Second Chill - Cover

Second Chill

Copyright© 2016 by Maxicue

Chapter 9

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Nick sends his audience back to Moscow and Russia's early empire for the eventual birth of his Russian princess angel, Alexandra. Joe and Lindy's troupe and Xo's and Nick's angels make a home in a suburb of Boston, performing there and rehearsing a future performance at BAM in Brooklyn. Nick prepares a space for their next residency in SOHO in Manhattan. As always, reading the previous Tales is highly recommended. The length and complexity of the series makes it difficult to summarize. Sorry.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Lesbian   BiSexual   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Light Bond   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial  

Too soon I awoke. No alarm. Just bouncing babes. Chloe’s slaves bouncing me awake, already dressed for the day. “What happened last night?” they both seemed to shout simultaneously.

“What do you mean what happened?” asked Chloe.

Brittany, the blonde with the characteristic slim, small breasted, firm assed dancer build, the more garrulous of the two replied, “We ... sensed you. You were like in my brain. And you were happy! Ecstatic actually,” the two dancers giggled.

“You did it for them?” Chloe asked me with a smirk.

I shrugged.

“Did what?” asked Brittany.

“Never mind. Let’s just say he helped me reward you for being good little slaves.” She noticed their attention to the tenting my cock caused from morning wood. “But you can’t have that.”

They pouted, but, surprisingly, it was enough. A thought entered my mind as a question, “You two on the pill?” I asked.

The two nodded vigorously, but I caught a slight sadness in their eyes.

“Joe,” Chloe muttered. “Don’t encourage my little sluts.”

“Just curious,” I responded, catching her doubt. “Honest.”

“Then why would it matter?”

I didn’t know how to explain my captivating nature, even though she had experienced it, and that it seemed to lessen greatly if the woman had little if any chance of becoming pregnant. Perhaps that’s why I caught the interest of lesbians more, since worry about the result of fucking a man didn’t affect them, and the pill became unnecessary.

Helen saved me from answering. “You two need to get up and get dressed,” she said. “Lindy won’t be pleased if you dawdle.”

“Out, you two,” Chloe ordered.

“Yes Mistress,” they bowed and exited the apartment.

“Come on,” said Chloe, taking my hand and pulling me to the bathroom. She pissed while I prepared the shower. I pissed after she entered it.

Once in the shower with her, and she began soaping my half-hard penis, she asked, “Why did you ask them about being on the pill?”

I sighed and began washing her, “You’ll think it unbelievable, or worse, incredibly bragging.”

She laughed. “Everything’s been pretty unbelievable lately, if not entirely impossible.”

“True,” I chuckled. “I seem to have this ability or curse to ... make women want to fuck me. And not just fuck, but become pregnant.”

“Like me?” she asked, caressing my hard cock.

“Exactly like you,” I gently removed her hand from the hardness. “And we don’t have time for you to fulfill your need again.”

“But I really don’t want to be pregnant,” she muttered, cleaning my chest. She enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed cleaning hers.

“I know,” I sighed. “So you’ll take the morning-after pill when Helen offers it?”

She nodded sadly. I kissed her eyes.

“So you think my slaves taking the pill enabled them to resist you?”

“It seems like it. They’re interested, but less impelled.”

“So ... maybe I should take it. As a defense.”

“Maybe.”

“But ... I really liked it. I really like you.”

“I love you too, Chloe.” The word startled her, so I explained, “I love all my lovers. The intimacy of making love brings me that connection. I care for you deeply because of it.”

“I ... understand,” she sniffled.

I chuckled, “Is it that bad?”

“Not bad in the least,” she smiled up at me and kissed me. “I haven’t felt like this except for my teacher. Not the same. Not as deep. But similar.” She kissed me again.

That seemed to be enough for us to come to our senses. We needed to hurry the shower.

After the shower, she whispered to Helen who nodded. During dance rehearsal, I noticed other quiet conversations between her and Harry and her and Lindy. More nods as her listeners looked at me. Lindy finally came to me.

“Chloe wants you to dance with her, replacing Harry,” she told me.

“I heard that might happen,” I replied. “Is Harry okay with it?”

“He’s surprisingly relieved. I’ve been planning a pas de deux with him and Roger.”

“I’ve heard that too.”

“You’re surprisingly knowledgeable,” she chuckled.

