The Electrician's Harem
Chapter 21

Copyright© 2016 by George Foxx

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 21 - A man who has always felt ordinary finds out his self image is not accurate. His teenage daughter and six other hot girls help him find true love and happiness. His girls show him his talent for making girls feel good makes him much more than ordinary. A note about codes: The non-caucasian female is Polynesian. Oriental was the closest match in the codes.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Tit-Fucking   Small Breasts  

Bright and early, I woke to feel my gorgeous daughter Monica riding my morning hard-on. We made love like we usually did. After she had cum enough; she let me up to pee. When I came back to bed, I loved her the way I’d learned to do before all the military stuff became necessary and interrupted our normal life and put our usual lovemaking on hold.

Monica responded and we had the best daddy/daughter sex imaginable. It ended with a screaming orgasm that made my little girl black out, and I shot her hungry pussy full of hot cum.

After Monica recovered we took a shower together. I was certain her breasts had grown since the last time we’d been naked together. Monica beamed.

We got dressed and walked to breakfast holding hands and giving each other head over heels in love goofy grins.

The girls had the boxes open and were sorting through a big shipment of lingerie from Cassandra. Karen handed me a scribbled note, which read: I’ve never looked into this possibility before. I’m using Clarice and Jarvis to investigate the question. I will write you if I have promising results.

Cassandra

Just like that I found out why Clarice hadn’t communicated with me since we dropped her off back in the US. It apparently didn’t have anything to do with a busy production schedule.

I looked at Karen carefully and decided she hadn’t read the note.

The girls wanted to give me a fashion show, and so we took all their pretty little wisps of sexy body candy to the big bed. I propped myself on pillows, but the girls thought I needed to be naked so they could see if an outfit gave me a boner. I told them that they would probably have me hard from the first outfit through the last, but they insisted, so I stripped.

The girls modeled their bras and panties first. They were meant to be comfortable for the girls, but they still had Cassandra’s magic, and I wanted to rip them off each girl and fuck her as she turned and strutted in front of me.

Next, they modeled nightgowns, sexy costumes for fantasy role-playing, and bikinis that were designed to get a girl laid instead of being practical for swimming.

The girls saved Cassandra’s special creations for last. The girls knew the first girl to model was going to get fucked, so they agreed on the order, and Diane went first. It took a long time for me to get even partially hard. She grinned up at me and swallowed the head of my cock. It was all I could do not to cum down her throat. She pulled off and said, “Looks like I revived you daddy. I’ll go get dressed now.”

She ran into the bathroom and came out wearing Cassandra’s creation for her. It was black and swirled round her like fog, sometimes revealing her body, sometimes obscuring a breast or thigh or small patch of blonde pubic hair until I felt like I couldn’t trust my eyes. Then the magic kicked in and I had to have this petite beauty. I felt like I would die if I wasn’t holding her, kissing her, and then filling her silky softness with my hardness. I tried the same thing that worked so well with Monica. As I put pressure on her clit and began to grind against her in slow circles she looked in my eyes and whispered, “This is good baby. I like the way it makes me feel. It’s more loving than banging our bodies together so hard it gives us bruises. I know you’ll get me so worked up we have to do that before long, but I really love the way this feels. I’m gonna cum for you baby, and it’s gonna be big. I can feel it growing inside me.”

I held her gaze with mine, and told her, “I love you Diane.” at that instant she moaned and came. We made love with my cock only moving in and out of her about an inch, but the pressure on her clit brought her to orgasm after orgasm. Again, time had no relevance to us, and we just rubbed our bodies together making each other feel wonderful.

Diane kissed me and whispered, “This is so sweet baby, but now just fuck my brains out and finish me off.”

I started pounding my cock into her silky pussy and we fell into our normal animal-like fucking mode. Her orgasms became harder and harder until she was screaming when she came.

“Now baby. Fill me up Paulie.” She moaned, and I came deep in her pussy. It felt like the head of my cock was jammed against her cervix. Her body quivered, and she came again.

