The Electrician's Harem - Cover

The Electrician's Harem

Copyright© 2016 by George Foxx

Chapter 26

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 26 - A man who has always felt ordinary finds out his self image is not accurate. His teenage daughter and six other hot girls help him find true love and happiness. His girls show him his talent for making girls feel good makes him much more than ordinary. A note about codes: The non-caucasian female is Polynesian. Oriental was the closest match in the codes.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Tit-Fucking   Small Breasts  

While fucking each other silly in a hotel suite was exciting, we always liked waking up together in our big bed under the dome of our house on Paradise Palms.

I had the huge bed cut down until it was only about the size of two king size beds. That felt more comfortable for all of us. It certainly erased the feeling that we needed to perform like porn stars when we made love.

We rarely used the girls’ private rooms, but the staff kept them clean and ready in case someone got sick or needed private time. We hardly ever argued though, and fighting was pretty much unknown.

I was sure the three girls who had stuck with me so far would stick with me forever. They weren’t just my secret favorites, they were the right girls to be with me for the long haul.

Jayne and Yumeko had become great friends because their intelligence gave them both such a wide range of interests. Jayne got interested in Yumeko’s research, and learned enough to be helpful as a lab technician and assistant.

Interestingly, girl games were at an all-time low. I realized that the three girls I picked were the three who liked to play with other girls least; but in the past, even Diane had recognized that making love with another girl was a harem survival skill and had come to Monica for lessons.

All three girls got along well. There were no fights and no two against one ganging up that is common with three friends or three siblings. While it was possible the girls just didn’t feel romantic about each other, I thought it more likely that each of them felt satisfied enough not to need additional sex.

In addition, two girls did make love to each other now and then, otten enough to know the girls didn’t hate each other or dislike making love with another girl. It usually happened when I took one of the girls out sailing or for some other activity and the two who stayed at home watched a romantic movie together. There were no preferred pairings. Two girls, alone and horny, ended up making love; especially when there was a romantic movie to push their horniness beyond the point where they were able to wait for me.

In normal circumstances, the girls didn’t get horny enough to be pushed beyond their heterosexual preference.

When Monica turned eighteen, the studio gave her a starring role for the first time. They took a 1944 Republic Pictures serial, Tiger Woman, and reworked it. Instead of a male rescuing a female who got herself kidnapped by the baddies, the archeologist dad or his studly looking assistant were the ones getting rescued by Tiger Woman.

Monica had the costume updated to a barely-there tiger skin print bikini and high heeled tiger skin print boots. The bad guys always seemed to rip the good guys’ shirts off before they tied them up or chained them to the wall in the Asian temple. Tiger Woman became an eco-warrior and the baddie was usually an oil or mining company. Monica had sold the studio on a new format. It was not a weekly serial, but it was produced cheaply enough that new episodes came out four times a year. It was very successful, and it made the studio enough money that they shared some of the wealth with Monica.

The studio didn’t like the idea of Tiger Woman’s dad not being paired up with anyone, because Monica tried to sell the idea that Tiger Woman needed two guys to keep her happy. The studio wasn’t ready to even imply incest, so eventually they brought Clarice in to play the lab assistant of Tiger Woman’s chemist alter ego, Monica Morgan. So Tiger Woman was sleeping with her dad’s assistant, and pretty soon Tiger Woman’s dad was sleeping with Monica Morgan’s assistant.

After two years, or eight episodes, the series had become smartly written soft core porn. In the eighth episode, both Monica and Clarice had topless love scenes.

Diane was eighteen too, and she was anxious to get pregnant. Yumeko was still caught up in her research, and not in any hurry to have a baby. Jayne was keeping her feelings about the issue to herself.

Anna and Natasha had made progress on designing a human to electronic interface that didn’t burn out neurons, but they still hadn’t identified how the body produced sexual satisfaction feelings, let alone located the place where satisfaction was stored.

Every week, I fucked Anna on Tuesday and Natasha on Thursday. They were both wired up with all kinds of sensors every time. I always brought them to powerful orgasms, and sometimes I fucked them for two or three hours so they came a significant number of times. Neither of them were able to identify an electrical voltage or a chemical substance produced by the ovaries, uterine walls, vaginal lining, cervix, or any part of the internal or external clitoral structures that could be the source of feelings of sexual satisfaction.

Yumeko had measured everything there was to measure in terms of energy output, oxygen consumption, and anything else she could think of related to the physiology of sex. She didn’t have anything that would help tell Anna and Natasha where to look. Her reaction to the apparent dead end to her research was to forget about science and concentrate on being my girlfriend.

I was happier than I’d been for a long time. Everything was going smoothly, the girls liked each other, they all loved me, and I loved them, I was keeping them all satisfied, and if I was dragging, a little of Cassandra’s magic got my performance up to what it needed to be to keep all my girls happy.

It felt like the group marriage that Monica had envisioned was a reality and working for all of us.

Yumeko called a rare sister wive’s meeting, but the girls all agreed I should be included in the discussion because the decisions made would directly impact me.

“I never had any desire to be a mother before a few weeks ago. I think my expiration timer is ticking, and suddenly I want to give you a baby more than anything Paul. How are you feeling about the issue? Are you ready to be a father again?” Yumeko asked.

