Amelia and Greg
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2016 by Uncle Jim

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - When Greg O'Brien rescued Amelia, he knew that there would be problems with the people pursuing her. What he didn't realize was how it would complicate his life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   NonConsensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   Prostitution  

“These Wizards aren’t that smart after all,” Gunther said with a smile, as he lowered the rifle he had used to knock Greg out with a tranquilizer dart.

“Go get the van,” he told Joey, as he moved toward the figure slumped on the concrete of his own driveway. Gunther had a gag, duct tape, and plastic ties to secure their victim with, and Joey arrived with the van just after he finished.

“This old fart sure is heavy,” Joey complained, as he and Gunther moved the unconscious Greg into the van before they left.


I awoke with a splitting headache to find myself tied to a metal chair with my arms secured to the arms of the chair and my legs secured to its legs. There was a gag in my mouth, and some kind of tape over it to prevent me from spitting it out. The lights in the room also appeared overly bright, but I thought that could be an effect of whatever had been used to knock me out. My last memory was of two men in my neighbor’s yard.

I used a medical spell to reduce the headache by sub-vocalizing it and tracing its glyph on the metal arm of the chair with a finger. Shortly, I felt better and the lights weren’t as bright either.

At least my head wasn’t restrained, and I was able to look around at the room that I was in. It appeared to be an empty store room, or a nearly empty one anyway, there being only a few cartons visible to me. The Sheetrock walls were dirty and there were gouges and holes in them where careless or angry workers had knocked things into the walls. The floor was plain concrete and the ceiling was the exposed metal trusses that supported the roof. It still being April, and apparently still night time, the room wasn’t overly warm presently. I was also currently alone in the room, but that didn’t last long, as the door opened as I finished looking around.

“Yeah, he’s awake,” someone who I couldn’t see called and shortly two men were standing in front of me. One was a tall, heavily built man at about 6’-2’’ tall and maybe 230 pounds with black hair and brown eyes. The second man was shorter at about 5’-10’’ tall and maybe 170 pounds with brown hair and blue eyes. Both appeared to be in their early thirties. The larger man appeared to be very confident and the one in charge, while the smaller man appeared to be more indecisive.

“You ain’t as smart as you thought, Wizard,” the larger man said with a huge grin.

“You had us chasing that fucking rat all night, but we caught up with it the next morning when it was light out and easier to see. Joey and me blew that sucker away then, but the cops took the damn body to check it for rabies. The Boss was real unhappy about that,” he finished with a frown.

“Yeah, he was so unhappy, that he had Gunther, here, Chip, and me searching that damn rundown abandoned business park for two days to find where you had hidden that broad. Chip eventually figured out how you had put her in some kind metal cage to prevent the signal from the tracking chip getting out after we had searched half the building there,” the smaller man told me in a very frustrated voice.

“There wasn’t anything in the building, but the Boss made us stay out there looking for clues, and it took another day to find that fancy paper plate that the rat must have eaten off. We found it some distance from the building and had to chase a couple of smaller rats off to get it, but it had big bite marks in the edge from that big rat,” the one, who I had determined must be Gunther, told me in an exasperated voice.

“You rich bastards think your so much better than the rest of us, but that plate was your undoing. We found out that those plates are only sold in a couple of stores in the Charleston area, and the style you used is only sold in one store. The guy there was happy to give us a list of who bought them when we leaned on him, and you were the only Wizard on the list. It wasn’t hard to find your address once we had your name,” the one, who I had determined must be Joey, crowed in triumph.

“Yeah, and then you come ditty bopping down the street tonight like king shit of the hill and without even a car. That was too stupid to believe, but it was lucky for us,” the one named Gunther said with a big grin.

“When the Boss gets here, we’re going to get the location of where you got that broad stashed,” Joey added with glee in his voice.

While they had been bragging about how they managed to track me down, I had been checking myself over and found the tracking chip that they had injected in me by the pain that it had created. I could deactivate it easily, but it would require the help of another Senior Master to remove it, so I didn’t worry about it presently, and concentrated on casting my strongest wards around me instead.

I also castigated myself for not being more careful and having my wards around me all of the time when I was out of my house, but I had believed that we had escaped without detection. If I’d had the wards around me, I wouldn’t be in the predicament that I was in now, but hindsight is always 20/20.

This last remark that their boss was on his way here with some means of getting Amelia’s location out of me definitely got my attention as the other things hadn’t, so I decided that it was time to stop playing with these people and leave. I cast a freeze spell, and with a flick of my finger threw it at Gunther and Joey, freezing them in place instantly.

I then cast a spell to free myself of all of the bonds holding me to the chair. It was a good spell, but had an unintended consequence, as I wound up on my butt on the floor, as not only had the plastic ties and the rope holding me to the chair fallen apart, but so did the chair itself.

