The Electrician's Harem
Chapter 18

Copyright© 2016 by George Foxx

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 18 - A man who has always felt ordinary finds out his self image is not accurate. His teenage daughter and six other hot girls help him find true love and happiness. His girls show him his talent for making girls feel good makes him much more than ordinary. A note about codes: The non-caucasian female is Polynesian. Oriental was the closest match in the codes.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Tit-Fucking   Small Breasts  

Amanda and Jayne walked up the hill from Dr. Craig’s bungalow at 1PM. I had told them to wear bikinis, and we went out by the pool. We played in the pool and talked. I was non-threatening and not overtly sexual. When I could tell they were completely relaxed with me I started talking about why I hired women, and the kind of place I was trying to build. After I finished that I started to get specific.

“How did things go for you guys last night?” I asked.

“I thought your suggestion was good, for me to try to relate to a sister and not be parental,” Amanda said.

“Right. You never have had that role with her, and there is no reason to believe you would know how to do it now, just because Jayne is here now,” I explained.

“How did things go for you Jayne?” I asked.

“Well, I think that relating to my mom as a sister is good, but maybe I need you to be my daddy and set some limits for me, so I feel secure,” Jayne said.

“And maybe you are too smart for your own good, young lady!” I said with a laugh. “I intend to extinguish your addiction to spanking. There shouldn’t be any connection between sex and pain. Instead of sneaking around your desires, I want you to get to a place where you are mature enough that you are able to tell the guy or girl you want to have sex with just exactly what you want to do with them,” I said.

“OK Paul. You know I had to try,” Jayne said.

“Oh sure, it’s typical addict behavior, but the thing is, that addiction can put you in situations where you are going to make bad decisions and end up getting hurt because your addiction reached fetish level and you think you can’t have an orgasm without it. It’s pretty clear you are a girl with strong needs, and you probably already need sex regularly as opposed to a typical fourteen-year-old who is curious or wants to try it when it’s easily available. I think for you it’s beyond just wanting. That’s why the addiction behavior needs to be extinguished,” I told Jayne.

“What do you mean Paul?” Jayne asked.

“When you are addicted to getting spanked, you will do everything you can to find someone to spank you. If they spank you well and feed your addiction, you would overlook things about them that could be bad for you, dangerous, or even lethal. Things like drug abuse, a physical abuser, or someone with a real psychosis who might have a break and kill you,” I explained.

“So you mean being addicted would make me focus on getting my drug of choice, being spanked, so I would be blind to dangerous or potentially fatal things about the person who feeds my addiction,” Jayne said.

“That’s exactly right Jayne.”

“I see why you think I need to break the addiction. What if I simply learn to control it and find a good partner first and then teach them to like spanking me?” Jayne asked.

“The problem would be that you’d still be addicted. Just like a drunk thinks they can take just one drink and then they wake up broke and drunk in some gutter, you might find yourself getting beaten or addicted to some drug as the person you think you are controlling takes control of you and starts to use you,

perhaps using drug addiction as a way to force you into prostitution.

“With your addiction intact, a truly safe partner might not be exciting enough and you might go looking for a bad or dangerous person to make the spanking more exciting,” I said.

“So I have to treat what excites me the most like a disease?” Jayne asked.

“Well that’s where I come in Jayne. How do you know getting spanked is what you like best if you’ve never done anything purely sexual besides masturbating?” I asked her.

“I understand Paul. I can’t be immature if I want to do grownup things,” Jayne said.

“Exactly Jayne. An addiction makes you vulnerable to making big mistakes.

“There’s more to it though. If you just go looking for someone to have sex with, you’ll find millions of men and women willing, but maybe only one of them is someone you like, and he or she may not be any good at making love,” I said.

“It sounds like it’s hopeless, but I know the story about how your harem got started Paul. Diane fell in love first. She was so horny she couldn’t wait. She took a chance that you were that one in a million man, and it turned out she was right. The crazy thing is that five more girls had the same experience with you. So maybe it’s not as impossible as it sounds,” Jayne said.

“What I was planning was to teach you how it works when it’s good. Then, when you fall in love, you can teach your partner what to do,” I told her.

“A good theory, but what man is going to let a woman teach him? He’ll think I’ve been a whore to know more than he does. What would be easier and save us both a lot of time and trouble would be for me to just fall in love with you Paul and then convince you that you can’t live without me,” Jayne said.

“Well, that’s not what I was thinking, but now you sound just like one of my girls, so I guess we shall see what we shall see,” I replied.

“OK, I see why you wanted me to watch your mating dance. I understand what you wanted me to see. I need to make sure a man is a gentleman and wants to please his lady before I give him much of anything.” Amanda said.

