The Electrician's Harem - Cover

The Electrician's Harem

Copyright© 2016 by George Foxx

Chapter 23

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 23 - A man who has always felt ordinary finds out his self image is not accurate. His teenage daughter and six other hot girls help him find true love and happiness. His girls show him his talent for making girls feel good makes him much more than ordinary. A note about codes: The non-caucasian female is Polynesian. Oriental was the closest match in the codes.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Tit-Fucking   Small Breasts  

I was deeply conflicted. On the one hand my rational mind was heaving a sigh of relief and feeling that taking care of Diane, Jayne, and Yumeko was definitely doable for the foreseeable future. That took the pressure off getting immediate results from the research projects, which definitely would make things go more smoothly and be safer. On the other hand, the caveman part of my brain was in full revolt at the thought of having fewer females to love and breed with. All kinds of unethical thoughts, like secretly getting my vasectomy reversed and impregnating all the girls crossed my mind.

I did what I have gotten in the habit of doing. I went to find Monica. While I was looking for her, I called Slash and confirmed my suspicion the offer of a squad leader job was meant to boost Monica’s confidence, not offer her actual combat work. In addition, underwater demolition training can’t start until the candidate is eighteen and the trainee can’t actually work with explosives until they are twenty-one, due to Federal ATF regulations.

I turned over in my mind how to open the conversation with Monica. Do I lead with Clarice or Slash? Do I tell her, “I can’t get along without you right now because my wife is fucking her butler?” or do I crush her dreams of being an independent warrior woman? I decided I’d lead with the Clarice issue.

I found Monica in one of the music rooms with some kind of music I hated blasting. I said, “I’ve got a problem I need to talk with you about.”

Monica gave me a sad smile and said, “You might need to get used to talking with someone else dad.”

“This is a biggie, and it kind of concerns you too, so I’d appreciate it if you could work me into your schedule,” I told her.

“OK dad, let’s hear what’s up,” Monica sighed.

“Cassandra sent me a note in the packages that implies Clarice and Jarvis are having sex. Clarice hasn’t communicated with me on her own, and doesn’t answer my calls or texts. Has she talked to you at all?” I asked.

“OMG daddy, that is a big deal. I’m sorry I was dismissive. I’m having some issues right now myself, and I guess instead of trying to resolve them and make decisions on my own, I need to talk them over with you, since I won’t even be sixteen for a few more days.

“Did you guys fight when you dropped her off to work on the movie? Oh, and to answer your question, Clarice hasn’t talked to any of us,” Monica said.

“No, we had a great night of making love. I could tell she was tense with Cyn there. I think she was kind of jealous. Clarice has that sex symbol body, but inside she has always been a slightly naïve, good girl. Cynthia kind of revels in the fact that her self-chosen nickname Cyn, sounds like sin. You could tell from comments Clarice made that she still had some unresolved feelings for Jarvis. Anyway, aside from that, she was sweet as could be to me,” I said.

“Cyn is a puzzle. I think she would work porn if she didn’t still have hopes of getting steady work as a supporting actor bad girl in regular movies. I think she is turning over making the switch in her mind and so if she goes that direction, that would leave Jarvis out of her life. It’s possible that Cyn flipped to the dark side and Clarice didn’t know any other way to ease his pain than to fuck his brains out. Depending on how much Clarice loves you and how confused she is about her feelings for Jarvis, this could be a really messy situation. How you deal with it will have a lot to do with how things work out. I imagine if Jarvis is 50% as good in bed as you are, she might be tempted to stay with him, because all of us, including me, have trouble sharing you. Each of us is giving all our love to you, and it preys on our minds that we are just one of seven to you. With the addition of the scientists, that number goes up to ten, although you are really only hot for eight of us. The Russians look too much like grownups to capture your imagination and bring out all of your lust. How are they in bed, by the way?” Monica said.

“Oh, they are very shy. They weren’t virgins, but they haven’t had much experience. I suppose you are right about them looking grown up. Anyway, they are tall, and they have an adult woman’s weight, so it’s hard for me not to think in terms of having sex with Lisa, and that is so pale in comparison to making love to you, that maybe I haven’t given them a fair chance. They would like a more emotional relationship and lots more sex, but I’ve been holding back with them because I don’t want any of the girls I love to feel deprived. It’s totally different with Yumeko. I thought her comment the other day was right on target. I’m totally in lust with her, and the love is developing pretty quickly as I get to know her. Because of growing love, I don’t feel guilty about making love to her as often as I get a chance,” I said.

“So, on the one hand, you wouldn’t mind having a Diane, Jayne, Yumeko harem because you could fuck each of them every day. On the other hand, the leader of the pack in you wants to keep all his bitches in heat and begging for his cock all the time,” Monica said.

