nipples crisp immediately.

Jackie put her arm around Joy’s waist and pulled her close.

“I repeat ... Mmmmmmm!”

“Mmmmmm ... me too.”

They lay playing with each other. Jackie opened her eyes a bit wider and smiled. “We did accept the dinner offer, didn’t we?”

“Yes, but we don’t have to.”

“No, it’s OK.

“I don’t know what possessed me! We shouldn’t. What was I thinking?”

“You were having fun with him ... with a man...” Jackie giggled.

“But why? After all, this is what I want...”

“Doesn’t mean you can’t also want a man; a man who flirts with you; a man who has a penis.?

“Oh, Jackie, stop! I’m a married woman! What am I doing?”

“Having fun.” She repeated.

Joy put her cheek against her friend’s cheek. “Ohhhh...”

“What were you thinking before I woke up?”

“I can’t say. I ... I’m embarrassed.”

“You can tell me.” Jackie squeezed her bottom, then rubbed lightly against the soft satin of Joy’s panty.

“No...”

“Yes...”

I ... I, can’t say it. I was thinking of you...”

“Yes?”

“You and I.”

“Yes?” Jackie opened her eyes wide and smiled widely.

“You know.”

“No, I don’t.”

“You know ... doing things ... with each oth...”

“Doing what?” she teased.

“Eating ... eating each other. There! I said it!”

“Did it make you wet?”

“I ... Don’t know.”

Jackie slipped her hand down the front of Joy’s panties and pushed a finger down along her moist slit.

“Ah, ha! It did, make my sweet pussy moist.” I love feeling you like this. Do you like me feeling you like this?” she teased.

Joy nodded, but said nothing, her face bright red.

“Want to?”

Joy nodded again.

Jackie turned around on the bed and giggled in anticipation.

She parted Joy’s legs and slipped a finger under the leg of her panties and immediately licked along the outer lips between Joy’s legs.

“Ohhhhhhh...” Joy moaned, as she pushed Jackie’s legs apart and kissed against the soft silken panel between her legs. She moaned her pleasure against the warm, soft, pleasant smelling pussy and then blew warm breath through the pink material.

“Ohhh, dear,” Jackie said quietly between Joy’s legs. “Lick me, honey. I love having you do that to me. Having you nuzzle between my legs and suck on my clitoris. Please do that. Ohhhh, yes, Joy! Yes, dear, like that!”

Joy pulled the firm little nubbin between her lips and held on tight, feeling Jackie’s wetness increase and the taste of her essence fill her mouth with the warm wonderful elixir of love. The wetness spread over her lips and cheeks as she eagerly sucked her friend’s clitoris and licked the generous soft lips between Jackie’s thighs. She thrust her tongue as deep into Jackie’s vagina as she could and felt her squirm and then felt a little bite on her own clitoris suffusing her with pleasure. In a moment both girls were racked with shudders of orgasm, their arms wrapped tight around each other’s waist while licking and sucking each other’s wet, soft, delicious vulva flowers.

Jackie turned around and gathered Joy against her body. Still trembling, her hands were everywhere at once, squeezing her bottom, caressing her breasts, soothing up and down her back and her waist, touching her everywhere, moaning with pleasure.

“Oh, God, Joy! Joy, that was wonderful! Oh god, but it was delicious. Oh, you made me cum so ... so ... sooo wonderfully. Thank you, dear girl, thank you.

“Oh, Jackie ... it was...” she shuddered happily and clung to Jackie, unable to speak more than that.

They cuddled there under the tropical fan overhead and let the air react with the perspiration of love to sooth them further. Two girls lying uninhibitedly in their panties on a wide bed looking out over the ocean.

“We should get up and get ready for dinner, shouldn’t we?”

“Oh, we don’t have to, Jackie. I should call Mr. Winstanley and tell him we are too ... tired.”

“And disappoint the poor man?” Jackie giggled.

“Stop!”

“I want to see his seduction technique and see if it works on you.”

“After what we just had?” Joy giggled and blushed. “And I’m a married woman!”

“Going to wear your ring?”

Joy spluttered but didn’t answer, she just got red in the face and slapped Jackie’s bottom playfully.

“Yes, I should be jealous. I make you tingle all over and you still want a man.”

“I do not! I never said that! But don’t you ever? I mean want a man, still?”

“Yes of course!. They have that one charm, don’t they? And we love them always so eager to push it in, don’t we?”

“You are terrible ... you know that?”

“True, isn’t it?”

Joy nodded her head and buried her face against Jackie’s neck, inhaling the scent of her perfume that clung there through the whole day of traveling.

“Yes ... but, Jackie ... I can never do without this ... never ... and by the way, you smell so nice.”

“Then we are agreed to always do each other ... and still let our husband push into us once in awhile, shall we?” She laughed out loud with a deep-throated sound.

