The Electrician's Harem
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2016 by George Foxx

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A man who has always felt ordinary finds out his self image is not accurate. His teenage daughter and six other hot girls help him find true love and happiness. His girls show him his talent for making girls feel good makes him much more than ordinary. A note about codes: The non-caucasian female is Polynesian. Oriental was the closest match in the codes.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Tit-Fucking   Small Breasts  

Wednesday evening is the secondary drawing for the state lottery. The Power Ball drawing is broadcast at the same time. There had been a ticket buying frenzy, and the jackpot was up to $500 Million. They did the drawing, and the numbers looked familiar. I got my ticket out of my wallet, and all the numbers matched. I called Sam and the CPA firm and asked them to come to Clarice’s house to meet with me in the morning. Later in the evening, a newscaster reported that only one winning ticket had been sold.

Everyone was smiling, but somewhat subdued. We knew it was the first step to freedom, but we weren’t sure exactly what that freedom would look like.

Clarice and I spent another lovely night together, making love until we were too tired to move, sleeping in each other’s arms, and waking to make love again.

Bright and early, Monica came in for her sunrise ride on her daddy’s morning wood. After both my girls had twenty orgasms each, they let me up to pee. I came back to bed and fucked Monica’s tight pussy until she went off like a fire- cracker. She shook all over, and her cunt muscles milked my cock until I squirted every drop deep inside her.

We cuddled, kissed, and then got up to brush teeth, shower, and get ready for the momentous day. I loved washing Clarice’s big beautiful tits, and Monica’s only slightly smaller, but still growing tits were exciting because they were my daughter’s. It was so much fun to be naked with my girls that we took a lot longer in the shower than we really needed. We finally got out, dried off, and the girls went to work fixing their hair.

I got out my clothes, but didn’t put them on. The girls were still naked, so I slipped up behind Clarice and pressed my hard cock against her tight little butt. I wrapped my arms around her and cupped her gorgeous breasts in my hands. I kissed her on the back of the neck, and whispered, “I love you baby.”

Clarice said, “Sir, is that growth coming out of your groin area painful? I know where you can put it if it needs some relief.”

“Honestly children, we have an appointment to keep. Please quit playing around and get dressed. Daddy don’t you dare bring that big thing over here. You’ll get me so wet I’ll need a diaper to keep from soaking through my panties and my dress.”

“OK mommy, we’ll be good.” Clarice and I said in chorus.

We got dressed and went out to the library.

Promptly at 9:00 the squawk box buzzed. Jarvis checked the driver of the car at the gate, shook his head, and looked to me. I said, “That’s my attorney, Sam Phelps” and Jarvis opened the gate.

Just as the gate closed, the CPA drove up. I recognized the Senior Partner of the firm. Jarvis opened the gate for him and he followed Sam’s car up the lane.

Jarvis went out and met the men at the door. He led them down the hall to the library. We were sitting in leather armchairs around a big mahogany table.

The first owner of the house had the table built for the library, so it was real African mahogany harvested around 1920. The cabinetmaker had not used the heavy, dark stain most people did in his day, so the lovely grain and natural color of the wood shone through.

I stood up and greeted them. “I think you gentlemen will be very happy to hear what I have to announce. You’ve both done good work for me for fairly modest fees. You are going to do a little better on this deal.”

I took out the lottery ticket and put it on the table. “This is the only winning ticket in last night’s $500 Million drawing.

“Here’s what I want: As little publicity as possible, maximum income possible while minimizing taxes. I want automated deposit from Power Ball and automated tax payments.

Sam stood up and shook my hand. “Congratulations Paul.”

I had the CPA give me a detailed receipt for the ticket. I had Sam draft an LPA for collecting the winnings, setting up deposit accounts, and setting up automated tax payments.

Clarice printed the documents, and I signed them.

The two men left to go earn their fees.

I had Clarice come with me, when I went to pay my respects to the Don. I kissed his ring, and offered my congratulations on his birthday.

“Don Lorenzo, you know that I have been a loyal son since birth. My decision not to join the family business was entirely because I felt I was more suited to the work of an electrician. You know that whenever I’ve been called upon, I have done what was asked of me with no questions and no hesitation,” I said.

