Bimbotech - Cover

Bimbotech

Copyright© 2016 by mypenname3000

Chapter 3: Bimbo Wife Gets Caught

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3: Bimbo Wife Gets Caught - Sequel to The Bimbo Treatment. Frank and Alice are gearing up to sell the bimbo formula, but a rival company, led by a power-hungry lesbian, wants the formula all to herself.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex  

Alice Jackman, Chief Research Scientist of BimboTech Chemicals

I giggled at Natasha’s jaw dropping. The doughy, overweight grocery store employee had no idea how to test for a cucumber’s hardness. I shuddered as I pushed the vegetable so deep into my cum-filled pussy as I lay against the melons stacked on the produce table. I was so glad that nice, Black man had taught me this method. First he fucked me with his cock so I could remember how firm a big, thick dick was, then I shoved the cucumber in to compare. It was super smart.

“Oh, this one is so right, Janet.”

“Yay,” cheered my bimbo wife. She sat on the produce table beside me. Her thighs were stained with her pussy juices. She had masturbated with the cucumber and came so hard while the nice man fucked me.

Cumming was the bestest, most super-duper thing in the whole world. It made my mind feel even more marshmallowy and yummy and bubbly. I loved that feeling so much I needed another cum. And the cucumber felt so amazing in my pussy.

“You have to stop that,” Natasha gasped, her second chin wobbling. “You’re in the middle of the store, for Christ’s sake. You can’t do that here?”

“Why not?” I moaned, pumping the cucumber faster and faster. “Is there a special spot in the store for testing out cucumbers?”

“Why? Because it’s fricking unsanitary, for one,” the woman said. “You’re getting that man’s cum everywhere, you’re soiling the fruit, and your masturbating in public. What is wrong with you?”

“You have to clean up the cum,” moaned Janet as she rubbed at her pussy with her fingers, trembling. “There’s so much yummy, vitamin-filled jizz going to waste. It’s your job, Natasha.”

“Uh-huh.” I nodded my head, my pussy clenching on the cucumber. “You have to clean it all up.”

“That’s disgusting,” Natasha said and lunged forward, grabbing my arm and pulling it away from the cucumber.

“Oww,” I complained. Why was she stopping me? Didn’t she understand I needed to do this? “My pussy is so hot, Natasha. I need this. I need all the yummy, bubbly delights of cumming!”

“Yes,” Janet moaned. “Don’t you understand?” Then Janet’s eyes widened. “No, no. You’re not a bimbo. You don’t know how super-duper wonderful this is.”

“You’re like I was before,” I gasped. “You don’t understand sex. You think it’s icky. But it’s not. It’s so yummy, marshmallowy goodness. It’s the bestest thing in the world.”

“Oh, my god,” Natasha groaned, looking around the store. “This is crazy.”

“But don’t worry,” I told her, reaching for my purse. I shoved my hand inside and found one of the syringes. I pulled it out. It was filled with a bright-green liquid. “I’m a super smart sciency person, and I know just how to fix you.”

Natasha gasped as I jabbed the syringe into her leg and pushed on the plunger. I giggled as it shot the serum into her body. Now she would understand. Sex would become all yummy and marshmallowy and bubbly goodness. She would get all hot and horny and aching to just cum and cum and cum. Then she would help us shop and clean up this mess.

“I thought Frank said you had to have his permission to make bimbos?” Janet gasped. “You’re being bad, Alice.”

My eyes widened. “Oh, no, you’re right. Oh, it’s so hard to remember. Now Frank will have to spank me.”

Natasha just let out a giggle. “You are bad,” she nodded her head, her hips shaking. She looked like a muffin, her stomach spilling over her brown slacks, her body so pudgy and thick. “Ooh, yes, so bad. You need to be spanked for what you’re doing. You can’t...” She trailed off, fanning her face. “Oh, it’s hot in here.”

“Uh-huh,” I purred, grabbing the cucumber and reaming it over and over into my pussy. My toes curled. It was so thick. So hot and wonderful. My snatch clenched on it as I reamed it inside me, watching her change.

It was so wonderful. The most wonderfulest thing to see.

