First Alternate
Chapter 2: Ohio Beachcombers

Copyright© 2016 by jackieoh

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2: Ohio Beachcombers - Joy and Jackie discover they have bi-sexual interests and their friendship develops. An adventure in Mexico helps them explore their new world.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Spanking   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse   Public Sex   Slow  

“The beach? I hate to admit this, but I haven’t been to the beach since we moved to town. Yes, I’d love to tag along. Don’t know much about shells either, but I have a swimsuit and skin that cries out for tanning.” Jackie put down the phone and laughed.

“That was my new friend Joy. She’s taking me to the beach tomorrow!”

“Really ... what will you do there?” Jack muttered.

“Become a beachcomber, I presume. I’ll bring you a conch shell!”

“Good grief! What are all these people doing here at, what is it, 6AM?”

Joy smiled. “Ya gotta be here before the rest of ‘em! Actually, on a good morning when there has been some wind during the night, fresh things are washed up, so this is the time to find the treasures. Last night’s storm will have made this beach completely fresh! Now aren’t you glad we are friends?”

“Yes, but it isn’t dong my beauty sleep any good at all! You are a little bit crazy, you know.”

“Look ... there by your toes...”

“It’s pretty, maybe I WILL take it home and ... do what with it?”

“Keep it by your pool! You will have a whole collection by 9AM.”

They laughed and talked and popped shells and smooth rocks into their bags as they walked along the beach. Looking out across the lake, the sky’s grey met the grey water, almost no difference in shade, so the world seemed to be entirely one color. A hundred feet away, two young women had stopped to stare at the lake and skip flat rocks under a sky laden with swooping seagulls. They came together and kissed. Not a peck on the cheek but a lovers’ kiss, long and poignant with feeling. They leaned into each other, hands at their sides, but instead pressed close together, only their heads moving in a sinuous, slow dance around their joined lips.

Joy nudged Jackie and they looked at the pair together without commenting.

“You know what I like about being with you, Jackie?”

“My good looks? My sense of humor? My sense of the ironic?”

“NO! None of those.”

She said nothing for a little time, seeming to search the shore again for more shells.

“I’m sorry, what then?” Jackie said, contritely.

“Oh ... I shouldn’t say this ... I was just thinking.” Another pause, Jackie looked at the pair of lovers again, then back at her friend. She shook her head, not understanding.

Joy continued quietly, almost shyly. “If I were with some of the others, I would feel I had to agree that their kiss was scandalous ... or something worse. With you, I know there will be no such judgment.”

“Oh ... well ... thank you. You mean Millie wouldn’t approve?” Jackie giggled quietly. “S’pose you’re right about that.”

“I know that I can even say that I thought that kiss was very pretty.”

Jackie looked at her and nodded with a wan smile.

“Which would be the truth.” Joy finished her thought and looked closely into Jackie’s eyes.”

“Yes ... it was.”

“Can I tell you something else?”

“Of course. I hope it’s something juicy!” Jackie said with a twinkle in her eyes.

“I’m serious, Jackie.” She slapped Jackie’s arm in a fake punch. “Last night Andy wanted to watch a porn movie he brought home. He has figured out that I am more comfortable with what he refers to as “girl on girl” than with some of the more lurid ones.”

Jackie stopped walking and turned all her attention on the other woman. “Yes, yes, yes? Go on.”

“Don’t tease. Here is the thing. Not only did we have good sex, I insisted on being on top!” Jackie’s laughter rang out over the beach.

“Now stop it.” Joy’s face was quite red with a blush that started at her neckline. She was smiling and looking away, but she grabbed Jackie by the arms. “Now stop it! I’m serious. Do you think it means I’m lesbian?”

Jackie laughed even more and then quieted down.

“No, Joy, I would be quite surprised if you were!”

“Wait there’s more. The other day, when we were by your pool ... remember what happened? I mean, you didn’t mean ... it was accidental, but you put suntan lotion on my breasts. The thing is, I enjoyed that! I liked you touching me. I would have done anything to keep you doing that ... all afternoon.”