“Greg, my boy, you need more practice with those kinds of spells,” I reminded myself, as I picked myself up off the floor and the remains of the chair. While the freeze spell that I had used would hold the pair in here for some time, I felt the need to leave a small gift for those who were coming. It required several minutes of consideration, but I eventually thought of what to leave them and cast the spells for it on the room. It would be too bad that I wouldn’t be here to see the results, but there was no reason not to enjoy the thought of what would occur when the others arrived.

Next, I checked my person and discovered that all of my possessions had been removed while I was unconscious. This wasn’t a real problem as each item had a marker spell on it, and I called each of them to me from another room where they were being kept. I was somewhat worried as all of my contacts were listed on my cell phone, and if they had been able to get into it, I worried that they could have been able to trace the payment that I had made to Sylvia for her help.

I would need to check on her and alert her to the danger that these people represented. My thoughts were interrupted then by the sounds of others arriving, and I quickly cast the transfer spell and left for my house and Amelia.

Arriving in my living room, I called her but received no answer. There was also no presence of her now familiar Talent. A quick search of the house revealed that she was in fact not here, but my wards were still in effect and hadn’t been attacked or altered. Additionally dinner was on the table ready to be served, but it was quite cold now. WHAT could have happened to her, I worried?


I had finished preparing dinner a short time ago and had it on the table for when Greg returned. I wasn’t worried about it getting cold, having seen him heat other food that we had eaten.

For the past few minutes, I had been checking out the front window for him and felt the now familiar touch of his Talent as he neared the house. I had moved over near the door to welcome him home when the inexplicable happened, and I lost contact with his Talent. Rushing to the window to see what could have happened, I saw Gunther lower a rifle and send Joey off before tying Greg up, and then Joey reappeared with a van which they loaded Greg into and drove off.

I was in shock and panicked. I needed to do something but WHAT? My knowledge of Magic was still rather limited, and I realized that I would need help but from who? I didn’t really know any of Greg’s friends or other Wizards. I couldn’t transport like he could, and besides I only had the sketchiest idea of where they might be taking him, plus what would I do once I found them and him?

I had no idea, and it was one of the darkest times of my life. I sat down on the sofa and would have cried, but I was just too frustrated. I had been sitting there for a time in the worst blue funks of my life when I suddenly realized that I did know the name of at least one of his friends – Sylvia!

“Sylvia, Mage!” I said very positively on standing and suddenly a book appeared in front of me. It looked like the same book that Professor O’Connell had called to him during our visit, and as I reached for it, it opened to a page. On looking at the page, it was obvious that it wasn’t written in English, but after a few seconds I realized that it was Gaelic and written in Ogham, the Irish tree alphabet.

How in the world do I know that?” I asked myself and realized that I could read the spell written there, and that there was a picture of its glyph with arrows showing how it was to be drawn in the air.

This must certainly be what I need to do,” I said to myself before again saying, “Sylvia, Mage,” and reading the spell from the book while drawing its glyph in the air.

As I finished the glyph and came to the end of the spell, suddenly I wasn’t standing in Greg’s brightly lit living room, but in a strange and much smaller living room that was much less well lit.

“Sylvia!” I called, but there was no answer for a time, and then a woman appeared from the bedroom.

“Who are you, and how did you get past my wards?” she demanded. She was a bit taller than I am and a bit heavier. She appeared to be about 31 or 32 years old with short brown hair and blue eyes. She had a normal figure for someone her age. She was wearing a skirt and a long sleeve blouse.

“I’m Amelia, and I transferred here. Greg has been shot and carried off by some of the men after me, and I didn’t know what else to do after the ‘Book’ appeared,” I told her and shoved the ‘Book’ at her.

She took the ‘Book’, which had snapped closed as I finished the spell and its glyph, and opened it. Her eyes grew bigger, as she looked at the page that the ‘Book’ had opened to.

“Oh ... my ... god, you’ve got the ‘Book of Dreams’! Where did you get this? It belongs to the O’Connells, and they will be very upset if they find it missing,” she told me in a harsh voice.

“It came to me in Greg’s living room when I didn’t know what to do,” I told her in a frustrated voice.

“Didn’t know what to do about WHAT?” she demanded, somewhat angry and also confused. I took a long deep breath to pull myself together. She would need to know what had happened to be of any help. I also noticed how she had watched my breasts move as I inhaled.

“Greg went out to a meeting with some business people today at about noon. I had made dinner this afternoon, and was waiting for him to return. I could feel his Talent when he approached the house. Then suddenly, his Talent disappeared, and I rushed to the window to see what had happened. I saw Gunther, one of the men looking for me, lower a long rifle, and he then send Joey, another of the men looking for me, off to do something.

“Gunther then approached Greg who was lying motionless on his driveway. He took out some long plastic ties and tied Greg’s hands in front of him, and then also tied his feet together. He put a rag of some kind in Greg’s mouth. Joey returned in a van right after he finished, and they loaded Greg in it and then left.

“I was frantic but didn’t know what to do, as I don’t know that much Magic yet ... only what is in some of the First Level books,” I told her.

“And the ‘Book’?” she prompted.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.