“It’s true Paulie, you’ve been a good son. How can I help you?”

“Don Lorenzo, I recently met a young woman while doing an estimate for renovation work. I was not looking for anything, because she is a famous woman, and you know I always try to live quietly. But I was helpless, for me it was the only Thunderbolt of my whole life, and I was fortunate that for her The Thunderbolt struck too.

“Because she is famous, the vultures hang around her house all the time. They started broadcasting my name and picture. They described me as a mob boss. These people are ignorant and don’t even know they insulted you and the Commission by putting a title and honor on me the Commission didn’t vote to give, and you didn’t approve.

“In any case, these vultures have put my name out before the public. The FBI is now at my business, with forensic accountants going over the books. Of course there is nothing for them to find. I would never risk becoming an embarrassment to the family.

“What I ask now is that you remove my name from consideration by the commission, for the good of the family. I would support whoever you feel would be best for the prosperity of the family.” I said

“Be at peace, my son. We met before this issue came up and determined that your legitimate business was successful because you played by the rules and never gave the powers that be an excuse to cause you trouble.

“The Chairman of the Board requires a much different type of businessman. Ideally, he’s been a Consigliore of a family or a Capo of a successful crew. Because you lack that experience we couldn’t choose you to be the Chairman.

“We felt your skills might help us make some of our businesses appear more legitimate and reduce police interference, so we thought you might serve the family as the Chairman’s Consigliore.

“However, a new Chairman needs to have advisors he knows and understands. So, we thank you for your loyalty, and we absolve you of any responsibility to the family businesses.

“Go and enjoy your retirement.

“Now let me meet the lovely young lady,” Don Lorenzo said.

Clarice approached and looked down at her feet.

The Don held out his hand and said, “Let me see your face, my dear.”

Clarice looked up and met his gaze. She smiled shyly and said, “Thank you Don Lorenzo. Thank you for not taking my man.”

“Ah Paulie, you told it truthfully she really did get hit by The Thunderbolt. Come close my dear, and let me whisper in your ear,” The Don said.

Clarice bent close. He kissed her cheek and whispered in her ear.

We turned and left the room. Clarice had tears running down her cheeks.

“Oh, thank god Paulie. I couldn’t have endured being afraid for your life every second of every day,” Clarice said.

“What did Don Lorenzo tell you?” I asked.

“Oh, he said it was lucky for you The Thunderbolt hit me and blinded me to all other men; because if I saw him first, you couldn’t compete with him. He said if he had got me into bed first it would have ruined me for anyone else, because his cock is so much bigger,” Clarice told me.

“Ah, that shows the difference between a Don and a smart businessman like me,” I said.

“Don’t worry about it baby. Most of the time, those who advertise ain’t got it. You’ve definitely got it, and don’t have to advertise. That’s why you’ve got me forever baby, and he never will,” Clarice said.

We drove back to her house. Monica was swimming.

We stripped and jumped in the water with her.

Monica swam over to us and said, “Clarice, why did Diane have to sneak into daddy’s bed and make all my seduction work go to waste?”

“Honey I think you should stop blaming Diane and maybe thank her. If you’d gone to his bed, he might have been able to say no to you. Diane hits all his buttons, you know, his mental image of sexy and the pedophile one. When she was naked in his bed and begging for it, he couldn’t think. He was paralyzed. She got his cock inside her, and once she had him in her pussy, there was no way he could stop himself.

“When it was your turn, he had already fucked a fourteen-year-old virgin and didn’t hurt her. He made her cum like crazy, she loved having him fuck her, and he made her want to do it again and again and again.

“He had the ultimate good deflowering a teen virgin experience. He had no reason to worry it wouldn’t be good for you too,” Clarice said.

“I suppose you’re right. It just pisses me off that his damn instincts make him want to fuck her more than he wants to screw me,” Monica complained.

“Monica baby, he’s changing. Don’t you remember how romantic your date night was? He certainly only wanted to fuck you that night, and you are the only girl he’s taken on a date.