“So, what’s your strategy Amanda?” I asked.

“Work hard and play harder on my week off. If I can find a worthy playmate, help him to help me, gently of course. If you two don’t mind, I want to watch and see what it’s supposed to look like,” Amanda said.

“It’s fine mom. I hope to be so busy I don’t know about anything that’s going on anyplace more than an inch from my body,” Jayne told her mom.

I took both girls to the big bedroom and we all took our clothes off. We all got on the big bed and instead of going right for Jayne I kissed Amanda and she surprised me by kissing me back. We started making out and petting. I worked her breasts and nipples gently, until she was purring. I bent down and started sucking and licking her nipples. At the same time, I started stroking her clit very slowly and gently.

When she moaned, I slipped a finger inside her and started working her G-Spot. Amanda’s pussy was nice and wet. It’s so nice to be a guy with a reputation when your rep tells girls you can make the magic happen for them. She was burning hot and ready to go.

I moved so I could lick her clit and work her G-Spot at the same time.

“Oh Paul, it’s already better that I’ve ever had. You surprised me. I thought you were hot for Jayne.”

“I am honey, but you’re a hot girl too. I’m not going to ignore your pretty pussy. Besides, Jayne is fourteen, so she’s going to be incredibly tight. I want her so hot for me she only feels the good when I’m slipping into her for the first time.”

“OK, so shut up about my daughter, and make me feel good Paul,” Amanda said.

“Sure honey. I didn’t mean to over explain,” I replied.

Amanda kept getting more excited. I licked her clit faster and harder and worked her G-Spot trying to sync the press and release with the rhythm of my tongue on her clit. I could feel her body tensing up and I knew she was about to have a very good orgasm.

Jayne said, “Mom, it looks so hot seeing him lick your clit while his finger is in your little pussy.”

Amanda moaned and came. Her eyes fluttered open and she whispered, “Paul, I’ve never had one before.”

Before I could embarrass Amanda by reminding her that I’m a man and I was giving her orgasms, Jayne seemed to instinctively understand what needed to happen to bring her mom to the next level.

Jayne said, “You never had what before mom?”

I watched Amanda’s face and saw her inner turmoil. I felt her take a breath and then she said, “An orgasm Jayne. I came really good from Paul licking my clit and pressing on my G-Spot with the finger that was in my pussy.”

I started licking her faster, and she came again. I licked harder and worked her G-Spot harder and faster. She moaned louder than before and came again. I stopped licking and moved to kiss her deeply. I whispered, “Your body works just fine honey. You just need a man who knows how to take care of a woman properly and isn’t a selfish bastard.”

“I feel so much better Paul,” Amanda told me.

“Just apply what I taught you, and you can cum this good with any man you like. Remember that you have to find a man you can trust to take care of you first.

“Jayne, thanks for letting me help your mom first,” I said.

“It was good Paul. I got hot watching you do my mom. It kinda helped me not worry about things I’ve been afraid of. Paul, I need you baby.” Jayne cooed

I pulled away from Amanda and started kissing Jayne. I kissed down to her neck, and she inhaled quickly.

“Do you like that baby?” I asked.

“Oh Paul, it made me shiver all over, and it felt like my nipples got an electric shock,” Jayne said.

“But did you like it?” I repeated my question.

“I loved it. Do you know I keep wanting to call you daddy?” Jayne said.

“That’s fine as long as it doesn’t distract you from what we are doing together,” I told her.

“I really like kissing you. It makes my toes curl up really tight and almost gives me a leg cramp. I like knowing you want to make me get hot and that you want to fuck me. It makes me feel pretty and sexy,” Jayne said.

“I’m not going to rush honey. We are gonna kiss and pet until you are so hot you feel like you will scream if I’m not inside you NOW. When you are so hot and need me to fuck you so bad it doesn’t embarrass you to beg for it, then I’ll know you’re ready, and I’ll give you what you need,” I told her.

That’s what we did for an hour. Then I started stroking her clit and making her cum for me. Jayne was definitely a hot girl who needed to fuck. I could feel all the tension and need in her little body as I built her passion up to a higher peak each time, then brought her to an even stronger orgasm.

I went down on her and her hips jumped so high off the bed when I licked her clit for the first time I thought she might break my nose. I got her into the multiple orgasm mode where there was very little time between one orgasm and the next. Her hands were on the back of my head, pressing my tongue hard against her clit, and I sucked her clit between my lips. The suction made her go off even harder. It was all I could do to hold onto her and keep my tongue in contact with her clit as she writhed and thrashed around on the bed.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.