Bimbotech - Cover

Bimbotech

Copyright© 2016 by mypenname3000

Chapter 6: Cum-Hungry Bimbo Wives

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6: Cum-Hungry Bimbo Wives - Sequel to The Bimbo Treatment. Frank and Alice are gearing up to sell the bimbo formula, but a rival company, led by a power-hungry lesbian, wants the formula all to herself.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex  

Frank Jackman, CEO of BimboTech Chemicals

“I know. By five sexy bimbos,” moaned my bimbo wife Alice from the expensive surround sound. She was on the TV screen dominating the living room cuddled against Director Steffen. He headed the FDA’s Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition, who certified all cosmetic products. Like the bimbo serum I wanted to sell and make billions with. “Isn’t that wonderful?”

“Yes, it is,” I grinned, my hand bobbing Margarete’s head up and down my cock. I stared at the TV, watching the live feed from the guest bedroom upstairs. Director Steffen had just realized I was recording him fucking my bimbo wives, their pussies his bribe to help me. If he didn’t approve the serum, I would ruin him.

And he understood.

I wasn’t happy about blackmailing the guy. I had hoped just the thrill of being with five sex-crazed, busty bimbos would be enough to convince him, to turn him on with the idea of having his own bimbo. It wasn’t. But the serum was just too amazing to let the bureaucracy of the U.S. government ruin.

“Fuck,” I groaned, watching as Janet, another of my bimbo wives, rode the older man’s cock, her huge tits jiggling and bouncing. They were the largest breasts in my harem, so big and soft. They slapped together, caught in the HD clarity of the spy camera I installed in the guest bedroom. “We got him.”

Margarete, the bimbo wife of one of my investors, moaned about my dick, her dark eyes flashing up at me. I brushed aside her brown hair and grinned at her, nodding my head. “Yeah, bimbo, that’s a good thing. So keep sucking my cock. You have to make me happy.”

She did.

I groaned, savoring her married mouth bobbing up and down my dick, her lush tits pressing against my legs as she moaned. She was such an airhead, but so eager to suck my cock. My balls ached beneath her sucking mouth as I watched the screen.

Alice sucked on Janet’s breasts, my other wives swarming around the pair. I had six of them, and all but Veronica were up there with Director Steffen. My last wife was on her hands and knees, being fucked by Don, another of my investors, only feet away. He grunted, fucking her hard, making her big tits sway.

All around the room, men fucked bimbo wives. We had swapped our wives, drawing names from a bowl to see who would get to fuck whose wife. It was so hot to swing. There were busty women gasping and moaning throughout the room, all so dumb and naive.

“So we got him,” groaned Mark, a Black man bouncing Don’s wife Natalie on his cock as he sat beside me on the couch. The White bimbo’s tits bounced as her pussy slid up and down his dick. “That’s good, right?”

“We’ve secured FDA approval,” I groaned, savoring his wife’s mouth sucking hard on my dick. My balls boiled. It wouldn’t be long before I unloaded into her sweet mouth. “We’ll be making money soon.”

“Yes,” Mark groaned, hips bucking upward, driving his shaft into Natalie’s cunt.

“Yes, yes, yes, your dick is so goody in my pussy!” she gasped then giggled. “Oh, yes. I love it. Oh, watch me, Don. He’s bouncing me.”

“I’m watching,” Don groaned, eyes fixed on the screen as he drilled into Veronica harder and harder. “Fuck, Frank, you have so many hotties in your harem.”

“Yeah,” Mark groaned. “You got to share the wealth. I wouldn’t mind another bimbo White girl to suck my dick.”

I glance down at Margarete. I pulled her mouth off my dick. “You want that?” I asked her. “Your husband having two bimbo wives?”

“Would I be one of them?” she asked, eyes wide.

“Of course you would,” I said, smiling.

“Yes!” she squealed. “Alice said polgummy is the best.” She had inherited my wives mispronunciation of polygamy.

“It is,” I groaned, pulling Margarete into my lap. “And so is riding my cock. You want to slam that hot, horny cunt right down it, don’t you?”

