The Electrician's Harem - Cover

The Electrician's Harem

Copyright© 2016 by George Foxx

Chapter 22

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 22 - A man who has always felt ordinary finds out his self image is not accurate. His teenage daughter and six other hot girls help him find true love and happiness. His girls show him his talent for making girls feel good makes him much more than ordinary. A note about codes: The non-caucasian female is Polynesian. Oriental was the closest match in the codes.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Tit-Fucking   Small Breasts  

Before I felt I had a handle on my unruly feelings, Bekka was telling me the plane was ready to go as soon as I was. Bekka planned to fly from our home in Tonga to Darwin, Australia, stay overnight, and then fly to Narita Airport, outside Tokyo. We would make our pickup, spend the night, and return to Darwin the next day. We would take crew rest in Darwin and then fly home to Paradise Palms the next day.

Jayne brought more luggage than I thought she needed, but as soon as the seat belt light went out, I found out why. She brought most of her lingerie and all of Cassandra’s magic creations. My lovely nearly fourteen-year-old was determined to have me worn out before we arrived in Japan.

“Daddy, Monica told me you may well flip your lid over Dr. Yamada. I hope I can help make your balls as dry as the Gobi Desert by the time we get to Japan. I wish all your wives could have come on this trip so you couldn’t forget any of us,” Jayne said.

I didn’t try to dispute her statement. I just demonstrated my enthusiastic cooperation with her plans. Jayne teased me hard with lingerie shows, blow jobs, and deep throating. When I was turgid enough to suit her purposes, she fucked me. I quickly realized there wasn’t going to be any making love on this trip, nor was I going to do any fucking. My youngest wife was going to single handedly fuck me into submission.

We were engaged in a battle of wills of a sort. Jayne tried to make me cum, and I held off as long as possible, only surrendering and shooting her vagina full of semen when I simply couldn’t delay my ejaculation another second. I could tell Jayne was a little pissed at how many times I made her cum before I gave in and squirted her full of hot cream. I made her madder by teasing the little redhead. Yes, Jayne’s natural hair color is red, and once she got her sexual needs satisfied regularly, she didn’t need to rebel anymore, so she said goodbye to the black hair dye. Jayne’s color of red is much darker than Judy’s, but isn’t Auburn. It is still definitely RED!

“What’s that look on your face baby? Don’t tell me you need to cum twenty times for each of my ejaculations. I hate it when I can’t make you happy Jayne, I’ll try harder, I promise!”

“You can be such an asshole Paul. If I hadn’t fallen for you when I was fourteen and didn’t know better, I’d dump you and go find myself a nice twenty-something graduate student,” Jayne groused.

“What are you upset about Jayne?” I finally asked.

“I’m the newest and probably the most expendable of your wives daddy. If you fall for a Japanese genius that looks like a movie star, you’ll dump me so she can have my slot,” Jayne said. I could tell she wasn’t teasing and was actually close to tears.

“Jayne darling, you are too hot for me to give up. I want you to stay with me for as long as I make you happy,” I told her.

“Would you kick any of your seven girls out if you start dragging from fucking three hot scientists?” Jayne asked.

“Never sweetheart. I love you all. Besides, we have no indication Dr. Yamada needs to do sex experiments or that she would want me as one of her subjects, especially for personal, body to body contact,” I said.

“It’s a funny thing daddy, it seems like if you act at all interested in a girl she goes crazy for you. I certainly did, and Monica tells me it was the same with all the other girls, including Clarice. You were polite and tried not to stare, but once a girl knew you really wanted her, she practically threw herself at your feet. For months after you declined my mom’s offer, she wasn’t herself and would have come running if you snapped your fingers.”

“It’s lucky Monica warned me about the research that discusses bonding in different types of sex acts. I wasn’t supposed to pop your cherry or fill you up, but I couldn’t help myself. Even before you had Cassandra’s magic in your closet I HAD to have you, love you, fill you. I had no choice. I was helpless to resist you. I knew you wanted me too, and that had the same kind of effect on me,” I said.

“What are you going to do when the inevitable happens and those three science hotties start needing you too?” Jayne asked.

“I never anticipated this happening with the two Russians. I think it had been a long time for each of them and they behaved atypically because they were horny. I never have had this reaction from Dr. Kathy, any of the department heads, or any of the pilots. I felt a little sexual tension with Slash, but we were both so busy getting ready for and fighting a war that we never even talked about it,” I said.

“True, you aren’t every girl’s dream prince. You are fucking blind sometimes Paulie. Ruth needed you BADLY as soon as she came back from killing pirates. She was very sad to have to settle for plastic and electric motors that night,” Jayne said.

