The Electrician's Harem - Cover

The Electrician's Harem

Copyright© 2016 by George Foxx

Chapter 15

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A man who has always felt ordinary finds out his self image is not accurate. His teenage daughter and six other hot girls help him find true love and happiness. His girls show him his talent for making girls feel good makes him much more than ordinary. A note about codes: The non-caucasian female is Polynesian. Oriental was the closest match in the codes.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Tit-Fucking   Small Breasts  

Our flight from Tonga would have taken practically forever and been horribly uncomfortable if we had been forced to fly on a commercial airline, and scarcely better on a charter.

On our plane, we could sleep and make love as much as we wanted. We arrived refreshed and the shower meant we were clean and not stinky.

Jarvis met us at the private terminal and brought our luggage to the car. We were taken aback when we saw that Cyn was sitting in the front seat.

“Hi Cyn. What are you doing here?” Clarice said.

“It was the strangest thing. I did that fashion show at your house, and as I was changing to street clothes, Jarvis came in and gave me his number. He told me that he was smitten and desperate to get to know me.

“He’s older than anyone I’ve ever gone out with, but there was nothing going on in my life, and I was horny as hell. I rang him up the next day and he asked me over for dinner. Normally I wouldn’t go to a bloke’s house but since he works for you and it was at your house, I went.

“He told me he didn’t understand why he asked me out, and he felt insane to do it, because he felt too ancient for words next to me. I told him that was up to me to decide.

“The dinner he cooked was great and the conversation was exciting. I liked what I saw, so I jumped on him and dragged him to bed.

“He is definitely not ancient. He certainly knows how to ring this girl’s bell. I’ve been sleeping in his bed every night since then. He’s taken good care of me every day and I haven’t given him cardiac arrest, so it seems like a successful relationship to me. Now I hate going out of the house because it’s so nice to just wiggle my bottom at him and have him bring me whatever I need,” Cyn said.

“Well Jarvis, you resist my charms and all my attempts to throw myself at you, then you bed my girl Cyn. What gives JarJar?” Clarice asked.

“I couldn’t resist her British accent Miss,” Jarvis said.

Everyone but Jarvis broke up laughing.

We all spent the night at Clarice’s house so the pilots could get their crew rest. The girls let me spend the night alone with Clarice. We made love all night. I didn’t mind going without sleep because I could always sleep on the plane. I kissed Clarice goodbye and Jarvis drove us all to the plane.

Our flight to Tonga via Hawaii was the normal orgy. We stopped worrying much about clothes, except that it was more comfortable to be dressed when we were sitting up in one of the recliners. For me, the flight was a blur of incredible sex with Diane, Judy, Karen, and Monica; with an hour or two of sleep between episodes of lovemaking.

When we landed on our island, we were all relaxed and well fucked. We put the girls’ luggage on electric golf carts, and drove up the hill to our house.

We dropped off each girl’s bag in her room and then since we had never really settled in, Monica showed the girls our house. We had a theatre room, a rec room with ping-pong, foosball, air hockey, and pool. I had setup a music room with a grand piano and other instruments as well as a stereo system. I also had individual listening rooms built. On the ground floor, there was a gym with free weights and Nautilus style machines, treadmills, elliptical machines, and stationary bikes. There was a ballet studio, a yoga room, whirlpool, sauna, and steam room. There was a shower room and outside there was a lap pool.

I showed them the kitchen and dining room. I asked them if they wanted to share cooking responsibilities or if they wanted me to hire kitchen staff. They all had an opinion, and they all discussed it. They decided it would be better to have a professional cook and nutritionist so we can have variety in our menus, get all our vitamins, and all stay trim.

I called personnel and asked them to find us the nutritionist and kitchen staff we needed. I took the girls to meet the staff who cleaned our house, the crew who kept the pool clean, and the maintenance staff. I asked the head of housekeeping to come talk with us.

“I’ve already talked to Ida a little and explained this is a group marriage. She knows clothing is optional and it’s very likely lovemaking will be going on in the communal bedroom as well as anyplace else on the island.

“She needs to know how you ladies want things to work. Should there be a scheduled time for cleaning each room when family members should leave the room empty so the staff can clean it, or shall they just clean around us,” I asked.