“You know I’ve got this eighteen year-old body that corresponds to almost all men on earth’s template of what SEXY is, and I’ve fucked your dad a lot more than Diane has. How come you like me, and still are mad at Diane?” Clarice asked.

“Oh, maybe because you ate me out any time daddy gave you a chance. You made me cum a bunch, and made me cum harder than ever when daddy was fucking me.

“Diane just acts like little miss perfect, and I wanted to be daddy’s first teenage girlfriend. Actually, I never dreamed my friends were all serious about being hot for him too,” Monica groused.

“Well we can hope she accepts the inevitable and relaxes and at least plays some girl games with one or two of us,” Clarice said.

I didn’t feel like I had anything helpful to say, so I kept quiet and let Clarice handle it.

Monica told us that she had cleared the party with all the girls’ parents, as long as we picked them up and dropped them off. No big surprise there!

One unusual thing about Monica’s group of friends was that their birthdays were all within a week of each other. Rather that assign kids to classes by last name, alphabetically, the district had assigned them by birthday. The girls hadn’t been fourteen for too long, so I decided we should make this party as special for the girls as we could.

Clarice used her contacts to get a small sizes lingerie specialist to bring things sexier than anything VS has, for the girls to try on, model for me, and for us to choose from and buy. The collection would include bras and panties for every day wear, but they would still be sexier and yet more comfortable than any of VS styles. I was looking forward to seeing each of my hot girls in lingerie whose sole purpose was arousing a man. In fact, I could hardly wait.

Clarice got an excellent sportswear store to agree to bring their collections from elegant dresses to casual outfits, for the girls to pick from so they would have something hot for all types of date night activities.

Even though I would have around a million dollars a month income, after taxes, for twenty years, it would be crazy to take modern girls, used to city life, to an island with nothing to do but swim, eat, and fuck. If I was stupid and let the girls drink one or more of my girls were sure to have a drinking problem.

Boredom is a sure recipe for disaster. I needed to save enough to build some expensive infrastructure first, so there were places to go and things to do on our date nights. I was thinking a roller rink, bowling alley, movie theatre, and gym would be a good start. I’d have a beach volleyball court built too. Our facilities wouldn’t need to be as big as a commercial one, but big enough so all of us could do each activity at the same time.

Even with one of the sexiest women in the world and my horny teenage daughter wanting to fuck me as often as possible, Thursday seemed to drag, and I couldn’t wait for Friday afternoon to go by. It seemed the time to pick up the girls would never come.

Clarice had a van in her garage, and Jarvis put on a chauffer’s uniform to drive. I sat in the front seat so I wouldn’t be tempted to try to fuck one of my darlings in the van.

Clarice and Monica sat in the second row.

“You really are in love with all of us daddy. I can tell how much you miss your other three wives,” Monica said.

“I didn’t want to admit it. It seems pretty selfish. But I really couldn’t choose only one of you now. Each one of you is so unique I really do need every one of you to love and to have you love me.”

“If you could fuck one in the van without any danger of getting caught, who would you choose to love first?”

“Gosh Monica, I don’t know. I’m missing Karen for how passionately she makes love and how loud she is when she cums. I daydream about how soft and curvy Judy is, and how her tits look big, and her patch of red pubic hair gets me hot. You know Diane pushes my pervert button, and when she pretends she’s a naughty girl seducing me, it nearly sucks my balls out through my cock, she makes me cum so hard. How could I choose? Of course I can’t pick Diane first for a while until she really has accepted our group marriage and has given up on monogamy fantasies. I guess to try to keep everything in balance, Judy first, Karen next, and Diane last. When she complains, tell her that by going last, she gets to be the one to have me cream her pussy.”

“OK daddy, I’ll have Judy sit right behind you and put Karen and Diane in the next row back so you can grab Judy and run for it.”

We picked up Diane first. Jarvis took her bag and put it in the back of the van. Monica had her sit in the row behind her. We got Karen next and Monica put her in the row next to Diane. We picked up Judy last. My daughter had her sit in the row next to her, next to the door, so I could get her out of the van fast, as soon as we pulled into the garage.