“I can’t do that or I lose credibility as boss, and I make it so my wives feel like they can’t trust me,” I said.

“Monica thinks your girls, including her, don’t have a right to expect you to limit who you make love to. She says you are kind of like a king, and you are the symbol of our country. Monica says sometimes you SHOULD fuck girls from outside our marriage in the interests of diplomacy and showing your wives they better not get complacent because LOTS of women will find you just as irresistible as your wives do,” Jayne said.

“I never intended to manage and manipulate you girls like you were regular harem girls. You are all special to me,” I said.

“Still, I think Monica is right. A harem girl, even if she is married to the head man, needs to be kept on her toes now and then. If a girl isn’t an idiot, she ought to see that you are rare, she is not. If she wants to keep getting any of your attention, let alone love, she better show you why you will be happier if you pick her than if you got conned into marrying Cindy Lou Who,” Jayne said.

“I’d really like it to be more relaxed than that,” I said.

“Of course you would! You are the Sultan. Your harem girls don’t have the luxury of kicking back because there are hundreds, if not thousands of girls who would gladly switch places. Most of them would look at having a very virile man running the show as a plus for survivability. Regular sex with the boss, who is healthy and adept with three parts of his body, is an uncommon fringe benefit for women these days,” Jayne said.

Darwin’s airport had different regulations, so the plane had to be vacant during refueling and maintenance. I got hotel rooms for the pilots and for Jayne and myself. Bekka and Joyce never seemed to be interested in coupling with each other, so I got each a single room. I was worried the desk clerk would object to Jayne sharing my hotel room, even when we were pretending to be father and daughter. I booked a suite so anyone worried about the law and morality would see Jayne had her own bedroom. Whether she wanted to sleep alone was altogether up to her, but I seriously doubted my fiery little redhead was going to let me sleep at all tonight, let alone sleep by myself.

My prediction was right and Jayne fucked me all night. She kept teasing me about how she was going to drain me dry, so I held off until black night was starting to turn grey. I let go and creamed her little pussy. After a night full of orgasms and getting her cunt creamed, she got over being mad at me and we went to sleep in the middle of a big puddle.

We woke up about 4:30AM. Jayne smiled at me for the first time since we left, when we weren’t actually fucking. She jumped on me and rode me through four hard orgasms, then she let me get up and pee. I came back, put Jayne on her back, and spread her little legs wide apart. I walked on my knees, up between her thighs. Jayne grabbed my stiff dick and put the head between her pussy lips. She stirred my cockhead around in her honeypot, getting my knob all wet and slippery.

“Shove your fat cock up my wet cunt daddy and fuck me like you mean it!” Jayne demanded. I did exactly what she asked and fucked her hard for an hour. When Jayne was screaming every time she came I let myself shoot off and fill up her tight pussy.

We collapsed on the bed, but we didn’t have time to go back to sleep. I pulled Jayne out of bed and into the shower. When we were clean and dried we put on clean clothes, packed up our dirty clothes and caught a van from the hotel to the airport.

Bekka and Joyce had just completed the preflight. As soon as we were aboard they got the engines and the air conditioning going. Jayne and I got belted in. Stella handed us fresh coffee and started getting ready to make breakfast for us. After we took off and were at cruising altitude Stella made us ham, cheese, and mushroom omelets. We also had toasted, fresh multi-grain bread she had picked up in Darwin with New Zealand butter and English style orange marmalade.

After breakfast Jayne cuddled with me. She smiled and whispered in my ear, “There’s nothing like giving your little girl orgasms to make it impossible for her to be mad at you daddy.” Jayne was smiling and her face was glowing with love as she looked at me.

I had never believed the girls who said Jayne was calculating and manipulative. I thought she was just young, exuberant and kind of wildly overjoyed at finally getting laid regularly. We cuddled, kissed and talked all morning.

Stella brought us lunch. I had insisted on a real kitchen with a full-sized refrigerator and freezer and a flameless cooktop as well as a premium microwave. I had a Reuben sandwich while Jayne had her favorite comfort food, tomato soup and a grilled cheese sandwich.

“Thanks Stella, that was the best grilled cheese I’ve had for a long time,” Jayne said.

“You are welcome Miss. It is difficult to find the variety of cheese you favor for sale online to import to Paradise Palms. When we visit Australia, I can usually find better cheese,” Stella said.

