Bimbotech - Cover

Bimbotech

Copyright© 2016 by mypenname3000

Chapter 5: Bimbo Wives’ Orgy

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5: Bimbo Wives’ Orgy - Sequel to The Bimbo Treatment. Frank and Alice are gearing up to sell the bimbo formula, but a rival company, led by a power-hungry lesbian, wants the formula all to herself.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex  

Delilah Murphy, Senator of the Great State of Indiana

I trembled with excitement. I couldn’t believe what Magnolia had shown me. A serum that turned women into busty airheads—bimbos. It seemed impossible, and yet one stood before me. Annalee Burrell, a woman I had met a few times had transformed from an uptight, straight woman with a pinched face into a blonde bombshell.

A blonde bombshell that was so dumb I had convinced her that she would love licking my ass merely because I was a senator. My pussy clenched in delight. This was wonderful. I could just imagine a bevy of these busty women around me.

That bitch Magnolia knew my weakness for busty women.

The fact I was a lesbian was a closely guarded secret. My husband didn’t even know, though he recognized our marriage was merely for convenience these days. He probably assumed I had my male lovers, and I did not mind the whores he fucked so long as the world didn’t find out. To Indiana, we were a liberal Christian couple, embracing tolerance and progressiveness but still holding to the family values needed to win any position in the Midwest state.

The women of the Rotary Clubs and Fellowship of Church Wives would have an apoplectic fit if they learned I was a lesbian.

A lesbian who loved to have her ass licked.

“Mmm, you’re going to love tonguing my ass,” I moaned as I reached the bed at the center of the penthouse. It was all open, no walls save for the bathroom and a few storage closets. Nothing to hide the naughty fun that went on up here. This was my sanctuary, where I could let my hair down, so to speak, and have fun.

“I will,” Annalee said, her voice breathy with excitement. “Oh, this will be so yummy. I just know it. Thank you for teaching me that ass licking is good.” She clapped her hands together even as her large tits bounced in her low-cut blouse.

I really could get this bimbo to do anything I wanted. Damn, this was hot. This bimbo serum was powerful, and it was in the hands of Frank Jackman, the new CEO of BT Chemicals, a major employer in my state. No wonder Veronica Beigh, the old CEO, looked so different these days.

He bimbofied her and took over her company.

I fell onto the bed on my hands and knees, wiggling my hips at Annalee. Politics and the ramifications of this discovery could wait. I was so horny right now. The moment Magnolia walked in with Annalee, I had been creaming my panties. I wiggled my hips more, beckoning.

“Come lick my ass. Enjoy it.”

“I bet it will taste like gumdrops. Ooh, so sugary good.”

With eager delight, the bimbo fell on me, shoving up my skirt over my ass, revealing the satin panties I wore beneath. She pressed her face into the gusset, nuzzling at my pussy. I groaned as her nose pressed the fabric into my sex. Then she licked up it, sliding her tongue up to my ass. It was a great ass. I worked hard to stay in shape.

Men could get fat in politics and be taken seriously. Women could not.

Annalee cooed behind me as she pressed the panties into the crack of my ass, her tongue licking. I squirmed, the fabric touching my sphincter. Her tongue slid across it, giving me a delicious thrill, her saliva soaking through the fabric as her tongue swirled.

Then I frowned. “What are you doing?”

“Licking your asshole,” she moaned.

“Through my panties?”

“You didn’t say to take them off,” she pouted. “Oh, no, did I do something bad? I’m always doing something bad. It’s why I was poisoned.”

My heart clenched. “Poisoned?”

“Don’t mind that,” Magnolia said. The black-haired beauty leaned against the wall staring at her phone. “Just something I told her to get her to lick my pussy.”

“I was bad so I was poisoned. But if I’m good, Magnolia lets me lick the antidote from her pussy. I try my best to be a goody tushy.”

“Goody two shoes?” I corrected.

“Why would I need two good shoes?” she giggled. “So, um, I should take your panties off and then lick you?”

“God, you are an airhead,” I groaned. “Good thing you have such huge tits. Yes, pull them down then lick my asshole.”

“Roger doger.”

I shuddered as she pulled down my panties, her lips nuzzling at my ass crack. She pressed her face between them and her warm, wet tongue licked across my sphincter. She hesitated for a moment and then licked again.

“Taste sour,” she muttered.