Her muffin body rippled, shrinking. Her khaki slacks and her big, grandma panties fell off her narrowing hips. Her shirt grow baggy for a moment, and then her large breasts grew. So big and juicy and wonderful. The fat melted from her face revealing her smoky beauty. She giggled, her hair growing long and luxurious, her eyes vapid and full of bubbly joy.

“Oh, wow,” she gasped, ripping up her shirt. Her bra struggled to hold her tits, the cup too small for her pillowy mounds. She pushed her bra up next. I giggled as big, bouncy, perky tits spilled out.

“Yay,” Janet clapped as Natasha bounced on her heels. “My tits do that, too. See!” Janet bounced on the table, her tits heaving.

“They do,” Natasha giggled. “We both have bouncy tits. Wow. And black hair. It’s like we’re sisters.”

“Titty sisters,” Janet said, cupping her big tits and making them bounce even more. It was so hot, my pussy clenching so hard on the wonderful cucumber.

“Yes, yes, such beautiful titty sisters,” I moaned, my lush mounds heaving as I writhed. More melons tumbled around me as I leaned back into them, reaming the cucumber in so deep. I pumped it faster, loving the squishy sound. It was such a bad sound. Nasty sound. Sexy sound.

Natasha had such a huge smile on her lips. She was so happy now. Her body slim and curvy, her tits overflowing and beautiful. She was a bimbo. A giggly, horny bimbo. I made her better. “I improvised you into a hottie!”

“Yay,” she giggled as she pressed her tits into Janet’s. My wife shuddered, their nipples kissing as they both giggled in delight. Janet’s thighs wrapped about Natasha’s waist, pulling her closer and closer. The women humped together. “We’re pussy kissing.”

“We are,” moaned Janet. “I love kissing your pussy with mine. Oh, yes.”

“So hot,” I moaned, my orgasm swelling inside of me. I reamed the cucumber so deep into me.

I squirmed and moaned, fucking myself with the thick cucumber. The pressure swelled inside of me, keeping me humping and moaning as I watched their titties and pussies kiss. They were both so beautiful, panting beside me.

I improvised Natasha. Like an actor would on stage. I improvised and made her into a delicious bimbo. I moaned, my toes curling. The friction of the bestest cucumber sending thick, cotton candy delight flowing through my body. It stuck to all my nerves, making me tremble and moan as I came closer and closer to my orgasm.

“Yes, yes, kiss your pussies together,” I moaned. “Kiss them so hard. Smooch them.”

“Yes,” Natasha moaned, her body trembling. “Ooh, wow, this is so amazing. I feel like the bestest woman in the world.”

“You’re not a muffin any longer,” I purred. “But you have such yummy melons now.”

My pussy spasmed on the cucumber. My orgasm burst through me. I gasped and moaned, shuddering on the produce table. I bucked back into the melons as the rippling delight rushed to my mind. It dribbled over my thoughts, coating them in more marshmallowy goodness. I screamed out my pleasure, letting the entire grocery store know I loved this cucumber.

“It’s so firm! It’s perfect! It the most perfectest cucumber!”

“Oh, my god,” a woman gasped, her cart backing away. Then she turned and darted off. I blinked in confusion at her, my body trembling from the wonderful, yummy pleasure sliding through me. What was wrong with her?

I pulled out the cucumber from my pussy. It dripped with pussy cream and that nice, Black man’s cum. I held it up to my lips, licking it, savoring my spicy musk and his salty cum, a hint of its waxy skin bleeding through the stronger tastes.

I opened my mouth as wide as I could, sliding it inside like a big, thick cock. I sucked on it, cleaning it up of all my juices. I shifted on the produce table, cum dribbling out of my pussy and onto the table.

I popped the cucumber for my mouth. “Oh, the director’s going to love the party tonight,” I squealed to Janet. “We have the bestest produce. He’ll be so happy to help us and shoot the film.”

Natasha broke the kiss, her breasts still pressed tight to Janet. “Film?”