“Oh, it’s so horny.” Her eyes fluttered. “My pussy got so hot and wet and itchy and scratchy sucking on your big, thick cock. I loved drinking all your cum down. So yummy.”

“His better not be as good as mine,” grunted her husband, Natalie gasping as she came on his dick.

“Yours is the ultra-best cum. You’re my hubby-bear.” Margarete giggled and then hopped onto my lap, her tits pressing into my face, so big and soft. I sucked a fat, pink nipple into my mouth as she wiggled her hips, found my dick with her pussy, and sank down it. “Oh, yes, hubby-bear. I can’t wait until I’m wife number two.”

“Number one,” he grunted.

“Will it be Natalie?” she moaned. “She loves your dick.”

“But I already have a husband,” Natalie gasped.

“And women can only have one husband,” I groaned as Margarete slid her pussy up and down my dick. She was so tight and hot. My cock throbbed in her depths.

“Really?” she asked, glancing at her husband.

“Really,” he groaned. “So not Natalie.”

“Don’t worry, I have an idea where to get you one, Mark.” Product testing was coming up. We needed a better way than an injection to deliver the serum.

“Thanks,” Mark grunted, his dark hands squeezing Natalie’s hips. “Fuck, Don, your wife’s cunt is tight.”

“He’s cumming in me, Donnie!” Natalie moaned, her tits bouncing. “Yes, yes, yes!”

“Cum in me, Frank,” moaned Margarete as she rubbed her huge tits into my face, her pussy riding my cock faster and faster. “I need your yummy cum to flood me.”

“Yeah, flood my wife,” groaned Mark. “Shit, Frank, if you can get me another bimbo wife, you can fuck them whenever you want. You’ve earned it.”

“Uh-huh,” I groaned and then found Margarete’s nipple again.

I latched on, sucking hard. Her pussy clenched around my dick as she squealed her delight. She shivered, hips undulating, working faster and faster on my dick. The silky friction shot to my balls. They boiled. I moaned about her nipple, my hands gripping her ass.

Her butt-cheeks writhed beneath my fingers as the bimbo worked her cunt up and down my dick. She shivered, moaning, her voice singing through the room. Every time I sucked, her pussy clenched, and the pleasure flared through me.

“Yes, yes, yes, stir up my wet pussy!” she moaned. “Oh, you make me so juicy, Frank. Watch me, Mark. Watch my juicy pussy ride his dick.”

“Oh, I’m watching,” Mark groaned, Natalie shivered on his dick, and no doubt her pussy was milking him as she finished her orgasm. “Damn, Margarete, you are really moving that ass. You want his cum badly.”

“It’s so hot, hubby-bear,” she moaned. “You’re watching me fuck another man. I always feel so naughty when I have another man’s cock in my juicy pussy. Oh, yes! Oh ... Frank!”

I moaned about her nipple. Her pussy spasmed about my dick. Hot, tight, married cunt milked my dick. She bucked and writhed, humping so fast up and down my dick. The slut was so eager for the explosion of pleasure. She moaned, clenching down so hard. Her gasps echoed through the living room, mixing with all the others.

“Cum in me,” she begged. “Make my juicy pussy even juicier. I love it! I’m such a naughty wife.”

“Fuck,” I groaned, releasing her nipple. My fingers dug into her asscheeks. “Your wife is cumming so hard on my dick.”

“She’s a wild one now,” he grinned and smacked Natalie’s ass. “Start moving that pussy again. I got another cum in me.”

“Yay,” Natalie moaned then raised and lowered her jiggling ass.

“Shit,” I groaned, and pulled Margarete down my dick. Her pussy engulfed me, so hot and tight. “Fuck, you naughty bimbo, take it!”

My cum exploded out of my balls. I groaned with each blast as I basted the married woman’s pussy. Pleasure surged through me, stabbing into my mind every time my cock erupted. I spurted so much jizz into her. It kept bursting out of me, leaving me trembling, groaning. My head spun with dizzy rapture.

“Damn,” I muttered, my eyes rolling back into my head. “Damn, that was fucking amazing. You have such a tight cunt, slut.”

“Yay!” she moaned. “You made my pussy so juicy, Frank!”