“So? Don’t you know that I enjoyed it too? Yes, it was accidental ... but then the electricity just shot through my body. It doesn’t mean anything. Two friends touching. I think it is nice for friends to touch. It makes it a real friendship. I think.”

“Oh ... OK. Yessss ... yes ... I think so too. So you are alright with it?”

Jackie nodded slowly and looked into Joy’s eyes. “I mean there have been moments when I just wanted to hug you, for something you said, or something you did. I usually hold myself back, but if we were teenagers, I would hug you. Now that we are older, I guess we’re supposed to be more mature.”

“Really?”

“Yes, really.” She grinned.

“How nice! Thank you!”

They walked on picking up shells as they went. Talking, listening to the gulls calling loudly overhead. The sun seemed to pop up suddenly behind them, the mist clearing, and suddenly they were awash in the golden glow of morning sun over the trees behind them.

“I wish you wouldn’t, you know.”

Jackie didn’t understand at first.

“Oh, you mean you don’t want me to hug you?”

“No. I mean I wish you wouldn’t hold back...”

“OK, I won’t then.” She laughed again. “Even if Millie is there.”

They laughed together and promised each other they were just using Millie as an example, that she was really a good person.

“Do you think that if I just up and kissed you on the lips, Millie would pop out of the bushes and make a comment?” Joy giggled self-consciously.

“You mean Millie comes here at this time of day too? Never!”

“Then you would be fairly safe.”

“Oh, you found a Riffleshell, that’s called a Northern Riffelshell, and it is on the endangered list. Good for you. And that is one of the bad guys, that’s a shell of a Zebra Mussel, you know the one that came over from Russia and they are trying so hard to get rid of?”

“I think Millie would jump out from behind a rock and catch me if I kissed you, right now.”

Jackie turned, grabbed her face and pressed her lips to Joy’s and held it. Joy tensed at first, then slowly relaxed.

When the kiss stopped she looked around her cautiously.

Jackie stood grinning at her. “See? No Millie.”

“Yeah, but you snuck up on her.” Joy laughed.

They turned and walked on the return direction.

“I could do better.”

“What?”

“I wasn’t ready. I can kiss better...”

“But you won’t.” Jackie chided her.

Joy stopped in front of her friend, but couldn’t resist taking a careful look around where they stood. There were few people left on the beach now and it was quiet. Only the hush, hush, hush of the small waves lapping against the sloping beach could be heard.

She leaned close and pressed her lips to Jackie’s. Jackie was surprised to feel her tongue explore ... tentatively. They leaned together, bosom to bosom. The kiss continued, Jackie opened her lips and felt the tingling thrill that only comes from a fresh, new, French kiss. She shifted her feet so that their bodies were in contact all along their height. She felt the firm bulge of Joy’s thigh touch her own, then slide so that it was centered between her thighs.

“Mmmmmmm...” she murmured as she slipped her tongue into joy’s mouth in reply. They stood leaning like that ... until at last, Jackie’s arms went around Joy in an embrace. Joy’s hands rested on Jackie’s hips. Slowly, reluctantly, their lips parted. They stood back and stared at each other.

“That was ... something...” Jackie murmured.

“Yes...” Joy gasped.

Very slowly, they turned and continued their stroll toward the other end of the beach.

“You were right!” Jackie said quietly. “Thank you.”

Joy nodded and smiled. “Oh my god, that was the most exciting thing I ever did.” Her words tumbled out in a breathless ramble.

“If we walk on another 100 yards and did that again, I think people would just assume it was another couple.”

“You mean it? Not sure my heart can take it.”

“Well, Millie didn’t catch us.”

“OK.” Joy said breathlessly.

When they stopped, Jackie noticed Joy’s eyes focus on her lips and she pushed her tongue out to meet Joy’s lips. The kiss was moist and active. Jackie took joy’s hand and brought it between their bodies and guided the hand over her breast. She felt Joy’s intake of breath and then her increased eagerness with her tongue as she squeezed the big globe and held on through the kiss.

“Press your tummy against me, Joy.” She whispered, pulling apart for just a moment and then pressing wet lips to capture her again. Tingling sensations coursed through her body as Joy found her nipple and squeezed as she pressed her midsection fully against her new lover.