“We’re staring in a film for our bimbo serum,” Janet beamed. “Alice and our husband are so super smart. They’re the sciency people that invented it. It made us so hot and yummy.” Janet’s hands slid up, cupping Natasha’s breasts. “Oh, you are so yummy, too.”

Natasha giggled as Janet lifted a breast and sucked on a fat, pink nipple. The new bimbo squirmed, her hips shaking as she stared at the mess between my thighs. She licked her lips, hungry for all the yummy proteins found in cum and pussy juices.

“You need to clean up the mess,” I giggled. “You work here. It’s your job.”

“Yes,” she moaned as Janet nibbled on her big boob. I bet it would be wonderful if milk came out of her nipples Just sweet and delicious. “The store must be spic and span!”

My super smart sciency brain went to work beneath all the syrupy, marshmallowy delight dribbled over my thoughts, making everything so yummy. Strange chemical names danced through my head. I couldn’t even come close to saying them, but I was so excited to talk to Frank. He would love my new idea.

I gasped, blinking, realizing Natasha was kneeling before me. She licked at the cum staining the produce table, cleaning it up with a darting, punk tongue while her brown hair rubbed against my hot and juicy pussy. I giggled, savoring the feel of her rubbing against me.

“She’s cleaning up the mess,” grinned Janet. “Isn’t that so sweet of her?”

“It’s her job,” I nodded. “Just like it’s our job as wives is to shop for all the yummy produce for the party tonight.”

Natasha’s wonderful tongue found my pussy, lapping at it. I groaned and shuddered, my breasts jiggling. Janet leaned over, her hungry mouth latching onto my nipple. My bestest friend sucked so hard on my nipple, making me coo in absolute delight. She was so hungry for it.

“I don’t have milk yet,” I giggled.

“Milk?” blinked Janet. “What?”

“From my boobies. I don’t have milk, yet.”

“Are you preggers?” she asked, eyes widening. Her hand shot to my belly. “I don’t feel a baby in you, but that’s how you make milk.”

“I’m a super smart sciency person,” I told her. Though my eyes were wide. “Oh, it would be so hot to be preggers. Frank could makes us all super-duper preggers.”

“Yes,” Janet gushed. “And then you would have yummy milk.” She seized my tit, almost like she was milking it. Like I was a cow. I glanced at Natasha. Maybe she would like to be a bimbo human cow, making milk for the whole family.

“There they are,” a woman shouted. She sounded so angry like the last pair of cute panties was taken by another woman. “Look at them. In your produce section.”

I blinked and then waved as the woman with the shopping cart had returned with several big, strong men. They marched towards us, and I giggled, humping against Natasha’s mouth while Janet sucked on my tit.

“Do you think Natasha would make a great bimbo human cow?” I asked them as they glowered at me.

What was wrong with them? Were their cocks all backed up?


Frank Jackman, CEO of BimboTech Chemicals

The warm, wet, sucking mouth on my cock drew me out of sleep. I groaned, my head shifting on the soft, pillowy breasts I lay on. My eyes blinked open and I groaned again, the hungry mouth sucking so hard on my dick, one of my bimbo wives so eager for her morning vitamins.

“Good morning, husband,” Nicole beamed at me, her brown hair a mused mess. “It’s a wonderful morning.”

“Uh-huh,” I groaned as my bimbo wife took more and more of my cock in her sweet mouth. I was on my side, snuggled against Nicole. Her hard nipple was right beneath my cheek. I nuzzled at it, batting it with my tongue.

“Oh, Frank,” she giggled, vapid pleasure crossing her lips. “That’s so naughty of you. You’re making my pussy all tingly and achy.”

“Your pussy is always tingly and achy,” I grinned at her.

“Guilty,” she laughed. Then blinked. “But what did I do wrong to be guilty of?”

“Being a naughty, horny bimbo-slut,” I grinned and then sucked on her nipple like my wife sucked on my dick.

Her mouth bobbed on my cock, sucking so hard. She slurped and licked beneath the covers. They moved as she put her all into the blowjob. My balls already ached beneath the pressure of her delicious mouth. I moaned about Nicole’s nipple. I nibbled on the fat nub, my nuts churning, my cum aching to explode.