“Yes, please!” said Joy, with a kiss on Jackie’s lips.

“And maybe Mr. Winstanley, for good measure.”

“Stop! You brat!”

“Don’t you wonder?”

“What?”

“Well, don’t you just wonder if Mr. Winstanley might just have a big one?”

Joy squeezed her eyes closed and grimaced but remained tight-lipped.

“He has, I noticed, rather long fingers and big feet for a man his size.” Jackie teased.

“Oh, come on, let’s take a shower.” Joy suggested, standing and pulling on Jackie’s hand.

Joy turned the shower on and held her hand to see if it was OK on temperature, then turned and yanked down Jackie’s panties, letting her step out of them.

‘I need to pee.” Jackie said.

“After what we have just done ... do I need to leave?”

“Why, Joy ... you are getting practically bold!” she replied in feigned shock. She sat down on the stool and reached for the waist of Joy’s panties, pulling them slowly down until the hair of her pussy was in front of her. “You are so pretty down here! But you are a little crusty, what have you done to yourself?”

Joy blushed and said nothing.

“I’m a nasty girl, you are thinking?”

Joy nodded.

Jackie leaned forward amid the sound of the stream if water and kissed her pussy.

Jackie stood up and opened the shower door, leaving Joy a chance to use the toilet, too. When she had finished, she was pulled into the steaming shower and stared openly at the drops of water beading up on Jackie’s breasts. Jackie was ready with a large washcloth already soaped and ready and she began swirling suds around the firm breasts of her friend. She knelt before her and smiled up, touching her tongue to the tip of Joy’s pudenda as the water cascaded over her breasts, down her tummy and in a stream onto Jackie’s waiting tongue. She pressed forward and let her tongue open Joy’s lips once again.

“Mr. Winstanley doesn’t know what he is missing.” She said with a grin. “Or should I say that he certainly has good taste?”

Joy caressed her head and held her there for a moment, a rueful smile crossing her lips.

“You are talking about something that just cannot happen! Why do you talk such silliness?”

They dried each other off and the tiled bathroom rang with their laughter as they teased back and forth.

“I’m afraid I made you a little red ... down there. This cream is nice and doesn’t have any alcohol in it. Shall I?’

Joy nodded and parted her legs a little as Jackie rubbed some of the cream on her fingers and smoothed it between her legs. Joy closed her eyes, unable to escape the pleasure the caress gave her.

“Want to do me?”

“Yes, I’d love to.”

She spread the soothing cream between her friend’s legs and then leaned forward and they shared a moment kissing.

Jackie held up a pair of red lace panties, examined them and stepped into them. “If he invites you to go with him after dinner, where would you take him, our place or his?”

“Well, his place ... couldn’t bring him here ... Wait a minute! He is not going to do that!”

“I note for the record that the lady didn’t say ‘no’” though. Jackie laughed and hugged Joy.

“Traitor!”

As they walked out the door into the open-air hall, Mr. Winstanley was locking the door of the room next door.

“Well, this is convenient!” he said. I was wondering if you would remember the time!”

“To the minute, Mr. Winstanley, to the minute!” Jackie said with a smile.

Joy chattered nervously on the way to the restaurant.

Seated in a circular booth with Mr. Winstanley in the middle, the conversation became more and more comfortable as the wine waiter filled and refilled glasses.

“Mr. Winstanley, don’t you think you could take your tie off now? Looks like everyone is pretty casually dressed.” Jackie asked, touching his sleeve as she spoke.

“Nigel, please. It’s a habit, sorry. Seems stuffy you Americans, I suppose.” He replied with a smile. He left the tie in place.

“Some places, we cut them off, you know.” Joy said menacingly, tugging at the end of his tie.

“Wouldn’t hurt this old thing, I shouldn’t think. Probably help it a bit.” He replied, joining their laughter.

“Hmmm not such a nerd after all,” Jackie thought, as his knee made contact with hers under the table. “Maybe there is life in the old boy after all. She looked piercingly at Joy, who was focused on their male companion. But then she started slightly, and Jackie noted that Nigel’s right hand had disappeared beneath the tablecloth near Joy’s knee. Joy’s eyes flashed toward Jackie and the blush rose in her face.

Jackie smiled knowingly and Joy turned slowly back to Nigel, intent on some question he was asking about American Schools and teachers. Jackie wondered just how bold he might get with a little encouragement, and she applied slight pressure with her own knee. With one hand on Joy’s knee and his other knee against Jackie’s Nigel was beginning to have slight trouble with his sentences. After several minutes, Jackie noticed Joy’s hand slip beneath the cloth and linger for a while, and then sneakily, both their hands return to the table. She kept talking, looking intently at Nigel all the time, but she had obviously let him play with her knee for a time and now had removed it.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.