“That about sums it up,” I said.

“Well, let’s break it down and see what you want to do. You can see where Mele’s family are coming from, so you don’t want her to have to put up with harassment and pressure unless she is crazy in love with you. Only her going home and trying out some guys is going to tell her what she needs to know. So, can you deal with that, and could you take her back if she discovers she is more in love than she thought?” Monica asked.

“I have less history with her. I have about 75% the depth of love for her as I do for Judy and Karen. I know about stuff from her childhood that makes it tough for her to love and trust, and especially to trust in love. I agree she needs to go find out for herself. I am sure I could ignore whatever she needs to do to find out, but I’ve been having feelings that I need to reduce the number of girls I am trying to love in order to make it fair to each of the girls. Because I do love them, I feel the pain that goes with being barely sexually satisfied and perpetually hungry. I don’t want to put a girl I love through that kind of torture. Even if the research is wildly successful, I still am concerned that I can’t give each of you the emotional fulfillment each of you needs and deserves.

“But the leader of the pack wants to go get my vasectomy reversed secretly and knock up all of you up before I tell you I’m armed and dangerous. That includes the Russians, Amanda, and just about every woman on this island who doesn’t have a lover,” I admitted.

“OK, so you need to be sweet to Mele and tell her to go with your blessing and hurry back if she realizes it is love not just lust,” Monica said.

“I don’t know what to do about Judy and Karen. It hurts me they are so unhappy. I love them both, and I want them here. I want to talk with them and love them every day. But the fact that they are so unhappy makes me feel like I’m not doing my job very well. If I were, they would feel so loved they could put up with being a little horny and have hope the research will help. I think it goes deeper than just being less than completely satisfied sexually though. I think that I’m not giving them the emotional fulfillment they need. They know they love me, but they don’t feel my love for them so overwhelmingly they could ignore being perpetually horny.

“I know something about Karen that I could use to keep her here, but it feels unethical to play that card,” I said.

“Oh, you mean that she wants to be chained naked at your feet? Could you really capture her, enslave her and collar her? Can you commit to owning her for the rest of your life? You can’t be lazy and take the day off. You have to hand feed her, hose her down, or whatever you are doing to make her feel owned. What kind of plan can you make to transfer her to someone who could make her feel owned in her belly and her cunt, just looking up at them, and NEED to serve them, if something happens to you? She wouldn’t be able to function as a free woman, and she would need someone to own her, not just take care of her, because if you do this, she will NEED to be owned from that day on. I guess you left some of your more interesting books out where I could find them daddy, so I know a little bit about this,” Monica said.

“I understand the commitment I would be making if I do it. I would tattoo a brand on her, collar her, and make it so real she would never think there was any pretending going on. I’ve warned her that her life won’t be easy and may even be unpleasant if I make her wish come true. I would chain her at the foot of my bed and make her sleep on the floor. I would make her hear the pleasure sounds of all my other wives. I would make her so horny she was begging me before I would touch her, and I would be cruel, touching her and inflaming her to just short of climax and making her wait until she was writhing in agony before I took her and fucked her like a slave girl,” I said.

“OH my daddy! I never knew you had that in you. You would be a difficult Master because your slave would care so deeply and not just want to please you but need to be perfect in her service. If you do this thing daddy, Karen might not be the only girl begging for a collar,” Monica said.

“It is seductive to both men and females. It certainly can give a more profound emotional reaction and relationship. That explains why the Fifty Shades books and movies sold so well. I think we all long for something deep and intense that is not at all shallow like so much in our lives today. I was hoping that the giving ourselves to each other would be enough, but if complete submission is what she needs to be happy, then I owe it to her to give her everything in my power. I really do love her intensely,” I said.

“On the other hand, do you owe her changing your entire character and personality? If you own her, it will change how you are with all your other girls. It will complicate your life and all your relationships. Should the many suffer for the needs of one? It opens up all kinds of cans of worms. I doubt if a tattoo would be enough for Karen. She has talked to me about how you wouldn’t collar her before we moved here because you couldn’t make it feel real. I think if you collar her, you had better be prepared to actually mark your ownership on her skin permanently, and brand her. You won’t be able to deny Jayne her spankings. But Jayne doesn’t want to be a slave, so you can’t treat them the same. She may start acting out to ‘deserve’ her spankings. A Master can punish on a whim, but to Jayne, you are her father, and the spanking is punishment for bad behavior. She will want to give you her best, and so you should expect bad behavior. Jayne is about all you can handle as is. What would it do to you if you spank her and she gets all wound up and it sexually supercharges her? You might be up to it if she was your only girl, but you have seven others you love. By the way, if you collar Karen, what would that do to her sexuality? Would she be squirming and begging for your touch twenty-three and one-half hours a day?” Monica asked.