All the girls were excited to see Clarice, and they were all chatting excitedly. I hoped they stayed distracted all the way into the garage. I was kind of surprised that they were more eager to talk to Clarice, than me. After all, I’m the one who has the cock they tell me they can’t live without.

Jarvis pulled up to the gate and punched in the code. As the gate swung open, the girls began talking louder. Jarvis drove around to the back, opened the garage door, and pulled the van in the garage. As soon as the van stopped, I was opening my door, then the side door, and started helping Judy out of the van.

I grabbed her hand. Judy figured out what was going on, and started following me. We disappeared into the house.

“That was sneaky.” Diane complained.

“Judy needed an ego boost. Daddy wanted her to know how much he’s missed her and how much he wants and needs her. Clarice and I have been trying to fuck daddy’s brains out, but while we drained his balls physically, we couldn’t give him everything he gets from you guys, and we could tell that while he should have been all calm and happy, he wasn’t.

“He was missing you so much that even fucking him more than he’d ever been screwed in his life just wasn’t enough.” Monica said.

“Did you know he thinks about what each of us needs and does his best to give it to us. He wanted Judy to feel how important she really is to him. I know he has something special for each of you. Paul and I have been working on something new, so maybe in a year we will have our own place where we will all be together every day and can make love without hiding. Please just trust Paul and remember he loves each of us.” Clarice said.

“That’s easy for you to say. You are so gorgeous, hot, sexy, and just perfect, that you could take him away from all of us and have him for yourself if you wanted to.” Diane said

“I’ve wished I could, but he really loves you Diane. Since Monica talked to him about not thinking small and not doing things the way everyone else does; as long as you want him and love him, he is there for you. He won’t be content with just one girl if more want him and love him even if I’m that one girl.

“I can help you make the most of your body the way I do, and you can have the confidence I do, because you will know that just looking at you grabs a man by the balls, and he’s yours if you want him. It just takes a little workout every day. I can show you the exercises. It would be a great present to give Paul, to develop yourself from a cute girl into a love goddess,” Clarice said.

“Count me in. I know I’m cute, but I’ll never be as pretty as Judy or Diane or Monica. You are like in a whole different universe, Clarice, so if I can get some of what you’ve got by working out, then sign me up.” Karen said

“I promise I just want to share Paul with you guys. Since we are stuck being sister wives, we really ought to act like sisters in the best way, and help each other and look out for each other.” Clarice told them

“I have a feeling I shouldn’t trust you, but the logical part of my brain says I ought to let you teach me the workout routine so I can make the most of what I’ve got. I’ll sign the peace treaty.” Karen said

“Diane, you may not know this, but Paul has specific reasons he wants to make love with you. He says you feel completely different. He says when his cock is inside you; it feels like he’s being caressed by wet silk. He loves it, and he is not going to do without you, so please don’t worry or feel hostile.

“I couldn’t take him away from you even if I launched an all-out war,” Clarice added

“Karen, does he talk to you about other girls?” Diane wanted to know.

“I never do much talking with him. I feel like I’m starving when he’s close to me, and that I’m gonna die if I don’t have him inside me NOW! He says he likes my enthusiasm and that he can make me cum so much and so hard. He says he likes it that I scream when he makes me cum. He’s a smarter guy than you’d think, and I should talk to him more and share more of the real me with him, but I swear, just the smell of him makes me dripping wet, and then my brain’s no good for anything,” Karen said.

“Diane, has he ever talked about another girl when he’s with you?” Clarice asked.

“He talks about Monica. She really is his soul mate, you know. She thinks like he does, she is a lot smarter than she lets on. She understands him down to the deepest level. The thing he really loves about her is that she cares more about what’s good for him than what she wants for herself.

“Like when he brought you over to meet Monica, Clarice. He had no intention of even letting you know he fucks us, but Monica wanted him to know he isn’t ordinary and even the hottest movie star in the world could fall for him, and he could have you and all of us too. That actually changed him. Monica says you are good for him Clarice, and that it makes him a better husband for all of us. So I guess I’m done being pouty and bitchy and wanting him all for myself,” Diane said.