“And it will taste better with every lick,” I panted. “You’ll be an ass-licking slut by the time you’re finished. And that will make you a goody tushy.” I groaned saying those words.

“Oh, goody,” she moaned. “Yay!”

And then she licked my sphincter hard. She really swirled her tongue around it. I gasped, my bowels clenching as her tongue danced over my asshole. She swirled it around, nuzzling, licking, driving me wild. Her tongue fluttered, those delicious, hot tingles racing to my pussy.

My cunt clenched. Juices dribbled down my thighs to my bunched up panties. I shuddered, savoring every wet lick, every soft moan. Her tongue pushed on the tight ring, wiggling into my asshole.

“Yes, eat my ass, bimbo-slut,” I panted. “Oh, you are such a filthy dyke. Mmm, yes, ram that tongue up my asshole. Oh, god, that feels so good. Oh, yes.”

“Yay, I’m doing a good job!”

Her girlish excitement sent a wild shudder through me. She was such a delectable thing. So naughty and delightful. I groaned as she licked harder at my asshole, my pussy growing juicier and hotter. Having a bimbo was intoxicating. I understood why Frank created this serum.

And why Magnolia wanted it for herself.

I groaned, clenching my sphincter around her probing tongue. Her fingers kneaded my ass while her tongue fucked in and out of my bowels. My eyes rolled back as groans escaped my lips. I rocked into her mouth, savoring every moment.

“And finger my cunt, bimbo-slut,” I panted. “Put those dyke fingers to use. Mmm, yes. Lick my ass and finger my twat. Oh, you are one nasty bimbo-slut! Such a good bimbo.”

“Goody tushy bimbo,” she moaned between licks.

Her fingers slid down from my ass and found my trimmed bush. She stroked through the curls and brushed my pussy. I shuddered, a ripple of heat racing out of me. She stroked up and down my slit, parting my folds.

And entered me.

“That’s it,” I panted. “Finger my cunt. Pump them in and out as you devour my ass, you filthy slut.”

“Mmm, yummy,” the slut moaned, tonguing faster and faster. “You’re right. The more I eat the gooder your ass tastes.”

“Better!” I gasped, my back arching, my asscheeks clenching. “Better, you dumb dyke!”

But she didn’t care. She frigged me and licked me, stirring my pussy to a hot froth. I groaned and trembled, my eyes rolling back into my head as the pleasure built inside of me. I savored it, loving how it built and built in me.

Her fingers plunged so deep. My pussy clenched on them, building the orgasm. And then her thumb brushed my clit. She rubbed at it, massaging the bud. She knew what she was doing. My asshole and pussy squeezed down on her tongue and fingers.

I came.

My pussy spasmed as her fingers pumped in and out of my depths. I grunted, clawing at the sheets as the pleasure rushed through me. The bimbo’s tongue rimmed my ass, swirling, licking, sending hot pleasure fluttering through me. I loved it.

“Yes, yes, yes, that’s how you eat a senator’s ass! Oh, you nasty bimbo-slut. Lick my ass. You love it!”

“I do love,” she moaned. “It’s yummy-wummy good, Senator!”

She kept eating me, fingering me, making me gasp and cum. My head tossed. I glanced at Magnolia staring at her phone, texting, her eyes focused on something instead of the hot action going on the bed.

“You going to join in?” I moaned. “Your slut has my ass nice and lubed.”

Magnolia smiled. She would share with me what had her fixated on her phone once I was done enjoying this vixen. She slipped her phone into her blazer and pulled it off, hanging it on a hook. “The strap-ons are still in the same place?”

“Yes,” I howled, another delicious orgasm rippling through my body. Oh, yes, skipping out on seeing my family at the airport was worth this pleasure. I could visit them later. Right now, I had a hot bimbo to enjoy.

“Slut, spread those thighs. I have to eat your pussy.”

“Oh, goody,” she moaned. “I have such a yummy pussy. I love to play with it. Mmm, cumming makes me feel all sticky and gooey and sugary inside.”

“Good,” I grinned. “I love sticky, sugary cream. I bet you have a sweet cunt.”


Magnolia Savage, President Femme Allure, Inc.

Annalee squealed, eager to have her pussy licked by the senator. I never bothered licking Annalee’s pussy. The bimbo existed to please me, not the other way around. But Delilah loved pussy. She devoured it any chance she could.

I was more of a pillow queen. I preferred receiving then giving.

