Amelia and Greg - Cover

Amelia and Greg

Copyright© 2016 by Uncle Jim

Chapter 12

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12 - When Greg O'Brien rescued Amelia, he knew that there would be problems with the people pursuing her. What he didn't realize was how it would complicate his life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   NonConsensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   Prostitution  

The following characters reappear from previous stories:

Brian

Chief Druid, older man, tall, somewhat thin with a long white beard and hair

Etain

Sorceress, older woman, tall, still with a nice shape, not too thin, long brown hair with silver highlights


On Tuesday morning, following a wonderful night of love and sex, we met Ken and his Wives at the bookstore on Dorchester Rd., from where we all transferred to the Otherworld. Shortly after appearing there in their Glen, we were greeted by an older man who was somewhat thin and had a long white beard and white hair.

“Young Ken who have you brought with you besides your Wives?” he asked.

“Good day, Master Brian. I have brought Greg O’Brien and his ladies who wish to be married here when it is convenient,” Ken told him before turning to me.

“Greg, this is Master Brian who is the Chief Druid and the Leader of the Otherworld. He is also a Senior Master,” Ken told us.

“I see that Master O’Brien is also a Senior Master, as he wears the ring, but who are his ladies?” Brian asked.

“This is Sylvia, and she is a Master Mage and a Veterinarian,” I told him holding up Sylvia’s hand in mine. “And this is Amelia who is my Apprentice. She will be attending UGA in the fall to take their Magic course,” I told him holding up Amelia’s hand in my other one.

“I can sense that Amelia has a very strong Talent. Is she only now learning Magic?” Brian asked, somewhat surprised.

“Yes, she wasn’t aware of her Talent until a few weeks ago when we met,” I told him.

“When would you like to be married?” Master Brian asked next.

“As soon as it would be convenient,” I told him.

“Would this Saturday be soon enough? That would allow some of your friends to attend also,” Master Brian suggested.

“We hadn’t really planned to have others here with us,” I started to tell him, but was interrupted by one of Ken’s Wives.

“We will be here with them, and we will ensure that there are plenty of flowers for the occasion,” Sunshine told him.

“Will any of you be staying overnight before the ceremony, or for the feast following the wedding?” Brian asked.

“Ken and his Wives are still in school, so it would be best if we arrived on Saturday at about this time,” I told him, but was interrupted by my Wives before I could finish.

“Yes, we will stay for the feast following the wedding,” both women told him and me.

“That’s fine. The wedding will be held at sundown on Saturday, and the party will be held on its completion,” Brian told us. We all returned to Charleston shortly after that. Ken had a few things to tell me when we arrived there.

“You will need to bring some gold with you to pay for the wedding and the feast,” he informed me. “Can you acquire gold by Saturday?” he finished.

“It won’t be a problem, as I have connections to the people who sell precious metals. How much gold will I need?” I asked.

“A hundred gram Gold Biscuit Bar should be sufficient,” Ken told me, and we agreed to meet at nine on Saturday morning here at the bookstore.

There were other things that needed doing before Saturday arrived. Sylvia still needed to receive a part of the supplies and the equipment that she had ordered for the new clinic, and Amelia needed to return to her study of Magic, which had been interrupted by our recent activities.

It was possible to accomplish both tasks from Sylvia’s new clinic, and we all spent time there for the remainder of the week, helping her receive the shipments of supplies and equipment, and to get the clinic set up. I also contacted my source to purchase the gold, and arranged to have it delivered to the clinic. It arrived there by messenger service on Thursday afternoon. Amelia had managed to study with only a few interruptions while the rest of us did most of the work.

By late Friday, the 6th of May, we had the clinic mostly set up and ready for business whenever Sylvia was ready. However, a business requires customers, so I had arranged to have fliers printed and distributed not just to the individual houses in the area, but also to various pet stores and to places that sold pet food. There were also ads placed on the local radio stations and on the internet. All of this was handled by some advertising contacts of mine.

That night we were all in bed early, but only to sleep, as we needed to be up early on Saturday morning to prepare for our wedding. Amelia and Sylvia had already decided to carry their wedding gowns in the boxes that they came in, and to wear normal clothes for the trip to the Otherworld. I also had a small bag with my suit in it along with a few other items. I had been sure to put the wedding rings and the gold bar in it.

We again met Ken and his Wives at the bookstore at nine, and we all transferred to the Otherworld. Master Brian was waiting for us in the Glenn, but the first thing that we noticed were the flowers. They were everywhere, and there were many different kinds. They hadn’t been there when we visited four days ago.

“Where did all of the flowers come from?” Sylvia and Amelia asked in wonder.

“We came last night and started them,” Sunshine told us while Rose just smiled.