“You guys didn’t grow up with him being there for you, like I did. He was at every soccer game, made sure I knew his love was unconditional, made sure I knew it didn’t matter if I messed up in a game as long as I was trying my best. Mom was a cold fish. Dad gave me the love and warmth for two parents. So I was always crazy about him.

“Then I got my first big shot of puberty hormones, and suddenly I didn’t just love him as my dad, I was IN LOVE with him like a woman loves a man. When my sexual desire started growing, it was natural that he’d be the man I wanted to give myself to.

“I worked for two years to get him ready so he wouldn’t argue when I said, “Take me, I’m yours.” Do you have any idea how destroyed I was when you snuck into his bed and you made him yours first, Diane?”

“I get why you feel that way Monica. I didn’t think I was stealing him from you. Truthfully, I thought you weren’t really serious, and that the incest taboo would stop you from actually fucking him.

“You kinda got even with me Monica when you had your little talk with him and got it through to him that you, Karen, and Judy loved him as much as I do, and were just as serious about being his wives. That really changed his thinking, and he even started fighting his preference for me so he could be fair to all of us, so you kinda took him back from me,” Diane said.

“That wasn’t to get back at you Diane. That was to help him grow, and to give him the self-confidence he needed to take what was best for him. I could easily argue that I can give him what’s best for him, but you know that’s not true, even when you put yourself in that position. I can’t give him what each of you does, and you can’t give him what I do. It’s time we put a stop to the history of harem intrigue, scheming, plotting, and general female nastiness. “We really do need to be sisters, the way Clarice says,” Monica said.

I took Judy to one of the guest bedrooms. She was wrapped around me, and looking up at me with adoring eyes. I loved that I had been able to get her too hot for her fears and doubts to strangle her sexual desire, and that just a little foreplay had turned her need for me from smoldering embers to a raging fire. Then when I had her on fire for me, I was able to make her cum until she was worn out, totally satisfied, and sure she loved me and couldn’t live without me.

We walked into the breakfast room where everyone was sitting. Judy was still wrapped around me, and her face showed I’d taken her to paradise. I pulled out a chair for her, and she sank into it.

“Well girls, forget anything I said this week. I had no idea what I was talking about. I was totally delusional. There is no way I can live without him. I need what he does for me, and if I have to share, oh well,” Judy said.

I kissed Judy and then said, “Karen, I’ve missed you. Let’s go make up for lost time.”

She hopped up and launched herself at me. I took her in my arms and kissed her, putting all of my consciousness into the kiss.

She grinned because she felt me pretending I was flicking her clit with my mind. We had a little private joke about what we would do if we had telekinetic power. She took my hand and pulled me toward the bedrooms.

“Let me show you how much I missed you Paulie.” She said.

I opened the door to another bedroom. I was using a different room for each girl, so she would feel special and loved as an individual person.

I’d worked it all out with Clarice, and we had picked the rooms for each girl so the decor would complement her hair color and skin tone or go with her taste.

“We were talking about you Paulie,” Karen said.

“Did you reach any conclusions?” I asked.

“Clarice and Monica say you love each of us different, and you wouldn’t be happy if you didn’t have all of us. Is that true Paul? Would you be unhappy if you didn’t have me? I mean you’ve got Clarice Jones totally in love with you and your hot daughter is completely yours. Diane’s been in love with you for years, and she’ll share just to get to have you. You’ve got Judy wrapped around your finger. That’s four totally hot girls who want to fuck you as much as you’ll let them. Isn’t that enough? What the hell do you need tall, skinny, geeky me for?” Karen asked.

“It’s totally true that I love each of you girls and that each of you is special to me in your own way. I need what each of you has to give me to feel complete and to be happy.

“You have a lot of insecurities about your looks Karen, and you just don’t need to. You are a pretty girl and when you don’t hide your hella-fit body, you are sexy as hell. If I’m going to talk just about looks, you have such a tight shapely bottom, it drives me wild for you. I like the way your hips are really slim and your whole body is the anthesis of the Kardashian Kows. When we are making love there are some visual things about you that get me hotter than anyone. Number one is your long, slim legs. I adore having your ankles on my shoulders when I eat your pussy or when I fuck you. It just makes me feel so excited to have you open yourself to me so completely. I get this whole set of feelings when I look at your hot body and you are all opened up to take me inside you like that. It feels like all of me goes inside you and we just become one person when we are coupled like that.