“Helen,” I shrugged.

Lindy laughed. “Who’d think she’d care enough to be a gossip monger.”

“Her new bitch?” I suggested. I watched our subjects come together, Helen approaching Chloe with a pill and a cup of water and more whispers and nods, this time Chloe doing the nodding. “Do you think I’m capable of replacing Barnaby?” I asked.

“Definitely Harry,” she replied. “You’re better than you think you are. You just need to think you are. You know the movement by now.”

“I think so,” I shrugged.

“We’ll adjust things for you, but we’ll start with what you know.”

I closed my eyes, remembering a dance I had seen many times. I knew the blocking, where I needed to be at certain times and what position I would take, but not exact movement. Knowing Lindy and her style, I knew enough to improvise that movement. I had gained enough confidence for that.

A bit unsteadily, and without much passion, which I knew would come, I performed the entire dance as best I could with Miwa and Chloe. Chloe seemed happy about the change, and despite my lesser passion, showed me much of hers. We spent the remainder of rehearsal on adjusting to my different presence from the other two men who preceded me in what had become signature choreography for Lindy. It would need more time to become as good as it could be, but we had time.

“What’s it like becoming a prima ballerina?” Helena joked during our next rehearsals, working with Yoshie on the Asian theater pieces. It made me realize how much my presence had become central to Lindy’s dance company. The older signature piece, a dance of love, and the newer pas de deux with Shira, done to Caitlin’s hot poem, a dance of sex, I thought would be the pieces that would bring down the house.

“Scary,” I admitted.

My first wife chuckled and rubbed my arm sweetly. “All I know is I want to fuck you, watching you moving on stage and the way you look at your partners. I can tell they do too, and probably everyone else watching you.”

“Even the men?”

“Some,” she smirked. “Or they’re envious you get to seduce such sexy women, even if it is onstage.”

“Not just onstage.”

“True,” she grinned. “So, how was Miss Dominance?”

“Interesting,” I grinned back, but with a touch of melancholy.

“I bet,” she laughed, but added much more seriously, “What did she say to make it easier for her?”

“It’s up to her to say. Perhaps ... Shira could talk to her.”

“Oh.”

“Yeah.”

Later, before we settled into our seats in anticipation of the next chapter of Nick’s Tales, with me sitting with my wives as per usual every other evening, Chloe approached me.

“I took the morning-after pill,” she told me ambivalently. “And I have an appointment for a pregnancy preventing injection.”

“Are you okay with that?”

“I’m going to still want to fuck you, Joe. I no longer need to worry about consequences, even if it’s actually what I want, or my body wants. But I want your cock and your gentle hands and your loving eyes. Not right now, because that pill makes me nauseous, and I’m inclined to prevent having to take it again.”

“Sorry.”

“Don’t be. It was the most amazing sex I ever experienced. And with a man! With you, Joe. But if I get the way Shira gets when you dance together...”

“Perhaps you can join us for a quickie?”

“I can’t imagine saying no,” she grinned. “She’s hot.”

“I couldn’t agree more.”

“But...”

“We’ll figure it out.”

She gazed into my eyes and nodded. Trust, an important aspect of love. After a quick kiss, she sat with her slaves.

“So,” Nick began, “we have a new angel to create.”


“Who would imagine,” thinks Nick seeing the mischievous gaze of Natalia, the new twinkle in it from a new gained desire for sex, “that that innocent, beautiful baby would end up being one of those Valkyries of Betty’s people’s myths, unvanquishable women warriors, unless a specific vanquishing.”

Like her mother, she has been a constant presence growing up. An unquenchable curiosity has made her the most avid of students. In all things, intellectual and martial. Both body and mind soak things up brilliantly. The purpose of learning taking on more urgency having become a readying to succeed as future queen recently, since no male offspring has emerged from her mother’s womb. And the powers-that-be have finally decided to change the empire’s history to allow it. But unlike her mother, who had only found desire in the arms of her companion when Nick decided her old enough to take the step of having sex with him, and discovering the act to be worthy of obsession, Natalia’s desire proves to be precocious.

Nick has seen this new desire earlier in the day, and when she pulls him aside before bedtime, insisting on a private chat, not uncommon, especially when he told stories to her until she slept, but that had been far less frequent recently, and stories had become dialogues to ease some concern of hers, he knows what this particular concern will be. Nevertheless, he lets her tug her to her bedchamber.