Monica said, “We have to have a schedule. If we don’t the staff is going to be upset with us all the time, and it’s much more expensive if you have high staff turnover. All in favor of a cleaning schedule raise your hand.”

It was unanimous. Monica explained her ideas of when we could all agree to be doing exercises or rec room stuff so the bedrooms were unoccupied.

Our front desk paged me. I went down and met Mele. She handed me a box full of tea bags and a bottle of an herbal infusion.

“Mr. Paul! I hear you have more girls for your harem. You are definitely going to need Mele’s help to keep all your lovely ladies happy.”

Mele explained the doses of the herbs and the schedule for taking them. I started taking her herbs immediately.

“We need a SCUBA instructor to come out and setup a tank filling and maintenance facility and then teach and certify any of us who want to learn. I prefer someone who wouldn’t mind living here and running the facility. As always, a female is strongly preferred,” I said.

“Why you only want girls working for you Mr. Paul? You want to add to your harem?” Mele asked.

“Not at all Mele. I just want to give women an opportunity to get good jobs, and to make this a place where none of the women who live here ever have to worry about being safe. I want all my girls to know that when they are here, rape is something that won’t ever happen.”

“Nice idea. Maybe it can work. You be careful about women you hire Mr. Paul. I know bad ones who would rape that Miss Clarice in a second. I think screening is more important than gender, so only good people come here,” Mele said.

“Well, let’s hope bad people don’t come here,” I said.

“You take Mele’s herbs and see if they do what Mele says. If Mele’s herbs fix all your problems, then you pay Mele. You don’t pay money Mr. Paul. You already pay Mele plenty money. You take Mele to bed and show her why all these pretty young girls can’t live without you,” Mele said.

“I can’t agree to that on my own. The girls will have to know about it and vote on it. I belong to them as much as they belong to me. I don’t sleep with any girl they don’t approve first,” I explained.

“Can I meet your girls?” Mele asked.

“Of course,” I said.

I took Mele up to the big bedroom. All the girls were there checking out the huge bed.

I guess I should describe Mele for you. She’s Polynesian with dark tan skin and long black hair. She usually wears her hair up. She is almost always wearing Kaki Bermuda shorts and an oversized man’s shirt for a top so that you have no idea what her figure is like. She has a truly beautiful face. Because her face is not pudgy I suspect her figure might be too exciting for her to do her job without men wasting her time if she didn’t wear baggy clothes.

I introduced Mele to the girls and stood back to watch what happened.

“I am Mele from capital of Tonga. I help Mr. Paul help the ocean to grow more fish around your island. I SCUBA dive, I run boats; I do a lot of jobs that are usually man’s jobs. I dress like a man most of the time. But Mele is not a man. Mele is most definitely all woman.

“Mr. Paul needed more help from Mele. Mr. Paul loves you all, and wants to make you happy, happy, happy. Mele knows the herbs that will help Mr. Paul stay strong and young so all his pretty girls stay happy, happy, happy.

“Mele cannot find man who makes her feel happy, happy, happy. Mele asks Mr. Paul to pay her in bed if herbs work and show Mele one time what happy, happy, happy feels like so Mele knows what to look for.

“Mr. Paul says he belongs to you lovely ladies as much as you belong to him, and so he can’t pay Mele unless all of you agree. Before you decide, let Mele show you some things Mele can teach you that might make you able to make Mr. Paul even more happy,” Mele said.

She pulled her clothes off. Mele’s figure was very much like Clarice’s. She was wearing a Hawaiian print bikini. She was carrying a black shoulder bag. She opened up the bag and took out a music player and a Polynesian dancing skirt. She wrapped the skirt around her slender waist, kicked off her sandals, and pushed PLAY.

The frantically fast beat of Polynesian drumming came from her music player. She stood as if in a trance for a few seconds, then she began to dance. She moved her hips so fast they were just a blur.

I watched my girl’s faces, and all of them were in open-mouthed awe of Mele’s dance.

When she stopped moving, Monica said, “Business meeting, NOW.”

Diane said, “We all need to learn how to move like that. My imagination is stuck on what it would feel like to be riding Paulie’s cock and knowing how to move my hips like that.”

Karen said, “We need to get to know her and make sure she’ll be good for Paul.”

Take off your bikini,” Judy said.