They broke away and waded into the water, holding hands.

“That was something!” Jackie said quietly, looking out over the lake.

“Are we lovers?”

“Mmmmm. Ya think?” They laughed together, neither sure of the answer to that provocative question.

“Let’s go home. I’d love another dip in your swimming pool.”

“Good, so would I.” They were quiet as they walked to the car. “I might even give you another massage!” Jackie said, her tongue in her cheek.

“It’s my weakness. You know that? I have always loved having someone massage me. Touch me. Touch my feet or my legs, or other places really and I melt!” Joy confessed this truth about herself and glanced at the reaction a little furtively.

“I noticed.” Jackie giggled. “But ... I love doing massages. I always have. Even as a student nurse, other girls would get me to do their patients.

As Joy drove them home, Jackie slipped her hand between the seat and Joy’s thigh. Joy looked at her.

“I don’t want to lose contact.” She smiled.


“I didn’t bring a swimsuit again.”

“We could skinny-dip.” Jackie teased.

“Oh god, I can’t remember the last time I was naked in front of another girl! I might have to keep my panties.”

“Isn’t it funny, how different people are? Some of the girls in nurses’ training just seemed to love being naked in the dorm, remember?”

“Yes, I know; I couldn’t...”

“Really? Always.”

“Always at least panties, usually a brassiere, too, preferably a slip too!” she laughed at herself. “I don’t know why. I’m still that way; I have the biggest collection of underpants on my street ... I’m sure. Maybe it reminds me of Dr. Jim.”

“Ah, the plot thickens.”

“Dr. Jim was the cutest intern ever. I used to follow him down the hall just to smell his aftershave or whatever it was he wore. I had been married only a few years, and we were friends. We took coffee breaks together sometimes. And one day, he leaned close, I smelled that wonderful masculine scent, and said, honest to god, ‘Joy ... I have been staring at your pantyline all morning. It’s driving me crazy.’ He smiled that cute smile and I blushed about seven shades and just stared at him. Then he said, ‘won’t you please show them to me, maybe it will calm me down.’ Then he laughed and pointed at my blushing face. But on the way back to the floor, I pulled him into a linen closet. It was the most outrageous things I ever, ever, ever did! He didn’t know what to say, but just followed. I looked him in the eye and pulled my skirt up and gave him a long look at my pretty pink panties!”

Jackie laughed and asked. “Good for you, and what did he say.”

“He said, ‘Thank you ... very pretty, ‘ in a choked voice. First time I ever saw him at a loss for words.”

They were in the driveway and they lugged their sacks of treasures and shells into the house.

“That was a cute story.” Jackie said as she pushed Joy gently against the wall in the foyer. Leaning against her, she pressed the girl’s lips apart with her tongue and they stood for a long minute of eager kissing. “And deserved a kiss.” She finished.

“I’ll make some tea. Is there more to that story?”

“A little. Maybe I’ll tell you sometime.”

“Just tell me, did he ever see your panties again?”

Joy nodded and looked away.

“Mmmmmm.” Jackie said no more; she just smiled at their conspiracy. “Does anyone else know?”

Joy shook her head and looked at her wide-eyed.

‘OK, OK, it’s safe with me. Are we panty-dipping or skinny-dipping? It’s up to you. Or do you want a swimsuit?”

After swimming a couple laps, they settled on the side of the pool hanging onto the edge and continued.

“That old suit of mine does something for you. Cute on you.”

“Thanks.” Joy pulled at the top, pulling the cups a little higher.

“You haven’t told your husband the Dr. Jim story?”

“No. No one.”

“I feel honored.” Jackie giggled.

“I think, actually, he has a fantasy about Dr. Jim ... and me, though. But I have never told ... You could pound nails in me and I would never admit it.”

“You know you have such pretty eyes ... I mean looking into them is really quite ... emotional ... I think for a woman ... or for a man.”

Joy submerged and then re-emerged looking slightly embarrassed. “Ohhhh, you make me tingle all over when you say that. How about this?”