“You have explained to me,” she begins, sitting on his lap while he sits on her bed, something else she hasn’t done since a child, “the processes and consequences of sex. But, like chemistry, real understanding only happens when chemicals get mixed.”

“No,” says Nick.

“No?” she responds. “I haven’t even...”

“I won’t have sex with you. Not only are you too young, but you’re my daughter.”

“But ... I love you.”

“I love you, too, but not like that.”

“Are you sure?” she smirks, feeling a swelling against her butt as she squirms in his lap. “You have taught me the purpose of a woman causing a man to get hard for her.”

His reaction to her squirming surprises him. He should have more control, especially in this situation. But her precociousness hasn’t only been emotional. Her body has developed quicker than normal. Her breasts already promise voluptuousness, as does her waist and ass. Her body already looks womanly, and would become more so, and looking at her, one would never guess her youth. Her beauty surpasses her mother. Her vivaciousness equals it at least, and the promise of being queen has only increased it. The idea of ruling her people doesn’t intimidate her. Except for it meaning the death of her grandfather, whom she admires as much as her father despite being such different people, she looks forward to taking the crown. This attitude has worried Nick, until she informs him, “It’s not the power. Not exactly. I want to improve the lot of the serfs even more than Grandfather. I want to see the shock of the court at these new things. That’s what I’m most looking forward to: seeing shock on arrogant faces.”

This conversation has no such relief of concern. He does manage to reduce the noticeable swell that encourages this all too sexy and all too young vixen. It takes more concentration than he would admit, because the smell of her desire has an especially piquant sweetness to it. He wants to taste its source. Then again...

“Ooh,” she murmurs, feeling him get hard again after softening for a moment. Her squirming becomes more directional. She rubs her pussy against his cock, with the safety of cloth between them.

“You understand why I can’t fuck you?” he asks her.

“No,” she says, shifting in his lap until she faces him. Her rubbing becomes more specific. Her clit takes much of the abuse. Her eyes widen. Her breath deepens. She presses harder, rubs quicker. Her arms encircle his shoulders, forearms supporting her weight and movement. She tries moving an arm, aiming a hand towards her hidden breasts, but it unbalances her, so the hand returns behind his neck. He sees a begging, which he resists, and lets her continue the singular rubbing. It’s enough. One last hard press, and she shivers in his lap. He can feel the heat and dampness. “Oh,” she utters, more a sound of surprise than a moan. Moments later, she smiles, her face even more beautiful with rosy cheeks. “So that’s what it’s like.”

“First orgasm?” he asks her, keeping his amusement out of his voice and from his face.

“Yes.”

“And?”

“It was weird and a little unsettling. So much so that I resisted, but decided to let go.”

“A good decision?”

“Yes and no. More pleasure than I’ve known. More than a delicious meal or a gentle massage. A wash of warmth throughout my body. And yet it made me feel vulnerable, like an animal might feel when fucking, completely defenseless.”

Heartened by her ambivalence, hopeful it will curtail her need, and ever impressed by her insight, he smiles. “A feeling you are not used to.”

“Not since I was a child,” she agrees. “It gets better, doesn’t it? Stronger?”

“That’s relative. Yes it will. Much stronger. But compared to nothing, in a way, this might be the strongest.”

She nods. “How much stronger?”

“Strong enough to make you pass out from being too much.”

Instead of the hoped for furthering of her negative attitude towards the weakening moment of orgasm, her smile expresses the opposite. “That powerful?”

“It can be.”

“And you would provide it?”

“It shouldn’t be.”

“But it has to be.”

“Why?”

“When I’m completely invulnerable, you never will be. You’ll protect me. Keep me safe.”

“Always,” Nick tells her with a sigh.

“Even if you cum, you’ll protect me.”

“Yes.”

“That’s why,” she says, and pulls him into a kiss.

He can stop it. He should stop it. Instead, the only reason he pulls away is the sloppiness of this first kiss. He shushes her. Calms her. “Softly,” he instructs. “Lips together at first. Match mine.”

She learns to kiss. And she learns well. Her mouth only opens when his does, letting his tongue through. He feels her tighten when tip meets tip, only to intensify her embrace and her kiss when she experiences the added pleasure.