The girls let me rest for a little bit, but then Jayne was sucking on my cock, and I remembered one girl had joked that Jayne might be a descendent of cannibals. I certainly felt like she was devouring my cock. She was taking the whole thing in her mouth and was swallowing the head.

She was so sexy I reacted to seeing her in any lingerie, even bra and panties made to be comfortable, nearly as strongly as I did to Diane in Cassandra’s magical creation. Now the vixen was going in the bathroom to put on Cassandra’s first creation made just for her. I wondered if the girls should chain me down like a monster in a movie.

Jayne had been letting her hair grow out, but I had never seen her real hair color. She continued to dye her hair black, including her eyebrows. As soon as she saw all the other girls using the IPL machine to make all or part of their pubic mound bald she had asked them how to use the machine. Seeing her completely bald pussy combined with her petite and slender body always drove me wild.

Jayne peeked out of the bathroom door, and said, “Daddy, I want to make sure you are paying attention and aren’t distracted by all your other sexy girls. I don’t want you to miss anything.”

My eyes were riveted to the door. She slowly walked out, moving like a gymnast doing a floor routine. The diaphanous creation she was wearing looked like a little girl’s baby doll nightie, but instead of billowing out, it clung tightly to her lithe figure and seemed to accentuate her A Cup breasts.

Jayne didn’t just walk and turn as the other girls had, she did tumbling passes across the foot of the bed, showing clearly that she wasn’t wearing the matching panties I was sure Cassandra had included.

She rolled into a full splits, and then rolled so her naked pussy was inches from my lips and her legs rested on the headboard of the bed. She was on her back with her head resting on the bed, so I could see her pretty little tits.

I put my hands on her hips and gently drew her pussy to my hungry mouth. I licked her clit until it was fully engorged and the hood slid back exposing all of her pink bud. I licked and sucked on her button until she came. Her thighs clamped down tightly around my head, mashing my ears and completely muffling her passion sounds.

Jayne flipped herself over, and started sucking my cock. I kept licking her clit, but in her bottom up position I couldn’t drag my tongue over her button as effectively. I slid a finger inside her pussy and worked her G-Spot to increase her sensations and her pleasure. Jayne’s G-Spot was well developed, and I had always been able to make her cum really hard when I worked on the bump on the front wall of her little pussy.

The press and release fingertip pressure on what must undoubtedly be an internal part of her clitoral structure brought her to a much harder climax. The little girl squeezed my head so hard between her gymnast’s thighs that I was afraid my skull would pop like a ripe grape.

Jayne brought her feet down from the headboard and ever so slowly brought them over her head and down onto the bed.

She ended up on her hands and knees looking into my eyes with a sexy, almost feline look. She stalked up the bed toward me, like a lioness hunting her prey. She positioned her pussy over my cock and sank down on me, swallowing my staff in the incredible tightness of her pussy. She was dripping wet, which allowed my dick to slide smoothly into her.

Jayne rode me through many orgasms. They each seemed more powerful than the last. Finally, she let me know she was ready. I rolled her on her back and fucked her deeply, but slowly, putting pressure on her clit and grinding the root of my cock against her throbbing pleasure bud. She came really hard, and when her little cunt squeezed my cock, I exploded inside her. We both felt our conscious minds slip away to somewhere else for a few moments, leaving our bodies clinging to each other and panting from our simultaneous climaxes.

When I felt myself floating back into my body, I was aware of Jayne’s eyes fluttering open just as mine did. She whispered, “I love you Paulie.” at the same instant I whispered, “I love you Jayne.”

Judy was up next, and instead of going after my limp dick, she slipped between Jayne’s thighs and licked my cum out of the younger girl’s pussy. Judy raised her head and opened her mouth to show me my semen, pearly white on her tongue, then she swallowed, and just like in a porno video, she opened her mouth again and licked her lips; showing me she had swallowed all of my load. She went on licking Jayne’s clit until the fourteen-year-old came.

Judy moved up the bed and started licking my shaft. “Jayne’s pussy juice tasted wonderful fresh from her cunt, but somehow it is sexier tasting when I’m licking it off your cock and knowing your cock was buried in her tiny pussy only minutes ago,” Judy said.