After lunch, we took a nap. When I woke up, Jayne was riding me, and my cock was already completely hard and buried full depth in her little pussy. Jayne ground her clit against my body and came over and over. We fucked for two hours, until Bekka came on the intercom and announced we were an hour out from Narita Airport. Jayne and I finished each other off, then we took a shower together and got dressed.

We were in our seats and ready when Bekka started our approach. We landed about 8PM and taxied to the contract maintenance complex. Bekka followed the waving flashlight-wands of the marshaler and parked in the designated spot. She shut down and Stella opened the door. The maintenance supervisor came aboard and started filling out paperwork and getting instructions from Bekka.

Joyce opened the cargo door. When it was stowed, she shut down the hydraulic pumps and the onboard auxiliary power unit. The ground crew plugged in the ground power cart and Joyce turned the power on.

I walked to the back of the plane and turned on the flood lights that illuminate the loading ramp. Jayne and I walked down the ramp and met Dr. Yamada’s crew. Joyce came out and Jayne translated her instructions to the ground crew. When everything was clear, the crew started pushing pallets up the ramp.

Joyce had them run the pallet over her pallet scale built into the center of the cargo floor. She then sent the pallets where they needed to go to properly balance the plane. Once the pallets were aboard and in place, Joyce strapped them down with ratchet straps.

When everything was secure Joyce came over to me and punched me in the arm. “Boss, if you are going to have us hauling cargo all the time, I need you to hire me a Loadmaster!” She said.

“I’ll talk to the scientists and see how much of this trash hauling we are going to do,” I told Joyce.

Jayne and I got a van to the airport hotel to go meet Dr. Yamada. She was sitting primly in the hotel lobby. She was wearing a navy-blue suit with a straight skirt that came down to two inches above her knees. She sat with her knees tight together like she was a virgin in the lobby of a bordello. She had a white silk blouse under her suit jacket and a red bow tie at her neck.

I walked up to her and bowed. Jayne said “Hello” and introduced me in Japanese. Dr. Yamada bowed lower than I had and Jayne translated what Dr. Yamada said.

When Jayne translated what I said, she called the scientist Dr. Yamada san. We thought we were just being polite, but to Dr. Yamada, we had given her a higher status than she deserved. She immediately launched into Jayne, telling her she had shamed herself because I was the boss and Jayne hadn’t used the right protocol.

I bowed to Dr. Yamada and held up my hand in a “stop” motion. I kept a smile on my face so she didn’t think I was scolding her. I told Jayne to translate as exactly as possible. I smiled at Dr. Yamada and bowed at her again. I had Jayne tell her that my organization is small and more interested in results than protocol. Because we are small, we don’t need strict protocol to keep things organized. We always try to be polite, but we did not grow up in Japan, so we don’t know all the correct protocol. I hope that she will understand any mistakes are not intended to be insults and please help Jayne learn the correct ways to address people.

I asked Jayne to tell Dr. Yamada that I would like to have things be comfortable for her at work so she will be happy and get lots done.

Dr. Yamada smiled and apologized to Jayne. She said something like, “You are the boss Mr. Gallo san and you will run your organization as you please of course. I am a good team member and I will do my part to make our project a success.”

I explained to Dr. Yamada that we would be leaving from the hotel at 7:30 AM and would she please meet us in the lobby to catch the van to the plane.

She smiled and bowed to us again. Dr. Yamada looked at my face while she told Jayne good night and called her Jayne chan. I grinned at Dr. Yamada and wrapped an arm around Jayne. My little girl grinned at Dr. Yamada too, then turned and kissed me on the lips. Dr. Yamada dissolved in giggles. She asked Jayne if I was Paulie chan to her.

Jayne laughed and said that she was much more my cute girl than my worker or employee. Jayne explained that she was the only one who knew how to speak Japanese because our small organization only hired someone when we found out we needed them. Because Jayne always wanted to be helpful, she volunteered to make the trip as mostly my girlfriend but also my interpreter. Jayne giggled and told Dr. Yamada her primary motivation was having me to herself for four days.

Somehow Dr. Yamada ended up coming up to our hotel room and the girls were chattering away. Jayne nearly fell on the floor laughing at something Dr. Yamada said. Jayne started translating her answer out loud. “Yes, Dr. Yamada san he does look cute like a grandpa. However, I fell in love with him and as you can see, there is only one bed in our hotel room. I promise I do not sleep on the floor,”

Dr. Yamada asked why a young girl would sleep with an old man. Jayne said, “When he makes love to me I never feel like I’m in the arms of an old man.”

Jayne grinned at me. “Daddy, can I tell her you have been crushing on her for days?” Jayne asked.

“Oh, why not?” I said.