Breaking the kiss and opening her eyes, he sees her renewed desire. “Why?” she asks him.

He understands the question. “I hoped your sense of defenselessness would weaken your desire. But it only seems to make the desire more specific to me. I won’t fuck you. I can’t. You’re my daughter.”

“What are the consequences of me being your daughter?”

“Not the usual,” he admits. “At least physically. I have seen many times misshapen infants come from incest. Or if not deformed, weakened by inherited disease. That wouldn’t happen with us. My babies end up strong, no matter the familial relationship I have with their mother.” He remembers the exception, his angel’s stillborn baby and the loss of her agelessness, which saddens him momentarily.

She seems to ignore his shift in emotions. “Then why not?” she asks.

“Your psyche. The trust you have formed with me, as father and as teacher. Neither should become sexual.”

She nods. “And yet here I am. You just fucked me without fucking me, and kissed me into bliss.”

“You actually fucked me,” he points out.

“Don’t start being pedantic now, Father,” she frowns. “We know how strong you are.”

“And we know how strong you are,” he returns.

“Like I could toss you across the room without hardly any effort,” she mutters, and immediately sees his startled face. “I know you would never do that. I’m just saying...”

“What would be the point, my future queen?”

“I’m not queen,” she responds, confused. “And even if I were, it’s not like I would punish you for disobeying me.”

“I refer to your attitude, my lovely daughter. Your abundant confidence and your resolve. Your relentless nature in getting what you want, especially if no one, especially me, can sway it. If I refused your advances?”

“I would keep after you.”

“For how long?”

“For as long as it took.”

“And how would that affect you?”

“I would be angry. And it would upset me.”

“And how much would our relationship suffer?”

“Completely. Especially as teacher, but of course as father. In fact, that may have already suffered.”

“Do you still respect me?”

“Of course.”

“As your sire?”

“Yes, but...”

“It’s altered.”

“Yes. But not entirely,” she smiles.

“I had hoped you would be like your mother, not trying to jump my bones as soon as your body demanded it of you. Actually I hoped you never would.”

“Even if you desire me?” she smiled.

He laughed. “Your confidence and your intelligence never ceases to amaze me.”

“Because you might have inferred you have no interest in me? I had proof to the contrary. I felt it.”

“Much to my surprise, since I should have been able to control it. But, Natalia, I’m about to give you a lecture I have given all too often in my long life. You must listen to me. And you must obey me, my future queen. Understood?”

“Yes.”

“Even so,” he sighs, “I will probably have to remind you several times. I will not fuck you. Not until I feel you are mature enough to take my cock.”

“How long?”

“Two years. At least.”

“Mature meaning...”

“Body and mind.”

“Both are precocious.”

“Yes. It may be arbitrary, but it’s my rule.”

“Has it been broken?”

“Once or twice.”

Her mischievous eyes flame.

“No, Natalia. I’m older and more careful. You will wait. If this makes it impossible for us...”

“You’d leave?” she gasped.

“Like I said, it would break our relationships.”

“Why do you make this rule?”

“Because I believe a woman needs maturity.”

“But I’m sure a boy could fuck as soon as he’s ready.”

“But all he has to do is shove it in and cum. Hopefully an older, experienced woman, or a woman smart enough to teach him to give her pleasure can make it more than that. But a young woman like yourself, with a man such as me, gets penetrated, and if it’s not a young man’s small penis, but large and thick cock like mine, her body just isn’t ready. And especially if she were to become pregnant.”

“But a girl, like a boy enabling it, can get pregnant. If God...”

“An impish creature,” Nick muttered. “He created randy beings too young to understand or control impulses. Yes, a young lady your age could grow a fetus within her womb. It could gestate, and survive, but a body and mind needs more maturity to not be altered detrimentally.”

“Excuses,” Natalia decides. “You’re afraid of your desire for girls my age.”

“You may be right. But I also find any such struggles within myself to fight such desire ends up extinguishing that desire. In the end, a girl not fully a woman turns me off. But the excuse remains true. I don’t believe she is ready.”

“Except I do look like a woman. No more boyish hips.”

“You will be a most curvaceous woman, no doubt. And the early development probably encouraged my altogether inappropriate reaction, along with your vivacious character, which I find especially attractive. Which, in itself, has caused me this very moment too many times with very determined and very relentless women, although you may be the worst of them.”