She submerged so that only her eyes were above water. The blue waves covered her mouth like a mask.

“YES!” Jackie laughed and the sound echoed around them. “you should always wear a mask! Your eyes are beautiful ... and SEXY!

“That’s what the doctors used to say to me in O.R. When I had a mask on. I was embarrassed at the time, but of course, it was exciting too.”

“Dr. Jim??”

Joy ducked under the water again, hiding her grin. “No...” she spluttered, “another doctor ... or two ... older...”

“I am getting the real skinny on Joy, I have the feeling.”

“Yes. Why do I keep talking? I am getting deeper and deeper. I’ll shut up.”

They were bobbing up and down in the water and their bodies touched from time to time. Joy came down on Jackie’s toes and then stopped and left her toes overlapping the other girl’s feet in an underwater caress. Their breasts touched as they stole another tongue tangled kiss just at the water level.

“Ohhhh... “ Joy gasped.

“Would you like that massage, Joy? Before we turn into raisins?

She nodded, slipping her hand around Jackie’s back and pulling her close. Their lips had parted only a fraction of an inch and Jackie’s breath had seemed to bathe Joy’s lips in warmth. The kiss resumed, and Joy pressed her mound against the firmness in Jackie’s swimsuit. Jackie felt Joy’s hand stray downward, her fingers barely sliding under the waistband of her suit. They guided each other to the ladder and Joy swung up the ladder.

“I can certainly see what Dr. Jim found so appealing.”

“Jackie ... you’re not going to keep saying things like that?” Joy giggled, her voice showing a slight concern over having told her secret.

“A cute tush!” Jackie said, smacking her friend’s bottom.

“Ohhh, god, I’m so sensitive there it is embarrassing.”

Joy moaned with pleasure as Jackie began massaging her feet. Jackie spread the oil over the bottoms of her feet and then moved up her legs to the back of her knees, squeezing gently but firmly. She straddled her on the chaise, sitting on Joy’s bottom.

“Have you noticed how erotic it is to put your bottom against another woman?”

“Just now.” Joy murmured.

Their combined giggling moved their firm asses together in what became a sensual caress. They tried to ignore it, perhaps denying it, but that’s what it was. Jackie noticed that her own natural lubricants had begun flowing slightly between her legs. She lingered longer than necessary in that position until it became too obvious to her that their moving bottoms were actually part of making love. She turned and unfastened the back clasp of Joy’s bra and snaked her hands down the sides of her breasts, massaging and spreading sun blocker with sensitive hands.

“Ohhhhh, yes...” Joy moaned softly.

Jackie’s hands glided over the smooth back. She paused and then pulled the bikini bottom down a little.

“Is this OK?”

Joy nodded. “Yes...” she said quietly.

“You say you are sensitive here?”

Joy nodded, saying nothing as Jackie’s hands roamed lightly over the twin mounds of her bottom.

“Gorgeous!”

“Mmph...” was all she managed. The hands were squeezing now, and then gliding lightly, like a whisper of a breeze through an open window on a summer night. The sensation sent tendrils of electricity from the tight slit between her legs in both directions tingling into her toes and also her nipples as Jackie fondled the flesh of her bottom. “Ohhhhh ... Jackie ... ohhhhhh ... ohhhh ... oh ... yes ... so nice.”

Jackie felt the same electric thrill coursing along her body, both from the feel of Joy’s lovely bottom and the visual experience on looking at the firm, beautifully rounded body and the perfect chasm between such firm feminine buns. She had a momentary urge to slide her hand deep between the mounds, but closed her eyes and resolved not to push so far ... so soon. Afraid to spoil the moment with too much familiarity, she moved away to avoid the temptation. She stopped and turned back, then brushed her fingers from side to side across the delicious looking split and heard Joy moan again with the thrill her fingers were giving. She finished with a light spank spanning the two cheeks leaving the clear blush of a handprint. She pulled the bikini up over the lovely flesh, hiding the crack, so inviting, with a band of wet swimsuit.

“Ouch ... ohhhhhhhh.”

“Turn over, Joy.” She whispered, her lips close to her ear. Almost as an afterthought, she kissed the feminine ear with its wisp of damp hair.