Someplace during the conversation Dr. Yamada asked Jayne to call her Yumeko chan.

I watched Yumeko’s face as Jayne was telling her about my crush. The prodigy grinned at me. Jayne translated that the scientist said, “You may call me Yumeko chan if I can call you Paulie chan.” I smiled and asked Jayne to translate my agreement.

Jayne grinned at Yumeko and told her that she wanted to go to bed with me. Jayne asked the Japanese nineteen-year-old if she wanted to join us.

Yumeko told Jayne she was a virgin, and had better go back to her own hotel room for the night. Yumeko asked Jayne if I could walk her back to her room. Of course, even though she was a genius, I wanted to protect her and so I would treat her like a teenage girl, who is alone in a big city. I walked her down to her hotel room. Yumeko opened the door, and then with a grip surprisingly strong for such a tiny girl, she pulled me into her room.

Yumeko threw her arms around me and kissed me on the lips. I haven’t blushed in years, but I certainly did that night.

“I think you are cute. Am I as cute as Jayne is?” Yumeko asked me, in perfect English.

“Yes, Yumeko chan you are as cute as any girl in the world,” I replied.

“Jayne said you have been crushing on me. Knowing that, and you looking cute as a teddy bear, I want to be your Yumeko chan the same way Jayne is your Jayne chan. I am a nineteen-year-old virgin, and I want you to correct that defect for me please Paulie chan,” Yumeko said.

“I’d love to dear, but Jayne would worry about me. If you want me to love you the way I love Jayne, then come to our room and sleep with us tonight,” I told her.

“You are used to having more than one girl sleep with you, aren’t you?” Yumeko asked.

“Yes. For some reason, all my daughter’s teenage friends started crushing on me. By this time, I have seven girls who love me and make love to me the way Jayne does,” I explained.

Yumeko grabbed her overnight bag and took my hand. We walked to the elevator and then went up to my room. As soon as the door opened Jayne started laughing. “That didn’t take long!” Jayne said.

“You know this little brat speaks perfect English?” I told Jayne.

“She tried to pull you in her room and jump on you, didn’t she?” Jayne asked.

“She sure did! I think I may have to spank her naughty little bottom!” I said.

“Oh no, Mr. Gallo san, I will be a good little worker and not interfere with your girls like Jayne chan,” Yumeko said.

Jayne started laughing and said, “It’s too late for that Yumeko chan! Paul wants you and I want you, so what your teasing is going to get you is that you will lose your virginity tonight. You know that’s what you want, so let’s not hear any more nonsense from you.”

Yumeko looked shocked.

“I’m not going to rape you,” I told her.

“You wouldn’t have to rape me because I want to give you my virginity. I don’t understand what Jayne is thinking though. Why is she mad at me?” Yumeko asked.

“Oh, Jayne gets possessive. She really does need a LOT of sex, and she would be happier if she had me to herself twenty-four hours a day, every day, wouldn’t you dear?” I asked.

“Yes Paulie. My body, especially my pussy is terribly addicted to you. I need to feel your big cock shoved all the way as deep as it will go in my little cunt as often as possible. I act like a bitch when the reality of sharing you comes and slaps me in the face. I apologize Yumeko san,” Jayne said.

Yumeko said, “I don’t want to fight. I don’t want to be Yumeko san to you Jayne chan. I want Paul to take me to bed and love me. I don’t want to be a virgin any more. Will you please share Paul with me? Please let me be Paul’s Yumeko chan.”

“Yumeko, I want you to be my Yumeko chan and I want to be your Paulie chan,” I said.

Yumeko ran to me and threw her arms around me. I kissed her and promised her she would get to make love tonight.

I took Jayne to bed and made love to her, driving her crazy and making her cum for an hour.

Yumeko had stripped and climbed into bed with us. When Jayne was worn out I moved over to Yumeko and we started making out. I caressed her breasts and rolled her nipples between my thumb and finger until they were fully erect.

I moved so I could lick and suck her nipples. I was amazed that Yumeko started making the same noises you hear in Japanese porno videos. I was trying not to laugh as I asked, “Yumeko darling, do you watch porn?”

She giggled and said, “Yes. Porn helps me cum good when I masturbate.”

So I have no scientific way to find out if the noises girls make in Japanese porn are learned or culturally different from European and American porn ... yet.

I went down on Yumeko and licked her through multiple orgasms. When I thought she was wet enough, I moved my body up between her legs and guided the head of my cock inside the opening of her vagina. I looked down and enjoyed the view of her clean shaved vulva. Watching the fat head of my cock spreading her labia apart was exciting.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.