“Start bouncing, and I’ll make it even juicier,” I grinned.

She did, her tits jiggling and rippling, slapping me in the face with the enthusiasm of her pleasure. Her bimbo pussy clenched so hard on my dick, so sloppy with my first load of cum. Her brown hair danced about her head as she moaned out her pleasure.

“Yes, yes, yes,” she gasped. “Oh, Mark, oh, wow, his cock is sooooo good. Oh, I love bouncing on it.”

“I can tell, honey,” Mark groaned, his dark hands squeezing Natalie’s ass as she worked her hips on Mark’s lap. She leaned over, bouncing on his dick. Her asscheeks jiggled, writhing and slapping together. Mark groaned, smacking her ass again. “Shit, that’s a great ass.”

I gripped Margarete’s plump butt, digging my fingers in as my dick ached in her sloppy pussy. She slid her cunt up and down my shaft, groaning, writhing, working those cute hips while I buried my face into her pillowy tits.

“Your wife’s got a great ass, too.”

“Damn, they all do,” groaned Mark. “You’re going to change the world. Every woman’s going to want this. Bunch of big-titty beauties running around, all eager to please their men. Gonna be paradise.”

“And we’ll all be so happy,” Margarete moaned. “Yes, we will. All happy and lovey and dovey. We’ll cum all the time. Cumming is the ultra-best thing in the world. So sugary and gumdrop goody!”

Her pussy clenched so hard as she moaned, her arms latched around my neck, pressing my face into her big tits. She gasped and moaned, hips undulating, wiggling, grinding on me. I shivered, her pussy milking my dick, making me ache. My eyes rolled back into my head as she slammed down so hard on me.

Her pussy was a silk glove. A delightful, clenching heat that had me grunting, groaning, gripping her ass as the pleasure rippled through me. I shivered, my eyes rolling back into my head as she pumped that tight, juicy snatch on my dick.

“Yes, you’ll cum if you keep riding my dick, slut,” I groaned.

“Yes,” she gasped, her head throwing back. “Oh, yes, yes, yes!”

Veronica, my bimbo wife, flopped down on the couch next to me. “I wore my man out, Frank. Don told me to find another dick to feed my pussy.”

I lifted my face from Margarete’s big tits and glanced at Veronica. Like all bimbos, she was busty, her tits shoved together by her arms as she reached down to her spread open pussy. Cum leaked out of her gaping cunt. Her fingers played with another man’s jizz, smearing it along her pubic mound and flushed vulva. Her eyes had a warm, inviting gleam to them, no longer the frigid blues when she was my boss.

I remembered the day she fired me, claiming my project, the bimbo serum, was just a waste of money. It had been so satisfying when she voluntarily injected herself with the serum without realizing what it would do to her.

“I need to be fucked, Frank,” she moaned. “Please, please, fuck me. I love you so much.” She fluttered her eyes at me in a most un-Veronica manner. I loved the bimbo version so much better. I groaned, “My dick’s occupied.”

“He’s fucking my pussy and giving me yummy, gumdrop goodies! The ultra-best!” Margarete moaned, her pussy clenching on my dick.

Veronica pouted, her big tits bouncing. “But I’m so juicy and wet, Frank. I know you love fucking me. You say it all the time. ‘You fucked me over, now I get to return the favor.’” She shivered. “Oh, I did. I was so mean and bad and mean to you. But now I love you. Soooooo much. You’re my lovey dovey president.”

She grabbed my hand, pulling it to her big breast. I squeezed it, my dick throbbing in Margarete’s pussy. She rubbed it over her pliant tit, a big grin on her face. “See, feel my heart, Frank.”

“Yeah,” I lied as I clenched down on her big tit, pretending I could feel the beat through so much breast.

“It beats just for you and Alice and Janet and Becky and Donna and Nichole.” She leaned closer, eyes fluttering. “So please, please, I need more cum!”

“Fuck,” I groaned, Margarete bouncing hard, faster.

“My cock,” Mark’s wife moaned. “I’m fucking him. Oh, yes. He’s so deep in me.”

“Let’s help Veronica out, Margarete,” I groaned. “She needs to be loved, too. You want to love her, don’t you? She’s got a pussy full of cum for you to lick out.”