Nicole moaned and wiggled. Then she let out a soft sigh, licking her lips. One of her legs lifted, the blanket sliding off, revealing the naked ass of the wife sucking on my dick. I frowned. It didn’t quite look like Alice’s ass.

Where was my first wife? My true wife?

I popped my lips off Nicole’s nipple, curious to see who was sucking my cock. I threw back the covers, revealing Donna’s face looking up at me, her brown, dull eyes staring at me with hungry desire. She sucked so hard, bobbing her mouth up and down my dick.

“Donna,” I panted. “Where’s Alice?”

She tried to speak about my dick, almost biting me in the process.

“Mouth off, then you can speak, remember?” You had to be patient with bimbos. But they were so worth it. Their bodies all perfect curves and bountiful breasts. And their pussies were hot twenty-four/seven. They just wanted to fuck and suck, and all you had to do was whisper naughty suggestions to them.

Donna popped her mouth off my dick, saliva dripping from her lips. Her large tits swung beneath her as she sat up. She grasped my wet dick, stroking it as she said, “She was gone when I woke up. I checked all the rooms. Janet, too.”

“They’re not in the house?” I panted as she leaned down to lick at my cock’s tip.

She shook her head.

“By the pool?”

She shook her head again.

“Damn,” I panted, leaning back on the pillows. “Maybe they’re checking the mail?”

“Mail comes to the door.” Donna giggled. “I have to suck the mailman’s cock each time to get it. That’s the law.”

“Of course it is,” I groaned, shaking my head. Donna stayed at home to tend our house. She used to be my wife’s supervisor at BT Chemical, a real bitch of a woman. Then she became a bimbo when Veronica Beigh had tried to steal our product, sending her in as a spy to our investor meeting.

Now she was our wife. It was delicious revenge. Donna didn’t mind. She loved being a bimbo instead of the fat hag she used to be.

Donna engulfed my cock again. I leaned back, trying to think where my wife was. But that was hard when a beautiful woman bobbed her mouth up and down your cock. I had no idea where Alice and Janet could be. Luckily, I had my women tagged with GPS just in case they got lost.

“Nicole, hand me my phone,” I panted.

“Yes, sir,” she smiled, snapping to attention. She used to be a cop and sometimes acted like she was a soldier around me. Of course, no soldier had breasts that bounced so beautifully when she saluted. So I didn’t mind.

She grabbed my phone and handed it to me as Donna took more and more of my cock into her mouth. I groaned as her hot mouth sank down my shaft, engulfing every inch of my dick. She swallowed my cock with ease, a skill no doubt born from all her practice with the mailman. Her lips nuzzled into my pubic hair as she hummed and moaned.

I groaned, gripping my phone as a wave of pleasure rushed through me. My balls tensed. Donna’s mouth was too good. She was born to suck my cock. Her cow-brown eyes looked up at me as she worshiped my dick.

“So good, slut,” I panted. “You are making my cock feel amazing. You’re going to get so much vitamins this morning.”

She hummed louder, hip wiggling.

“I need vitamins, too, Frank,” Nicole pouted, her thighs rubbing together.

“You’ll get them,” I told her, logging into the app that tracked my women. It showed a map of our town. Nicole’s, Veronica’s, Becca’s, and Donna’s tags appeared in the house, almost on top of each other. But Alice’s and Janet’s were across town at the grocery store. “Why are they... ?” I groaned. “The party.”

Nicole gasped and clapped her hands. “We’re having a party tonight! Yay!”

“Uh-huh,” I groaned, my balls aching. I stared at the two dots of my wives at the grocery store. What were they doing there? And were they being naughty?

Yes, they were. They were bimbos.

I had to get down there before they did anything to get themselves in trouble, like having sex in the middle of the grocery store. They wouldn’t understand why that was wrong. It was how we ended up with Nicole as a bimbo wife. She was a cop who had wanted to arrest Janet while Alice had been lured off by a group of Black men for a gangbang.

“Damn,” I groaned, my balls boiling in Donna’s mouth. She sucked so hard. “Make me erupt, slut. I need to dump my cum in you.”