“Thank you, they’re so beautiful,” both of my ladies told them as they hugged them. Master Brian joined us then.

“We have a cottage ready for you to relax in before the ceremony and to also change clothes in as well as one for the O’Connells to rest in,” he told us before leading us to adjoining cottages. We had about a six hour wait since we arrived a bit past two in the afternoon, and sunset wouldn’t be until a few minutes past eight that evening, we were told.

Neither Sylvia nor Amelia did much resting while we were at the cottage, as they were too wound up for that. They did hang up their dresses and make sure that there were as few wrinkles as possible in them. I too was somewhat restless, and we had little to do while we waited. I know that I needed to calm my Wives down, or we would all be a nervous wreck before it was time for the ceremony.

There was little that I could think of for us to do, but perhaps a little hugging and kissing would calm us all down. There was a wooden bench large enough for three if they were very friendly there in the cottage but no sofa or other upholstered furniture.

“Ladies sit with me on the bench for a while, so we can calm down until it’s time to dress for the ceremony,” I suggested, and they both joined me, but were still fidgety. I needed to calm them down, and started by kissing Sylvia who seemed the most nervous. It didn’t require much to have her interested in what I was doing besides kissing her, which was passionate enough in itself, and she was soon ready to crawl on top of me right there on the bench.

I had also started massaging Amelia’s breast with my free hand, and she too moved up against me. It wasn’t long before we needed to move from the bench to someplace where we would have more room and fewer clothes. The bedroom was the logical choice, and we were soon naked on the bed, all else forgotten in our desire for each other. It really is amazing what two women and a man can do together if they put their minds to it, and we tried several different combinations that afternoon. We were all soon well relaxed, and were awakened from a short nap by insistent knocking on the front door.

“You have a bit over an hour and a-half to get ready for the wedding ceremony. You should come to the pool and have a relaxing soak with us before getting dressed,” a voice told us through the door. Looking at my watch, I saw that it was already 6:30.

“We’ll be with you in a few minutes,” I told those outside.

“Don’t wear a lot of clothes, you have to bathe naked in the pool,” we were told following that. We quickly got up, and cleaned up a bit there in the bedroom using the provided pitcher of water and the large bowl. We also found the robes worn here sitting on a small chest, and were soon dressed. We found Ken and his Wives waiting for us outside. Sunshine and Rose giggled when they saw us.

“You forgot to set the privacy spell before you started,” Ken told us, and my Wives turned a deep red in embarrassment. “Fortunately, we recognized what was happening, and I cast the spell on your cottage before you had gone too far,” Ken finished.

“Let’s go bathe in the heated pool, so you can return and dress for the ceremony,” he told us following that.

“They have a heated pool here?” Amelia asked in amazement.

“Yes, it flows from a natural hot spring,” Rose informed us, as we set out. We received many knowing looks on the way to the pool from the residents who we passed.

Arriving at the pool several minutes later, my Wives were a bit surprised to learn that it was necessary to strip naked in public to use the pool. We also used a cleaning spell on ourselves prior to entering the pool. Ken and his Wives were in the pool well ahead of us, having no problem being naked in public and having used the pool many times before. We all soaked in the warm relaxing water for about twenty minutes before emerging and returning to our cottages to dress for the wedding ceremony. Amelia especially had received many admiring glances as we entered and exited the pool, and I was sure that it was because of her lovely large breasts and fine figure.

We had finished dressing and the women had helped each other with their makeup and hair when the next knock came on the cottage door.

“Come in,” I called, and Ken and his Wives entered also dressed for the ceremony.

“Your dresses are lovely,” Sunshine and Rose both exclaimed excitedly on seeing the dresses that Sylvia and Amelia were wearing.

“We have about 20 minutes until sundown, so it’s time to leave,” Ken informed us in a practical voice. I checked that I had the rings and the gold bar before we all exited the cottage, and Ken and his ladies led the way back to the Glen. The trail there now had many flowers growing along it.

“Wait here until Master Brian signals you, then proceed up to him and the Priestess Etain, and stand on the large flat stone in front of them,” Ken told us at the entrance of the Glen before he and his ladies proceeded inside to join the small group of people already gathered there.

Master Brian soon signaled us, and we entered the Glen then marched up to stand on the stone before him and a tall, older woman.

“This is the Priestess Etain,” he told us indicating the woman who had long brown hair with silver highlights, and who still retained a womanly shape. “She will conduct the part of the ceremony for the women, and I will conduct the part of the ceremony for you Master Greg. We will begin just as the Sun touches the horizon,” Master Brian told us, and we watched as the Sun dropped ever lower toward the horizon. When it had just touched the horizon, the Priestess began the ceremony.

On completion of the ceremony, I placed a ring on first Sylvia’s finger and then on Amelia’s finger. There was loud cheering from those assembled there.