Margarete’s eyes widened. “Oh, my goody gosh, yes! And you’ll keep fucking me?”

“I promise.”

“Cross your heart and hope to die?” she asked, wiggling her hips, sliding that sloppy cunt on my dick.

“Yes,” I groaned, my dick throbbing. “Yes, I do!”

“Yay! Cum!”

“Your wife is a cum slut,” I groaned, glancing at Mark, his face twisting in pleasure as he enjoyed Natalie’s cunt.

“Uh-huh,” he grunted as his wife hopped off my dick and bounced onto the floor. “Lick her clean, honey. Enjoy your treat. When we have a second bimbo wife, you’ll get to lick my cum out of her pussy all the time.”

“Yay!” Margarete beamed and then buried her face into Veronica’s cum-filled pussy.

“Frank, yes!” moaned Veronica. “I knew you loved me! I knew it!”

“I love all my bimbo wife’s,” I groaned. Alice more than the others, but I did love them all. “Enjoy.”

“Uh-huh,” Veronica gasped. “Oh, Margarete ... Oh, yes, your tongue is so deep in my pussy. Ooh, you naughty girl. Oh, yes. So naughty and sweety!”

I groaned, standing up, my dick throbbing hard before me dripping in Margarete’s cream. I moved around her, seizing her hips. She wiggled them, her brown hair spread across Veronica’s thighs while her pussy clenched, aching to be filled again.

I rammed into Mark’s wife’s cunt.

She moaned into my wife’s pussy, clenching down on my dick. She shivered, wiggling her hips, stirring her pussy around my cock. I groaned, sliding through her folds. I thrust into her depths, my balls smacking into her clit with meaty thwacks.

That brought another gasp from her. Veronica twitched, her lustrous, black hair tumbled about her shoulders. She moaned, eyes rolling back into her head as the pleasure surged through her. She humped her hips, grinding, gasping, loving the pleasure shooting through her body.

“Yes, yes, yes, she’s eating my pussy. Oh, yes. Soooo good. Like rainbows exploding through my body.” Veronica’s blue eyes widened. “And now she’s sucking on my clit. Oh, Frank. Oh, I love you. Love you, love you, love you!”

“Love you, too,” I groaned. “Enjoy the slut.”

“She is a slut,” Mark grunted. “Look at my wife pig out on Don’s cum.”

“Yeah,” Don panted, watching, drinking a bear. “And my wife is just bouncing on your dick.”

“Soooo good,” Natalie moaned. “So thick ... Oh, I ... I ... Yes! I’m cumming!”

Mark grunted, hips thrusting up, his Black hands holding Natalie’s ivory waist. Her tits jiggled as she bounced and thrashed. He grunted, flooding the married woman’s cunt with another load of cum. She squealed her delight as he fell back against the couch.

“Let’s go again,” Natalie moaned, still bouncing on his dick.

“Need a break,” he groaned, stretching out his arm. “I need your secret, Frank. Damn, but you can just fuck and fuck.”

I grinned at him, thrusting hard and deep into his wife’s cunt, forcing her face deeper into Veronica’s juicy snatch. My wife gasped, her eyes rolling back into her head as she ground on Margarete’s hungry mouth.

Veronica gripped her tits, gripping them hard. Moans and gasps escaped her lips. It was so hot to watch. I made her into this sensual woman from that uptight, bony hag. And she loved it. She was so happy.

“Frank,” she moaned. “Oh, Frank!”

I grunted, my balls smacking into Margarete’s pussy. Her hips writhed, stirring my cock through her hot, tight sheath. Bimbo cunts would always be tight. No amount of fucking could overcome the serum.

I savored it. My balls ached with each thrust. The bliss built and built. My head snapped back as my balls boiled. I buried into her depths and erupted. I grunted as my cum spurted into her hot cunt, flooding her.

“Yes!” Margarete moaned. “More cum!”

Her pussy spasmed about my dick. Hot, tight flesh writhed, milking my dick. I buried into her, savoring the pulses of cum erupting from my dick, shooting rapture through me while her cunt massaged me. I shivered, holding her hips tight.