But I did love to give a nice, hard dildo to a woman. To fuck her, to make her body quiver as I pounded her hard and fast. A hot shiver ran through my body as I reached the closet of toys. I opened it, smiling at the huge collection.

There were almost too many dildos, vibrators, and other toys to choose from. She had bullet and egg vibratos, clit ticklers, long vibrators, thick ones, ones made of connected balls, others ridged and bumped, and ones that didn’t vibrate but undulated in the pussy. She had anal beads, butt plugs, double-headed dildos, and my absolute favorite.

The strapless dildo.

One end looked like a normal, blue sex toy, the shaft thrusting long and thick. But the other end turned into a bending U with a ball at the end. It was designed to slide into a woman’s pussy, the ball letting your pussy grip it tight. Then it thrust from your pussy, the base of the thrusting toy pressing right on your clit.

I picked it up, licking the tip as I hiked up my pencil skirt. I wore no panties underneath. I had Annalee licking my twat on the drive over, the privacy screen down so my driver couldn’t see anything, disgusting man.

But he had the perfect job for a man—a servant.

I groaned as I slid the U shaped dildo into my pussy. I shivered, my pussy clenching it. I turned, the end waggling before me. I grinned, stroking the shaft while staring at Delilah’s heart-shaped ass and golden bush soaked with her juices.

I grabbed a bottle of lube, pouring it on the shaft. I grasped the dildo as I walked over to the bed, staring at that ass. “I’m going to tear you up.”

“Good,” Delilah moaned between licks.

“She’s eating my yummy pussy, Mistress,” beamed Annalee, her huge tits heaving as she humped against Delilah’s hungry mouth. “Is that just wonderful?”

“Enjoy,” I grinned. It would be the last time Annalee ever had her pussy licked. “Savor it.”

“I am! It’s so goody and yummy and tasty! Oh, her tongue slides through all my folds. She loves my cream.”

“I do,” Delilah moaned, wiggling that ass. “Now come fuck me, Magnolia, then tell me what naughty idea you have.”

“A vulnerability for Frank Jackman and his company,” I grinned, savoring the video of Natasha uploaded by her husband. The woman was clearly a bimbo, but how did she become one? If Frank was injecting random women, this was the perfect opportunity to destroy him. “You’ll have to go to Indiana and meet one of his victims. A poor woman transformed into a bimbo and now at the mercy of her inbred husband.”

“The poor thing.” The Senator’s words muffled by Annalee’s snatch.

I seized Delilah’s hips, spreading her asscheeks. Her puckered sphincter winked at me, nice and tight and so deliciously brown. I pressed my dildo against it. “Yes,” I grunted. “Good thing her caring Senator will come to her rescue.”

“Yes.” Delilah’s back arched as I buried the dildo into her bowels. “Yes, yes, yes! Now fuck me!”

I pounded her. The ball end stirred my pussy. The base throbbed on my clit. I groaned and gasped, my cunt clenching and relaxing on the dildo’s end as it shifted in my pussy. My hands gripped her hips as I pounded her, the pleasure shooting through me, wreathing my body. Such wonderful delight making me shudder.

My crotch slapped into her ass. The loud smack echoing through the room. I stared at her blonde hair spread over the groin on my bimbo-slut, Annalee’s huge tits bouncing and jiggling as she humped and groaned. Delilah devoured my slut’s cunt, making her shudder, her eyes roll back into her head.

“Yes, yes, yes,” I moaned. “Lick her. Eat her. Make her explode!”

“I will,” moaned Delilah as I reamed into her asshole. “Oh, god, just keep fucking me. Mmm, I love it. You pound me so hard!”

“Like this?” I asked and thrust hard. Almost brutally. My clit ached beneath the pressure of the dildo’s base.

“Yes!”

The bed creaked louder and louder as I reamed the Senator. I buggered her hard with the dildo, my tits bouncing beneath my blouse. I ripped it open, buttons popping off, not caring as the lust burned through me. I would have a whole bevy of bimbo sluts to please me. They would all bend over, letting me ram my dildo into their ass and cunts, fucking them whenever I wanted.

I would pound them until I came. And then leave them all moaning in frustration, wanting to cum, but not able to. They would only get pleasure when I gave it to them. My breasts heaved as my fantasy consumed me.

