The Electrician's Harem - Cover

The Electrician's Harem

Copyright© 2016 by George Foxx

Chapter 9

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A man who has always felt ordinary finds out his self image is not accurate. His teenage daughter and six other hot girls help him find true love and happiness. His girls show him his talent for making girls feel good makes him much more than ordinary. A note about codes: The non-caucasian female is Polynesian. Oriental was the closest match in the codes.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Tit-Fucking   Small Breasts  

Clarice called Jarvis to check in. She told him she was in love.

He reminded her to be careful.

“You are so sweet to worry about me JarJar. You know why I know Paul is the one? He never thinks about taking, only what he can give me,” Clarice said.

Jarvis apparently made some pointed comments about all the things I could give her like STIs and babies. She laughed and told him he needed to get laid and get a more positive outlook.

“If you have any candidates in mind, Miss I do hope they will offer all the promise of paradise that you do, but be packaged in something more my age, and less likely to kill me in bed,” Jarvis said.

“Jarvis, I knew I liked you, man. She doesn’t have anyone in mind, but I actually do know a hot muffin you might like. She’s a little more experienced, but definitely not shop worn,” I told him, thinking of Debbie, my bookkeeper.

“As long as orgy participation isn’t required, I’d be honored to meet the lady Sir,” Jarvis said.

“Jarvis, Clarice is going to stay over at least until Monday. Can you sneak out a bag for her? She needs comfortable clothes for Saturday and Sunday, and clothes suitable for business meetings on Monday. Of course you’ll include the appropriate shoes and undergarments for each outfit,” I said.

“You do take a firm hand Sir. One can only hope you know the difference between firm and heavy handed. I am loyal to Miss Jones to my dying breath, and you shall face my wrath if you harm her in any way,” Jarvis said.

“Thanks Jarvis. I’ll count on you to help look out for our girl,” I said.

“Miss, I’ll send for a courier to pick up the bag, have it delivered to another courier across town, let it sit there for two hours, then have it delivered to Mr. Gallo’s house,” Jarvis replied.

“Thanks, JarJar. Remind me to give you a raise when I’m not broke any more,” Clarice said.

I called my own meeting. “My darlings and the loves of my life, the stakes have gone up a thousand times. There are all kinds of nasty people who want to make money off ruining Clarice’s life. We have a lot to keep secret, and if we mess up even a little, some reporter or photographer is going to be all over it, and then we’re busted.

“These guys use telescopes and parabolic listening devices. They don’t have to be close. We will have to make sure there is NO PDA outside, and you all stay dressed. Remember that Diane’s mom is suspicious of me too, so we have to make sure not to do anything to get her too worried.

“I have some ideas that might change everything for all of us, but they are still embryonic, so I can’t tell you about them yet. Just stay optimistic, and hope for the best. I do need to know if all of you have a passport,” I said.

All of the girls said they did.

“While we are working on these projects, we might not be able to play as much as all of us would like. I might have to travel, and if I do, I might have to go alone. Always try to remember that I take being your husband seriously, and I’m always doing my best to take care of all of us and make all of us happy. I’ll need to talk with Clarice a lot. Try not to get jealous. Remember all of you are beautiful, delectable, and desirable. If you feel lonely, you may well have a sister wife who feels the same way. It would not upset me at all if you found ways to comfort each other.” I said.

The girls went to work on me and got me hard again. They rolled dice for turns, and Karen won.

She straddled me and dropped down on my dick, letting it slide inside her pussy all the way.

“See, I was wet and ready for you, baby.” Karen told me.

She rode me hard and gave herself a bunch of orgasms.

“You look like a girl riding a Sybian. Why don’t you fuck my daddy’s cock like he’s a man, not your orgasm machine?” Monica demanded.

Karen stuck her tongue out at Monica and rolled us over so she was on her back. I was so hard, my cock stayed in her the whole time.

“OK baby, fuck me like I’m your private teenage slut. Pound my little pussy and make me scream my silly head off,” Karen said.

I went to work on her, and hammered my cock into her horny cunt. It only took about ten minutes to get her cumming continuously, and only another five minutes after that until Karen was screaming her head off.

“Clarice, Karen isn’t the kind of girl you can take to a hotel to fuck.” I said.

“You pretty much need a ranch house in the middle of nowhere, but I’d still soundproof the place.” Clarice said

I kissed Karen and she kissed me back, hard. I dialed up both the speed and the strength of my thrusts, and I could feel her cumming even harder.