Mele dropped her top and wiggled out of her bottoms. She was slim and her breasts were full, but not too big. Her butt was firm and shapely from swimming. Her pubic hair was completely shaved. There were no scars on her flat belly.

Monica said, “Are you really just looking for a one-time thing? I promise you, once you know what it’s like to cum so hard you scream your head off whether you want to or not; you won’t be happy if you aren’t getting it regularly. The last time my dad was gone for a few days, I thought I’d die.”

“I don’t want to be a part of this harem unless you like me. More important to me though is whether or not Mr. Paul really can take me to paradise. The fact that Clarice Jones hangs all over him when she’s here, and you four teenage girls all agree he rocks your world is pretty strong evidence, but I like to find out for myself. If everything works out the way you want it, and the way I want it, I’d like a place in your big bed.”

Monica said, “Damn girl, you mean that whole island girl thing was just an act?”

“Yeah, it’s something that seems to get people interested when I first meet them,” Mele said.

“If you join us, you have to agree not to have sex with anyone that’s not in the family. We all like it bareback, and none of us wants to take a chance on Paul catching anything. But if you fall for someone, you always have the option to leave. The thing is if you sleep with that new person, you can’t have sex with any of us again, without a quarantine period and complete STI testing,” Monica explained.

Karen said, “How do you feel about having a baby?”

“Well, I was hoping to keep my pussy nice and tight for a long time so I’ll get laid more. Besides, I’ve never had sex that made me want to get knocked up, but maybe Mr. Paul will change my mind,” Mele said.

“Let’s say you do want to give Paul a baby, and you have a little girl. How do you feel about her sleeping in the family bed and seeing her mommy getting fucked out of her mind nearly every day?”

“What if she starts masturbating, and then asks daddy to touch her pussy and help her rub herself?” Getting carried away, Judy rushed on, “And then daddy goes down on her and makes her cum for the first time? Then she gets a little older, and begs daddy to fuck her? How will you feel about all that?” Judy asked.

“I’m not surprised you guys have some unusual ideas about child raising and children’s sexuality. Since I have never seriously thought about getting pregnant, I just don’t know what I think about getting pregnant. I didn’t have the same intense desire for sex at a young age, like some of you did, but I believe your memories and pain were genuine. I think Paul has the best idea. It’s our daughters’ bodies, so it should be their choice and their time table,” Mele said.

“I’m probably the most excited about having a daughter and having her want Paul to be her lover. My fantasy is for me and my daughter to sixty-nine while Paul fucks one of us, and then we trade,” Diane said

Monica asked, “How long does it take for the herbs to work?”

“Three days should give the full effect. Paul should have more erections and he should also be able to squirt more times.” Mele said.

“Paul, how do you feel about Mele?” Monica asked

“She is very intelligent and an acknowledged expert in her field. I completely understand why she conceals her figure when she’s in the professional setting. She has a very beautiful face. When she was demonstrating Polynesian dancing, she also showed all of us that she has an exciting figure. Everything about her is characteristic of the kind of woman I enjoy spending time with. I think the most important thing is for Mele to find out if she likes me. It’s even more important for her to find out if I can give her the feelings she’s never had. There’s no way for that to happen unless we spend some time together,” I replied.

“Mele, would you like to stay with us on a trial basis and be part of our group like a full and equal sister wife?” Monica asked.

“I’m a little bit older than you guys. Do any of you see that as a problem?” Mele wondered.

Monica said, “All of us think you are exactly the right kind of girl to be one of our sisters. You having your PhD may inspire some of us to try to go further with our education. Some of us would like to work with you and learn about what you are doing here. As long as you treat us like people not idiot children, your age shouldn’t be a problem. You got your degrees quickly, so it’s not like you’re ancient.”

“Do you need to go home and pack a bag?” I asked

“I think you’ll be more interested in me in a bikini or nothing at all,” Mele said.

“One of the new things having our own island makes possible is the ability to go out on dates. We haven’t talked about it yet or assigned nights. I have another idea for all of you to discuss, and this may help you get to know Mele better than anything else, seeing how she fits in when you discuss this.