“May your lives be long and full of happiness,” both Druids told us before we all moved out of the Glen and down into the village below it for the feast.

There was much food and ale at the party. I had a couple of mugs of ale and some of the food, but my new Wives only had some tea with their food. We had changed out of our wedding clothes before spending much time at the party which was rather gay and boisterous.

After a couple of hours, the O’Connells indicated that they needed to leave, and I looked up Master Brian to inform him of our departure. He was sitting with several other men, but rose as I approached.

“Must you leave so soon?” he asked perceptively on joining me.

“Yes, the O’Connells need to return, as they have other duties to attend to,” I told him as I reached out to shake his hand. While doing so, I slipped the small gold bar from my palm to his.

“I understand that it is customary to provide a gift in thanks for the ceremony and the feast,” I told him quietly, as we shook hands.

“Thank you, an offering is always appreciated,” he told me before we parted, and my new Wives and I joined Ken and his Wives for the short trip back to the Glen where I called our wedding clothing to us before we transferred back to the bookstore on Dorchester Road. We all shook hands and hugged and kissed, before the O’Connells returned to their duties, and I transferred myself and my new Wives back to our house.

On arriving there, we collapsed into a group hug, relief evident on all of our faces.

“We actually did it!” Amelia said in surprise.

“Yes, we’re finally married,” Sylvia agreed.

“Did you doubt that we would find a way?” I asked.

“No, but we didn’t think it would be that easy,” Sylvia told me.

“Or that quick,” Amelia added with a smile.

“What should we do now?” I asked and paused.

“A honeymoon perhaps?” I asked after a few seconds.

“Do you mean go somewhere?” Amelia asked in a questioning voice.

“We’ve been to too many places in the past month. Let’s just stay home and relax,” Sylvia suggested.

“All right, shall we go out to dinner, a bit later to celebrate,” I asked seeing that it was just past 5:30 in the afternoon, and we had eaten at the feast in the Otherworld following our wedding.

“Yes, later, maybe eight o’clock or so,” both Wives agreed.

“We should straighten up things in the house and put our wedding dresses away,” Sylvia suggested and Amelia agreed. The women were soon busy, but it hadn’t taken me long to put my clothes away, and I allowed them to straighten everything else up, as it didn’t appear that they needed any further help, after I had approved the preservation spell that they had used on their wedding dresses.

My Wives finished their work then had showered and changed clothes by the time that eight o’clock rolled around, as had I. I transferred us to a somewhat fancy restaurant / club in North Charleston for dinner and a bit of dancing. Later that night, we slept very well on returning home.

We found the surprise in our living room on Sunday morning when we arose. Missie, the cat, was asleep on the sofa in the living room.

“How did she get here?” Sylvia asked in shock on finding her there.

“How did who... ?” I started before seeing the cat who jumped up and began rubbing herself up against Sylvia’s leg and purring loudly. I immediately checked my wards around the house and found them to be intact and that nothing had bothered them.

“This is certainly a mystery,” I said in a perplexed voice, as I considered the cat that Sylvia was now holding in her arms, a very contented looking cat. Amelia had joined us by now, and she was looking at the cat also.

“It appears that you have acquired a pet,” she said to Sylvia.

“Yes, but how, and how did it get through my wards?” I demanded in an upset voice.

“Isn’t the club that we went to last evening close to the store where we acquired our wedding dresses?” Amelia asked. Her question stopped me in my mental tracks, and I needed to think back to the store’s location. I had transferred us to a location on the far side of the store from the restaurant because the address of the cigar store was closer to it, and we had only needed to walk a short distance to the used apparel store.

“Yes, they aren’t that far apart,” I admitted in answer to her question. “But the question is how did the cat get in here through my wards without setting off an alarm?”

“Can cats perform Magic?” Amelia asked with a straight face.

“Weres can perform Magic, but this is only a normal house cat. I have checked her to be sure of that,” Sylvia told her. Amelia looked very thoughtful for a time following that.

“When we left the restaurant, it was very dark in the area between the building and the parking lot where we transferred from. Could the cat have been hiding in the shrubbery there?” she finally asked.

“Hiding in the... ?” Sylvia started, and was then very quiet as she considered something.

“Are you suggesting that the cat, that Missie, felt our, or at least my arrival there?” she asked in a puzzled voice.

“I don’t know, as I’m still new to Magic, but she seems very attracted to you,” Amelia told her. I had also been thinking during their discussion.

“What Amelia suggests is quite possible. If we presume that the cat has a strong attraction to Sylvia, it is possible that she could have scented or otherwise detected that she was at the restaurant. Cats are able to escape from building in various ways, and I’m sure that the restaurant would be a very attractive place for her, or at least their waste bins would be.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.