“It feels like you’re making me cum so hard it’s shredding me inside, and I love it baby. Don’t ever stop. Pound your big cock into my tight pussy forever,” Karen whimpered.

Karen came again, and I knew her turn was almost over, so I gave it to her as hard as I could, just short of leaving bruises. I got what I wanted. Her eyes rolled back, and she passed out from orgasmic overload.

“We need a bigger bed.” Clarice said.

“I plan to have a huge one, if everything works out.” I said.

We moved Karen to a place on the bed where she hopefully wouldn’t get a foot in the face. Monica had rolled the next number. I gave her a big smile and a kiss. She kissed back with curl my toes enthusiasm.

“Hi sexy. I’ve missed you. I want to make love to your hot body so much,” I told her.

“I find that hard to believe when Clarice Jones is here, naked in your bed. Any idiot would ignore everyone else and just fuck her until she couldn’t walk so she had to stay in your bed. Then a sane man would keep fucking her until she was happy to stay and he’d keep her smiling for the rest of her life,” Monica said.

“Well honey, I’m not every idiot. I love you and I want you now, and forever. I’m not leaving you for any girl that comes along, no matter how much better other people think she is. Now quit pouting and get over here and make love to your dad.” I told her.

Monica threw herself at me and wrapped herself around me.

“I love you daddy. I’m glad you can be patient when I act like a silly, jealous girl,” Monica said.

“Like I said, I love you baby girl. You were the one who taught me I didn’t have to settle for one girl. If more love me, I can love them back. It’s never been a question of OR since you offered to share with Clarice. I’m just going to love the girls I’ve already fallen for, and her TOO,” I told my daughter.

I started working on Monica with kisses and foreplay to get her brain to shut off and her body to take over. Gently stroking her tits worked wonders, and soon she was purring with pleasure as I kissed her, touched her and heated her up. “You really still want me when you made the earth move for Clarice?” Monica asked in disbelief.

“Of course I want you. You are a very sexy girl, and every time I fuck you is the very best time ever for me. On top of that, you are smart, and help me not make stupid mistakes that might make a girl wonder if she really loved me. I wouldn’t feel complete if I didn’t get to make love with you at least once a day.

“Besides, Clarice knew what the deal was, and that she was just deciding whether she wanted to be sisters with you as well as a wife to me. She wasn’t interviewing for First Wife. She was able to shed her star persona and be sexy Clarice with us. She’s my wife, just like all of you. She has been given a special gift of beauty and sexiness, and my body aches to make love to her every time I see her, but I want you every time I see you Monica, I want Karen every time I see her, I want Judy every time I see her, and I want Diane every time I see her. I don’t want her more than I want you, and I definitely don’t want her instead of you. Clarice is good with it, so just relax and enjoy how good we can make each other feel,” I said.

“OK daddy, I’m done being bratty. Love the dumb ideas out of my head. Make me cum until I can’t think at all,” Monica said.

I didn’t want to be predictable, so I decided to take a risk.

“Judy, please come over here and lie on your back, honey. Now Monica, come over here and get on your hands and knees so I can fuck my little bitch in heat from behind. Put your pussy over Judy’s face, so she can see my cock going in and out of your tight little cunt. Put your face over Judy’s pussy and that way you can look at her bonfire patch of pubic hair and her creamy pussy lips. I’m gonna pound you good Monica, but if either of you want to kiss, taste, or lick pussy, go right ahead,” I said.

I guided my stiff prick into my daughter’s hot cunt. I began fucking her from behind, giving it to her hard, so she could feel the head of my cock against her cervix. I knew the girls weren’t going to start doing each other without a push, so I decided to push my daughter over the edge and hope I could catch her before she hit bottom.

I put my hands on her waist, and said, “I’m so proud my daughter is my own private slut, Clarice. She needs me to fuck her at least twice a day. It is so exciting for me to see my own little girl fucking my hard cock like a little bitch in heat. You like to have daddy fuck you don’t you Monica?” I asked.

“Yes daddy. I love to have you fuck me. I’m your hot, slut daughter. I like knowing the big cock that made me is fucking my tight little pussy and making me cum and show you what a slut I am for you. Did my daddy make you moan like a bitch in heat when he fucked you Clarice?” Monica asked.