“Because I’m your daughter.”

“Among other reasons.”

“Such as?”

“Being a little more aggressive. Being more attractive. More womanly. Let me ask, if I refused you, would you find other dicks to play with?”

“They would belong to no other man who interests me.”

“I’ve watched your gaze on some of the larger soldiers.”

“Perhaps,” she admits quietly. “But I discovered how defenseless I can be. You attract me more than any of them, and I trust you.”

“But if unmet needs demanded it?”

“Perhaps I would try to control them.”

“The needs?”

“The men.”

“And if they fucked you?”

“I would want that.”

“And made you pregnant?”

“I don’t want that. Only you. With my entire being.”

“You want to bear my child?”

“Yes.”

“Even if you have to wait?”

She pauses. “How long?”

“Even longer than when I fuck you. Eighteen. And you’d need a husband. I certainly can’t be.”

“You could. You could pretend to die and come back as some stranger. I know you somehow get people who don’t know you to see you as older, appropriate to your supposed age. Being eternal, you must have done that before.”

“Yes, but I won’t. I won’t leave your mother. Most importantly, I will never be king.”

“But you said you’d leave us.”

“Only if you demand too much too soon. Only if it causes our relationship to become untenable.”

“But ... you’ll sate my need?”

“Yes.”

“Without fucking me?”

“For at least two years.”

“How?”

Nick grins. “I thought you’d never ask.”

He plops her on the bed, stripping her of her underclothing and burying his mouth in her young pussy. Her flavor matches her odor. Delicious. He hears her cries of passion. Stays with her until she passes out. Kissing her with her flavor covering his mouth, he wipes it away before glancing once more at the beautiful daughter, the irrepressible creature, a queen in all but name, and she looks far more innocent than she should, with her soft, sated grin on her sleeping face.

In his own bed, his wife tastes her daughter, and agrees about the deliciousness. She loves the forbidden source of it. Her wild nature once more revealed. He fucks her hard to give him release. She joins him with hers. Sucking him back to hardness, she rides him slowly, lovingly, until, three cums later, he once more shares a climax. Her several climaxes riding him have as much to do with their constant lover fucking her ass, the second of her orgasms joins his in her bowels, before he leaves that hole and sleepily watches the conclusion of the fucking, husband and wife once more alone in their lovemaking.

Their lover has resisted, the only objector of the three in that room about the earlier incest. He thinks Nick agrees with him, but learning Nick’s change of heart disconcerts him. But Nick, and Svetlana between having mouths full of cock, explain Nick’s reasoning, and extremeness of the consequences lures him back to acceptance, and into the backdoor of his true love.

Natalia doesn’t wait to be fucked until she’s sixteen. And Nick doesn’t fuck her. A small kingdom in future Estonia develops an interest in invading Russia, under Simon’s influence.

It is just another place Simon has gained success, the worst of it, in relationship to Nick and his angels, specifically Betty and the twins, is the split off of Vikings in Normandy who become influenced by both Christianity and Simon, to the point of changing their names to Normans. Their invasion of Britain threatens the last remnants of the Celts and the Angles and Saxons who have battled for the English and Irish islands, and have had variances of eternal wanderer influences, for many years. Various attempts to counter Simon’s influence in all this has Betty and the twins in Scandinavia, Normandy and Britain all the time Nick has largely remained east, his angels leading minions in both military and conjugal attacks on Simon’s presence.

The precocious and stubborn future queen demands her presence amongst the cavalry. Her riding skills, including battling on horseback, has caused more than one embarrassment in training against the mightiest of her warriors. Masculine pride has overridden concerns of her sex and her royal stature in these practices for at least some of her would-be attackers. Others would infuriate her with their lack of effort. Meanwhile, as queen in training, and having a remarkable mind along with a remarkable, skillful body, she has proved clever at planning battles. With spies amongst the enemy (and remarkably few amongst her people, especially at the highest levels), much has been learned about the strength and the position of the threat, not to mention the structure and its weakness of their capital city.

So, with so much importance in the strategy, and such skill in making it a success, against the objection of her parents (including Nick) and grandparents, she steals away, assisted by a colonel enwrapped in her charm, and joins the fight. As far as she thinks, it has become her battle.