“I like that you are smart. I adore that you are so passionate and I’m addicted to the way you cum so hard and don’t have any inhibitions showing me how much you like the way I make you feel and how hard I make you cum. I definitely need you Karen, and I won’t be happy without you. It may be conceited, but I am really sure I can love you better and make you happier than any other person in the world, even if you do have to share me,” I said.

“I was always the organizer of our group, and I know before we started fucking, you thought I was the smartest. When it became clear you were really going to satisfy our curiosity and our needs, my suppressed desire just got out of control and took over. All I could think about was getting you in me as quickly as possible and getting fucked hard and deep from minute one to minute last of whatever time we had together.

“My brain goes numb when I’m around you, and all I can think about is getting your cock as deep in my pussy as possible, as fast as possible. Because of that we haven’t talked, so you don’t know me very well.

“You know Monica and Clarice really well, and you are in synch. Diane knows you pretty well too because she’s been so deeply in love with you for so long, so she has been paying attention to everything you’ve said for years. I think Judy and me are the ones you know the least deeply. You can read my body and know what my tits, clit, and pussy need, but I want to belong to you completely. I want you to know the inside of my brain and all the dark corners, so you can just whisper in my ear and make me wet and aching to have you inside me,” Karen said.

“How do you think it will it feel when you belong to me completely?” I asked.

“Soft, hot, wet, tight, female, and when I take you inside me, it feels like you take me inside of you. Safe, loved, cared about and cared for. All those feelings make me white hot inside and make me need to fuck you hard and wildly, and for ever and ever. You already know what my body needs, but I want you to know me so well you know what my brain needs too,” Karen said.

“You know your body already told me everything you just said when we were making love and your body told me even more when we were fucking each other. I know it isn’t real for a girl until it’s been talked about and said out loud, so it’s good we are talking about it now,” I said.

“That’s not really what’s on your mind though, is it Karen?” I asked.

“No, I want to know why you love me or what there is about me that made you love me,” Karen said.

“So my thinking you are smart and my wanting you because you are pretty and have a tall, slim, sexy body isn’t enough?” I asked.

“No. Get detailed. Get graphic. I don’t feel pretty like Judy and Monica are. I think my body is OK, but not HOT like Clarice’s. I’m so tall, I can’t be cute like Diane. Why do you want ME?” Karen demanded.

“Well, I’ve been attracted to you for years, but of course I never wanted to do anything that would make you upset or make you think I was creepy so you wouldn’t want to hang out with Monica. The truth is, I’ve wanted to see you naked since you were eleven. I thought you hid your body, and I wanted to see all your secrets.

“Somehow all the times I saw you in a swimsuit and then in a bikini just didn’t seem naked enough. As you got taller, I wanted to see you with your legs up over my shoulders, and either my face or my cock buried in your pussy. I imagined it more and more as you got older and your breasts got bigger and made your body look even sexier.

“I like your slim hips. I like your slender thighs. I like your thigh gap, and I’ve wanted to stick my hand in it and wrap my hand around your mound so I could cup and caress your vulva. I’ve dreamed of doing that for a long, long time. I don’t like the same things the media think men like in a woman. I think Kim Kardashian is a ghastly caricature, not a woman I’d want to be with. Everything about you matches my mental image of what is hot and sexy and desirable. Unlike a lot of guys, your being smart has a lot to do with my wanting you.

“But you want to know about more than me lusting for your hot body,” I said.

“Well, I like hearing that you do lust for me Paul. I need to know I’m not getting a pity fuck. As you can tell I’m pretty insecure about my body and my looks. It helps me a lot when you tell me in detail what you’ve daydreamed about and that you’ve been wanting me as long as the other girls. I especially like it when you kinda repeat some things, because it makes them seem TRUE to me,” Karen said

“Oh honey, you are getting intentionally fucked because I get crazy hot looking at you, and I need to be in you and feeling you. Of course, I love hearing you cum, and knowing I can inflame your passions and give you pleasure, orgasms, and satisfaction.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.