“Oh yes Monica. Our daddy fucked me like I’m his little bitch who is always in heat for him. He fucked me like my big dog, the leader of the pack.” Clarice said.

I knew humiliation got Monica hot, so I was trying to get her blushing from head to pussy and get her so hot she’d give in to her desire to make love with Judy.

“Monica is such a good little slut bitch.” I pushed her head down so her lips were almost touching Judy’s labia.

“Come on Monica, you know you want to lick her pretty pussy. You’ve wanted to for a long, long time. Now’s your chance honey. There is that pretty red head’s pussy all naked and ready for you to lick. Go on Monica. You know you’re in heat, and you need to have daddy’s cock pounding you, so lick Judy’s pussy and make her feel good too,” I said.

Monica tentatively kissed Judy’s labia, and then she let herself go a little and started kissing Judy all over her ivory pussy lips. I felt Judy start licking my balls and then my shaft where was going in and out of Monica’s cunt.

Monica shifted her arms and used both hands to spread Judy’s pussy open.

“Are you sure it’s OK daddy?” Monica asked.

“Yes baby. Daddy knows how much you want to do it. Go ahead and lick Judy’s hot little pussy.”

Monica lowered her head and began to eat Judy’s pussy.

“Push Monica’s hips down so I can get to her pussy.” Judy begged.

I changed my position so I could push Monica’s hips down and get her pussy pressed tight against Judy’s hungry mouth.

I finally had my wish. I was fucking my daughter from behind while she’s 69ing another girl.

Judy came first, with Monica moaning into the red head’s pussy just seconds later as her own orgasm hit her.

“Fuck me daddy. Make your big cock rub my G-Spot. Judy’s licking my clit so good, and I want to cum from both my bumps at the same time like when you eat my pussy and finger fuck me daddy,” Monica said.

“I knew my little doggy bitch wanted to lap some hot wet pussy. Less talking, more licking, my darling little slut,” I said.

I put a little more weight on Monica’s hips, so her clit was rubbing harder against Judy’s tongue, and I pressed down on the back of Monica’s head so that the pressure of her tongue against Judy’s clit increased. That set them off again. It is very sexy hearing a girl scream from a monster orgasm your cock is giving her from fucking her pussy while her face is buried in another girlfriend’s cunt. It was really hot feeling and hearing them cum. It gave the illusion that I was fucking two girls at once and making them both cum.

I got both of them cumming with one orgasm after another. I wanted to cream Monica so badly, but I still had Judy and Diane to fuck tonight, so I couldn’t let my desires get out of control.

I concentrated on getting maximum pressure on her G-Spot and grinding her clit against Judy’s tongue. They both had screaming, convulsive orgasms. I helped Monica lie down, and I knelt between Judy’s wide spread legs. I slammed my throbbing cock into her still spasming cunt. I fucked her hard, letting most of my weight rest on her, where my pubic bone ground against her clit. Judy was really squirming under me, and she was moaning louder than usual. Every time she came, her cunt clamped down on my cock so hard it almost hurt. It was making me feel wild, and I decided to find out if Judy got hot from dirty talk too.

“You are just on fire Judy. Did you like having a girl lick your horny little pussy and help me get you off?” I asked.

“I loved it Paul. Nobody can do me as good as you, but it really made me feel dirty to be eating pussy in front of you and that got me so excited. Did it make you get hot to see your daughter eat pussy and feel me licking her slutty cunt as your cock pumped in and out of her?” Judy asked.

“Oh yeah baby. I love you both, but sometimes I just need to make you show me what sluts you can be. It does turn me on to know my own daughter likes me to fuck her like a bitch in heat,” I said.

Judy went off like a bomb. Now I knew she got hot from dirty talk too. It was so exciting to ride her as she thrashed around under me. Her hips came up off the bed even though I was putting most of my weight on her cit.

“Oh god, fuck me Paulie. Make me show you what a little slut I really am. Slam that big dick in my cunt baby. Pound me with that big pole and make your teenage slut cum and cum for you,” Judy wailed.

I kissed her hard and worked to fuck her as hard and wild as she needed tonight.

“Every time I see that red hair above your pussy and those smooth ivory lips underneath your burning bush, I want to fuck you for all of eternity. You are such a sexy girl Judy, and I just love making you into my private slut,” I said.

Judy came even harder, and her eyes rolled back. I eased my cock out of her and I walked over to Diane on my hands and knees.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.