“You are right. Everything and everyone is interrelated and interconnected. Who knows what emotions my owning a slave girl might bring out in Diane, Judy, Yumeko, or my darling daughter? I have thought you might tend toward wielding the crop, but perhaps not,” I said.

“There is only one man I could call Master and serve,” Monica said.

“I think it would diminish you and limit your abilities. I think it would be selfish of me to make you become less than everything you can become. I feel you are kin to wild horses who should be watched and enjoyed rather than captured, broken, and ridden,”

“Ah, but you should ride me hard and frequently daddy, if you want me to be truly happy; so perhaps I’m not so much a wild horse as one of my stallion’s mares,” Monica said with one of her grins.

“I think my instinct to resist the seduction of BDSM was a good one. I’m not prepared for all the cause and effect things collaring Karen might bring about,” I said.

“That means we have no leverage with either Judy or Karen. Maybe if you gave them extra turns in your bed you would remind them of why they gave themselves to you in the first place,” Monica mused.

“Unfortunately, Yumeko isn’t all cuddly in a way that would change Judy’s mind. Do you know if Judy lusts after either Anna or Natasha?” I asked.

“I don’t think they really ring her bell like Clarice or Jayne do. She wouldn’t kick them out of bed, but it isn’t really a solution because no matter how much girl time she gets and how many orgasms girls give her, she still feels horny if she doesn’t get enough of you, daddy. Of course, all of us are like that when we don’t get enough of you!” Monica said.

“I’ve been thinking for a while that is the heart of the problem; there just isn’t enough of me for seven or eight girls. So maybe I should listen to logic and let everyone that wants to, but you, go. And then get on my knees and beg you to stay with me,” I said.

“There would be four then, and that’s still too many, daddy. We KNOW you can take care of three girls a day. We have to figure out how to make that number shrink to three. Then we will just have to wait and see who has true love, and who gets discouraged when you get older and can’t do as much. It seems kind of sad to do it that way. Maybe you and Diane were right. Maybe we should have just planned to have recreational sex as a group for some temporary fun and then gone to just a couple for the long term. Maybe I got it all wrong. I will just hate it if I caused all of us so much heartache from having a stupid idea,” Monica said.

“I think maybe because you had a crush on me for so long and then when we did have sex all four of you girls were so satisfied and so happy, maybe you thought I was sort of a super hero and that I could do anything. It is so sweet that you thought about me that way. Of course, as you girls got older and got used to having sex regularly, it wasn’t so easy to satisfy you as it was right at first. I’m a little sorry to disappoint you and be an ordinary human who is just very good at knowing how to make girls feel good. You didn’t do anything wrong though,” I told her.

“I know you are right daddy. I definitely thought you could take care of ten or twenty women after you loved me the first time. I guess youth and lack of experience made me exaggerate what you could do. I think I wanted to justify my wanting you too. If I just said, Oh, daddy, I know you love Diane, but could you please take care of me too? It would have been obvious that I was being selfish. By including Judy and Karen, I guess I was trying to confuse the issue and keep everyone from knowing all I was thinking about was getting my pussy fucked good and regularly. It is so sad to realize I wasn’t really trying to help you grow daddy, I was just trying to make sure I got laid as often as possible. Then when luck put Clarice in your truck, I have to confess I went after her for myself. I used you to catch her, and I got mega hot watching you fuck her, but I wanted her for myself. I’m so sorry I was such a selfish little bitch. I hope you can forgive me daddy,” Monica said.

“Well honey, I think you’ll probably punish yourself as much as you deserve over this, so there’s no need for me to scold you. When I think back on everything that’s happened, I’ve had some incredible experiences I never would have had without you doing the things you did. I never would have fucked, let alone married a movie star. Without the self-confidence that came from those experiences I never would have been brave enough to do the things that led to our wealth and that made meeting Yumeko possible and being brave enough to act on it when I recognized she was horny and ready to give me her virginity that minute. She wouldn’t have been emotionally at that point if it hadn’t been for Jayne, and I’d never have won Jayne’s heart if all the stuff you did, being selfish, hadn’t happened. What I’m saying is that I’m actually glad you did everything you did.

“I think I have to look at who I really have the deepest love connection with. I think that means I have to look at my attraction to Yumeko as lust and ask you to put up with me getting my Japanese obsession out of my system. The three of you I love most are you, Diane, and Jayne, and I think you three are the most likely to stick with me no matter how rough things might get,” I declared.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.