“I was thinking it might help each of you to have a better relationship with me and feel more like my wife if you each had your own day with me. You would have twenty-four hours that are yours. You get to go to sleep with me and wake up with me. You get sex based on how we feel at the moment, with no need to hurry or for me not to cum because someone else is waiting. Now that may have the unfortunate side effect of making the six days you are waiting unbearable. If you just sit around and feel sorry for yourself, that will undoubtedly be true, but it could also be time for you to work on studies or projects and give you time to discover who you are and the woman you want to be. The main reason I’m proposing this change is that I feel like what we are doing now doesn’t let us really bond with each other, and it’s making our relationships superficial, rushed, and all about sex,” I said.

Karen snorted, “I thought great sex was the main thing our relationship was all about.”

“I agree Karen, sex is a very important part of our relationships, but there are other things that are important too. If there is time pressure to get six girls fucked in twenty-four hours then we are all going to feel like we get most of the sex we need, but very little of the love we crave. That’s one of the big problems for any girl in a harem situation. I can see this change moving things in one of two ways. It may let us develop a real love and marriage relationship, or it may make one or more of your sister wives decide they are not getting their needs met, and they will leave the marriage.” I said.

I smiled and kissed each of my girls thoroughly. When I got to Mele, I took her hands and looked into her eyes. I smiled and pulled her to me. Our lips met, and I kissed her tenderly.

I went to swim laps and left the girls to work out how to divide up time in the way that seemed most fair to them.

When I finished swimming, I went up to the big bedroom and took a shower. While I was washing myself, Mele joined me. She pressed her tits against my chest, and started stroking my cock.

“Let me wash that for you honey. I want to make sure it’s good and clean before it goes inside me,” She whispered.

I started washing her back and then went to work on her breasts. They were about the same size as Clarice’s beauties, but because Mele was twenty-four, hers weren’t as hard. They weren’t saggy, but they felt softer as she pressed them against my chest, and they were delightfully springy to gently squeeze.

“Do you realize how absurd this whole situation is?” she asked.

“No more absurd than most human mating rituals,” I replied.

“I submit that having to get four high school girls to approve of me, and they will only do that if I please you is pretty ridiculous. Apparently, I better rock your world and make you feel like my cunt has a vacuum pump in it and sucks your balls dry; or I don’t measure up. In which case, they say I’m not worthy to have you fuck me,” Mele complained.

“Mele, they are fourteen and seriously in love for the first time. They think the man they gave their virginity to is the best lover in the universe. They love me and feel protective. I give them sexual pleasure they never imagined they would ever feel. They know that each of the five of them can please me completely. They know I love them equally, and everyone gets treated equally. They got out of families that tried to make them be little girls, when the feelings they were having definitely included adult desires. If you don’t like my girls and you aren’t serious about becoming a member of our group marriage, then we should stop right now,” I said.

“I’m sorry to be so cynical Paul. Because of the way I look, lots of men want to go out with me, but it always seemed that they got what they wanted, but I never did. Some of them were very handsome and had beautiful, athletic bodies. Some even wanted to make it feel good to me. Nothing any of them did made my body respond. I’m beginning to think maybe the kind of sex where the earth moves doesn’t exist or at least not for me,” Mele said.

“It’s OK Mele. Clarice was pretty skeptical at first. It seems like there is something that has to happen before your brain and your body are ready to have that kind of sex. Without feeling connected to each other, the kind of sex the girls have with me just isn’t possible. Let’s finish up our shower, get dry and get dressed, and then we can work on making that connection so our bodies are screaming they need to be as close together as possible,” I said.

I dried her off and was starting on myself when she came and took the towel and started drying me. We got dressed and went down to the dining room for lunch.

“The girls decided to try the ‘twenty-four hours in heaven’ plan. The changeover is supposed to happen at noon. They decided it should be my day today.” Mele told me.

“Hey I understand why you feel hostile. Men have let you down a lot, and what girl in her right mind wants to join a harem, especially when four of the girls have been fucking me since they just turned fourteen?

“Then they throw the ‘You must be worthy.’ stuff at you, and your brain is going, yeah right. So, let’s just go back a little and talk about how this whole thing got started.

“When the girls were almost fourteen Monica announced to her friends that she was going to seduce me that year. All the girls came over to our house for the pool and hot tub and sauna. They had been hanging out there for years. They were comfortable with me. They knew I noticed them in their bikinis, but I didn’t drool or make them feel like I was creepy. They trusted me and knew I would never hurt them. Monica’s friends thought she was inviting them to share, because they had all been talking about being horny and who they trusted to be their first.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.