I came hard. I would have that future. Nothing would stop me. Certainly not Frank Jackman and his disgusting company. When Delilah and I were through with him, he would be lucky not to be in Terre Haute Federal Prison for the rest of his life.

And that bimbo, redheaded wife of his would be mine. Alice would kneel beside Annalee, begging to lick my pussy for the rest of her life.

I howled out my bliss.


Frank Jackman, CEO of BimboTech Chemicals

“Glad you could make it, Mark,” I said, reaching out and shaking the Black man’s hand. His busty, giggly bimbo wife Margarete on his arm. She was a White brunette that I had thoroughly enjoyed at the investor party some months ago.

“Well, your parties are always wild.” He leered at Alice.

Who giggled back. “Maybe you’ll get another lap dance. That was so much fun.” My wife turned to me. “He taught me how to dance up and down on his big pole.”

My wife loved her Black men, especially when she was a bimbo. It was hard to be jealous though when I’ve fucked so many women and have my own harem. Janet, Nicole, Becca, Donna, and Veronica were scattered through out the room, each wearing a sexy dress that clung to their curves, talking with the other investors and their bimbo wives. There were nine total investors whose wives and girlfriends all received a free dose of the serum.

And whose wives I had all fucked after administering the treatment in a wild orgy while my wives entertained the husbands.

“You are a lucky man, Frank,” Mark said, glancing around the room. “Such lovely wives you have.”

“You should get more, too,” Alice giggle. “Polgummy is the best.”

“Is it?” Margarete simpered, her eyes so wide. “Oh, honey, you need to get more wives then.”

“More White beauties like you,” Mark grinned. “Want to watch them writhe on my big, Black dick?”

“I do,” Margarete gushed. “You know I do. Then I get to lick them all clean. Mmm, yummy.”

Mark nodded at me as he led his wife in.

Alice squealed beside me. “I’m so excited. When will the director get here? I want to make the movie, Frank.”

“Soon,” I told her as she bounced beside me, her red hair spilling about her face, her tits begging to spill out of her tight, stretchy dress. It was barely decent.

Music played through our home. Carmanjelo, Carter, and Ryan, all beta-males, worked the party serving drinks and horderves. Carmanjelo was real popular with the bimbo wives, their eyes kept falling on him as they giggled. They were all so beautiful.

A pair were kissing in the corner, large tits pressed together, hands gripping each other’s arms while their husbands watched in obvious delight. It wouldn’t be long before it descended into an orgy. Bimbos were like that. So horny and such airheads it didn’t take much to get them fucking.

The doorbell rang.

“Is it him?” squealed Alice. “Please, please, please say it’s him, Frank.”

“Let’s find out,” I grinned at my bimbo wife and walked to the door. I opened it and an older man in a brown suit, looking decades out of style, stood on my porch. He blinked at my wife, her tits bouncing as she hopped up in down in excitement.

“Are you the Director?” she squealed.

“Er, I am Director Steffen.”

Alice broke away from me, threw her arms around the man’s neck, and practically pulled his face into her cleavage as she hugged him tight. Her enthusiasm made my dick hard as I stared at her tight ass gripped by the stretchy fabric.

“Mr. Jackman?” the man groaned. “I take it this is one of the, um, women who have tested your Venus Serum.” Venus Serum was the marketing name for the product. Alice and I agreed that focusing on beauty was better than the side-effects.

“My wife, Alice,” I answered with a grin. “Alice, let him breathe. There’ll be time to smother him with your tits later.”

“Oh, yes,” gasped Alice, jumping back.

Director Steffen shifted, adjusting his tie. “Well, I see my Assistant-Director was right about the side-effects you are trying to hide.”

“Not hide,” I said, ushering him into the house. “I doubt anyone will complain about those. The results speak for themselves.”

“I’m a hottie now. Isn’t that the most wonderfulest thing in the world, Mr. Director?”

“Er, yes,” he nodded, staring at her cleavage as he walked past us. They were a magnificent pair of tits.

Then he froze seeing the room full of bimbos. The kissing pair now had their tits out and pressed together. Other bimbos watched, cheeks flushed, rubbing their thighs, their large tits bouncing. Becca, my blonde wife, flounced over, her tits almost exploding out of her blue dress as they heaved.

“The Director’s here!” she gasped and then hugged him.

“This is my wife, Becca,” I said.

“Another wife?” Director Steffen groaned, practically drooling on Becca’s rack as she pressed his face down to it as she hugged him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.