“I like being a dad. You know I loved being Monica’s dad so much I tried to take on the role for Diane, Judy, and Karen too. I did a pretty good job, although some people might argue I failed miserably once the girls started looking sexy and thinking sexy thoughts,” I said.

“The people who would say that think teenage girls are not competent to make decisions about their sexuality. They have never experienced the pain some of us feel when our body is ready for sex, but our culture doesn’t want to admit we are people with human rights. I think Paul was the very most successful as a dad when he listened to us and tried to kiss it and make it all better for us. He certainly did things unselfishly. I know the puritans would argue that getting laid by four teenage girls was self-serving, but Paul never took advantage of us or used his power to manipulate us. If Paul had been a selfish or bad person, he would have turned Karen into his personal sex slave, and made the rest of us catch the BDSM virus. I think it says a lot that Paul prefers real girls with free will and all the problems that can cause him; to sex slaves who have no ability to express personal needs and desires. Having slave girls only interested in pleasing a guy is a nice fantasy for some yummy sex play, but it isn’t something you can build a relationship on or something that binds a man and his women together creating a love that will last for a lifetime.

“I suppose the best argument that Paul is an outstanding father is that when it was time for Judy, Karen, and Monica to grow and move on, Paul didn’t try to hold them back. A selfish man would have wanted to keep seven girls in his harem so he could have the variety and the ego boost. Paul was more concerned about whether his girls were happy, satisfied, and emotionally fulfilled. He did what a good father should do. He taught his girls how to grow up and then let them go when they needed to leave the nest,” Diane said

“Paul took on the daddy role with me to help me get a handle on my unruly feelings. Yes he fucked me when I was fourteen, but only because I wanted and needed that demonstration of unselfish love from my dad. I was a mess because my biological father was totally selfish and saw my atypical needs as inconvenient. I hope my sisters agree I’m a better person now than I was when I first came to Paradise Palms. Of course I want to be more of a wife than a daughter now, but I think the father/daughter bond leads to a stronger husband/wife bond,” Jayne said.

“Let’s get back to my original question. I’m ready to be a mom. Paul is ready to father our children. Where are you emotionally, Diane and Jayne?” Yumeko asked.

“I’m kind of anxious to get pregnant,” Diane said.

“I have all kinds of nasty fantasies about pregnant sex, and daddy nursing from my big, lactating breasts,” Jayne said.

“I wonder if it would be better to only have one of you pregnant at a time? There can be a lot of issues for a pregnant girl, and it might be good if you knew two of your sisters would be there to help,” I said.

“On the other hand, we could all go through the morning sickness and other nasty parts together and support each other based on experiencing similar symptoms and emotions,” Yumeko said.

“Well, let’s get Dr. Kathy’s input on this,” I said.

I called down to the clinic and asked the doctor to come up to the house for lunch and a group consultation.

Dr. Kathy was a lot more relaxed and a lot less opinionated than when I first hired her.

“Well Paul, you turned out not to be the pig I expected you to become. I’m glad you moved on from the harem fantasy. I finally realized that when a man has more than one woman who loves him intensely, it probably isn’t being kind to choose one over another. That’s just a cultural bias a lot of the world has.

“So far you’ve been fair to everyone and all your girls are healthy both physically and mentally. What are we deciding today?” The doctor asked.

“Yumeko says she is feeling biological pressure to get pregnant. The other girls feel like it is the right time for them too.

“We’d like your advice on planning pregnancies,” I said.

“Oh, well I think for you guys, everyone should get pregnant as close to the same time as possible. The most important condiseration is your kids. Let’s say all three are girls. If you stagger them, when Yumeki’s daughter is fourteen and asks her daddy to accept the gift of her virginity, Diane’s daughter would be thirteen, and Jayne’s daughter would be twelve. There would be an unhealthy amount of pressure on Jayne’s daughter to do things she might not be ready for and unnecessary parental stress for you guys trying to keep her from becoming active until she’s fourteen, if she turns out to be like her mother and NEEDS her daddy to fuck her as soon as she hits puberty. I’ve changed my opinion over the years from working with all the girls who have loved you, Paul. It should be up to the girl, as long as she understands what she is asking for, and is physically capable of doing what she wants to do without injuring herself. I guess the old fashioned family bed is the best way to make sure girls are realistic, because if they are used to seeing mommy and auntie getting drilled every night and screaming their heads off when they cum, the girl is going to know exactly what she is asking for.

“So just let me know when I need to ramp up prenatal care,” Dr. Kathy said.

“Should I see a Urologist in Singapore, Thailand, Australia, or someplace else to get my vasectomy reversed?” I asked.

“I think Thailand would be the most economical, and the quality of care would be fine. They probably wouldn’t be upset with you having three wives wanting to visit you all the time, where they would get prickly about it in Australia,” Dr. Kathy said.

“Doctor, can you set things up for me?” I asked.

“I’ll let you know when your first appointment is,” Dr. Kathy said.

I’m at the hospital in Bangkok. Crisp white linen on the bed, IV dripping, the liquid is cooler than room temperature as it enters my arm. Diane, Jayne, and Yumeko and kissing my cheeks and all tying to hug me at once. They are all beaming at me. I’m feeling sleepy. Why are they all so happy? Diane says, “Thank you so much for doing this for us daddy.”

The orderly comes with a gurney. He has me take off my pajama pants. Jayne holds the back of my gown together as I get on the gurney. One last kiss from each of my three girls.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.