“Yes, yes, suck so hard,” moaned Nicole, her hot pussy grinding on my thigh. Her plump breasts were pressed against my side. She nibbled at my ear. The feel of her made me dick ache more and more. I groaned, my eyes rolling back in my head.

My dick ached in Donna’s hungry mouth. She deep-throated my dick, taking every inch with practiced ease. I groaned, my head turning, finding Nicole’s hot, hungry mouth. The former cop kissed me with abandon, her tongue thrusting into my mouth, her pussy humping hotter and harder against my thigh.

She dripped with juices. She was so turned on. Her tongue danced and fenced with mine as I trembled. My cock ached and throbbed. It wouldn’t be long before I erupted and flooded Donna’s gullet with my cum, her humming throat vibrating about my dick, massaging me and—

My phone rang.

I jumped as it suddenly hummed to life in my hand. I broke the kiss with Nicole, swiping the screen. “Hello,” I panted. “Who’s this?”

“I’m Mark Peterson, the general manager of Lucky’s. Is this Frank Jackman?” a man asked.

“Yeah?” I asked while in the background I heard women giggling. Bimbo women. “You found my wives?”

“Yes, Alice Jackman and her friend, Janet,” the man said. “I think they’re high on something. They were ... acting inappropriately in our produce section. They’ve contaminated a large section of melons and one cucumber with their antics. I think I have to call the police.”

“No, no,” I groaned, picturing my wife and a cucumber. I bet she had reamed in and out of her cunt, her red hair flying as she fucked herself. “I’ll pay for any damages. No need to get the police involved.”

“He stopped our fun, Frank,” Alice cooed in the background. “But we met a new friend. Natasha.”

“Hi,” a woman said then she squealed.

“Ladies,” Mark snapped. “Stop that.” He cleared his throat. “That’s the other thing we need to talk about. Your wife ... injected something into one of my employees, and there are ... side-effects. Impossible side-effects.”

“Look at my big boobies, Mr. Peterson,” the new bimbo giggled. “Oh, they’re so big now. I bet you just love looking at them.”

I groaned, my dick throbbing in Donna’s mouth. Why was Alice running around with a syringe full of the bimbo serum? “I’ll straighten everything out,” I groaned. The women squealed again in the background. They were being so naughty. I would have to spank Alice for this. “I’ll be down there soon.”

“Good. I would hate to get the police involved. But if I have to...”

“Yeah,” I groaned and hung up. “Fuck, Donna.” My balls tightened. Alice was in so much trouble. I groaned, Nicole’s pussy rubbing on my thighs. I pictured this Natasha, her new body heaving and curvy. I hoped she wasn’t married or had a family. That would make this so complicated.

“Erupt in her mouth, husband,” Nicole moaned in my ear. “Give Donna all your yummy vitamins. She’s a growing girl. She needs them.”

“Yeah,” I panted, not sure where Nicole got the growing girl from. “Keep sucking, Donna. You bimbo-whore. Make me cum.”

Donna’s eyes slid up to stare at mine. She smiled at me, sucking my dick so hard. She hummed about my cock as she bobbed, deep-throating my dick over and over. I squirmed on the bed, panting, the pressure building in my balls.

And then exploded out of me. My cum spilled into her hungry mouth. Blast after blast of jizz painted her tonsils. Her cheeks bulged as she tried to hold it all in her mouth, and then she swallowed, shuddering, her shapely ass swaying.

“Fuck,” I groaned, my eyes rolling back into my head. “Damn, that was good, Donna.”

“Goody, it’s my turn,” Nicole said, clapping her hands. “I want your cum in my asshole.”

“No time, I have to go rescue Alice. She’s been naughty.”

Nicole gasped, clapping her hands over her mouth.

“So I want you to get your favorite dildo, strap it on Donna, and let her fuck your pretty ass while I’m gone, okay?”

“Okay,” Nicole said, powered her hands, and beamed. “That sounds perfect. You are so smart, Frank.”

“And you’re just a dumb bimbo,” I sighed, stroking her beautiful cheek. “But I love you anyways.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.