It felt like my cock was a boxer, down for the count, and that nothing the sexy redhead could do would revive him. I should have remembered that a horny girl will do whatever is required to get what she needs.

Judy began to rub her gorgeous tits over my limp shaft. She trapped my floppy dick between her ivory twin mounds and slid up and down against it in such a salacious way, looking every inch a female in heat and desperate for the relief of my hard cock in her aching pussy; that I felt my flaccid member starting to revive. The image she gave me was so powerful; my prick was slowly coming back to life.

She pushed me down on my back, swung herself around so her pussy was above my mouth, and dived to capture my cock between her pale pink lips.

Judy had always been a little tentative giving me head, so it shocked me when she took my whole shaft into her mouth and pushed the head into the opening of her throat. She experimented with the angle, getting things lined up, and then she swallowed so that my cockhead slipped down her throat. She gagged, and pulled back. She caught her breath, and worked my hardening organ back into her mouth so the head was poised in the opening to her throat, and she swallowed again. This time the fat head of my dick slipped smoothly down her throat. She swallowed several times, and it brought my member back to rigid, throbbing life. She pulled off my cock and gave me a grin. “Just like swallowing an oyster!” Judy said.

Judy jumped off the bed and slipped into the bathroom. Seconds later, she came out wearing her new magic gown. It was a slinky thing that made me think of Jessica Rabbit. It made Judy just ooze sex, and her every movement mesmerized me. Rather than transforming me to a beast, this magic made me helpless, and I lay there motionless as she gathered the long skirt and pulled it up around her waist, revealing her heart shaped patch of red pubic hair above her slit. I watched as she rubbed the head of my cock between her porcelain lips, completely bare of any pubic hair, and then felt the antidote to the ache in my cock as she slowly sank on my shaft and took me fully inside her satin smooth sheath. She rode me slowly, grinding her clit hard against the root of my cock and the pubic bone underneath.

“I saw what you were doing with your other wives Paulie. I think it will work just as well with me on top. I know it’s taking me to a place I haven’t been before,” Judy said.

She kept moving slowly, but putting a lot of pressure on her clit as she moved her hips in a little circle. She came hard and squeezed my cock with her cunt when her womb convulsed with her orgasm.

“Feel that baby? Feel my body telling you I’m ready for you to put a baby in me! We are gonna need you to get your vasectomy reversed baby. I’m gonna get crazy with needing you to knock me up. I don’t know what happened Paulie, but suddenly it’s as important as when I felt like I’d die if you didn’t pop my cherry,” Judy told me.

Judy rolled on her back and moaned, “Do it to me like you did Diane honey. Grind my clit and make me cum for you. Make me moan and scream when you make me come for you baby.”

I adjusted our position to get the angle right and then I began grinding against her clit with a very slow circular motion of my hips. It was working with Judy the same way it had with the other girls. She started cumming very hard and her moans got louder until they turned into screams of pleasure when her clit exploded in an orgasm that seemed to consume her whole body.

“Now baby. Show me what it’s gonna feel like when you cream me and knock me up Paulie,” Judy begged.

I came with the head of my cock jammed tight against her cervix, and I could imagine my seed gushing through into her womb on the way to find her fertile egg.

We held each other close and Judy whispered, “It’s a lot better when I’m on my back and don’t have to think about how to move. I was cumming good from being on top and feeling you so deep inside me, but feeling like you were ravaging me made me cum so much harder!

“I love you Paul,” Judy said.

“That was definitely the best we’ve ever made love honey. I love you Judy,” I told her.

The girls decided to let me sleep and recover a little. Mele brought me an herbal tonic to restore my energy. She smiled and kissed me after I took it.

“I need you in good condition so I don’t kill you when it’s my turn.” Mele said.

I don’t know how long I slept, but when I woke up, Karen was standing by the bed looking tall and willowy, like I imagine a High Elf Princess looked. Cassandra’s creation for Karen even looked like a gown fit for a princess. It seemed as if it was made of webs of golden moonlight garnished with silver starlight. Karen looked deep into my eyes and whispered, “I need you Paul.”