Halfway through their western march, Nick finds her amongst her fellow cavalry in the large encampment. He walks into her fucking her loyal colonel while sucking the cock of a favored lieutenant. He has experienced her great skills at the latter endeavor.

“Natalia!” he growls, sending the earth beneath them into tremors. Tremors also course through Natalia and the colonel, while the formerly lucky, but suddenly not so lucky lieutenant pulls out from Natalia, his hard cock glistening with her spit. Her orgasm has obviously slowed her efforts at fellatio.

“Fuck!” Natalia roars, both orgasmic and shocked.

Nick pulls her off the colonel’s cock, far less impressive than the lieutenant’s, using her long blonde hair. “Fuck,” she exclaims again, this time from pain.

Tossing her onto the ground, he orders his daughter to dress. She glares at him, but he can see her shame, while obeying.

“Do you want us to get out, Prince Nick?” asks the colonel.

“No,” Nick growls. “She comes with me.”

As usual, Nick has the farthest tent from the center of the encampment. Many eyes see the parade of two royals pass them. Her hair no longer hidden in her helmet exposes her presence for the first time.

“Strip,” he growls once they arrive at the separate tent. “Now!”

By the time she’s naked, she’s bawling. Something he has never seen from her. Even tears have been rare.

But she manages to lift herself into a prideful stance. “I will fight!” she insists.

Nick sighs and presses his hand against her lower abdomen. “How long have you been fucking the colonel?”

“Since the first night as his promised reward.”

“And the lieutenant?”

“Three nights later.”

“So this is the sixth night being fucked by them.”

“Yes.”

“Who do you suppose made you pregnant.”

She sniffles. “The lieutenant most likely.”

“Were they any good?”

“The lieutenant revives quickly and has a cock like yours. He lasts longer than the colonel.”

“So, yes, at least as far as the lieutenant?”

Natalia shrugs. “It should have been you.”

“And it would have been, probably after this campaign.”

“Are you disappointed?”

“Yes, but not surprised. I thought it would have been sooner. You did it for the colonel’s reward for helping you steal away?”

“I did it in part because of the reward.”

“An excuse to fuck.”

“Yes.”

“This advances things. You’ll meet your husband when you return. Let’s hope it looks more like you than that dark haired colonel.”

“You’ve ... chosen my husband?”

“A prince of Kiev. You’ll like him. He’s a big man, a warrior, a general in training. Suck my cock.” He has also stripped.

“You want me to...”

“I’m going to fuck you, Natalia, but first you need a mouth full of cum to recover from your shock and make you horny.”

She kneels, her sorrowful eyes looking up at her father, and sucks his half hard cock, making it fully hard. She has never sucked it like she does this time, like making love to it. Lots of kisses, and rubs against her cheeks.

“I’m sorry,” she says.

“I know. Probably not sorry enough, though. You got what you want. Getting fucked. Becoming a true warrior.”

“So ... you’ll let me fight?”

“Yes, but I will remain with you. Toppling that arrogant head of yours off your shoulders would be a bit extreme a punishment, even if you almost deserve it, and your mother would never forgive me for letting it happen.”

“I will be a distraction.”

“No. You will be an able comrade in arms. I know how good you are. If things look out of hand, I will pull you back. Understood?”

“Yes.”

“Swallow my cum.”

She swallows it and continues sucking. He has told her about sensitivity, that only he can handle oral play after his orgasm, but has never demonstrated it, always pulling away and pleasuring her through her enormous lust.

Getting him hard again only seconds later, he has her kneel, and fucks her from behind. It’s a relentless fuck, giving her orgasm after orgasm, his cock never slowing from its hard pounding. When he finally creams inside her, his essence protecting her womb and the tiny form growing there, giving her the greatest jolt of pleasure, she collapses and passes out.

Awakening, seeing his contemplative face, meditating instead of sleeping, his legs crossed like Buddha, tears once again fill her eyes. She has disappointed the most important man in her life. She has broken her promise.

“I’m sorry,” she sniffles.

“Better,” he half-way grins.

“Thank you for letting me fight. And thank you for fucking me. It was so much better than the lieutenant, and far better than I deserved, that it makes me even more ashamed.”

“Better?” Nick chuckles. “You haven’t experienced better with me.”

“And I will?” she smiles, excited and sad simultaneously.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.