A Man's Gotta Do What a Man's Gotta Do

by WelshWriter

Copyright© 2016 by WelshWriter

Fiction Sex Story: Another story from North Wales's horniest old folks home

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   .

One morning last week I’d taken a shower and was in the bedroom closing the curtains and when the towel I’d wrapped around my waist slipped down leaving me naked. As I tried to finish closing them, I noticed my new neighbour, Hazel, in her window staring across at me. I closed the curtains as quick as I could but I was pretty sure she’d got a good eyeful before I did but when I peeked through the curtains I could see she wasn’t there any-more and it wasn’t till later that day that I found out that she had indeed seen me.

I was putting some rubbish out and found that Hazel was out there too. “I’m sorry about the other morning,” I said, “I hope I didn’t embarrass you.” “No not at all Mike,” she said, giving me a sexy smile, “actually it was a nice surprise to wake up to.” I was a little taken aback at how relaxed she was but took the chance to give her a once over. I knew she was in her mid sixties, the warden had told me that when I’d asked her who my neighbour was going to be. For her age, Hazel was an attractive woman, and it made a pleasant change to have someone around my own age in the block as most the other tenants were mainly in their late seventies and eighties.

I was about to go back into the block, when Hazel stopped me. “Why don’t you come up for a coffee, Mike,” she said, “it’ll be nice to have someone to talk to. I haven’t got to know the rest of the tenants yet.” As I nothing better to do I accepted her offer and followed her up to her flat. “Make yourself comfortable Mike,” she said, “I’ll put the kettle on.” Our flats are open plan so from the couch, I had a good view while she bustled about in the kitchen. I could see she had a tidy pair of legs and an impressive bust.

When she got back with the coffee we sat and chatted and she told me she’d moved up from the West Midlands and, as she hadn’t got to know the rest of her neighbours yet, she was feeling a little lonely. She asked me if I was married and when I told her I was divorced I saw her smile.

For a the next fifteen minutes or so we just sat chatting and drinking our coffee then, suddenly, she turned and looked at me, a troubled look on her face. “Mike,” she said, with a slight tremble in her voice, “do you mind if I tell you something really personal?” I didn’t know what was coming but what did almost took my breath away. “No go ahead,” I said, “whatever it is, it won’t go any further.” “Well,” she said, taking a deep breath, “what I saw this morning. I haven’t been able to get it out of my mind.”

For a minute I just sat there, lost for words then Hazel put her arms round my neck and pulled me towards her. “Kiss me Mike,” she said planting her lips on mine. Now in this life there are times when a man’s gotta do what a man’s gotta do, and this was one of those times and I took her face in my hands and responded to the kiss, sliding my tongue into her mouth. For the next five minutes we kissed passionately, our tongues exploring each other’s mouth. Hazel was groaning softly into mine as I moved a hand and began unbuttoning her blouse. Of course by now I had noticeable bulge in my pants and my moans joined Hazel’s as she moved her hand onto it.

It had been over two months since my last experience with a woman and it wasn’t long before I had a full blown erection straining at the inside of my boxers and Hazel groaned as it twitched under her hand. As Hazel lowered my zip, I finished unbuttoning her blouse, uncovering her ample, mature breasts, encased in a purple lace bra and Hazel sat forwards for a moment as I slid the blouse off over her shoulders. The sight that met my eyes was breath taking.

I’d seen my fair share of a lady’s upper body but Hazel’s was easily one of the best I’d seen. The purple lace push up bra formed her breasts into one of the finest cleavages I’d ever laid eyes on and her nipple into my mouth. Hazel put her hands on the back of my head. She was urging me to work on her tits. I went from one breast to the other. I sucked and the thin lace did nothing to hide her already erect nipples under it.

Hazel suddenly pulled away and at first I thought she’d lost her nerve but she took my hand and led me down the hallway to the bedroom. When we got there, Hazel closed the door behind us and proceeded to remove the rest of her clothes. She unclipped her bra and let it fall to the floor infront of her and I gasped as the full beauty of her mature breasts was revealed. They weren’t over large but for her age were still reasonably firm and each delicious orb was tipped with a deep pink areola at the centre of which was a fully erect nipple. As she unzipped her skirt and slid it down over her hips, I could see she was wearing panties, the crotch of which was pulled tightly up over her pussy lips. When they joined her skirt around her ankles, I was treated to the sight of her prominent mound, with its’ light covering of neatly trimmed blonde hair. The mature, naked woman standing before me was as close to perfection as I’d ever seen.

Stepping out of her skirt and panties, Hazel sat down on the side of the bed and smiled across at me. I didn’t need to be told what she was waiting for and took of my own clothes pausing for effect when I got down to my boxers. Hazel smiled again as I began to push them down over my hips and her eyes widened when my, fully erect cock was uncovered. “It looks much bigger than this morning,” she said with a huge smile on her face. “Well,” I laughed, “it’s closer and hard now, thanks to you.” Hazel sat there for a moment staring at my cock then smiled at me again and slid a hand between her legs then began stroking a finger through her pussy lips. I could see her juices glistening on it as she worked it up and down through the soft, pink petals and, when she held it out to me, I knew just what to do and walked across the room and stood in front of her. Taking her hand in mine, I lifted to my mouth and slid the finger between my lips and groaned softly as I tasted her sweet juices on it.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.