My cock jumped to attention. She stood over me on the bed and slowly lowered herself onto my rigid rod. She was very wet, and our bodies flowed together. She rode me the way Judy had, and my hot-blooded Karen was cumming hard from the first few strokes as she moved her pussy up and down my swollen shaft.

Karen never disappoints. She always makes me feel like the best lover in the world because she is so loud when she cums. Her moans, whimpers, and screams all work to inflame me and make me want to give her my very best.

“I can’t keep up this slow stuff baby. It’s made me so hot, I need to fuck you.” Karen said.

She started riding me harder and harder, faster and faster. Finally she screamed and her eyes rolled back. I let go and creamed her pussy.

As we were lying in each other’s arms she whispered, “Did it feel different baby? I very nearly wasn’t thinking anything. Except how good it felt and how hard I was gonna cum while I fucked you,” Karen said.

“Honey it’s always great with you. It’s definitely one of our best times together.”

About that time, I felt a jolt as Mele’s herbs hit me. My cock was chemically at attention. Mele came out wearing a pure white gown that seemed to float around her like wisps of cloud around a green island mountaintop.

She sat on my cock and slipped the spaghetti straps off her shoulders to bare her tits for my hungry gaze and the touch of my hands. I knew that Mele needed sex to last a long time, and in my current state I could tell it wouldn’t be a problem to give her what she needed. She rode me slowly, grinding her clit against me, and it seemed to give her the deeper orgasms Monica, Diane, Judy, and Karen had experienced. That worked out well for a long fuck session.

At some point Mele reached the same kind of plateau that Karen did, and needed fast hard stroking to get her to the vision of paradise in her lust filled brain. She rolled me on top of her and whimpered, “Pound me baby. Nail me to the bed honey.”

I knew what she wanted and started hammering my cock into her hard and fast. Mele started moaning as she came again and again. I could feel her building up to a high peak, and when she screamed as she came, I let go and shot off deep inside her.

Monica took her place and we started kissing and petting. I was still hard, although I had no idea when I’d be able to shoot off again.

My daughter said, “Are you happy daddy? Does having seven horny young wives who want you to fuck their brains out as often as possible make up for all the years you never got good sex?”

“Yes, baby girl. Thank you for making it happen,” I told Monica.

“You know a lot of stuff I did was as much for me as for you. I really get off on seeing your big cock going into little pussies like Diane’s and Jayne’s, and I really liked sharing you with Clarice and getting to fuck the hottest movie star around. Yes, I got her for you, but I wanted her for me too,” Monica admitted.

I didn’t want to think about how to tell Monica and my other girls about Clarice. I knew I was going to need to talk to her and find out what she had to say before I made an announcement.

Monica went and put on her new creation from Cassandra. It was red, and it made her black hair look amazing. Monica had been learning from Clarice, and while her hair was still short, it had an edgy look that made me think of her in her commando gear, training to sink ships. It was incredibly sweet to fuck my daughter and think of everything she’s given me. It’s also wonderful to know that I satisfy her and give her all the love and all the sex she needs.

I ended up on top of her, mashing her clit to a fiery hot button, making her nerve bud throb as I moved my hips in slow circles. She came hard and although I was prepared to go a lot longer, when she whimpered, “Cream me daddy.” I don’t know how, but I did.

The three scientists had decided they could put three laboratories in one building. That way they would be able to talk and collaborate more easily.

Dr. Natasha Kovaleva, Dr. Anna Ivanova, and Dr. Yumeko Yamada all needed pickups by my cargo plane. Fortunately, the two Russian scientists were able to fit all their equipment in one plane load. Their equipment tended to be small and light. I got permission to fly into Domodedovo, a civilian airport close to Moscow with instrument approach capability and a 12,400-foot-long runway. That’s long enough for my cargo plane to take off when fully loaded.

I took Monica with me and Bekka flew us out early one morning.

Nonstop the flight would be 15338km and take approximately 20 hours. We landed in Singapore to refuel, refill the liquid oxygen converter, and check the engine oil and hydraulic fluid levels. My cargo plane was a surplus military aircraft, so it uses liquid oxygen to provide breathing air at high altitude instead of compressed air or gaseous oxygen. The main advantages are much greater time in the air and greatly reduced weight.