“Take it all,” I groaned. “Every last drop, you bimbo wife. You love it.”

“I love it,” she moaned, back arching as her orgasm burned through her. “You know I love it. You made me this way, Dr. Frank!”

“I did,” I groaned. I shuddered, pulling my dick out. A glob of my cum followed, trickling down to her clit before falling to the carpet. I leaned back, dick thrusting hard before me.

Margarete shivered, pussy clenching, forcing out another glob. Then she spied Natalie. “You have my hubby-bear’s cum in you.”

The bimbo wife scrambled on all fours, burying her face between Natalie’s thighs, the woman still squirming on Mark’s lap, and licked. Natalie moaned. I grinned, loving the sight, my cum dripping out of one married woman’s cunt as she devoured jizz out of another wife’s snatch.

“Free cock!” squealed Kimberly Carter, dashing across the room, cum dripping from her snatch. The blonde was married to Spencer, who was somewhere in the room getting fucked by another bimbo wife. Kimberly darted to me, tits bouncing, and tackled me.

I grunted, falling to the floor beneath her enthusiasm. She wiggled her hips and then impaled her pussy right on my dick. Her back arched, thrusting her cum-splattered tits above me. Her blonde hair danced as she rode my dick.

“Free cock! Free cock!”

“No, that was my cock,” Veronica pouted, blinking her eyes as she recovered from her orgasm.

“Sorry,” I groaned, big tits and golden hair bouncing above me as the bimbo rode me hard, her pussy clenching on my dick, eager to suck out every drop of cum and flood her pussy with jizz.

She was so horny.

And there were other bimbos in the room. Two were already sixty-nining, their men lathered with exertion while the pair of bimbo wives licked cum out of each other’s pussies. They humped their hips, just eager for more and more cum.

The world would change. Alice and I would usher in a paradise of sex. No more morality. No more people being ashamed. Just enjoying themselves, feeling good about themselves. Cumming a lot. My balls ached as Kimberly fucked my cock, her big tits bouncing together.

Nothing could stop us now that we had the FDA in our pocket.


Alice Jackman, Chief Research Scientist of BimboTech Chemicals

“Frank!” I squealed as I ran down the hallway, cum dripping down my thighs. “We made a movie! Did you see?” She bounced with excitement, which caused more cum to dribble out her pussy.

“I saw,” my husband nodded.

Then I threw my arms around him and went to kiss him on the mouth. His hand caught my face. I blinked, frowning. “What’s wrong, Frank?”

“You have the director’s cum on your lips.”

I giggled, licking them. “Mmm, it’s yummy. You sure you don’t want a taste?”

“Pretty sure,” he said. “I don’t want to taste my own cum, let alone another man’s, on your lips.”

“Oh, well, more for me.” I bounced on my feet, rubbing my big tits against Frank’s chest, my nipples throbbing. Oh, I liked that. It made my pussy so wet and marshmallowy. “Did you see how many times he fucked us? That temp berry solution worked miracles on his dick. He stayed so hard. Oh, he fucked us all so much. The others are sleep, but I just had to see you. Did we do good?”

“Very good,” Frank said. “He agreed to it, didn’t he? It’s all recorded, him buying your pussies in exchange for approving out product.”

“Yay! Now we can sell our produce in stores.”

I sighed. “Come on, let’s get you cleaned up. The party’s over. All our guests have left. But they watched your movie.”

“Ooh, did they? Yay!” I clapped my hands together. “It was so much fun making a movie. Just the bestest. Like when I made the movie for the website to get money.” I gasped. “We should do that again.”

“We don’t need money like that any longer. We have BT Chemical, remember?”

“Oh, right.” I laughed. “It’s so gooey and marshmallowy in my brain. Right, we own our own company. And it makes bimbo produce.”

He let out a snorting laugh.

I beamed as my husband led me through the master bedroom. Veronica lay on the bed, eyes closed, her body smeared with cum. It looked like she had fun at the party downstairs, too. But she didn’t get to make a movie. She was the sixth wife. And she used to be such a meany to me. And she fired Frank, and he came up with the most wonderfulest, bestest invention ever.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.