“Are you sure no one can...” Joy said nervously.

“Yes, I’m sure. But, we can go in on the screened porch if you like.

She nodded and they moved inside, both women feeling the sensations of sexual arousal. Look, that suit is clammy and you are all dried off, why don’t you slip out of it, you can put your panties on if you want. Joy turned away and slipped the damp suit off. Jackie watched her behind jiggle as she toweled off and then pulled the full pink panties taut over the beautiful cheeks of her ass. The elastic wasn’t straight, and Jackie slipped a finger under each side and ran them along over her ass cheeks deep down between her legs. She could hear Joy’s sharp intake of breath as she felt the closeness of the fingers to her pussy lips.

“I’ve never seen a double chaise lounge. Where did you get it?”

“Not quite double, just extra wide. Jack actually built it! After we broke a chaise out here with too-exuberant sex! He always tells people we ‘broke the fucking springs!’” she laughed and winked at Joy. “So he built it out of solid redwood one weekend in a fit of creativity.”

“Ohmigod, he’s clever.” Joy lay down on the soft cushioned plaid.

“I’ll get us a glass of wine.”

“My husband doesn’t like me to drink. He says I can’t drink, that I get stupid-drunk.”

“One won’t hurt. I will not let you get out of hand, Joy. Besides, we are out of husband-sight” Jackie laughed.

The wine felt warm and relaxing. Joy lay back down, her bra clutched to her bosom, but still loose. “This feels so good, Jackie, thank you.”

Jackie had worked up the firm legs with a rolling massage of Joy’s flesh and now straddled her generous hips and looked down at her. Jackie’s bottom just touched Joy’s mound, sending another electric spark of sexual realization through her body.

“Now... “ she heard herself gasp slightly as she rubbed her hands with the oil and began oiling the girl’s tummy and waist.

“OK?” she questioned as her hands cupped the opulent firm breasts, pushing the loose bra out of the way. She could hear that her own breath was coming in short gasps and her heart was pounding. She began kneading as Joy nodded, her eyes closed. She laid her bra cups loosely over the hands now fondling her breasts and shivered with pleasure.”

“Ohhhhhh, god ... my god ... yesss.”

Jackie felt a definite dampness in the crotch of her own panties now, even more than before. “They are wonderful ... your tits are just lovely...” she heard her voice, tight with emotion. As her hands swept up the curves to squeeze the blunt nipples, she glanced up to see that Joy was looking intently at her own breasts now swaying as she massaged her friend.

“Oh, Jackie ... yours are wonderful ... what lovely breasts you have, and ... your nipples ... Ohhhhh ... What nice nipples...”

“Touch them?” Jackie said softly.

Joy was blushing furiously but her hands cupped the swaying breasts and gently squeezed. “Ohmigod, they feel so good. It is so nice...”

“Yes...” Jackie agreed.

“Ohhh...”

They fondled in silence broken only by their own breathing and an occasional moan. Joy squeezed and moved her hands until she clasped both conical nipples in the crotch of her hands. “Beautiful...”

“Oh, my god ... you are so good with my breasts.” Jackie murmured. “I don’t know when they have felt so good. Feel my heart beating?” Jackie settled back just enough that their mounds touched.

“Ohhhh ... the movies ... in the movies, the things the girls do ... look like they just know how to touch another woman ... touch in ways different from a man...”

“What did you see that you want to have me do, Joy?”

“This ... and other ... ohhhhhh, yes...” Jackie kissed her nipple for the first time. As she heard Joy’s moan of pleasure, she sucked the big nipple into her mouth and moistened it with her tongue. She continued as Joy continued a low plaintive moan she could feel through the nipple she was suckling and their mounds now pressed tight together. Since she was sitting partially upright, Jackie’s labia were touching Joy’s pussy mound. She squirmed in a way that fondled the other girl and heard her whimper with pleasure.

She felt Joy squeeze her own nipples tightly as a shudder coursed through Joy’s body. The hands let go of her nipples and she felt the hands move along her body until they were squeezing her ass through the silky panties.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.