After Bekka was sure everything was working correctly, we took off for Moscow.

We landed early in the morning and met Dr. Kovaleva and Dr. Ivanova at the airport. I didn’t know much about them except their credentials and reputations as scientists. Imagine the double take Monica did when she saw the two Russian women. Both of them looked like fashion models, although their busts were a little larger and their hips were slightly wider than the typical high fashion model.

Dr. Kovaleva was probably between twenty-seven and thirty years old. She was about five feet, eleven inches tall. It looked like her bra size was around 34C. She had shiny, dark black hair. Her face and hair reminded me of how Geraldine Chapman looked in her role as Tonya Gromyko in the movie, “Dr. Zhivago,” but much taller, and with a more lush and sexy figure. She wasn’t dressed provocatively. Her black jeans were not tight fitting, but her red knit top made it very difficult for me to keep from staring at her chest. She was fit and slim, and there was no denying there was a sexy woman under her clothes. When we shook hands, I was looking directly into her pretty face.

Dr. Ivanova was a very tall blonde. I estimated she was at least six feet, two inches tall. She wore her blonde hair long and loose. She was slim, and it looked like her bra size was about 34B. She reminded me of Svetlana Khodchenkova who played Viper in a Wolverine movie. She looked like she was around twenty-five years old. She was dressed in jeans and a white cotton sweater that emphasized her bust. Her waist and hips were slim. When I shook her hand, I was looking up at her green eyes.

I introduced Monica as my daughter to both scientists. Anna gave me a, “ya right” look. Both scientists spoke English fluently, so there were no communication problems.

Customs checked their equipment and signed off on the export documents.

Bekka opened the rear cargo door and lowered the loading ramp. A crew from each lab pushed the pallets up into the plane. Bekka and Joyce supervised tying down the load and placing each pallet so it didn’t adversely affect the balance of the plane. Of course, there are two axes to consider. The fore and aft, and the left and right. If the plane is loaded so it is nose heavy or tail heavy it can cause a crash. If the lateral balance isn’t correct, one wing can dip on takeoff and contact the ground, causing a crash.

Bekka and Joyce computed the takeoff data independently, determined their figures agreed and the plane was safe to go.

Monica and I escorted Natasha and Anna aboard the plane and showed them to the suite just behind the flight deck. We showed them to the recliners and asked them to fasten their seat belts.

Stella came in and took drink orders. She looked at me with a puzzled expression on her face. I just smiled.

Monica and I took our seats and fastened our seat belts. Monica slipped her arm through mine and put her head on my shoulder.

Anna looked at us with the same kind of puzzled expression on her face that Stella had displayed only a few minutes earlier.

After the takeoff Bekka set course for Singapore. When we were at cruise altitude she turned off the seat belt light.

I told Natasha and Anna that there was often severe clear air turbulence over Southern Asia and the Pacific Ocean, but that it was safe for them to move around while we were over Russia.

Anna unlocked her recliner’s pedestal and turned her chair to face me.

Natasha now was looking puzzled, and she turned her seat to face me too.

“You are an interesting character Mr. Gallo,” Dr. Ivanova said.

“In what way?” I asked.

“There is a rumor that you used your billions to buy a private island so you could have a harem of underage girls,” Anna said.

“By the way, please call me Paul,” I said.

“Well Paul, the rumor is that you have seven teenage girls in your harem and you have sex with each of them. Is that true?” Natasha asked.

“Monica dear, could you please try to explain to Dr. Kovaleva and Dr. Ivanova how our little family is organized?” I asked.

“Sure Dad,” Monica replied.

“Dr. Kovaleva and Dr. Ivanova, my dad is legally married to the film star Clarice Jones. She is of legal age, so not all his girls are under age. He is emotionally married to six other girls. The youngest is fourteen, going on fifteen, and the oldest is a PhD Oceanographer who is twenty-four. Dad didn’t go out looking for girls. We all literally threw ourselves at him.

“All of us have exceptionally strong sex drives, and we all begged my dad to take care of us.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.